We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

nice fight crispbacon I never do well against dying rage, but i'll take the tie!
    Agenttwo r7 forever green, FirelordOzia R5 Stalker, PeterPaarker r5 weaver
    arda-online.com - xaris kai aletheia

Good fights to Illgnaw and Coco tonight for putting up with me and kalyke trying a new strat.

Trying to beat reavers no pots/cd's on champ is fun .

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Nice fight Adamm! Defilers are pretty op and you still got me down to about 500 or so. Probably will have many more with you in the future.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup> Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Adaam, I know I haven't been on creepside alot and I think that was the first 1v1 I've had in about 6 weeks, but I can easily tell you've improved in those 6 weeks. It's why I stayed in range and didn't use a pot to KB ninja on ya. You deserved my points. Good fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Thanks for the 1v1s Griev, excellent as always. I knew I didn't have a prayer but it was a blast. I never really understood why Moors burgs trait their anti-induction/interrupt so heavily but man I was wishing I had it today. Well done, I learned a lot and thank you for seeking me out for them. Since the update it's been a lot harder to find 1v1s for me with either of my toons as new to mid level creeps need thousands of destiny less to get equipped and so pve less outside of the Delving.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Fun spontaneous 1v1s tonight. Thanks everyone who gave me a chance. I won't try to name everyone by name, since there were too many for me to remember. But I just wanted to say to Eldacarion, I pretty much expected you to win, but I must say you really surprised me with how decisively you beat me each time. First time I was using defensive/healing stance/aura and felt like I could have done better with more offensive power. So I switched up my stance/aura the second time for more offense, and actually did far worse. Nice fights man.

And I learned something depressing during my 1v1 with Berzekiel: Uruk heal (heck yes I used uruk heal in a 1v1 with an RK) actually hits warleader banners! Apparently my banner has approximately 4.5k morale, because according to my combat log, that is how much I healed it. My apologies if I disrupted any nearby 1v1s too, I really didn't think of the AoE heal hitting other nearby creeps until I had already used it. That was the only time I used it tonight though.

I hope everyone had as much fun as me. Thanks again.

And my standard disclaimer: On normal nights when there is action in the moors and I am grouped up with my friends, I cannot promise anyone an uninterrupted 1v1. Generally speaking you should not trust me out there on a normal night. But on nights like tonight when there is nothing else happening, I enjoy 1v1s very much and will play fair. This was the first time I fought many of you 1v1 so I just wanted to make sure you know what to expect next time you see me.
    [size=1]"But of bliss and glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song." -- narration from The Silmarillion[/size]

ty mead and kiss, fun fight i had against you 2, i would not have killed mead's wl if it was not for my eagle rez and my 2.9k ents. but ty because i was incredibly bored.

P.S kiss you hit like a dam truck

P.S.S lol i just looked at the thread published date. this threat has been more or less kept active for a little over a year
    Last edited by Hinamen; Apr 28 2011 at 09:48 AM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Good 1v1's to both creep and freep from last night. My warg got plenty more practice at fighting guards, wardens and rk's last night. Always fun to see that stuff going on, keeps me logging on for more.

And yeah sead, glad you got the kill. A fight where you dont' kill the other person isn't fun for both sides from my point of view.

-M

(the sneekiest of charlies)
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thank you all for that spar night it was very funny and like always i am still learning so i am very happy for the chance

Thank you Rakshaaza for the chance! the guard/wl fight are always epic and take a lot of time to beat a wl (if you can of course) thanks again!

Thanks all the other creeps to fight me!

Meadrasi thank you for fight with me even if i use cooldowns, in our last fight i finnaly didnt use any thanks to you and your patient i finnaly am learning how to move and not desesperate pushing buttons haha.

Bye and take care all

Quote Originally Posted by Gilindil View Post
    Fun spontaneous 1v1s tonight. Thanks everyone who gave me a chance. I won't try to name everyone by name, since there were too many for me to remember. But I just wanted to say to Eldacarion, I pretty much expected you to win, but I must say you really surprised me with how decisively you beat me each time. First time I was using defensive/healing stance/aura and felt like I could have done better with more offensive power. So I switched up my stance/aura the second time for more offense, and actually did far worse. Nice fights man.

And I learned something depressing during my 1v1 with Berzekiel: Uruk heal (heck yes I used uruk heal in a 1v1 with an RK) actually hits warleader banners! Apparently my banner has approximately 4.5k morale, because according to my combat log, that is how much I healed it. My apologies if I disrupted any nearby 1v1s too, I really didn't think of the AoE heal hitting other nearby creeps until I had already used it. That was the only time I used it tonight though.

I hope everyone had as much fun as me. Thanks again.

And my standard disclaimer: On normal nights when there is action in the moors and I am grouped up with my friends, I cannot promise anyone an uninterrupted 1v1. Generally speaking you should not trust me out there on a normal night. But on nights like tonight when there is nothing else happening, I enjoy 1v1s very much and will play fair. This was the first time I fought many of you 1v1 so I just wanted to make sure you know what to expect next time you see me.
    Captain banners can be healed as well... It's funny popping rally cry and watching the banner have heals pop up above it.

Adriosa - fun 1v1, although I'm seriously considering no longer 1v1'ing burgs since they got buffed up. I knew it was not going to go my way when I saw this in the combat log - You score a devastating hit with Lacerate on Adriosa for 23 points of Fire damage to Morale. You score a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Adriosa for 220 points of Fire damage to Morale.

Redrod - surprised it ended up just the 2 of us fighting while everyone else was occupied with the big fight. My first 3 hamstrings didn't land and it looked like you couldn't land a slow on me to save your life.

EDIT FOR MORE FIGHTS:

Eldacarian - fun 1v1's, the first one, pledge was too much to get back from. second one was a down to the wire fight awesome stuff

Yadora and Honeydou - fun 2v2

Doruil-1 - fun 1v1's... if you don't get a stun right off the bat, its hard for a minnie against a reaver, that extra second of delay is usually enough to get your AotW off, but if you don't get it... its rough.

Badasim - thanks for not bailing on that 1v1, good burgs don't hips out of fights they start... props to your sir
    Last edited by Turril; Apr 30 2011 at 06:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Thanks orcstyleboogie i am trying to not use cooldowns but sometimes i fell to the temptation whe i know i am gonna die sorry i am a huge noob haha but thanks again for the chance!

Thanks chieftainflong and eightleggedphreak for the spars!

Cya!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    Thanks orcstyleboogie i am trying to not use cooldowns but sometimes i fell to the temptation whe i know i am gonna die sorry i am a huge noob haha but thanks again for the chance!

Thanks chieftainflong and eightleggedphreak for the spars!

Cya!
    You've definitely improved a lot since we first fought, thanks for the fights.

Also, it's chieffloatinglog.

Berz- fun 1v1s on my lm against your warg

Eldacarion- fun 1v1s against you on my warg i'm kinda rusty on him atm lol
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks people for all the fights i really apreciate the chance!

Sorry eightlegged my english is very bad and that name is confused, i think adaam and you are just letting me win lol someday i wish to be at least half as good as him lol but is impossible xD say to him i am very grateful for his advices!

Thanks coco and sead for the chance too!

cya and take care

I've had some good spars since I came back., thanks all. Guard's and Wardens are harder to kill now but I'm gonna be out to spar anybody, anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Adaam, I know I haven't been on creepside alot and I think that was the first 1v1 I've had in about 6 weeks, but I can easily tell you've improved in those 6 weeks. It's why I stayed in range and didn't use a pot to KB ninja on ya. You deserved my points. Good fight.
    I was on my rank 4 reaver last night and ran into Adaam. Man, that was sick. I will be the first to admit, when it comes to one on one PvP, i totally reek, but i wasn't raised on a keyboard and can barely see the dang thing. But what got me, my best shots on my reaver barely put a dent in the guy. Needless to say, victory wasn't mine.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbane View Post
    I was on my rank 4 reaver last night and ran into Adaam. Man, that was sick. I will be the first to admit, when it comes to one on one PvP, i totally reek, but i wasn't raised on a keyboard and can barely see the dang thing. But what got me, my best shots on my reaver barely put a dent in the guy. Needless to say, victory wasn't mine.
    He's a guard. What did you expect at R4?

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    He's a guard. What did you expect at R4?
    Something a little better than 125 dmg on a good hit.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

It wasn't so much a 1v1 as a 1v1+1+1+1+1 but to the reaver and warg who kept running at me from lug rez(Sorry I don't remember names, they were low ranked ish) you guys are awesome. Taking down 5 enemies in a row without breaking out of combat before dying was pretty awesome. Also, I'd just like to say I saw Adaam 1v1ing, Jesus H. Christ. I'm glad im not on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by Casey0827 View Post
    Also, I'd just like to say I saw Adaam 1v1ing, Jesus H. Christ. I'm glad im not on the other side
    Because 1v1ing on a guardian is hard....He's the kinda guy that only plays the OP class of the month; warg, reaver, now guard.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000128626/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sylmerilion View Post
    Because 1v1ing on a guardian is hard....He's the kinda guy that only plays the OP class of the month; warg, reaver, now guard.
    No, actually he is the kind of guy that just plays well, whatever class.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    I've never seen him play a non-ezmoding class.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000005018f/01007/signature.png]Glilicrayons[/charsig]
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Galadenbor~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 11 Lore-Master [/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Culdir~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 8 Hunter [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Dulson~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 5 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~Nucclear~ lvl 65 ~ Rank 5 Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]~[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Legends~[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] Rank[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] Blackarrow[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red] ~Grishbag~ Rank 8 Reaver ~Slappers~ Rank 6 Warleader[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    He should solo on a capt. If he's good at every class he plays.
    Burg rank 11, Guard rank 7, Hunter rank 7, Minnie rank 7, RK rank 6, Champ rank 4, Warden rank 4, LM rank 5 deleted.
    BA rank 9, Reaver rank 8, Spider rank 7, Warg rank 7, Defiler rank 7, WL rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by slyboogy View Post
    I've never seen him play a non-ezmoding class.
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by scorp2305 View Post
    He should solo on a capt. If he's good at every class he plays.

Well seems like you missed the point. Looking through the other thread its what you do I see.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast