We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moors
    Posts
    20

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    You know all this started by me being told about Snow's post and I read how Rekka put down Snow. I thought it was unfair and rude and hypocritical. The months I spent playing with RM all I was ever told was how great Snow was and he was the best freep leader out there (via Rekka). Anyone ever spoke bad of Snow they were told to shut up if it was said in front of Rekka. I thought it wasn't right.. So I made a post in regards to it. Sorry some didn't like it. Too bad no one saw I said it wasn't about all just most. And how funny if it bothered you and you felt offended maybe it's cuz it got you thinking about your fighting style. I didn't say names so if you felt I was talking to you, then apparently you are pointing at yourself.

    I said Rekka appeared to be a cool gamer when I first met him, ya that went away fast. But after 4 months of nothing but constant crabbing and crying. You all are speaking of Rekka from 6 months ago and back!! I'm talking about within the past 4-6 months. And the least you can do Rekka is admit you put quite the burden of your personal complaints whether it be game/real life onto Rippher and I. We got tired of trying to help you, it seemed you thought it was better to sit and complain and feel sorry for yourself rather than take our advice. We got frustrated and thought the best thing to do was go. What thanks to turn around and tell everyone lies and say we were kicked? The worse thing about all of this and the ppl here defending you don't know all the stuff you've said to Rippher and or I. Don't play it like we're nothing, we did participate in the tribe and tried to help you with your burdens. Real life and game. And all of you in here that are making fun of me, have no clue about what went on. Not even you Wertz! All the slammers in here as of recent are reading posts from here and there. YOU need to know the whole story. Rather than grasping at straws and coming up with lame onslaughts that are completely childish. If you don't know about what I've said in here you apparently weren't privy to the information. Everything Ive said in my posts are true and for most of it we have emails to back it up. So It's cool Rekka, say what you want that's what the forum is for. As I see on the here it's filled with a bunch of quick to the punch haters. If you look back at my posts it went from me just talking about my experience to having to say things back in regards to the onslaughts. It seems that there is a lot of ppl that just feed off of the drama and keep it going. I stopped posting pages ago, hah a whole thread ago. Then Rekka slammed me again in his post and then deleted it. Too bad many saw it and told me about it. ~rolls eyes~ You know I had no intentions of saying any of the things I did. It wasn't until you went and said I hated RM and kept calling me a RM hater. Which is BS! All I am is frustrated with you. I put my all into being your friend and trying to help you. You were too much to bare and we left quietly. Then only to find out in thanks you told ppl we were kicked. Nice. How am I suppose to be respectful to someone who not even 10 seconds out the door I got tells saying your trashing us. Only a looser would do that. (Hence the song)

    And Ya Rekka I love my new house its the bomb!! In ground pool and a jacuzzi, ya Ik where I'm spending my time this summer. Can't say the same for you, gettin off of work and not more than 2 min. later on the pc. Go find a real GF and go out to dinner and play cards with friends. Instead of gamin on here yourself.
    Don't begin to tell me to go take care of my family (jodala ) You have no idea of what I do. As I mentioned before of my son, Ive gone to great lengths for my children I've even made a learning center in my house as one of the many ways to help him. And I do spend time with my family that's why I'm still married and we're all quite happy. Hence me not being here 24/7 so that everyone would know my toons.

    Ya know I started playing rings on my free time to escape the stress and strain of having a special child. And only to come here and have to hear someone else's probs. What a shame I decide I cant handle someone else's on top of mine and leave quietly and only to be kicked in the *** for it.
    Rekka you know the truth as Kate and I do... I find it no longer necessary to defend myself here. Ik I'm right in what I had to say. So let the full rage of cuts downs begin and say as you will. Actually do your best, but you'll be wasting your time. I wont be back here to read it. I've never posted on here before because I knew it was filled with a bunch of drama mamas and haters and I'm not about that. If I was I'd be a Senior Member and well known wouldn't I!!! I find this forum tiresome and pointless. Good luck to you Rekka and regardless of my issues with you, I wish you well and blessings to your tiny one. Enjoy your hating, all!! ~Goodbye~
    .
    ~ Hugs For Everyone ~

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    301

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganAdams112 View Post
    You know all this started by me being told about Snow's post and I read how Rekka put down Snow. I thought it was unfair and rude and hypocritical. The months I spent playing with RM all I was ever told was how great Snow was and he was the best freep leader out there (via Rekka). Anyone ever spoke bad of Snow they were told to shut up if it was said in front of Rekka. I thought it wasn't right.. So I made a post in regards to it. Sorry some didn't like it. Too bad no one saw I said it wasn't about all just most. And how funny if it bothered you and you felt offended maybe it's cuz it got you thinking about your fighting style. I didn't say names so if you felt I was talking to you, then apparently you are pointing at yourself.

    I said Rekka appeared to be a cool gamer when I first met him, ya that went away fast. But after 4 months of nothing but constant crabbing and crying. You all are speaking of Rekka from 6 months ago and back!! I'm talking about within the past 4-6 months. And the least you can do Rekka is admit you put quite the burden of your personal complaints whether it be game/real life onto Rippher and I. We got tired of trying to help you, it seemed you thought it was better to sit and complain and feel sorry for yourself rather than take our advice. We got frustrated and thought the best thing to do was go. What thanks to turn around and tell everyone lies and say we were kicked? The worse thing about all of this and the ppl here defending you don't know all the stuff you've said to Rippher and or I. Don't play it like we're nothing, we did participate in the tribe and tried to help you with your burdens. Real life and game. And all of you in here that are making fun of me, have no clue about what went on. Not even you Wertz! All the slammers in here as of recent are reading posts from here and there. YOU need to know the whole story. Rather than grasping at straws and coming up with lame onslaughts that are completely childish. If you don't know about what I've said in here you apparently weren't privy to the information. Everything Ive said in my posts are true and for most of it we have emails to back it up. So It's cool Rekka, say what you want that's what the forum is for. As I see on the here it's filled with a bunch of quick to the punch haters. If you look back at my posts it went from me just talking about my experience to having to say things back in regards to the onslaughts. It seems that there is a lot of ppl that just feed off of the drama and keep it going. I stopped posting pages ago, hah a whole thread ago. Then Rekka slammed me again in his post and then deleted it. Too bad many saw it and told me about it. ~rolls eyes~ You know I had no intentions of saying any of the things I did. It wasn't until you went and said I hated RM and kept calling me a RM hater. Which is BS! All I am is frustrated with you. I put my all into being your friend and trying to help you. You were too much to bare and we left quietly. Then only to find out in thanks you told ppl we were kicked. Nice. How am I suppose to be respectful to someone who not even 10 seconds out the door I got tells saying your trashing us. Only a looser would do that. (Hence the song)

    And Ya Rekka I love my new house its the bomb!! In ground pool and a jacuzzi, ya Ik where I'm spending my time this summer. Can't say the same for you, gettin off of work and not more than 2 min. later on the pc. Go find a real GF and go out to dinner and play cards with friends. Instead of gamin on here yourself.
    Don't begin to tell me to go take care of my family (jodala ) You have no idea of what I do. As I mentioned before of my son, Ive gone to great lengths for my children I've even made a learning center in my house as one of the many ways to help him. And I do spend time with my family that's why I'm still married and we're all quite happy. Hence me not being here 24/7 so that everyone would know my toons.

    Ya know I started playing rings on my free time to escape the stress and strain of having a special child. And only to come here and have to hear someone else's probs. What a shame I decide I cant handle someone else's on top of mine and leave quietly and only to be kicked in the *** for it.
    Rekka you know the truth as Kate and I do... I find it no longer necessary to defend myself here. Ik I'm right in what I had to say. So let the full rage of cuts downs begin and say as you will. Actually do your best, but you'll be wasting your time. I wont be back here to read it. I've never posted on here before because I knew it was filled with a bunch of drama mamas and haters and I'm not about that. If I was I'd be a Senior Member and well known wouldn't I!!! I find this forum tiresome and pointless. Good luck to you Rekka and regardless of my issues with you, I wish you well and blessings to your tiny one. Enjoy your hating, all!! ~Goodbye~
    So, what I got from this post was :

    You're bashing rekka and his personal life, because he said you were kicked from a tribe, on a game, instead of having left quietly?

    you're a sad person.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Burrowed in OC
    Posts
    406

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Praedor View Post
    So, what I got from this post was :

    You're bashing rekka and his personal life, because he said you were kicked from a tribe, on a game, instead of having left quietly?

    you're a sad person.

    I think we have a winner here folks!! Nice summation.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=Navy][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Teal][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=Navy][I][FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT][/I][/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    486

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    [QUOTE=MorganAdams112;4587490]You know all this started by me being told about Snow's post and I read how Rekka put down Snow. I thought it was unfair and rude and hypocritical.

    QUOTE]
    OMG more stuff ... how sad really ....

    i am truely sorry i deleted all of personals emails .... and cell phone texts i have received in the past .... sorry i move on now ...

    how sad u are .

    i said my last good bye to u both yet you still keep going ...

    HINT AGAIN : u both need to live outside of a game not in it !!!!




    dont worry about my personal life ... I ended a volume of my book . and started to write a new volume already ; sorry you too were not privy to it .

    also i am doing better now then before ; sigh only my closes friends know ... the TRUTH !!!! about you guys and my life . ya know the people who i truely trust .

    good old poppa rekka is great .. i sure you guys can`t say the same .

    last time .... i am going to say it ..... good bye !!!!

    and shard both over 30 .... and I leave you to guess !!!

    p.s. don`t bother posting in the formuns ; since the formuns have turn into a trash bin of lies ... i will not even look anymore in here ... i will be too busy with ........wait for it .............................. .......................

    real life and playing a game for what it is .... a game ...OMG .....
    Last edited by finnegan; Apr 21 2010 at 02:47 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000a7c88/signature.png]Rekka[/charsig]

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    131

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by finnegan View Post
    p.s. don`t bother posting in the formuns ; since the formuns have turn into a trash bin of lies ... i will not even look anymore in here ...
    $5 says rekka reads this post.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000055899/signature.png]Deathpuppy[/charsig]
    You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant. -Noyarc 3:16
    Potato = Pro

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Damn Rekka thanks for telling me about this post on Facebook, it was a good laugh. Maybe I should come back and keep your nose clean so you stop offending all the players.....Jeez Rekka your such a loser, that is it I am deleting you from my facebook list and I will not be coming and helping with your farmville anymore. I have had it with you al all your personal drama. Oh and I still have those late night sex texts that we shared oh so many times also.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    131

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Oh and I still have those late night sex texts that we shared oh so many times also.
    You cheating SON OF A B1TCH!!!!

    ima throw out all your e-furniture and e-clothes (stupid emails/texts) on to the e-lawn (desktop recycling bin!)

    DIAF

    -Deathpuppy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000055899/signature.png]Deathpuppy[/charsig]
    You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant. -Noyarc 3:16
    Potato = Pro

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    486

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Noyarc View Post
    $5 says rekka reads this post.
    where i pay ya .... i had to read it after telling guka about it ..

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Damn Rekka thanks for telling me about this post on Facebook, it was a good laugh. Maybe I should come back and keep your nose clean so you stop offending all the players.....Jeez Rekka your such a loser, that is it I am deleting you from my facebook list and I will not be coming and helping with your farmville anymore. I have had it with you al all your personal drama. Oh and I still have those late night sex texts that we shared oh so many times also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyarc View Post
    You cheating SON OF A B1TCH!!!!

    ima throw out all your e-furniture and e-clothes (stupid emails/texts) on to the e-lawn (desktop recycling bin!)

    DIAF

    -Deathpuppy

    LOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000a7c88/signature.png]Rekka[/charsig]

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Hey Deathpuppy i think we need to go and have a E-beer so we can whine and start a new forumn bashing Rekka. Jeez!!!!

  10. #35

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Damn Rekka thanks for telling me about this post on Facebook
    WOW!!! Rekka what did you do wake up these good ol' boys from your facebook? LMAO!!

    I think if I take oppions it would be from dudes that are active creeps!

    Nice Imfamy boys!!! ROFL!!!!


    Noyarc - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404


    Lugush - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404


    Rhott - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=79099


    Guka - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16295



    Hey TouTheou .... The question is ... Who the F are you bud!!??? All your dudes suck!!!

    Toutheou - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16992

    Lugush - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404

    Rhatt - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16579

    Cousinrandy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=79013

    Barfy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=72934

    Dude you might want to start caring about freep side you suck on creep side!
    The Truth Has Spoken!!!

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    965

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsHere View Post



    Hey TouTheou .... The question is ... Who the F are you bud!!??? All your dudes suck!!!

    Toutheou - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16992

    Lugush - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404

    Rhatt - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16579

    Cousinrandy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=79013

    Barfy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=72934

    Dude you might want to start caring about freep side you suck on creep side!
    At first I thought your concern was sweet, and made me want to kiss you all over, but then I realized it wasn't your caring nuturing nature shining through, you were just trying to be hurtful. That was really mean, now I'm all sad and stuff.
    Angarain Erain Kinship, Vilya
    Mikros 100 Guard, Chumli 100 hunter, Oggo 75? burg, Wasape 100 beorning (and a bunch of other alts and creep-side toons)

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    965

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Damn Rekka thanks for telling me about this post on Facebook, it was a good laugh. Maybe I should come back and keep your nose clean so you stop offending all the players.....Jeez Rekka your such a loser, that is it I am deleting you from my facebook list and I will not be coming and helping with your farmville anymore. I have had it with you al all your personal drama. Oh and I still have those late night sex texts that we shared oh so many times also.
    Yeah Rekka is a sad sad case.

    You deleted our texts right?

    Right!?
    Angarain Erain Kinship, Vilya
    Mikros 100 Guard, Chumli 100 hunter, Oggo 75? burg, Wasape 100 beorning (and a bunch of other alts and creep-side toons)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    301

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsHere View Post
    WOW!!! Rekka what did you do wake up these good ol' boys from your facebook? LMAO!!

    I think if I take oppions it would be from dudes that are active creeps!

    Nice Imfamy boys!!! ROFL!!!!


    Noyarc - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404


    Lugush - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404


    Rhott - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=79099


    Guka - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16295



    Hey TouTheou .... The question is ... Who the F are you bud!!??? All your dudes suck!!!

    Toutheou - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16992

    Lugush - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404

    Rhatt - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16579

    Cousinrandy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=79013

    Barfy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=72934

    Dude you might want to start caring about freep side you suck on creep side!
    Kind of funny how this guy is asking who these people are, but yet is posting on a trial account.

    afraid much?

  14. #39

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by finnegan View Post
    in the future please feel free to take care of yourself ... And go outside and get some sun and take long walks .
    hell go to beach and put ya toes in the sand and read a book .
    Or maybe go outside to pee in the backyard?

    P.p.s. does the bird mean i am NUMBER 1 .... wait i know i am number 1 in someone elses eye
    You are the wind beneath her wings.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Kordred - Champ | Koridian - Hunter | Ainulindir - Minstrel | Korlod - Burgler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]I sense a disturbance in the forums, as if millions of grammar teachers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Vilya - Angarain Erain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

  15. #40

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Sorry Guwano, cant cut on ya bro you do rock. Nice 24K Infamy!

    And thats not even your best.
    The Truth Has Spoken!!!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    OH I cant comment on my buddy Rekka cause I dont plya on Guka on Vilya anymore. I am sorry Rekka I take back my comments except for the late night texts....I will always hold those so dear to my..............

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    131

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsHere View Post
    I think if I take oppions it would be from dudes that are active creeps!

    Nice Imfamy boys!!! ROFL!!!!


    Noyarc - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16404
    !
    ^link to Lugush... but thats ok i can find it for you
    Deathpuppy - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=16384
    Webmatic - http://surugi.com/lotrostats/displayPlayer.php?ID=72922

    i havent played in 3 weeks now.
    Its ok though, i will be back.
    i have some homework for you though ''thetruthishere'' look up these names on your magical infamy checker site...
    Evilspinner
    Claaw
    Skaithe
    Rovok
    Diplomatic
    Darkrage
    Breakmeh
    notice that none of them have any infamy lately... but they still know a sh-tload more about creepside and what it means to be a vilya creep than you ever will.
    i find it funny that i am within your attack simply because i came in and said that posting a picture of rekka was a cheap shot... im not in your former tribe, and couldnt care less about your problems with rekka/red maw, all im saying is keep arguments about a game... from going into real life personal ****.

    No one cares if you have an Autistic kid, are divorced, have relationship problems, have bought a new house etc... ppl base their opinions of you by what you say, how you say it and how well you play/your actions in game (because it is a game).

    so, have a nice day in game and in real life and remember...

    people in glass houses, sink ships.
    -Deathpuppy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000055899/signature.png]Deathpuppy[/charsig]
    You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant. -Noyarc 3:16
    Potato = Pro

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,106

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    I think slinadan and mashedpotatoe are the most coolest people ever!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000145441/signature.png]Slinadyn[/charsig]
    R9 hunter, R7 champ, R6 burg, R6 cap, R6 LM, R4 cap--R8 Reaver, R7 reaver, R5 warg, R5 WL
    Co founder of the one and only TEAM F ---/groundroll To Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Katimavik.
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinadyn View Post
    I think slinadan and mashedpotatoe are the most coolest people ever!!
    May they rest in peace.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000d9cc2/signature.png]Ancsmagerage[/charsig]
    Anc...

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,106

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    I wonder if warner bro's will change the banning policy!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000145441/signature.png]Slinadyn[/charsig]
    R9 hunter, R7 champ, R6 burg, R6 cap, R6 LM, R4 cap--R8 Reaver, R7 reaver, R5 warg, R5 WL
    Co founder of the one and only TEAM F ---/groundroll To Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Katimavik.
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinadyn View Post
    I wonder if warner bro's will change the banning policy!!!
    I think that belongs in the official thread!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000d9cc2/signature.png]Ancsmagerage[/charsig]
    Anc...

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Thats it Darnit!!!! After I get done with this road trip I am going to be giving Vilya Freeps another Warleader to target!!!!! Anyways someone needs to keep that evil puppy Rekka in line with the womens it seems, so Rekka you are on notice as of next Mondayish when I get back home! BEWARE REKKA BEWARE!!!!!!!

  23. #48

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Thats it Darnit!!!! After I get done with this road trip I am going to be giving Vilya Freeps another Warleader to target!!!!! Anyways someone needs to keep that evil puppy Rekka in line with the womens it seems, so Rekka you are on notice as of next Mondayish when I get back home! BEWARE REKKA BEWARE!!!!!!!
    Does that mean we are to expect another drama thread, except it will be two guys </3 over Rekka... man Rekka you're such a s1ut, TEACH ME!
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    486

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by GraySable View Post
    Thats it Darnit!!!! After I get done with this road trip I am going to be giving Vilya Freeps another Warleader to target!!!!! Anyways someone needs to keep that evil puppy Rekka in line with the womens it seems, so Rekka you are on notice as of next Mondayish when I get back home! BEWARE REKKA BEWARE!!!!!!!
    nice can always use another war leader ..... and it would be good to see ya old friend ..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000a7c88/signature.png]Rekka[/charsig]

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    151

    Re: Good evening, and good luck

    Turine, you miss me, you really really miss me!!!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload