We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1201
    Thanks for 1v1's lately, both Lessthangood and Umbrenil, my two favorite people to 1v1 right now. Keep up the uniqueness both of you bring to the table

Also, changed my wardens name (was mirnervil) , it is now BleedingHearts. Hope to see you all out there soon!

tanks Bleed, Eulogia, Arondir and Tina =) Its prety hard to always put a decent fight nowadays; im changing traits and setups 3 or 4 times (maybe more) per night in order to fight the raids camping grams (when i go full tank) or trying the "suicidal reflect build" against some freep groups. The outcome of our fights is attached to whatever build im using atm; for example: i v no chance to beat u Eulogia if im too tanky, i loose all my dps and cant trick u to one-two shoot yourself against my reflect. Totally diferent story when i fight Bleeds Warden, reflect wont work against his dot-oriented dps, so if i dont hav a mix of dps/mitigation setup im pretty much screwed...and so on.
    However this just apply to u guys (and girls) and a few others that still solo and roam the map (which i believe is the reason of ur excelent playstile and skill). The rest of the freeps
    just die or run when i find em away from the main raid, no matter what build/setup im currently using.
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

umbrenil

Well where do i start, amazing spider! best 1v1s ive ever had are with you, your one deadly spider! i was bit shaky in our first fights early today cause i was out of practise, but our 1v1s up at grothum where very good fights, very close indeed! next time i might have to burn CD's! but round of applause for ya umbrenil, look forward to our 1v1s in the future

Quote Originally Posted by gabilgathol View Post
    tanks Bleed, Eulogia, Arondir and Tina =) Its prety hard to always put a decent fight nowadays; im changing traits and setups 3 or 4 times (maybe more) per night in order to fight the raids camping grams (when i go full tank) or trying the "suicidal reflect build" against some freep groups. The outcome of our fights is attached to whatever build im using atm; for example: i v no chance to beat u Eulogia if im too tanky, i loose all my dps and cant trick u to one-two shoot yourself against my reflect. Totally diferent story when i fight Bleeds Warden, reflect wont work against his dot-oriented dps, so if i dont hav a mix of dps/mitigation setup im pretty much screwed...and so on.
    However this just apply to u guys (and girls) and a few others that still solo and roam the map (which i believe is the reason of ur excelent playstile and skill). The rest of the freeps
    just die or run when i find em away from the main raid, no matter what build/setup im currently using.

This is just wrong. Sounds like Maggotmeat mischief.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    This is just wrong. Sounds like Maggotmeat mischief.
    Ha! but its not, just my fail spelling thats all. Everytime i see a good hunter soloing around ( which almost never happens) i wonder "mmh who might this be? could never have guessed that Ahrondir was another of ur toons.
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

Quote Originally Posted by Frupy View Post
    Well where do i start, amazing spider! best 1v1s ive ever had are with you, your one deadly spider! i was bit shaky in our first fights early today cause i was out of practise, but our 1v1s up at grothum where very good fights, very close indeed! next time i might have to burn CD's! but round of applause for ya umbrenil, look forward to our 1v1s in the future
    tanks Frupy, u are trully a great player.
    Your damage output is just crazy, havnt played my warden since Mirkwood but i believe that you have a perfect rotation to stack up those nasty light bleeds in matter of seconds. As i said before i wont hold back against you next time, i ll use every CD skill, buff, pot available in order to bring u down =P

-cya soon

Quote Originally Posted by gabilgathol View Post
    Ha! but its not, just my fail spelling thats all. Everytime i see a good hunter soloing around ( which almost never happens) i wonder "mmh who might this be? could never have guessed that Ahrondir was another of ur toons.

I never considered myself a good solo Hunter tbh but i was pretty good at getting kb's in the zerg =)

Cheers
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Wait, there are good solo hunters?

As in, solo hunters?

As in, good hunters?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000014478e/signature.png]Dogwillhunt[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aronath View Post
    Wait, there are good solo hunters?

As in, solo hunters?

As in, good hunters?
    well that Kazznir was pretty pro, but i guess he quitted or moved to another server where the action is lil more decent...

nah im just inactive cuz theres no content.

I went through the transfer phase a while ago and I probly wont ever go again. Just hoping there will be a server merger soon

Also i r noob cuz i no use audacity :PPPP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000014478e/signature.png]Dogwillhunt[/charsig]

Thankx Frazza for the 1v1s, thanks also for nerfing yourself so much that I could get a few kills and points off ya, im sure you made stacks off me. Being able to get that many points and still call it a 1v1 is cray cray. Need to rank up my other toons, so we will 1v1 again soon. They are only R1 so youll have to just auto attack again and let me win, but I know you don’t mind bending over for me.

Cheers Wazza
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”

Woah calm down
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Hey just wanted to say good fights to all those I have 1v1ed/ come across soloing. Names aren't exactly my strong point, but you all know who you are

~Kazniir/Dogwillhunt

Feyote

Nice 1v1s Feyote

Been enjoying the odd 1v1 recently. I rarely have the chance (or nerve) to go red, but I've been forcing myself to recently. Had some fun GTA fights as red against Umb (got you once, then you changed something up and ripped me apart -- not reflect though :P), I'm still having to learn creep classes/buffs/tactics because it's been so long, but I'm trying... after that comes my response hah. Also a variety of reavers, most of whom ripped me apart in red, though I'd get lucky or utilize skills better. Anyway, thanks for letting me blast you all, nothing like 20k+ devastates.

Enjoyed a good 1v1 versus Chrispybacon (sp?) in blue. I watched Gaitz and him fight for 15 minutes and figured I'd force myself to try. I think we probably went 5-10 and paused, figuring one of us would eventually win, it would just take too long to find out who lol.

thans kusspar, its was fun but i didnt change anything. Guess i just got lucky that my stuns and fears didnt get resisted and then you killed yourserlf against the reflect.

Thanks for all the 1v1s everyone. There were so many I lost count but it was great to see so many people out and fighting in the middle of the day. I think I'm getting a bit better against reavers, but I still assume I'm going to die against any of you.

An especially big thanks to how everyone I was fighting acted with honor when I would get ganked by someone else. I still lost a few fights to it but I am fine with that since everyone I was fighting were being class acts.

Luk, that last fight with you needs a special mention. I thought I had you cold. I had almost full health and you had maybe 5k. I didn't even bother healing since in two hits you were gone. Then my EC hit for almost nothing, you hit a Dev. with your devastating strike and it was over. Shocked the heck out of me man, but last time I will ever assume you're out of the fight. That was the most dramatic and awesome switch from losing to victory I have possibly ever seen. Way to go man.

Looking forward to more good fights with you all, always a pleasure.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

thx for all 1vs1 umbrenil always a plesure to 1vs1 with you even when ik I dont have chance to kill you hahaha,just dont pop up soo sudden I'm afraid of spiders irl soo you always scare me when you pop up out of blue

Quote Originally Posted by tinamartina View Post
    thx for all 1vs1 umbrenil always a plesure to 1vs1 with you even when ik I dont have chance to kill you hahaha,just dont pop up soo sudden I'm afraid of spiders irl soo you always scare me when you pop up out of blue
    U tina and umb both are pro....love watching u guys 1 vs 1

Quote Originally Posted by mohak View Post
    U tina and umb both are pro....love watching u guys 1 vs 1
    umb is pro without doubt but me hahahahahaha you are cute baby,you just saying that because I'm your gf hhhahahaha

@Viduos -Fun 1v1s last night, makes me want to play my RK again..
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup> Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Thanks for the fights Gholluk, sorry they kept being interrupted but thanks for sticking around and having fun with it. I love that you guys can do damage now and I really have to be on my toes, not just sit and hope I crit more than you. It turned into a sparring circle after our fights an lasted for a long time, which I find humorous. thanks for the good matches, and thanks for the fights everyone who came out afterwards. It was good to get some practice in and know I'm not completely out of it, just need to practice some more.

And Loz, you destroyed me as usual now. I am going to have to figure out what I am doing wrong against BAs since the update, but you fought well as always, ty.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zakro, Shapth, Theeking, many reavers including Luk and Babo especially, Agent O, one other warg sorry can't remember the name, anyway, thanks for all the fights, won some, lost a bunch

Thanks for helping me learn to play my class again.

Attended by Coldaen

Thanks to all the creeps I've been able to 1v1 since my return. You all destroy me, I guess it's time to l2p again. I don't want to rely on gear so I'm gonna suck pretty bad for a while. Hopefully I can present a challenge sometime soon.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/7172182188lotro_lotro32.png[/img][/url]
    Arrogance is a form of self-deception.

Good 1 vs 1 s. All u creeps are op and I still suck. Thanks to everyone kept the Ops even and the fun fights, it was a nice change from me just getting zerged over and over
    Ebe - Best CC Capt out there - Softello - Worst Champ ever to play Lotro - Dobags - Failwarg

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast