We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who Ya Got

Re: Who Ya Got

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    If i'm solo then yeah im gonna pop cd's to stay alive, duh. And as he said unless you all group with me on a regular basis, which most of you don't, then how the heck would you know how good i am in a group? Let me answer that, you don't lol. You just sound really dumb when you make up stuff and have no first hand experience what so ever. Oh and how much renown did you hunter get standing at gv steps all day long? LOL dude you can walk down a little bit, it wont hurt.

How come you like to answer your own questions?

Novafett, Cuomo, Cyclic, Nazgrel, Optimuss, Dolcarak.

Win.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post

Win.
    yeah that would be a good group except for optimuss and naz, they would just pop dying rage and run away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post

Win.
    beaten Nova, optimuss, you and i think naz was there. with only 3 of us.. your group does not equal win =D

Ummm... lets see i would like to get this fight sometime Me, Slotho, Tasomus, neb on his lm, luckystrike(when he has a good comp), and abom on his rk.

Vs. that group that you just posted dol... would probably lose but could be interesting..

or 2 reavers 1 defiler 1 spider 1 warg and a wl.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000051ad1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

yeah that would be a good group except for optimuss and naz, they would just pop dying rage and run away lol.
    could be quite possibly the funniest thing i have seen tarvin say ever...

this is just sad.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000051ad1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Alanthel-1, Headhunter-1, Deltron-1, Kozzmo, Hydrain, Larcenist= OP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01205000000090d20/signature.png]Alanthel-1[/charsig]

hydrain aristedes gariador croner deltron-1 amalthea
    [CENTER][COLOR=#000080][I][B]Lieutenant Hydrain[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#800000][I]Task Master Hydran[/I] [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by walugi55 View Post
    beaten Nova, optimuss, you and i think naz was there. with only 3 of us.. your group does not equal win =D

Ummm... lets see i would like to get this fight sometime Me, Slotho, Tasomus, neb on his lm, luckystrike(when he has a good comp), and abom on his rk.

Vs. that group that you just posted dol... would probably lose but could be interesting..

or 2 reavers 1 defiler 1 spider 1 warg and a wl.
    The problem of when we fought you guys was I was the sole healer......Having another healer especially a rank 9 WL would be the definition of EZ mode :/ Having another Bubble/Uruk heal/Quitters with those reavers you won't be able to keep 2 WLs interrupted without the other DPS tearing people apart.
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    hydrain aristedes gariador croner deltron-1 amalthea
    LOL

I looked at that and thought "Why the hell am I there?" *looks closely* "Ahhh....."

Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07
    How come you like to answer your own questions?
    Sometimes I wonder if Nazgrel has a "Tarvin posted a message on the forums" email that goes out. Seriously, do you reply to ANYTHING else?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000ae686/01003/signature.png]Amalthea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KaP93 View Post
    Alanthel-1, Headhunter-1, Deltron-1, Kozzmo, Hydrain, Larcenist= OP
    swap out hyd for tides or some other hunter who isnt a noob. and it would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by KozzmoKramer View Post
    The problem of when we fought you guys was I was the sole healer......Having another healer especially a rank 9 WL would be the definition of EZ mode :/ Having another Bubble/Uruk heal/Quitters with those reavers you won't be able to keep 2 WLs interrupted without the other DPS tearing people apart.

Im sorry but if you were to use uruk heal thats just silly, if your doing a designated spar uruk heal should not even be thought about as being an option, and considering by the time the spar was over it would be up again.....it is the most broken skill in the game right now and thus should be considered invalid
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000004146e/signature.png]Killerr[/charsig]
    Killerr - Rank 11 Warg - First 5 star creep on server.
    Slotho - Rank 8 Burg
    Mendor Rank 5 Minstrel.

Barth, Valistar, Moonwyn, Kalib, Fenore, Ootyfast

VS

Nubbers
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Runzelman View Post
    Im sorry but if you were to use uruk heal thats just silly, if your doing a designated spar uruk heal should not even be thought about as being an option, and considering by the time the spar was over it would be up again.....it is the most broken skill in the game right now and thus should be considered invalid
    Its not broken its working as intended.
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

uruk heal is 60x > man heal... sorry its a broken skill that at least needs a morale cap on it and not have the ability to save 5 other wls with 10k.... it is broken if its a designated spar it should not be used just like any freep racials..no skill is even close to the effectiveness of uruk heal.. None.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    i'd say HEC,WINN,TANEN,(ME-THATSRIGHT),AZERETH & SOWEN
    Vs.
    Whatever.

or replace me for someone who likes to heal.

For you idiots who think minstrels only have a place healing - suck it and die off slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runzelman View Post
    Gariador,tasomus,malvano,green s,vinner,hatsumomo (Hat = gaurdian)

vs

Vurgash,Angoth,azhaudh,me,redm edic,another warg.

Captains + gaurdians = ahhhhhhh

Rank 9 WL + anything = ahhhhhhh
    Why dont you ppl pick players that still play? I mean you should have put silverest there too. What is with this ****, yes those ppl were good back then when they played, what makes you think they are good now? Regardless, get with the program

could be quite possibly the funniest thing i have seen tarvin say ever...

this is just sad.
    Are you all that upset that we choose not to give you free infamy when youre about to zerg us? Its all good you know, starting the fight with one or two ppl, but when you have a full fellow + attack one person, what makes you think you deserve any? Of all ppl Tarvin, you should not be talking about running. The first sight of a freep you turn around on your horse/pop sprint and take off towards npcs/rez. All the reactions ive seen from freeps are - why fight when i can run away from him, that being said, why should I fight 6ppl then? Anyways, you can count on me to pop DR anytime im being zerged by any of you nubs, even if I get my one kill and i can still get away, I will.

uruk heal is 60x > man heal... sorry its a broken skill that at least needs a morale cap on it and not have the ability to save 5 other wls with 10k.... it is broken if its a designated spar it should not be used just like any freep racials..no skill is even close to the effectiveness of uruk heal.. None.
    For the record, Uruk Heal is a rank 9 skill, not like man heal from like lvl 35. How many uruks can you count on one hand that are rank 9 and out at the same time in the same group? Its a skill provided to creeps by turbine and they have every right to use it. That person took the time to rank that class to 9 and you took a week to rank your freep to 35, i doubt any of you can complain about the ability and use of the skill. Its on at 15min cooldown, you can do a fight best 2/3 and uruk heal may determine the first fight, but it may be a different story the second time around. Suck it up and move on.
    Last edited by Tosic07; Apr 27 2010 at 05:50 PM.

swap out hyd for tides or some other hunter who isnt a noob. and it would be good.
    or replace the hunter spot with a class where turbine actually gives you the opportunity to not be a noob
    [CENTER][COLOR=#000080][I][B]Lieutenant Hydrain[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#800000][I]Task Master Hydran[/I] [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    How many uruks can you count on one hand that are rank 9 and out at the same time in the same group?
    Well, this depends on the hand you use to count. Some people have had accidents and may be missing a finger or fingers. Assuming such an unfortunate incident hasn't befallen the hand in question, allow me inform you that the number would be anywhere between one and five. Five being the maximum number of fingers that can be found on a hand (though there have been rare incidents of six fingers as seen here. As you weren't exactly clear in the response you wished to receive to that comment, I will assume you wanted someone to list 5 r9+ Uruks that may be found in a group. So without further adieu: Didnthurt, Vurgash, Novafett, Cuomo, and then for the fifth you can have your pick between: Bumbum, Negate, and Grogug. Deathray could also be included but I don't think he really groups that much.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    or replace the hunter spot with a class where turbine actually gives you the opportunity to not be a noob
    This made me lol, cuz it's so true.... We r considered a joke in the moors lol.
    [b][color=green]Zekorr hnt-r9 (brandy)[/color] ~ [color=blue]Backstabzz burg-r8[/color] ~ [color=blue]Cashout grd-r7[/color]~ [color=blue]Arkorz warg-r7[/color] ~ [color=blue]Zekor ba-r6[/color] ~[color=blue]Bashr rvr-r7[/color]

-Gladden[/b]

How many uruks can you count on one hand that are rank 9 and out at the same time in the same group?.
    Lol obviously the answer is at maximum at 5 since you can only count to 5 with one hand genius.... sorry had to troll for a bit.

For the record, Uruk Heal is a rank 9 skill, not like man heal from like lvl 35. How many uruks can you count on one hand that are rank 9 and out at the same time in the same group? Its a skill provided to creeps by turbine and they have every right to use it. That person took the time to rank that class to 9 and you took a week to rank your freep to 35, i doubt any of you can complain about the ability and use of the skill. Its on at 15min cooldown, you can do a fight best 2/3 and uruk heal may determine the first fight, but it may be a different story the second time around. Suck it up and move on.
    why would you fight 3 times without the same stuff up for every fight? and just cause its rank 9 does not mean its hard to get at all please look at killerr and bumbum one farm the other is just awful. And lets see as for being on at the same time there are plenty. but there have been over 5 on at the same time..i think its Cuomo, Didnthurt, Bumbum, Negate, Novafett(OMG THATS 5), Deathray, and grogug, and genbu where all on at the same time at one point. isnt that 8? And you dont even have to be grouped to get the effect of uruk heal lol..Last it could take me a week if i wanted to farm the most op skill ever.. i mean come on you can do it while running for gods sakes theres no way to stop it unlike man heal which the person has to stop to do. like i said its 60x more effective than man heal. with only half the power cost of man heal.

/rant.

P.S. it didnt say active players so who cares it was a fun thread so just chill out.

reddmedic, cuomo, nova, naz, optimus, dol
    or
    reddmedic, cuomo or nova, naz, optimus, dol, braelob
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

i forgot about you red I would deff have to add red to any group over a #2 WL.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Reaver: Azhaudh
    Reaver: Nishnok
    Warleader: Medluk/Hydromorph
    Warleader: Angoth/Hydromorph
    Spider: Cojiro
    Warg: Slacker

Free weekend lets ya post and catch up on all the garbage. . . woot
    [center][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=red][size=4][/size][/color][/font] [font= castellar][color=red][size=4]L[/size][/color][/font][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]ieutenant[/font][color=red][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]Azhaudh Handcasket[/font][/color] -- [i][font=haettenschweiler]Tyrants of Angmar --[/font][/i][color=red][size=4][font=haettenschweiler] Scout-blinder[/font][/color][/size][/center]
    [center][font= Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=Cyan]Winn/Winnwyn[/color][/font] -- [url= noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] [/center]

What up Azzhat?
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Dolcarak, my man...hows life in Alaska? I've been told its tougher there.
    [center][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=red][size=4][/size][/color][/font] [font= castellar][color=red][size=4]L[/size][/color][/font][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]ieutenant[/font][color=red][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]Azhaudh Handcasket[/font][/color] -- [i][font=haettenschweiler]Tyrants of Angmar --[/font][/i][color=red][size=4][font=haettenschweiler] Scout-blinder[/font][/color][/size][/center]
    [center][font= Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=Cyan]Winn/Winnwyn[/color][/font] -- [url= noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by FerahgoLeoric View Post
    Dolcarak, my man...hows life in Alaska? I've been told its tougher there.
    Life is good as always. good to see ya pop back in from time to time.
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2