If Turbine isn't planning on giving us a PvP Expansion/map etc, I figured maybe they could make a few improvements here or there...
EDIT: I don't know what Turbine has in store for later or anything, so this is not me complaining to Turbine at all. Just incase you don't plan on anything, maybe some tweaks here or there?
These are my thoughts of what should be "Improved", you don't have to agree with it, but feel free to share your thoughts as well.
1. Change Conjunctions to be effected by Diminishing Returns OR
2. Change Conjunction Immunity to prevent Conjunction Knockdown for the entire duration.
1. Change Lore-Master power drain to break when target is not in line of sight. Also, maybe change the duration from 16 seconds? This completely drains a Creeps power in a few seconds, and Creeps have no way to counter it aside from running 40ish(?) meters away, which doesn't help the rest of your group.
2. Lower Lore-Master Sticky-Tar's duration, closer to Spider Web The Earth. Remove induction?
3. Turn Lore-Master damage down 10%?
1. Lower Warspeech damage. The main 2 healing classes Freepside have more burst than they should.
2. Lower Minstrel Bolster Courage heal induction to 1.5 seconds in the Moors, I understand it's really hard to get heals off, especially with wargs.
1. Change Trip to be a stun/knockdown and lower Cooldown to 30-60 seconds? Wargs have 10 second Cooldown on their stuns so.... Just a thought.
2. Addle Induction multiplier should be capped at +50%, so removing 25% off of what it caps at already.
3. Fix HIPS, NPCs still stay on you many times. *sigh*
1. Change In Harms Way Cooldown to 10 minutes? 5 Minutes is a bit silly since it's usually used with Last Stand which is 15 minutes. It's also a bit unfair of an advantage being able to split damage every 5 minutes.
1. Hunters are rather squishy with little to no escape for them. An easy solution would be put DF on a 30m CD but usable in combat, however this would cause more "Star Farming". So maybe give them a small evade buff for 10-30s? Or more passive evade?
Allow Freeps to purchase passive Ettenmoor/PvP zone only buffs with Destiny Points to upgrade them to Signature and Elite at ranks 2 and 8. This will not effect Free Peoples outside of the Ettenmoors.
1. Web The Earth: Change the Area Of Effect to better fit the visible area. Currently it will effect a Freep about 10 meters away from it....
1. Flaming Arrow Damage Over Time should be reduced significantly.
2. Screaming Shafts damage should be buffed significantly. The other day I was on my Guardian and a Rank 4 Blackarrow hit me with all 3 shots for 65 damage each. How is Blackarrow supposed to do damage with this? Creeps should not need Damage over Time to win, but that's the way it is.
3. Lower power cost on some skills such as Flaming Arrow, no need for a high cost if it's damage over time is lowered.
1. Lacerate is currently stackable but not removable. It should be both or neither.
2. Conjunctions through Charge is just silly, Charge only lasts 7 seconds anyways.
1. Rank 8 skill Menacing Roar should get an upgrade at Rank 10 to add a 3-5 second knockdown as well.
2. Remove Rank 7 Command Post and Rank 12 Point-Defense's inductions seeing as how Captains have none.
3. Fix Command Post and Point-Defense to stay with you on the battlefield until you move more than 30 meters away. It's already a pain to place it with a 3 second induction, and now it removes itself randomly even if you are directly next to it.
1. I noticed that all the debuffs Defilers get seem a bit powerful. Maybe lower the durations and/or extend the cooldowns?
2. Maybe lower rez CD to 10s?
1. Remove atleast one of their bleeds.
2. Wargs Bestial claws does a bit too much damage for having no CD and little animation.
Creeps rely far too much on Damage Over Time to get kills, I've seen it on my Freep and Creep. Removing Creep Damage Over Times, Lowering them or even buffing other Creep Damage skills should balance it more.
I almost said something about giving Creeps more Area Of Effects considering the Freeps dominate in that department. However, Creeps do have a 6-7 minute cooldown 5 target in combat rez, so that balances fairly evenly.
I'm not trying to be biased to one side, just calling what I see. I play both sides fairly actively and love them almost equally. :P
~~Khronus of Windfola