We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Good 1 vs 1 thread

I ve seen some servers have such a good thread. Guess I ll just start one here to give some players a few shout out.

Leave the QQ aside.

Thanks for the random spars at TR rez/ Hoarwell/ outpost today, Skakush.
    Fighting in the water was fun

Scarer: Yeap, pretty impressive u caught me at norbogs the other day. I was abit greedy to stay on war-speech abit longer...always hope I have my lucky crits
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Re: Good 1 vs 1 thread

Luglour beat my Guardian after a few tries. I seem to have a harder time with him probably because hes mostly damage traited. Maybe the other wargs that my guard tears apart should take note.

P.S. Wait till I get him geared and traited out :P
    Edelbrock

Luglour: awesome 1v1 with you a few nights ago on loroloth!! We need more!
    Bokks: defilers r hard. Good job. Woulda been screwed if u used ur 2k heal at all xD

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    Luglour: awesome 1v1 with you a few nights ago on loroloth!! We need more!
    Bokks: defilers r hard. Good job. Woulda been screwed if u used ur 2k heal at all xD
    Oh...that s you.
    I got u down on 2k morale on my blue reaver
    *trying very hard.....hide in a corner and cry*

But it s a good try tho. I had fun! Thanks Ellusive!
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    Oh...that s you.
    I got u down on 2k morale on my blue reaver
    *trying very hard.....hide in a corner and cry*

But it s a good try tho. I had fun! Thanks Ellusive!
    Yeah, that was my first time playing an lm! Good fight!

Me and Ayashi had a good 1v1 until that undead guy bumped into us.

I've had 2 good 1v1's recently with Ayashi,
    1 in delving which I won, and 1 on the road near good TA which she won.

Also had 2 good 1v1's recently with Malte
    1 where he got the jump on me near TR, which he won and 1 where I gut-punched him off a horse near X-roads which I won.

I also managed to solo Gwynth with my BA while she was on the ledge at EC with a well timed VT.

As a general rule, I don't usually do organised 1v1s, but if I find myself in a 1v1 situation I will fight it out. Keep in mind that I certainly don't claim to always run solo (I am often in a grp of 2 or 3, or "informally" grped with a tribemate or 2) so if you get ganked by me, don't rage out about it. The people were probably already running with me, or nearby, and it's unlikely that I called you out specifically.

- Big G.

Quote Originally Posted by Yar9 View Post
    I've had 2 good 1v1's recently with Ayashi,
    1 in delving which I won, and 1 on the road near good TA which she won.

Also had 2 good 1v1's recently with Malte
    1 where he got the jump on me near TR, which he won and 1 where I gut-punched him off a horse near X-roads which I won.

I also managed to solo Gwynth with my BA while she was on the ledge at EC with a well timed VT.

As a general rule, I don't usually do organised 1v1s, but if I find myself in a 1v1 situation I will fight it out. Keep in mind that I certainly don't claim to always run solo (I am often in a grp of 2 or 3, or "informally" grped with a tribemate or 2) so if you get ganked by me, don't rage out about it. The people were probably already running with me, or nearby, and it's unlikely that I called you out specifically.

- Big G.
    Yeah Gor. I agree, those were pretty fun 1v1's. Trying to 1v1 high-ranked reavers are always fun fights.

Luglour and I had some decent 1v1 fights out in the trolls going to HH along the river. it made things interesting when my dust aggroed the troll.

Had a nice fight with Scarer yesterday too when he interrupted me at river outpost. I can't say I don't enjoy cat-and-mouse warg vs burg fights.

there was another fun 2v2 fight the other night I had between 2 burgs, gashh and a defiler in east TA ford that was pretty fun as well.

You guys mentioned most my good fights already:P But I do have 1 left

Meadrasi we had 2 or 3 great fights? 1 of em ended up with me dead, very well played man! I hope you continue to play your hunter seriously

I fought Cadderly but all I got off was a pounce and he killed me. Worse whooping ive received since I got back, but this doesn't count as a good 1 v 1 Cadderly so i WIN hahahah :P

Yes Malte, I just could not beat you the other day, fun for me but prob easy for u:P

Edit:

Jaromir is another great Mini to fight, Forgot about that one!
    Last edited by Vandelour; Apr 20 2010 at 08:57 AM.

One of these days Luglour I'll need to bring my minnie out and fight you. Although I gotta say, I'm not up to Ayashi or Cadderly's level yet.

-Gothmag/Urkan
    -Saelrawen (freep)

Difference with me and ayashi is I crit a lot so I count on small dev fights she actually heal herself O.o

I wish I could get some 1 vs 1 in a great spot without getting called out heh.

Sorry skakush but ayashi did a nice job figthing you at the op so I wanted her to get credit but someone put me in afk channel in vent ( maveris ) and you release to fast beh!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04205010000142064/signature.png]Mistermuggles[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusher View Post
    Me and Ayashi had a good 1v1 until that undead guy bumped into us.
    I ve stopped fighting a defiler for a while...It needs alot of patience and costs me too much money to fight a good one too

Quote Originally Posted by jace07 View Post
    Ayashi, you can give some really good battles. For some reason, you resist a lot of my wounds. If you crit, the fight completely changes.
    Thanks for the countless fights near BV, Tiki.
    I ve learnt alot from you.
    /respect

Cadderly is a great minnie as well as very intelligent player. Our build is different so it should be fun to fight against.

first i would like to say that i can easily beat edelrock in a spar wearing no armor. second, the best 1v1s ive had were with Tiki and Akburt hands down

I haven't been out on Joyful regularly in quite some time due to rolling my face on a hunter, but I always loved fighting Aralorn on his spider. We had some great 1v1's (which he generally won), but the last couple times, it was about a 50/50 battle. 1v1's are definitely refreshing, and especially playing a mini it provides some interesting dynamics. I'm still trying to get a handle on when to switch off WS and heal myself though, I tend to end up dying before the CD is up

Also, someone said it earlier, but crits are make or break for some classes, but particularly mini's. If we don't crit on our main DPS skills, it's going to be a really difficult fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000a6a21/01004/signature.png]Joyful[/charsig]

Mule Frothbeard, Jolly Guardian and Joyful HalfPint, Song-Singer of [url=http://kinship.strayhold.com]Strayhold[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post

Meadrasi we had 2 or 3 great fights? 1 of em ended up with me dead, very well played man! I hope you continue to play your hunter seriously
    I was quite pleased with those 1v1's actually. I got lucky once, and you had some sick evades that 1 time as well. I always enjoy a good 1v1 with a respectable creep side player, and you are definitely one of the more respectable ones.

Although I don't like being pounced on my way out of gv I have fun with the challenge of fighting tiki. The results vary but to be honest he has taken a majority of the wins :/
    Lets plan a 1v1 k?
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelour View Post

I fought Cadderly but all I got off was a pounce and he killed me. Worse whooping ive received since I got back, but this doesn't count as a good 1 v 1 Cadderly so i WIN hahahah :P

Yes Malte, I just could not beat you the other day, fun for me but prob easy for u:P

Edit:

Jaromir is another great Mini to fight, Forgot about that one!
    Hey lug, im up for sparring u or any other creep although, its not always me playing on Jaromir im usually on creep so ping me and let me know so i'll hop over :-)

Ayashi-- yeah that was a fun fight at norbogs i thought i might win until you used lay of the hammerhead lol or whatever it is. and then towards the east side but that reaver stole my kb >.>

Malti-- yeah that was fun op fight. i've never been that good at fighting burgs lol
    o and yeah that fight with the defiler and gashh the defiler was also me lol

anyone who actually 1v1s me.... give plenty of chances....

Quote Originally Posted by macdre View Post
    anyone who actually 1v1s me.... give plenty of chances....

Question mark.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

How about 2v1's?

Edelbrock

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandu View Post
    How about 2v1's?

I'm going to go ahead and assume that they didn't use their stun pots, and got owned because of it?

It's against knocknock it doesn't count, he counts for like .3 % of a creep so we'll say 1.3%!

Quote Originally Posted by IceDragon02 View Post
    It's against knocknock it doesn't count, he counts for like .3 % of a creep so we'll say 1.3%!
    Your math confuses me.

Do you mean 1.03 vs 1 instead of 2 vs 1?

Or 100.3% of a creep?
    Last edited by monkeycatxx; Apr 22 2010 at 03:28 AM. Reason: added alternative option.

That was a 1vs1.

That was a 2vs1. Note: Twosox started branded.

..and this one made me lol.

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast