We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    Nuluk-1 is now online on Meneldor! Can't wait till your transfer goes through Brother!

<3 to my friends on Silverlode. It has been an honor playing with and against ya'll. Much love for the 1v1's too with some of the finest players. Haldabash will play from time to time.

See ya in 3 months.

I've had a bunch of good 1v1s recently. Spiders still destroy my melee classes with hatchlings + burrow, and I still need to realize that I'm terrible on a Lore Master before I challenge more people.

Thanks for the good, fair fights. Oh... and

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/cheap.jpg

After a spar, kill me with 60 health.

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/iwillfindyour.jpg/

Sweet revenge. Right when I was about to stun the other warg you were with, I see you stealthed up. I don't think I've been more satisfied in PvP than chasing you all the way to orc camp knowing you were going to die. Thank you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003a99d/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Other Freeps: Linbor, Mysticl, Forldwin, Ethelean, Zaralin, Cenbor, Sinadon, Sinaden
    Creeps: Warkai, Iornathel, Okbar, Arrowhead, Hounder, Poppyseeds

Good spar rubble with my guard megladhor behind TR . I didn't think I needed to use a pledge but them boom I died. Hehe . Look forward to more fights.

Lets see, a couple apologies:

1. Malte - Sorry about the other creeps rolling up on us above the norbogs. Was a fun fight up until that point.

2. Frog - Sorry bout the interruption near the end at tr road. It was a good close fight. My attacks got all screwed up at the end because I was trying to call em off.
    Last edited by Turril; Dec 21 2010 at 12:55 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

@Illgnawyourbones - nice two fights earlier today. that second one i didn't think was going to be close after you evaded my attack from stealth.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Good 1v1s to everyone I fought today (Headian, Adrianya, and the few others)

It was a late winter friday and I was walking strolling around between Glan Vraig and Tirith Raw on my mighty rank 6 uruk warleader when in the distance I saw the hunter Jasthir. Seeing my presence he quickly about faced and started riding back to Glan Vraig. Suddenly he got off his horse and became invisible. I wanted to go after him, but out of the corner of my eye I saw the terror that all minions of Sauron dread to see. The great and mighty champion of the free people. So terrifying was he that I can barely utter his name. It was him. Mikeythemauler. Seeing me he quickly steered his steed straight for me. I froze in his path as he flung out his axes. Mastering my fear and knowing I had to fight or die I engaged him in battle. Back and forth this epic battle of pure might raged on. Axes flang wildy as the battle ensued. It was a long and ferociuos battle, but I proved to be too much for the great champion and he started to sprint away from me, but he quickly became tired and knew the hour of his demise was at hand.
    He turned towards me and put up his last pathetic attempt to save his life, but it was in vain. With a mighty roar I clove him down with my axe. I stood there for a moment realizing that I had accomplished the impossible. Could this really have happened. One lonely uruk took down such a mighty man?

But my victory would be short lived as the hunter Jasthir, who I had forgotten about in my epic clash with the titan Mikey, struck from the shadows and tried to take me down when I was at my weakest after an epic battle with the greatest champion the free people had to offer. Again knowing I had to fight for my life I quickly began to do battle with him. Mustering whatever strength I had left I quickly used the trees to evade his bow and arrow attacks. Around and around the tree he tried to get the upper hand on me,but it would not be this day. Soon he realized that this mighty uruk was too much for him and he began running from me just like the mighty champion had done before. But from the north the Inqusition tribe had came rumbling towards him after dispatching of a few free peoples. But i would not let my glory be taken from me and I quickly drove my axe into him and toppled the hunter. Quickly I retreated back to the keep of Tirith Raw to nurse my wounds and revel in my glory.
    Last edited by Orlandu; Jan 22 2011 at 04:04 AM.
    Edelbrock

Plus rep to the guy above me I felt like i was watching a movie.

Good 1v1's to Rinen, Maedrasi, and Pentharolas.

To the first 2, good fights at gta. Sorry if I seemed a little rusty. Haven't been on solo alot and need to practice a bit more on my 1v1 skillz. I would have stayed for more, but its after 1 CST and I got after-church brunch with the inlaws tomorrow.

To Pentharolas, awesome fight at the waterfall. Your technique of cliff diving was the best. Denied me the KB but stayed just in range for me to get the points.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Good 1v1's to Rinen, Maedrasi, and Pentharolas.

To the first 2, good fights at gta. Sorry if I seemed a little rusty. Haven't been on solo alot and need to practice a bit more on my 1v1 skillz. I would have stayed for more, but its after 1 CST and I got after-church brunch with the inlaws tomorrow.

To Pentharolas, awesome fight at the waterfall. Your technique of cliff diving was the best. Denied me the KB but stayed just in range for me to get the points.

Yeah, thanks for the 1v1's. Even though it's only been a little while since not playing my hunter, I was pathetic out there today. Thanks for helping get some of the rust off. Next time we run into each other it should be more fun.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mariustko1 View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the 1v1's. Even though it's only been a little while since not playing my hunter, I was pathetic out there today. Thanks for helping get some of the rust off. Next time we run into each other it should be more fun.

-M
    Yep, you're definitely an awesome hunter. Your strategy is one I haven't played against before... attrition. The only time I felt like you got a little out of sync was when I closed the gap, or a QS missed. But I know from having my own hunter out there on Windfola, its hard at times to think of what to do when an opponent gets you off your rhythm. Same with me on the rust. I should have identified your tactic earlier and instead of trying to do burst dps when I got in range, stay steady with the slows and bleeds and only burst dps when I had an opportunity to exploit it. Good fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Yep, you're definitely an awesome hunter. Your strategy is one I haven't played against before... attrition. The only time I felt like you got a little out of sync was when I closed the gap, or a QS missed. But I know from having my own hunter out there on Windfola, its hard at times to think of what to do when an opponent gets you off your rhythm. Good fights.
    My timing just was off tonight, after playing my melee classes out there only it was a bit weird almost coming back to hunter. I just had a lot of resists I did not anticipate. I'll be sparring non-stop for a couple days to get back into it, so next time we meet I shouldn't put up so pathetic a show.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I was un aware it was a 1vs1. I was expecting a zerg. Anyway I know you found me up there later. Sorry I was afk maybe our next meeting will be more interesting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001324af/01008/signature.png]Pentharolas[/charsig]
    Hunchy - Rank 6 Reaver.

hey eulogia and deepthought ty for the 1v1 tonight. i had fun sorry i couldn't stay longer and i look forwards to more in the future.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100001ca8de/signature.png]Acklack[/charsig]

Nice job Grievious,

Once I saw that with healing the fight wasn't really going anywhere, I just tried to interrupt you until the end lol and gave up on healing since the fight is pretty much a draw shield vs. defiler...

I still want to try spear traited without heals lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000176e75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Zyrael- Rank 9 Warden | | Zyggdrayssyl- Rank 7 Hunter |
    | Zyryaith- Rank 7 Reaver | | Zyggnakh Rank 5 Defiler |

nice 1v1 nazgrul. i was tempeted to just run at the begining but i'm glad i did not lol. i'm suprised i still managed to kite you around during dying rage and then i managed to live with 131 health left
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Lol Nazgrul, nice job dying raging away from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eightleggedphreak View Post
    Who is Nazgrul? I'm pretty sure we have no one named Nazgrul on our server...

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    That transfer reaver, renamedna now.

Id love to help you and all, but I got no idea who you are or what youre talking about. If i did use DR to run away from you, there is obviously a good reason, Im sure its not because you were alone trying to 1v1 me. Anyways, try and keep the whining to a bare minimum, at then end of it I was dead, just not by your hand.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

Off topic: "Callo" is a derogatory term, especially offensive toward women. Just saying.

On topic: Great 1v1s everybody!
    [size=1]"But of bliss and glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song." -- narration from The Silmarillion[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariuss View Post
    Id love to help you and all, but I got no idea who you are or what youre talking about. If i did use DR to run away from you, there is obviously a good reason, Im sure its not because you were alone trying to 1v1 me. Anyways, try and keep the whining to a bare minimum, at then end of it I was dead, just not by your hand.
    It was a 1v1, on my minstrel. I had you beat, you used DR to get the kill and ran out of range. Just was a little disappointing, I had thought you were better than the rest of inq.

It was a 1v1, on my minstrel. I had you beat, you used DR to get the kill and ran out of range. Just was a little disappointing, I had thought you were better than the rest of inq.
    Tigger was it? If so, I recall getting you down to 200ish morale till you flopped.. got back up and stood there healing yourself. Its pretty annoying when someone can heal without being interrupted, and eventually I would have burnt through all my power while you stood at full morale. imo that was really cheap, so you had it coming.
    HIGHCHIEFTAINNAZGRUL
    CHIEFWARRIORPEGASIS
    COMMANDERMARIUSS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilindil View Post
    Off topic: "Callo" is a derogatory term, especially offensive toward women. Just saying.

On topic: Great 1v1s everybody!
    Actually, Callo is a word in Quenya.
    callo noun noble man, hero
    It can also be used as the name for Patrick in Quenya as Patrick also means noble man.

On a side note I have nothing to do with Renamedna's renaming. So don't get so mad brah.

Just was a little disappointing, I had thought you were better than the rest of inq.
    I'm seriously interested. Why do you think we're terrible? Not trying to troll or anything. I'm seriously interested.

Actually, Callo is a word in Quenya.
    callo noun noble man, hero
    It can also be used as the name for Patrick in Quenya as Patrick also means noble man.

On a side note I have nothing to do with Renamedna's renaming. So don't get so mad brah.
    After doing a quick little bit of research:

Actually, Callo is a word in Spanish slang.
    callo noun Spanish slang meaning very ugly person, normally used in a despective way applied to a female.
    So one way in a fictional language it means something good. In another way, in a real language it means something negative.

On a side note I have nothing to do with an opinion on Callo's name. So don't get so argumentative brah.

On topic: good 1v1 Edel, too bad it got ruined. I extended a 1v1 offer to you and everyone in your group via Heston. No one accepted
    Last edited by Turril; Feb 13 2011 at 04:07 AM.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast