We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    No, actually he is the kind of guy that just plays well, whatever class.
    back up your arguments with facts plz. I provided you with examples, you provided me with *ahem*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000128626/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sylmerilion View Post
    Because 1v1ing on a guardian is hard....He's the kinda guy that only plays the OP class of the month; warg, reaver, now guard.
    Don't forget burg.
    No, actually he is the kind of guy that just plays flavor of the month classes.
    Fixed it for you
    *ahem*

Well seems like you missed the point. Looking through the other thread its what you do I see.
    What is this thread you are referring to? And I for one would love to see him solo on a captain. Not Badbear style tho.

back up your arguments with facts plz. I provided you with examples, you provided me with *ahem*
    Yes you provided the examples, but not how well he plays them. I just said he is a good player at whatever class he chooses to play.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

come on give adaam a break hes a pretty good 1v1er and hes not a raid baby (like i used to be and still kinda am)

having 3 classes high ranked and getting to them mostly by 1v1s is pretty impressive even if they are hard to kill

i respect the guy and he never hates on anyone so no one here should get mad at him he never did anything wrong in my book.
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

Quote Originally Posted by bucks View Post
    come on give adaam a break hes a pretty good 1v1er and hes not a raid baby (like i used to be and still kinda am)

having 3 classes high ranked and getting to them mostly by 1v1s is pretty impressive even if they are hard to kill

i respect the guy and he never hates on anyone so no one here should get mad at him he never did anything wrong in my book.
    This, pretty much. I find it quite funny how so many people complain about other people being raid babies, yet hate on someone who tends to stay away from the zerg as much as he can.

LoL I don't think anyone really cares what they think, it's just fun to reply and then watch them respond with the same old stuff.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Who's mad at him? If you're going to be out in the Moors by yourself you should pretty much expect to get zerged. When I'm freeping I'm solo just about the whole time, doesn't stop the creeps from zerging me. Same thing when I'm on creep soloing... I get zerged.

As for him being a good 1v1er, I can't quite say that, but he is ok. He does win, but look at the classes he plays. Right now, Guardian is the most ridiculous OP class in the game (for 1v1s). Even if they don't use their cool-downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightleggedphreak View Post
    I find it quite funny how so many people complain about other people being raid babies, yet hate on someone who tends to stay away from the zerg as much as he can.
    so no one here should get mad at him he never did anything wrong in my book.
    woah woah there guys clam down. I never said I hate the guy, actually I love him, we talk all the time late at night when no one else is out. He's always really friendly. I'm only pointing out that my r3tarded brother's pet monkey could win a 1v1 as a guard.

Yes you provided the examples, but not how well he plays them. I just said he is a good player at whatever class he chooses to play.
    Like so many others you hear but you do not listen.
    Last edited by Sylmerilion; May 11 2011 at 05:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000128626/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

No, actually he is the kind of guy that just plays well, whatever class.
    Yes, and whatever class he plays has ALWAYS been an OP class. He's a nice guy and all, and isn't out there to make enemies, but >>>

He played warg in the era of spammable unpottable CJs,

He played reaver when they were the most OP in this game (insane westernesse mit, 9.3k morale with still high DPS, wargs had just been nerfed, and now notice how he switched)

He now plays guard when they are the most OP in this game by FAR! Not only can his guard, with pretty much almost all quest and easy to get gear, reach 8.7ish k morale, but also wear 3 healing pieces, and still get fire/shadow mitigation using another 3 piece bonus.

Secondly, guardian bleeds are bugged right now, even pushing guard way higher in the OP chart.

I'm sorry, but I will simply not believe this statement until he gets out there 1 v 1ing on a:

Champion or Captain freepside, maybe hunter too.

If the guy wants to only play the most OP classes in the game when they become OP, fine with me, but that does not mean that he is great at 1 v 1ing in general, or great at any class he chooses to play.

I saw him finally playing his reaver only once the other day, and haven't seen it since.

Finally, before the EoD update, he was losing 1 v 1s constantly on his guard to creeps that knew how to play their classes > not going to call out any names or anything, but when his guard wasn't super OP, he definitely wasn't practically invincible like he is now.

Definitely not hard to hold down the backward movement button and press/click skills that destroy your opponents quickly, while you take practically no damage at all. His movement isn't anything special, he just moves backward and clicks his skills. Somebody explain to me how he is "extremely skilled" please
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000176e75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Zyrael- Rank 9 Warden | | Zyggdrayssyl- Rank 7 Hunter |
    | Zyryaith- Rank 7 Reaver | | Zyggnakh Rank 5 Defiler |

Quote Originally Posted by zydrassyl View Post
    yes, and whatever class he plays has always been an op class. He's a nice guy and all, and isn't out there to make enemies, but >>>

he played warg in the era of spammable unpottable cjs,

he played reaver when they were the most op in this game (insane westernesse mit, 9.3k morale with still high dps, wargs had just been nerfed, and now notice how he switched)

he now plays guard when they are the most op in this game by far! Not only can his guard, with pretty much almost all quest and easy to get gear, reach 8.7ish k morale, but also wear 3 healing pieces, and still get fire/shadow mitigation using another 3 piece bonus.

Secondly, guardian bleeds are bugged right now, even pushing guard way higher in the op chart.

I'm sorry, but i will simply not believe this statement until he gets out there 1 v 1ing on a:

Champion or captain freepside, maybe hunter too.

If the guy wants to only play the most op classes in the game when they become op, fine with me, but that does not mean that he is great at 1 v 1ing in general, or great at any class he chooses to play.

I saw him finally playing his reaver only once the other day, and haven't seen it since.

Finally, before the eod update, he was losing 1 v 1s constantly on his guard to creeps that knew how to play their classes > not going to call out any names or anything, but when his guard wasn't super op, he definitely wasn't practically invincible like he is now.

Definitely not hard to hold down the backward movement button and press/click skills that destroy your opponents quickly, while you take practically no damage at all. His movement isn't anything special, he just moves backward and clicks his skills. Somebody explain to me how he is "extremely skilled" please
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by Zydrassyl View Post
    Yes, and whatever class he plays has ALWAYS been an OP class. He's a nice guy and all, and isn't out there to make enemies, but >>>

He played warg in the era of spammable unpottable CJs,

He played reaver when they were the most OP in this game (insane westernesse mit, 9.3k morale with still high DPS, wargs had just been nerfed, and now notice how he switched)

He now plays guard when they are the most OP in this game by FAR! Not only can his guard, with pretty much almost all quest and easy to get gear, reach 8.7ish k morale, but also wear 3 healing pieces, and still get fire/shadow mitigation using another 3 piece bonus.

Secondly, guardian bleeds are bugged right now, even pushing guard way higher in the OP chart.

I'm sorry, but I will simply not believe this statement until he gets out there 1 v 1ing on a:

Champion or Captain freepside, maybe hunter too.

If the guy wants to only play the most OP classes in the game when they become OP, fine with me, but that does not mean that he is great at 1 v 1ing in general, or great at any class he chooses to play.

Finally, before the EoD update, he was losing 1 v 1s constantly on his guard to creeps that knew how to play their classes > not going to call out any names or anything, but when his guard wasn't super OP, he definitely wasn't practically invincible like he is now.

^^^^^^Perfectly Said^^^^^^

woah woah there guys clam down. I never said I hate the guy, actually I love him, we talk all the time late at night when no one else is out. He's always really friendly. I'm only pointing out that my r3tarded brother's pet monkey could win a 1v1 with a guard.

Like so many others you hear but you do not listen.

Could i borrow your brothers' pet monkey, my warg doesn't fare so well against guards....................... or pretty much any freep 1 v 1. I need a class that can solo without me having to do anything. Just tell it, sicem boy, and they go to it. I just don't get all that stuff folks talk about, like straiffing and such. Totally losses me.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

thank you i meant "as a guard" which i now edited

I suppose I should roll a Champion to be good then too.

Nice 1v1s with Kissethr/Oeinaus/Adaam/Other Guard Eldcarion..?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000162544/01008/signature.png]Moosenstein[/charsig]
    Krashnakk- R8 RVR ~ Awkward- R7 WRG ~ Pineapples- R6 WL
    Moosenstein- R5 CPT

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenHamster View Post
    I suppose I should roll a Champion to be good then too.

Nice 1v1s with Kissethr/Oeinaus/Adaam/Other Guard Eldcarion..?

I created a champ about two weeks ago. A female elf champ. I had this pretty dress and no female to put it on and i never had a champ and one char slot left, sooooooooooo.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ad nauseum
    qft
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    ^^^^^^Perfectly Said^^^^^^

The Tribe has spoken LOL
    J.R.R. Tolkien

The Tribe has spoken LOL
    Zyereal (sp) isn't in our tribe you cute little bag of nooblets. actually a lot of working as intended ppl dont really like us, but we still recognize people who know what they are doing.

Zyereal (sp) isn't in our tribe you cute little bag of nooblets. actually a lot of working as intended ppl dont really like us, but we still recognize people who know what they are doing.
    *Sigh* was just using that as a comparision. And Syl not as "new'"as you think lol. Anyways carry on being excellent!!
    J.R.R. Tolkien

More fun to not like you guys than to like you lol!

Competition makes the game for fun, I also thought you didn't associate yourself with the SotF "baddies"

?

And who is Arrabell? i guess I haven't been playing long enough to know, or I'm ignorant.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000176e75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Zyrael- Rank 9 Warden | | Zyggdrayssyl- Rank 7 Hunter |
    | Zyryaith- Rank 7 Reaver | | Zyggnakh Rank 5 Defiler |

I'm nobody really.
    J.R.R. Tolkien

haha ok i get your replies. Yes i do agree that guardians are OP right now (i should prob get mine back in the moors). But i do think adaam is still a good 1v1er not to disagree with any of you but in my mind he is one of the best i have seen.
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

More fun to not like you guys than to like you lol!

Competition makes the game for fun, I also thought you didn't associate yourself with the SotF "baddies"

?

And who is Arrabell? i guess I haven't been playing long enough to know, or I'm ignorant.
    Pretty sure she's Adaurabel.

Quote Originally Posted by featherlight111 View Post
    Pretty sure she's Adaurabel.
    Pretty sure she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightleggedphreak View Post
    Pretty sure she's not.
    Sorry, you're totally right, she's Teazel, the other female hobbit hunter from a while ago.

Though they're pretty much on the same skill level I'd say so my mix-up is understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by featherlight111 View Post
    Sorry, you're totally right, she's Teazel, the other female hobbit hunter from a while ago.

Though they're pretty much on the same skill level I'd say so my mix-up is understandable.
    Oh no I am pretty bad. But, I still know a good player when I see one.
    Last edited by Arrabell; May 12 2011 at 11:41 PM.
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast