We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

yeah i realized my mistake after i saw both of you going at him so i jumped in and we had a sort of 2v2 haha

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

well Agent

lesson1-duh , and at what point did i jump the gun in a 1vs1

lesson 2- I never intervened into any fight, I was in no group , despite what u think

lesson 3 -I do not buy pots for the store, never have never will, 15 buffs, omg ridiculas, all u seen on me is food, I do not use store insignias even tho creeps are always using brands against me, I have my 1 insignia(purchased with comms just like everyone has available to them) that i can use once every 45mins and, I only use against wargs that use thats use brands, u just trying to make excuses for loosing

lesson 4- you did not kill me, the 2 of u killed me, because u cant kill me by yourself.

btw i am rank 7, noobish sure we all start there, and the only lesson learned from u is your ignorance and lies, Thank you, FYI u get more comms if u fight solo, not in a group i am only rank7 with 1.282 rating so.... do not expect too much when 2 of u kill me, you have no idea how much I am worth solo cause you have never accomplished that yourself

Evermore, I know u sent me a tell , that was the first fght i got into, i just wanted to here it from him if it was a miscommuniction
    Thanks for jumping in and helping kill them both Grim

And plz Ever and Grim if i am out of line or did something generally not accepted in a 1vs1 plz let me know , I mean no disrespect to anyone,

As for the Dirty one , you will get no respect from me, liers and cheats deserve none

What are these "rules" for a 1 vs 1? There are no rules. This is an open pvmp zone. If you do actually want a 1 vs 1 with your own special rules you should talk to the other person first with tells or vent and then go to an area where it won't hopefully get interupted. Though if it does get interupted then you can't get all upset about it because like I said, this is an open pvmp zone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by halod View Post
    i am only rank7 with 1.282 rating so.... do not expect too much when 2 of u kill me, you have no idea how much I am worth solo cause you have never accomplished that yourself

actually thats a lot of rating

dont fight ladies!

im cute
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    What are these "rules" for a 1 vs 1? There are no rules. This is an open pvmp zone. If you do actually want a 1 vs 1 with your own special rules you should talk to the other person first with tells or vent and then go to an area where it won't hopefully get interupted. Though if it does get interupted then you can't get all upset about it because like I said, this is an open pvmp zone.
    Bam its mad cause i always got the KB before him

Im sexy

its not really rules.....its just that most people avoid using cooldowns in fights and what not usually anything that has like a 5 minute or higher cd people usually dont mess with......my only one i use is sprint if i try and 1v1 a spider or a ba but i usually die anyway : )

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    They were setup 1v1s and dude admitted he has been in the moors a month. Not special rules. We were in vent. We just had a few new players come up to join. Nothing is the matter with a lesson or 2 Bam.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by josebe16 View Post
    its not really rules.....its just that most people avoid using cooldowns in fights and what not usually anything that has like a 5 minute or higher cd people usually dont mess with......my only one i use is sprint if i try and 1v1 a spider or a ba but i usually die anyway : )
    Thanks Grim. You were there and are welcome any time.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by halod View Post
    well Agent

lesson1-duh , and at what point did i jump the gun in a 1vs1

lesson 2- I never intervened into any fight, I was in no group , despite what u think

lesson 3 -I do not buy pots for the store, never have never will, 15 buffs, omg ridiculas, all u seen on me is food, I do not use store insignias even tho creeps are always using brands against me, I have my 1 insignia(purchased with comms just like everyone has available to them) that i can use once every 45mins and, I only use against wargs that use thats use brands, u just trying to make excuses for loosing

lesson 4- you did not kill me, the 2 of u killed me, because u cant kill me by yourself.

btw i am rank 7, noobish sure we all start there, and the only lesson learned from u is your ignorance and lies, Thank you, FYI u get more comms if u fight solo, not in a group i am only rank7 with 1.282 rating so.... do not expect too much when 2 of u kill me, you have no idea how much I am worth solo cause you have never accomplished that yourself

Evermore, I know u sent me a tell , that was the first fght i got into, i just wanted to here it from him if it was a miscommuniction
    Thanks for jumping in and helping kill them both Grim

And plz Ever and Grim if i am out of line or did something generally not accepted in a 1vs1 plz let me know , I mean no disrespect to anyone,

As for the Dirty one , you will get no respect from me, liers and cheats deserve none
    You jumped. Everyone saw. Read above. Rank 7 in one month huh? Post your wartab for us to ridicule.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

store brands and people who use them....bleh. @Halo..The Dirty One is one of the most honorable ones you will find out there. I changed my hair color just for him

Attended by Coldaen

I got a special award the other night.... My Rear was handed to me on a silver platter

I would like to thank my parents for years of support....

I want to thank Imbehindu, Drullz, Tikilbungo and Gnash something(Sorry guys I don't know all the names yet...)
    With your tutelage I can now poop out of multiple holes....Its more efficient and gets things done faster

I'll see yas out there!!

And Dirty One..... Let me see you out there again... I swear I will RUN!!!!! HAHA!!!

I am gonna have to add to your lessons.....there should be another one in there. Dying happens.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001719ab/signature.png]Easie[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    im cute
    True story.

Btw, just wanted to say that I miss everyone here and its been fun whenever I log on my warg. No, I havent been on BW or on LOTRO in general, but its still fun every once in a while to hop back on and 1v1 or go suicide into a fraid.

~Kazniir/Dogwiilhunt

P.S.~ Try to spot the spelling error in my sig.

Nice 1v1s yesterday with Urias, Benria, Lang, and Halo.

Halo-great build. I can't hit or touch ya and you blew me up. You are a tough one. My audacity will help me soon though!
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

I don't understand why you guys love 1vs1 so much
    This game is all about role-playing, roller-coastering, rock n rolling and whatever you like to call

Minny is godmode, warg is easymode
    ohhh we need more true warriors in the moors!

I heard coconut is good in PK, true story
    Last edited by Daybreak; Apr 29 2012 at 10:58 PM.
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    I don't understand why you guys love 1vs1 so much
    This game is all about role-playing, roller-coastering, rock n rolling and whatever you like to call

Minny is godmode, warg is easymode
    ohhh we need more true warriors in the moors!

I heard coconut is good in PK, true story
    patatita!!!i miss your sexy legs over tr road!

Minnys are awesome when i play freepside otherwise i rage when i see them

wargs sprints, i rage, the end

how do you get that color letters, so cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post

Halo-great build. I can't hit or touch ya and you blew me up. You are a tough one. My audacity will help me soon though!
    Thanks, yeah I have fun time 1v1ing you.
    Silverlode:
    Freep: R8 Burglar - Langthain (Retired)
    Creeps: R8 Spider - Spidicense (Retired), R8 Warg - Bytez (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post

thanks for the great fun the other night, I really enjoy the 1vs1 fights with everyone. And thanks Dirty,look foward to more fights with u as you get stronger.

Halo<--/buries hatchet

good fights opposite and as always chief goodfights had alot of fun fights today

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Yeah, Thanks Adam for the good 1v1s. I had alot of fun 1v1ing (but not unfortunately my first spar since some n00b warg decided to finish me off when I only had like 50HP left when I was sparring with you).. >:|
    Silverlode:
    Freep: R8 Burglar - Langthain (Retired)
    Creeps: R8 Spider - Spidicense (Retired), R8 Warg - Bytez (Retired)

Thanks grishmarrok, comenunca, dogwillhunt, chiefsquatingbear, cocomiel, chispbacon for all the spars!! hope to get more fights when i come back in 1 month, cya and take care!!!

PD:dont transfer to another server or i am gonna rage! everytime i take a break lot of people disapear
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

a break??? :O... que mal Elda, ahora quien va a liderar a los freeps y enseñarles que son los HUEVOS???... bueno, relajate y pasalo bien en tu tiempo libre ... que estes bien man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000014a54e/signature.png]Comenunca[/charsig]

Last night had some great 1v1s. Grimborn-total pro man thanks so much. Also, to the Champ-Cappie and LM with you. That was fun.

I dislike fighting a kiting-tar dropping-kiting LM. So anytime I see tar thrown down first (i know u have to do it LM's)-don't be mad if I use everything I got. PS-I have no store pots: that 15% heal is called Against the Odds and I'll use it in a 1v1 the same as a freep uses Man heal.

It was funny when you all left Banana there afk. I killed him because it was either me or the warg pack that was mapping in to GG. I figured it's the least I earned from him watching all my 1v1s!
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

yeah i didnt realize he was afk till we left haha no biggy we werent going to stand there all night and wait for him haha but yes the 1v1s were fun thanks : )

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Thanks Grimbon and Halolaith for the 1v1 yesterday ( my reaver is so nooob ! )... always is fun do some 1v1 in raid times ...

Nice to fight with Tiki and Consumption last night.

Thanks Adaam and Comenunca, for always being available to make greats 1v1s.

[We need more 1v1 players]

WARNING ! : Terrible English in this reply.
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s24.postimg.org/5b6ymszhh/Signature_FINAL.jpg[/img][/url]
    [url=http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=spanish][/url]

goodfights the other night comm was a blast your a tough one to beat

Grimbon-Rank 10 captain

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast