We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by oopsies View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that they didn't use their stun pots, and got owned because of it?
    No actually I caught them farming for Ore so they were both out of stealth which probably made the difference. The horn got resisted by one and the other potted it. It was weird, I checked the combat log and there was only one crit from anybody the entire fight.
    Edelbrock

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post
    Well if you dont want the wrong impression say something like that, Give a back drop other than "How about 1v2"

Mel, your still beating my **** Although when we fought pre Mirk I knew my icons, I am having a difficult time seeing what skills are what, they even changed stun protect icon
    Give me a few more weeks, still kinda a noob with all the updates.

I almost died of embarrasment when I hipsed and pounced.. FAIILLLLLLLLLL I intended on a bleed but at the last second I hit pounce and did a WTFFFFF
    I would honestly say, don't pounce from stealth. You can Maul from stealth (bloody maul) and the bleed is not only 20s but stacks with regular maul. It's also a nastier bleed. So you can essentially put 3 bleeds on your target plus your flag for the first 20s of the fight.

good fights lug, yeah those constant cjs are annoying, but at least I can tend to live through them on my guardian, on the hunter I'm generally dead before I can even get to move out of the CJ.

and callo, I am pretty sure that's what he's saying he meant to hit bloody maul, but hit the pounce button by accident, I was kinda surprised by that as DR had kicked in a bit by then, but just rolled with it.

I was testing out a diff hybrid build today, I used to go almost all 2H keen blade before, but I'm trying to work towards a combo of Axe/Shield and 2H, varies greatly from fight to fight highly dependant on crits on both sides of the fight I have noticed though.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron2112 View Post
    good fights lug, yeah those constant cjs are annoying, but at least I can tend to live through them on my guardian, on the hunter I'm generally dead before I can even get to move out of the CJ.
    Constant CJ's? I only use TS, which is once during a fight (if it wasnt burned already from the other fights). cripple-pounce is evaded 90% of the time.

Or do you mean in general?
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by caveman13 View Post

That was a 1vs1.

That was a 2vs1. Note: Twosox started branded.

..and this one made me lol.

I havn't seen Twosox or Crimsonrose around in ages.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

I could be wrong here but I think the point of this thread is to tell someone else that it was a great fight and not to try and attempt to fill your endless whole of epeen..

*shrugs?!??!

Just Maybe, i could definitely be wrong here

Although I do like Eriadens pics because they say a lot more than I AM AWESOME AND I WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I AM AWESOME.

Edit:

Can someone make me awesome? I want to be awesome:/ Ill be creepn in the moors if your interested to be my mentor into Awesomeness) WOOOOOOOOOOO
    -1 Awesome Point. My epeen is splendorous.

@Malte

Had some good 1v1s with you earlier today. Then that one time you caught me killing hobbits :/ I hurried to finish them off and loot before you killed me lol

Alzheimers Patient, Son of Wenis (RIP dad)

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    @Malte

Had some good 1v1s with you earlier today. Then that one time you caught me killing hobbits :/ I hurried to finish them off and loot before you killed me lol

Alzheimers Patient, Son of Wenis (RIP dad)
    lol, you just kept coming for a while there. really nice fights. sorry about the time with the hobbits. I wanted to wait for you to regen so i could get more renown if there was a kill,
    but i got impatient and went back to playing with the creeps at stab.

Today just felt like a day of 1v1's. I'll just mention ones I lost. Lug got me good twice when we were fighting at xroads. the last time you got me it was so fast I was kinda shocked.
    i kept trying to get tricks on but nothing would stick :-\.

Had another good one earlier with yarpie were he managed to keep me at distance and get me. real close one.
    the first time when i killed you i was really surprised you didn't use hatchlings....

I also had some cool 2v1's between Scarer and Teninch. Had to make sure I took at least one of you down with me each time lol.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    lol, you just kept coming for a while there. really nice fights. sorry about the time with the hobbits. I wanted to wait for you to regen so i could get more renown if there was a kill,
    but i got impatient and went back to playing with the creeps at stab.

Today just felt like a day of 1v1's. I'll just mention ones I lost. Lug got me good twice when we were fighting at xroads. the last time you got me it was so fast I was kinda shocked.
    i kept trying to get tricks on but nothing would stick :-\.

Had another good one earlier with yarpie were he managed to keep me at distance and get me. real close one.
    the first time when i killed you i was really surprised you didn't use hatchlings....

I also had some cool 2v1's between Scarer and Teninch. Had to make sure I took at least one of you down with me each time lol.
    After those 1v1s I have to admit. Knives out is very useful against reavers :/ I think most of the time I was at the mercy of crits on dev and ravage.

Well fought as always , Eightlegged
    Caught me at the delving the other day...was wondering whether I d fall from the bridge. Lol...

I had my lucky crit on that fight and I guess u re trying out something different too. Always a blast fighting a good weaver. Thanks for the fun, sir!

/respect
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

had a good 1v1 today vs Grishlurku or something like that in fields of grams op, then tiki came and finished me off...

1v1'd tiki maybe 7 times today. woulda gotten three if he wouldn't hips or sprint when he's clearly gonna lose...but I count making the other sprint as a win even without the renown.
    dot-slow-run, dot-slow-run. +2 cj's each fight. burg slows < warg slows

but all-in-all tiki got the better of me more often than me him today.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

20secs of immune?
    10 seconds.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000005018f/01007/signature.png]Glilicrayons[/charsig]
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Galadenbor~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 11 Lore-Master [/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Culdir~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 8 Hunter [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Dulson~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 5 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Nucclear~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 5 Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]~[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Legends~[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] Rank[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] Blackarrow[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] ~Grishbag~ Rank 8 Reaver ~Slappers~ Rank 6 Warleader[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Burgs actually have a lot of potential. I have spider, and it gets torn to shreds by burg daggers. I'm probably just terrible at the eight-legger. There's a really tough burg out there in the silverlode moors, can hardly do any damage to her/him, and their knives annihalate everything. One thing, though, I don't think burg slows are necessarily better than warg slows. I don't know much about the freep class, but their slows tend to come with a 20% miss chance as well. In fact, most freep slows are, on paper, better than creeps'. Also, my warg friends have every right to hips to reapply a dot just as burgs have the right to hips to procure another conj. If one hipses to reapply dot, yet burg runs away knowing what is coming and goes back into stealth, the fight usually ends in a draw with them not being able to find eachother. Anyone else know why some burgs destroy everything, yet some cannot and get blown up?

Quote Originally Posted by jace07 View Post
    Anyone else know why some burgs destroy everything, yet some cannot and get blown up?
    Crits? Or maybe good legacies on their LIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Crits? Or maybe good legacies on their LIs.
    A hawt word called skillz
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    A hawt word called skillz
    Share The Fun?

Burgs actually have a lot of potential. I have spider, and it gets torn to shreds by burg daggers. I'm probably just terrible at the eight-legger. There's a really tough burg out there in the silverlode moors, can hardly do any damage to her/him, and their knives annihalate everything. One thing, though, I don't think burg slows are necessarily better than warg slows. I don't know much about the freep class, but their slows tend to come with a 20% miss chance as well. In fact, most freep slows are, on paper, better than creeps'. Also, my warg friends have every right to hips to reapply a dot just as burgs have the right to hips to procure another conj. If one hipses to reapply dot, yet burg runs away knowing what is coming and goes back into stealth, the fight usually ends in a draw with them not being able to find eachother. Anyone else know why some burgs destroy everything, yet some cannot and get blown up?
    ^Everyone else above answered this question. It's really just like any other class...gear and skillz. Thank you sir, but I am fully aware of a burgs potential. burg tricks are all potable you must surely know. "they have rights to hips and reapply dots" and they have rights to hips and run. I'm aware of this -_-. and "not being able to find each other"? this only applies to man burgs. if you're a warg without hobbit trackers that is your own fault.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

You must know, too, that pots have 2 min cd - can be used once in a fight. Burgs probably have a little more sophistication to the play. Who can handle the finesse of the class and destroy the creeps?!?

You must know, too, that pots have 2 min cd - can be used once in a fight. Burgs probably have a little more sophistication to the play. Who can handle the finesse of the class and destroy the creeps?!?
    no. Stun and root pots are 2 minute cd. i'm talking about curing the tricks themselves, which is done by pots with a 30s cd.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Thanks for the fun today
    Theogan, Cuaimi & Jaromir.
    Skakush.

Jaromir: Never feel sorry to kill a creep, it s fair fight anyway. And I need to learn how to murder a minstrel too

Skakush: 2nd fight was a blast!! Looking for your next pounce soon, sir.
    Last edited by Daybreak; Apr 26 2010 at 03:35 AM.
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    Thanks for the fun today
    Theogan, Cuaimi & Jaromir.
    Skakush.

Jaromir: Never feel sorry to kill a creep, it s fair fight anyway. And I need to learn how to murder a minstrel too

Skakush: 2nd fight was a blast!! Looking for your next pounce soon, sir.
    hmm.. i remember having some good 1v1 wth jaromir.. then having a friend CJ when it wasnt looking so promising.. it matters that much huh?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000e7bcc/signature.png]Coldfellshunter[/charsig]

Good 1v1 Redrover , well fought.

~Dooley
    Ridduk

Starstorm i always have fun 1v1ing you, i would say we are even out of all our 1v1's. Also i had a guard i was 1v1ing then he turned tail and ran into EC, why do they always run....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100001808b5/signature.png]Tallik[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by assassinK73 View Post
    why do they always run....
    I don't know.
    Spam deleted by Administrators

Thanks for the fight yesterday, Kemli.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast