We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Commander Notershy!!!!

big grats ershy! Amazing Leader, Amazing healer, Amazing friend, really well deserved, wish i was there too see it, Always enjoy your groups. best of luck on rank 12! time to kick some ### on burg?

Frupy r15 Warden/Frupyolo r13 Reaver
    Skill and Valour

wow RANK 11!! CONGRATZ GREENIE!!!

Viduos Rk rank 13 - First Fire Rk - Earyende Boyfriend - Smouldering W.. Spammer - Main Target of Shupth and Drlover-1 Raids
    ---------------------------------Lyhra's Lover - Zugar's Lover - Proud member of Ershy's Ezmode Squad----------------------------

I'm not saying grats until I get vent info. So until then I will just say mini, enough said

Gratz Ershy.

Congrats you annoying mini!

Way to go Ershy, how many to 11 does this make for you? 5? Are you in a competition with Peng or something? Seriously, well done, wish I had been there for it.

Way to go Ershy! Congrats to one of the best mini's, if not one of the best players Silverlode has ever had. Keep it up!

Thumbs up

Grats Ershy hehe

Thanks a lot guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Diegohjh View Post
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Gratz Ershyman

/miss ya

You're ok. I guess.

.............................. .............................. ...GRATS.

Ersh, you do realize that if you summed up the renown points from all of your toons you'd be at rank 23 or something like that, right?

Congrats on 11 and thanks for bringing a fight every night even when the rest of the freeps have abandoned the server. Good luck on 11, I'll be around more to help you get there.
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Greenie Detected => Notershy <=

Gratz Ershy now roll a captain and teach me to not suck.