We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by jaymond View Post
    It is, but my play time isn't as much as it used to be, but someday we may meet.
    Its easy for me to sit on a warg.. To put it simple

*I bow to you guys/Hunters *nothing but respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    We havent spar like ages..
    Log on ur creep and meet me at the battlefield, mighty warg!
    Where have you been!! OMGOMGOMG
    I tried all morning to send tells and you were offline. I dont think I am able pvp from that kinda distress you put me thru

*hahaha ask Edel, he had to endure my kin chat
    Last edited by Vandelour; Jun 05 2010 at 10:08 PM.
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post
    I tried all morning to send tells and you were offline. I dont think I am able pvp from that kinda distress you put me thru

*hahaha ask Edel, he had to endure my kin chat
    *giggle*
    I was at work I guess

I will be able to play on ur Sunday morning.
    Grab your coffee and ready for our EPIC SPAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by jaymond View Post
    Meadrasi is my hero

Right, i don't believe you.

-.-

You taught me how to play the class, which makes you my hero.

-M
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=2]Working As Intended[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=GREEN]Meadrasi Soloartist r9 : Maedhron Nelyafinwe r9[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=BLUE]Ancalagthon Valarauko r7 [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sneekiecharlie Kamikazewarg r8 : Whatwasithinkin Jellolegs r7[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I think that Ferox taught Jaymond how to play, and Billhur taught Ferox, and Guruice taught Billhur. Is that how it went?
    [i][color=#3333FF]~Akallabethalion, R6 Champion, Leader of The Last March[/color]
    [color=#990000]~Furyk, R6 Stalker, Usurped Leader of Fail[/color]
    [color=#000000]~Perrigar, R5 Burglar,[/color]
    [color=#006600]~Feanoros, Olliphaunt, Berenhad, Finarfinwe, Aulin, Akallakabingbong[/color][/i]

We havent spar like ages..
    Log on ur creep and meet me at the battlefield, mighty warg!
    I agree. Luglour, we need to have some more 1v1s!!

Time and place, and Ill be there.

~Ellusive
    Last edited by WiteWolfEye; Jun 07 2010 at 06:29 PM.
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by mdnorris View Post
    I think that Ferox taught Jaymond how to play, and Billhur taught Ferox, and Guruice taught Billhur. Is that how it went?
    He taught me that SB and TA are amazing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000ce930/01007/signature.png]Jaymond[/charsig]

Thanks for the fight @ TR hs, Luglour & Stoneweaver.

Stone:
    Well fought.
    Looking for more spars with you in future, sir.

Lug:
    I hope you figured out what the best to fight a minstrel on ur spider soon.
    Thanks for the highlight about my new built.
    You're the only person who observed the change
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

I had some good 1v1 the past couple of days.

Killed some, Died some. Can't remember who all with.

Thx to the Freeps who didn't step in while i was fighting on an open field. Appreciated.

Excruciatus

Cheers to a good reaver. Lots of respect for you, since you are one of the first creeps to not call me out, and accept a 1v1.

I always enjoy 1v1s with you, and you're probably one of the better reavers i've fought. btw -

DPS > MORALE!!!
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    Excruciatus

Cheers to a good reaver. Lots of respect for you, since you are one of the first creeps to not call me out, and accept a 1v1.

I always enjoy 1v1s with you, and you're probably one of the better reavers i've fought. btw -

DPS > MORALE!!!
    i would have to agree, 1v1ed ex a few times, course i lost them. funny, pre SOM i rarely lost to reavers.

Ex was also the only one willing to actually come looking for freeps tonight while the others stayed close to group of spiders and zerged EC.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001426b3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    saelriana: r6 65 hunter | lefiglie: r6 65 RK | gurthrang: r4 65 champ | Theraphosa: r6 weaver | Rottwargler: r5 stalker

Quote Originally Posted by FailSauce View Post
    i would have to agree, 1v1ed ex a few times, course i lost them. funny, pre SOM i rarely lost to reavers.

Ex was also the only one willing to actually come looking for freeps tonight while the others stayed close to group of spiders and zerged EC.
    yup I think hes tough cuz he fights all morale
    ya bish

Was tough we had no heals and were very shorthanded, we tried though. Hate hugging but you may as well have just thrown a horse trough out there otherwise.

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by featherlight111 View Post
    *Tries to keep track of all the different burglars who have HiPsed away while fighting me 1 vs 1 ... *cough* Kethorn, Adriosa, Tripletrick, Convic, Rinen, Huggiebear, Pingstar, Thanopta, Stickim, etc *cough* (or HiPs and come back with another 1-4 burgs)

... and then we have Shippo who always fights me (and beats me a majority of the time)
    Add another to the list. *cough* Arngar

aralorn, I need to 1v1 you some time.
    ya bish

You know what

This a great idea! Keep track of all the classes that hips away in a solo fight. Make a dedicated thread for this Wargs and burgs
    Post their name, and if it was circumstantial they can post it if they were mentioned

Screw it, call everyone out

Why should they get the credit if they kill you when they arent offering themselves up to die, just escape, so who ever is willing to go all the way and fight is in a loose loose situation.

It takes more ballz to die in a fight than it does to hips (I dont considering running an escape card, most the time it ends up killing them)
    Luglour

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post
    You know what

This a great idea! Keep track of all the classes that hips away in a solo fight. Make a dedicated thread for this Wargs and burgs
    Post their name, and if it was circumstantial they can post it if they were mentioned

Screw it, call everyone out

Why should they get the credit if they kill you when they arent offering themselves up to die, just escape, so who ever is willing to go all the way and fight is in a loose loose situation.

It takes more ballz to die in a fight than it does to hips (I dont considering running an escape card, most the time it ends up killing them)
    Sweet idea.

I hada good 1v1 with Ex on my guard too, i think I lived with about 200 morale. Then luglour got yelled at for not finishing me off.
    Edelbrock

Isobela

-Fun 1v1 with you back up at gv hill! I rarely get to fight spiders, much less Rank 8!

it was a lot of fun, and as some advice, never put latent poison on a burglar
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    never put latent poison on a burglar
    I live because of those subtle mistakes... keep them secret.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000162544/01008/signature.png]Moosenstein[/charsig]
    Krashnakk- R8 RVR ~ Awkward- R7 WRG ~ Pineapples- R6 WL
    Moosenstein- R5 CPT

I have beat that sissy Aralorn in a 1v1 before

but that was in SoA.
    [color=red]Yxx the Defiler[/color]
    [color=white]Drigomungo the Hunter[/color]

Nice 1v1 yesterday Tiki! Thanks for not being a tit by spamming CJ's on me. Was a fun fight even though I lost :/ Tried to BH at the end and blow you up but couldn't crit on you for J.S.

Props to Deathgoober for a good 1v1 yesterday. Thought I had you but then I forgot BA's had a full heal skill
    [color=yellow][center]B************ tells you, 'umm how do you hit so hard??'[/center][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000046466/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for the random spar at Norbogs today, Akburt
    It feels so good to play back my minny, I really miss my 1 vs 1.

Sometimes, Win or lose, it really doesn't matter tho.

Thanks for the random spar at Norbogs today, Akburt
    It feels so good to play back my minny, I really miss my 1 vs 1.

Sometimes, Win or lose, it really doesn't matter tho.
    Gah, id log on to 1v1 you right now, but im stuck at my sisters party!!
    ya bish

Thanx for the 1v1 at gv hill tiki. One of the better wargs on this server rite now, and stop kiting me!!
    ya bish

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast