We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

I've had some good 1v1's lately

a couple wargs on this server, they were all solid fights; I won some, i lost some but they were fun.

forget which spider i fought today, but sorry about the guard and other guy that interfered.

for future notice, if it is a 1v1 and other freeps jump in, i will stop attacking. So feel free to kill them, regen and get back to business.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Had some fun 1v1's down in HH while farming sprouts.

Props to Malte, Silin and Galandborn for showing up for some 1v1 action and waiting to move the fight to a less hobbit infested area.

Trying to get out and solo more to become more familiar the opposing classes' buffs and debuffs. Thx for the 1v1's with Meadrasi on TA lawn as well. I don't know what you ate for that second fight, but my fur is still smoldering.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000026303/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I am always up for a good 1vs.1 battle. Although, these fights scarce due to the many who cry out for help, I do build a different type of respect for those who are secure enough with their abilities and strength in their particular class to grant me such pleasure, without calling upon their parties for assistance or running away in fright of crushing a rating, to experinment and play a little. I often run around solo for a short while in search before jumping into my usual group/raid. Thanks for the excellent spars and I look forward to witnessing such bravery in future freeps that i may stumble across in my travels.
    [I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000017f6cf/signature.png]Isobela[/charsig][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by lungboy View Post

Props to Malte, Silin and Galandborn for showing up for some 1v1 action and waiting to move the fight to a less hobbit infested area.

Trying to get out and solo more to become more familiar the opposing classes' buffs and debuffs. Thx for the 1v1's with Meadrasi on TA lawn as well. I don't know what you ate for that second fight, but my fur is still smoldering.

Yep, those were definitely fun.

btw, it was Wheaties with a side of fire oil.
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I have to agree with Isobela, people always call for help and its annoying. Those that do stay and fight/dont call for help....GJ.
    Bagfang--10 (The Moors Rejects) Reeburg--8 (APATHY)
    Pbandj -- 6 (The Moors Rejects) Airows -- 7 (The Moors Rejects)

Bring on the 1v1s!

Malte Silin and Galandborn are all one person. Yeah wanted to try 1v1ing you with all my toons needless to say hunter is most frustrating. That first fight with my hunter I had no idea you were so low! i had the bug where i couldn't see your vitals.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

For the record, If im 1v1ing someone, I wont call you out, but if any other freep jumps in, its A, some person who just came across the 1v1 and decided to interrupt it, or b, im duoing and my partner is coming
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    Malte Silin and Galandborn are all one person. Yeah wanted to try 1v1ing you with all my toons needless to say hunter is most frustrating. That first fight with my hunter I had no idea you were so low! i had the bug where i couldn't see your vitals.
    lol, live and learn

I actually went back after sparing with your guard, but got jumped by a warden and captain. (got the warden down to 500 health when the cap jumped in ) When I got back I guess you must have thought I was done.

Of all three I am still trying to figure out how to handle 1v1 with a burg. My main is a burg and even knowing all the abilities, I'm not sure it's possible in a real fight against a burg that knows what they are doing.

The best I can figure would be to get heavy bleeds and kite, though in a real fight there's nothing stopping a burg from just turning around and running off the bleed, restealth, then you'd likely spend and entire day trying to find each other again in stealth.

Great fights though and I'm always up for more!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000026303/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It was a champ Munchrat, I didnt know what was happening to adanis when I broke off from the raid to go save her, she was in my raid so I helped. I also dunno why you couldnt finish her off especially with sprint. But props to you, looked like you had her if I hadnt of come.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Tiki, I have lots of respect for you now. You are one of the best wargs, and any time you want a 1v1, im down for it. You give me a hell of a fight every time I find you down that hill.
    ya bish

Talking Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Respect?! One of the best wargs?! Lemme guess, you kicked his **** both times down that hill, thus, one of the best. xD

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    Tiki, I have lots of respect for you now. You are one of the best wargs, and any time you want a 1v1, im down for it. You give me a hell of a fight every time I find you down that hill.
    Your cheating on me.. Not happy

No more Punjabi ShireSkunk Weed for jooo

lol, live and learn

Of all three I am still trying to figure out how to handle 1v1 with a burg. My main is a burg and even knowing all the abilities, I'm not sure it's possible in a real fight against a burg that knows what they are doing.

The best I can figure would be to get heavy bleeds and kite, though in a real fight there's nothing stopping a burg from just turning around and running off the bleed, restealth, then you'd likely spend and entire day trying to find each other again in stealth.

Great fights though and I'm always up for more!
    Yulp kiting is one way.. I pesonally hate kiting, I like to get down and dirty no it doesnt pay off with this method either. If the burg is hipsing on you then he isnt a good burg and you shouldnt waste your time anyways
    There is a way to kill a good burg but it isn't successful each time, this is a trade secret and I do not wish to share (But you do need all your CD's)

Edit: Thanks for the spars Silin
    Last edited by Vandelour; Jun 30 2010 at 12:23 PM.
    Luglour

Positive note

Silin thanks for the spars man ./respect for 1v1ing all the way. That last fight was a real good 1
    Last edited by Vandelour; Jun 30 2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post
    Positive note

Silin thanks for the spars man ./respect for 1v1ing all the way. That last fight was a real good 1
    Sorry for the last one though, I had grouped up with a kinmate guard and didn't see he was rushing to my aid until he was there. I'd like to give a warm round of applause to Eriadenn though for jumping in the one time I had some cd's available for a decent fight. That was real pro Eriadenn. I wish I was so cool.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    Sorry for the last one though, I had grouped up with a kinmate guard and didn't see he was rushing to my aid until he was there. I'd like to give a warm round of applause to Eriadenn though for jumping in the one time I had some cd's available for a decent fight. That was real pro Eriadenn. I wish I was so cool.
    Ohh, Malte I didnt know you were Silin

We had some great fights

That creep that jumped in over at the base of Candy Mountain, when I pulled out and you guys killed him.. He was pissed, lol
    HE says "enjoy the show?" I says, Yup..

But that Reaver and 2 wargs kept following everywhere, I had no part of that. I did notice when I wasnt helping, you 2 vs the 3 were killing at least one of em.. good show
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by jace07 View Post
    Respect?! One of the best wargs?! Lemme guess, you kicked his **** both times down that hill, thus, one of the best. xD
    Tiki is one of the best wargs on this server (top 5), why would you think otherwise?
    Spam deleted by Administrators

Choappa beat my Guard in a 1v1 while Maggot watched. I feel dirty.

Your cheating on me.. Not happy

No more Punjabi ShireSkunk Weed for jooo
    All PunJabs must die >:3
    ya bish

All PunJabs must die >:3
    come 1v1

its Punjab-i-s.. you add the I for plural

*actually, nevermind. Im not in the mood and why do we need to die? we dont die enough already?
    Luglour

come 1v1

its Punjab-i-s.. you add the I for plural

*actually, nevermind. Im not in the mood and why do we need to die? we dont die enough already?
    Hah, PunJab is like the grief-squad now!
    ya bish

Hah, PunJab is like the grief-squad now!
    what? *** you talking about?
    Who is griefing?

Its a solid tribe bro, so I want to know what Sausage Squad/Grief tribe is referring to. I know we have a few radicals but I cant see you guys labeling the entire tribe cuz if that. A lot of great players in PoP, from old old days. Or is this just a Fly thing and you are tagging along?
    Last edited by Vandelour; Jul 02 2010 at 07:02 AM.
    Luglour

what? *** you talking about?
    Who is griefing?

Its a solid tribe bro, so I want to know what Sausage Squad/Grief tribe is referring to. I know we have a few radicals but I cant see you guys labeling the entire tribe cuz if that. A lot of great players in PoP, from old old days. Or is this just a Fly thing and you are tagging along?
    Sausage Squad is not the punjabis

Good 1v1 Kissethr. Sorry you had to use charge to get away from the other freeps.
    Edelbrock

Had 2 good 1vs1's today one with Nannu and one with Goingbigger you guys are pretty good thanks for the 1vs1's.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001324af/01008/signature.png]Pentharolas[/charsig]
    Hunchy - Rank 6 Reaver.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast