We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: PvMP Revamp... My thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfWarlord View Post
    So then you would be fine with Wargs having a counter to Burg CJs ?

LOL as if ....
    What's the counter to warg CJ's? Not rhetoric, obviously.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincobalt View Post
    2Defilers:
    1. I Noticed That All The Debuffs Defilers Get Seem A Bit Powerful. Maybe Lower The Durations And/or Extend The Cooldowns?
    Defiler debuffs are a bit powerful...how? You seem like you can recognize that all classes have advantages with certain skill/abilities over others but are not deemed over-powered. In which ways do the debuffs cross that line?

You know what debuff I find to be over-powered? That R3(or R2?) debuff banner WLs have. I'd argue it is the most powerful debuff out in the Moors for either side.

I have tried numerous times to explain this to you. You took my first quote out of context, completely. I have tried two times to explain this. You are clearly either unwilling, or incapable of understanding the point that I was making.

One more time, and finally: The OP was calling for a nerf to minstrel DPS. I responded to state that minstrels need the additional DPS they get from War Speech, and I provided situational rationale in support of this (the solo minstrel trying to get back to the raid).

At no time, anywhere in this thread have I asked for a buff to DPS, or additional DPS over what a minstrel can currently do.

I believe I have clearly stated my position enough times, and have remained consistent. Clearly I am not able to communicate effectively with you, so I guess it's time for me to stop trying.
    [size=1][color=lightblue][b][Baruk Khazad][/b] Root ∙ Tree ∙ Vine ∙ Branch ∙ Deadfall ∙ Twig ∙ Jungle ∙ Seedling ∙ Sapling[/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=red][b][Mordor][/b] Disease ∙ Bacterial ∙ Microbe ∙ Allergen[/color][/size]
    [size=1][url]www.baruk.org[/url][/size]

I lol'd at the people who said what said khronus was biased... I have played both sides almost evenly and i can tell you that most of what he wrote is not completely biased.

What CJ dr?
    Oh! Thats right, can't believe i forgot, its the one that only works after you are dead.

Some people also don't realize that THERE IS A PVMP BUFF GIVEN TO FREEPS WHICH CAN GIVE CHANGES TO THEIR SKILLS(and/or weapons Armour and jewelry)
    which is only (--->)if(<---) the buff is put on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bprorsum View Post
    Tactical damage is the main reason why Creeps die.?
    That's because there are a lot of people that rolled tactical classes.
    Last edited by Untg99; Apr 27 2010 at 03:02 AM.

As far as balance goes, only thing that needs to be changed is CJs IMO, need to share the same immunity and DR as stuns and be curable by pots...

Otherwise, add new features to the moors or make a new region and give better rewards for freepside.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteHawk View Post
    Want to protect your stars huh?
    Pretty sad, you jump at the chance to bash someones perfectly legitimate and balanced solution to the most deterring and broken element of PvMP, simply because he plays a burg. You conveniently forget to mention his disapproval of changing trip to knockdowns and lower CD, which would make burgs even stronger.

It's no wonder Turbine ignores PvMP, every thread on these forums turns into these bull**** petty contests between creeps and freeps who refuse to let up an inch, regardless of the actual balance and fairness of the changes proposed.
    Stalker's Bane | Blackarrow-slayer | Reaver-slayer | War-leader's Enemy | Weaver's Enemy | Defiler's Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by ZeppelinCobalt View Post
    If Turbine isn't planning on giving us a PvP Expansion/map etc, I figured maybe they could make a few improvements here or there...
    A while back someone had asked for a new tree. I don't think we got one. You are asking for a lot more than a tree.

As for lowering WS damage, you can't be serious. Minstrels are one of the squishiest classes in the moors and you want to lower their damage output? Really??

/baffled

Interestingly I see you didn't mention RKs. Rks can do more consistent damage then minstrels and can heal considerably well. I'm curious as to why they remained untouched in your list of suggestions.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Some people also don't realize that THERE IS A PVMP BUFF GIVEN TO FREEPS WHICH CAN GIVE CHANGES TO THEIR SKILLS(and/or weapons Armour and jewelry) which is only (--->)if(<---) the buff is put on them. That's because there are a lot of people that rolled tactical classes.
    Are you talking about the DP buffs? In that case, I do like the OOC regen buff but most of the DP buffs really don't make a noticable difference in your toons survivalbility or damage output.

What i'd like to see is an increase in freep mitigations and purchasable skills made available as a freep advances in rank. Afterall, creeps get nice rewards from killing freeps but freeps get nothing. The purchaseable skills could be specific to your class and be seen as a way to upgrade your current skills. I don't know enough about creeps to make any substantial suggestions but I think just increasing freep mitiagations would do a lot to improve play.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

[QUOTE=couillon;4605437]Are you talking about the DP buffs? QUOTE]

Hes talking about the moors buff that makes hunters DF ooc only and takes away fervors -30% inc healing but currently does nothing else. It can do alot to bring balance but as of yet , at least that I know of, has not been used to do such. Essentially what it does is make it so devs no longer *have* to nerf/tweak freeps in both pve and pvp, they can do it in just pvp. IMO it has alot of potential, can only hope that at some point it gets heavy use. :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000062d60/signature.png]Neithian[/charsig]

ahhh, ok. I don't have a high level hunter or champ so I wasn't aware of those buffs.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    ahhh, ok. I don't have a high level hunter or champ so I wasn't aware of those buffs.
    See :P some people aren't even aware of this awesometastic mechanic, thats how little used it is *.*. sadfaceofsadness
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000062d60/signature.png]Neithian[/charsig]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3