We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Well I had my first 1 on 1 with Maggotmeat and he didn't run ....Great fight

Close fight, Knocknock
    Caught me at Good TA while I was crossing the water.

Im yelling in RL: cmon...give me power!! (laugh)
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Had two good 1v1s with Azoril. He won one in Over Power with a 2hander. Second one I won but he was in sword and board. I conclude that Guards in OP are pro and can whoop a reaver's butt!

Quote Originally Posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
    That WOULD have been a good 1v1 yesterday Poiison if some warg hadn't jumped to pull your *** out of the fire
    I don't know what the big deal with spiders is, that was almost too easy, its amazing how much easier 1v1s are when my Turn the Tables
    actually works correctly with a FM stun.

I don't know what the big deal is with OP guards, that was almost too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by featherlight111 View Post

Thats because it is :/
    Spam deleted by Administrators

I was gonna message you next time I saw you on your freep to apologize for such a terrible 1v1. I was just sitting down and eating my burger while I had my guy run on autorun for EC. When you jumped me I got grease ALL over my keyboard, and I dropped my hamburger, it was quite the mess.

I promise no greasy burgers next time

PS: My other post was smack talk cause I was pissed you got away, disregard.
    PSS: the burger was fine, and was still delicious, so I forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Had two good 1v1s with Azoril. He won one in Over Power with a 2hander. Second one I won but he was in sword and board. I conclude that Guards in OP are pro and can whoop a reaver's butt!
    Those were fun fights, hope to see you out soon
    Last edited by CQ-Reborn; May 05 2010 at 12:10 AM.
    - Azoril Stormhammer, guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    Hi..Dont troll on my thread.

Tallik and Azoril always solo. So, I believe both of them never call up for help tho.

Guys, if your 1vs1 got interrupted in the open field, it happens, c'mon.
    Because burgs and wargs are everywhere.. it s really hard to get a fair spar now.
    burg hate.

http://surugi.com/lotrostats/?server...ar=2010&rank=3

still less than half as many burgs as wargs out there. (4/24-4/30, rank 3 and above).
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

nice fights today goraa. first one it looked like your were typing in chat or something first few hits . that second fight is the second time i've had your fire blood kill me while you're stunned or cj'd lol. that stuff really adds up.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

So I 2 vs 1 ed Gangsta and Twosox on his burg. It was fun. I killed them both but by the time I got Gangsta down Twosox had already come back and he pwned me. :|

So I 2 vs 1 ed Gangsta and Twosox on his burg. It was fun. I killed them both but by the time I got Gangsta down Twosox had already come back and he pwned me. :|
    Advertisement for teleporting, the newest spider skill, sounds fun.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

The mentality about good 1 vs 1 is someone who giving u a hard time/fun fight to fight against, regardless who win or get tat kb.

Who s running like a coward or bailing from a fair fight, shouldnt be existed in this thread or laugh about.
    Like I said earlier: leave the QQ aside.

Everyone has their own playstyles. I couldnt tell any creeps how they should play in a way that I want. It s all about Challenge tho.
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMountains View Post
    Advertisement for teleporting, the newest spider skill, sounds fun.
    I didn't know that Lag-switching is a new skill.

Quote Originally Posted by caveman13 View Post
    Yea I didnt think anyone would brag about using that, I figured it was a joke so I played along lol.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by caveman13 View Post
    If you want to send me a new wireless adapter, I'd more than welcome it. Until then, I don't want to spend $50.

Was a good 1v1 Akburt. The first time I failed hard lol. I think the cj when you charged helped a lot. I still don't know about knives-out yet, no bpe compared to +50 evade. I did notice both times you deved me it was for 898 and not 1,000+. And grats on giving me my 500th death. Thanks for the 1v1.

Good 1v1, Duelle . Nice double kb there at the end.

~Dooley
    Ridduk - R15 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    The mentality about good 1 vs 1 is someone who giving u a hard time/fun fight to fight against, regardless who win or get tat kb.

Absolutely..
    Ridduk - R15 WL

Quote Originally Posted by exile2305 View Post
    Was a good 1v1 Akburt. The first time I failed hard lol. I think the cj when you charged helped a lot. I still don't know about knives-out yet, no bpe compared to +50 evade. I did notice both times you deved me it was for 898 and not 1,000+. And grats on giving me my 500th death. Thanks for the 1v1.
    Yeah thanks for the fights. I always think 1v1's are awesome when both people die
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by robby1234 View Post
    Yeah thanks for the fights. I always think 1v1's are awesome when both people die
    for example me and guwano today. I wasnt able to get any crits
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup> Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

had some good fights today with Poiison while he was camping tr rez. first time I engaged without realizing i had no poison or health pots. I was a real dead hobbit. real tough spider to fight.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Been fun out there the last few days <3! Morning people!
    -Lug

<3!
    Last edited by Jilly; May 11 2010 at 07:08 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000008b6e5/signature.png]Verbite[/charsig]

Kirock, thanks for the fights man
    Kinda of a rough group to start 1v1'ing first thing in the morning, thanks for hanging in there man
    Luglour

Any time it was real fun
    Thanks to every one that was there it was alot of good fighting..
    Sorry i did have to go thow had the woman asken for some help
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ba1e1/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

65 Champ Makarie, 65 Champ Rizzi,65 Cappy Dreadbones.,65 RK Kirock ,65 Hunter Rizi, Gaurd Rizzie ... Elendilmir

Thanks for the fight, Stoneweaver
    Although the fight got interrupted by a random wl.

I was testing something on that npc at GTA.
    Pretty excited to see whether the new build works on spar tho..pkpkpkpkpkpkpkpk!!!

I always think 1v1's are awesome when both people die

Berz is dead behind the giant defeated box, Cheer's Berz!

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast