We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moving the Castbar

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking everywhere and maybe there is another term for it and what not but i've just started playing LotRO.

Since i've been playing i've noticed i add more and more icons to my hot bars, but now i've noticed my cast/skill bar being burried, is there a way to move that cast bar somewhere to my liking aside from it's current location W/O a mod? Thanks All

- Blood

Re: Moving the Castbar

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but Ctrl + \ will let you move UI items around the screen.
    If you're asking how to access more skill bars, then pressing Ctrl, Alt, or Shift will temporarily show
    another skill bar.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=gold][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/gildamon"]Gildamon[/URL] - Minstrel[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=indianred][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/ioanes"]Ioanes[/URL] - Loremaster[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=deepskyblue][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/arcenbryht"]Arcenbryht[/URL] - Captain[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

CNTL + \ unlocks your UI. You can move all the elements including the 5 hot bars around.

You will need to go into your settings to set them up for movement. You can set a bar to be vertical or horizontal (default is horizontal). The default is bars locked in their default "docked position" where bar 4 and 5 are the same space as bars 2 and 3.

There are also options to always show a hot bar. Even with always show. There has to be something in one of the bar slots for it to appear. Otherwise you have to do something. I open a bag to get empty bars to show up.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thanks guys, i seemed to have found that one. I just wanted to make sure it also alowed me to move the "Cast" bar when using my hunter and firing a "Shot" and waiting for the cast bar to finish. Atm i am using 3 extra bars and they are sitting on the "Cat" bar. Rather than having to move the hot bars i'd rather just move the "Cast" bar. Thanks to you both for your answers. Appreciate the quick response. Will give it a try when i return home tonight.

- Blood

Oh. In this game that is called the induction bar. You can easily move it like all the other UI elements withs the CNTL + \.

Hunter have two kinds of skills time delayed. These are called induction skills which can be set back or terminated (interrupted). They go off when the blue bar fills in the induction bar.

The other skills are called focus skills. Instant execution. They require focus points you earn via Induction skills. Plus there are a few other ways to get focus points.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Apr 21 2010 at 04:28 PM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Most Excellent Yula,

Thank you so much for that, home now and going to move that thing somewhere else lol.