We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Nannu, Nirvanna: excellent 1v1's. For the record Nirvana I did not know Luprisex was there after you killed me in our 2nd epically long fight, so I immediately succumbed to my wounds out of honor to not get any infamy because the battle was all yours. Nirvanna, you are an excellent fighter and a good sport, and even though I got in a kill, you are still the superior fighter, grats my friend.

PS: Nannu, we only got in two fights, can't wait for more =)

~Nuluk
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Sep 18 2010 at 10:46 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Respect to Doronor: the only Captain who has never ran away and actually charged me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

wanted to say tanks to all the creeps that i v been sparring for the last couple of weeks; i v had a tons of fun and renown, and i feel that my skills have improved with each 1vs1.

so tanks to:

Chieffloatinglog
    Chiefquatingbear
    Poiison
    Nuluk
    Awkward
    Aakburz
    Eightlegged
    and the crazy WL that i fougth for 10 minutes at TR road (cant recall the name)

keep the 1 on 1 going! its fun!
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

Quote Originally Posted by gabilgathol View Post
    wanted to say tanks to all the creeps that i v been sparring for the last couple of weeks; i v had a tons of fun and renown, and i feel that my skills have improved with each 1vs1.

so tanks to:

Nuluk

keep the 1 on 1 going! its fun!
    I enjoy our 1v1s =)

Kudos to Berzekiel, Zyrael, Crandal, Kalyke, and I am forgetting the name of the 61 Burg.
    Would like to also say it was nice to finally 1v1 Meadrasi multiple times - you are the best hunter I have fought yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HaldamirTinuviel View Post
    I enjoy our 1v1s =)

Kudos to Berzekiel, Zyrael, Crandal, Kalyke, and I am forgetting the name of the 61 Burg.
    Would like to also say it was nice to finally 1v1 Meadrasi multiple times - you are the best hunter I have fought yet.
    Yep, was good to have a couple 1v1's vs. you.

I think next time we fight I should give you a much better opponent to face, made a lot of rookie mistakes throughout those spars that made me look bad.

You are definitely better than 99% of the Silverlode wargs out there. Hope you continue on the warg path if you are going to fight fair and respectable like that.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I generally avoid solo wargs because...

A.) 85% of the time they are NOT solo...
    B.) I pretty much have to get crits and no resists on my snares
    C.) There almost always seems to be a server line between me and them somehow and it gives me an invalid target or they pounce me from stealth then HIPS then CJ when the stun immunity wears off :/

That being said... Be very afraid if you get tracked... I just might be lurking in the shadows (or the bushes watching raids zerg the rock I had been camping TR Rez on like a bunch of noobs whilst I ragebate)!

I enjoy our 1v1s =)

Hopefully we get a chance for a few 1v1's sometime soon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000ce930/01007/signature.png]Jaymond[/charsig]

Respect to Doronor: the only Captain who has never ran away and actually charged me.
    doronors a badazz, him an nannu both charge in regardless of support or numbers, they really bring it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001426b3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    saelriana: r6 65 hunter | lefiglie: r6 65 RK | gurthrang: r4 65 champ | Theraphosa: r6 weaver | Rottwargler: r5 stalker

Quote Originally Posted by mariustko1 View Post
    Yep, was good to have a couple 1v1's vs. you.

I think next time we fight I should give you a much better opponent to face, made a lot of rookie mistakes throughout those spars that made me look bad.

You are definitely better than 99% of the Silverlode wargs out there. Hope you continue on the warg path if you are going to fight fair and respectable like that.

-M
    Thank you for the kind words. I, too, look forward to our future fights and will bring an even higher standard since on most of our fights I had to contend with pots and skills on CD from fighting back to back fights with multiple freeps and no breaks. I shall continue on this path until either the bigger servers open, or PvMP somehow drastically changes for the better here.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymond View Post
    Hopefully we get a chance for a few 1v1's sometime soon.
    I can't wait! You are spoken of in the absolute highest regard by the majority on creepside. It will be an honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    C.) There almost always seems to be a server line between me and them somehow and it gives me an invalid target or they pounce me from stealth then HIPS then CJ when the stun immunity wears off :/
    Wow...words just fail - like they do!

Quote Originally Posted by FailSauce View Post
    doronors a badazz, him an nannu both charge in regardless of support or numbers, they really bring it.
    Indeed! Both are exceptionally brave and honorable players who help make our sandbox all the better.
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Nov 02 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Good 1v1s Frogimir.

I saw you trying to take that flag!

Props to ************ who was given the chance to attack me out of stealth, but instead chose to dismount off of his horse and DF. The next few battles were fun though =)

Also, another good 1v1 Yamah. When you were at 1600 health and I was nearly dead I did a CJ going for the 1 in a million chance I could dps and dot before you TTT'd - I was wrong =)

Had some good 1 vs 1 , with Sheebs , Nuluk , Bows Spider ...wins going both Ways , Had some others but cant remember the Names...oh and Cads Warg...

always looking for More 1 on 1 , I dont care if i win or lose , just more fun then fighting at Stab
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteRhyno View Post
    Had some good 1 vs 1 , with Sheebs , Nuluk , Bows Spider ...wins going both Ways , Had some others but cant remember the Names...oh and Cads Warg...

always looking for More 1 on 1 , I dont care if i win or lose , just more fun then fighting at Stab
    True that, you are a good fight.

Thanks to Ryko, Maedhorn, Zyrael, and Meadrasi for all the 1v1's with me and Chief at candy mountain tonight. Nice fights, really refreshing to fight some good players multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightleggedphreak View Post
    Thanks to Ryko, Maedhorn, Zyrael, and Meadrasi for all the 1v1's with me and Chief at candy mountain tonight. Nice fights, really refreshing to fight some good players multiple times.
    Yep, it was definitely good to fight both of you last night, I was glad I finally got around to fighting you, seeing as how I heard so much about you from other hunters. Good fights from both of you on all the toons I dragged up there.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusher View Post
    Good 1v1s Frogimir.

I saw you trying to take that flag!
    I was hoping you enjoyed them as much as I did.

Just curious for the last one up in Grothum, did you call in Inquis, or was that just my rotten luck?
    I think you're an overeducated 27-year-old virgin who likes to hold the hands of superstitious old ladies and promise them everlasting life. - Walt Kowalski

Quote Originally Posted by Browny View Post

Just curious for the last one up in Grothum, did you call in Inquis, or was that just my rotten luck?
    Lmao, Grievious definitely called you out at the one by poor isen, if it's what I'm thinking of.

EDIT: Nice fights again tonight at candy mountain, thanks to everyone who was there.
    Last edited by Eightleggedphreak; Nov 04 2010 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Browny View Post

Haha, yeah, sorry. There was no way I was catching you alone and I had to avenge my goblins!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteRhyno View Post

Was fun spars for a while my favorite part was when glili showed up and we all zerged him... then he got his little buddies to ruins it all whatever...

P.S. i really hate this new forum I can post decent pic because of the narrow pages
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04205010000142064/signature.png]Mistermuggles[/charsig]

Handslammer and Superskunk fun 2v1 by trhs. But next time you try to gank me, please dont hips when you start to lose .

Thaedin, fun 1v1. Very close the whole way. Excellent fight.

Zyrael, not sure if you retraited but your b/p/e was much much better the second fight. Nice 1v1.
    Last edited by Turril; Nov 05 2010 at 01:10 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Handslammer and Superskunk fun 2v1 by trhs. But next time you try to gank me, please dont hips when you start to lose .

Thaedin, fun 1v1. Very close the whole way. Excellent fight.
    Says the reaver who Dying Rage away when is going to lose? LuLz

Quote Originally Posted by Eriaden View Post
    Says the reaver who Dying Rage away when is going to lose? LuLz
    I would challenge anyone to say I have ever DR'd away from a 1v1. I DR'd twice tonight and both times I used it to try and kill my target. Succeeded once, got the other to 300.

But feel free to ask anyone on this server or my old one (Meneldor) to try and find anyone that would say I have ever DR'd away from 1 freep. I'm pretty sure, as my stars imply, I have no problem with dying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Don't let OrcStyleBoogie fool ya... he didn't earn his name for nothing...

In fact... he boogies outta there so often... he was up for a name change... to:
    OrcStyleDiDiMau!!!

Disclaimer: This message brought to you by the L.A.M. - Lobotimized Anarchists (of) Meneldor. Furthermore, no OrcStyleBoogies were consumed, nor otherwise harmed, during the composition of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    Don't let OrcStyleBoogie fool ya... he didn't earn his name for nothing...

In fact... he boogies outta there so often... he was up for a name change... to:
    OrcStyleDiDiMau!!!

Disclaimer: This message brought to you by the L.A.M. - Lobotimized Anarchists (of) Meneldor. Furthermore, no OrcStyleBoogies were consumed, nor otherwise harmed, during the composition of this post.
    I seriously LOL'd at this one.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kevneiros View Post

Was fun spars for a while my favorite part was when glili showed up and we all zerged him... then he got his little buddies to ruins it all whatever...

P.S. i really hate this new forum I can post decent pic because of the narrow pages

was fun cadderly except for the part when I pounced after I beat you :P , good fights tho
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast