We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Message from Wargfoot for WuTang Members

Translation Note:
    Translated by Winthrop Fenwick, a human Lore-Master recently captured by the forces of Lord Sauron. This is the same who now works translating messages from the black-speech to something that may be understood by the soon to be enslaved peoples of Middle Earth. Please excuse some of the more akward portions of the text in that not all warg expressions have a common speech equivalent. Several instances of praise for Lord Sauron have been redacted from the text for the sake of brevity.

WuTang Fools:

I find the formation of your little band of idiots to be equally amusing and offensive. Amusing because you've neither the numbers nor the strength to pluck even a hair off the tail of the army of Lord Sauron and offensive because you dare form an alliance on my watch (1).

Granting you intelligence, I must then come to the conclusion that your little band is a joke, a farce, a parody, a whimsical notion (2) bred of too much strong drink and tobacco while listening to a dwarf drone on and on about a glorious past fabricated from half truths, outright lies, and smoke. You've been mesmerized by hobbits dancing in circles around a Maypole - the bright streamers, glitter, and shiny boots (3) have given birth to illusions which have tricked your mind into madness.

Know this:

If I place my paw on the ground it cracks and the grass becomes brown and grey.

If I place my paw on the flesh of man it becomes red as it parts to reveal tendons, muscle, and bone.

If I place my paw on WuTang it will be destroyed.

That said, I'm only interested in battle with those who are worthy of my efforts. I've no interest in fools who've been sent helpless to the slaughter since the ignorant wild animals of the forest are more than their match. (4) Therefore, I offer to those recently tricked into this silly alliance an opportunity to repent. Leave the WuTang and head back to the Shire where you may have a chance to die in peace before Lord Sauron rules all of Middle-Earth.

If you leave now, I may even forget your scent.
    Oppose me, and I'll share your bones with my whelps.

-Wargfoot

NOTES
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    1: Actual expression in black speech is 'While My Tail Wags' but that would connotate joy to the soon to be enslaved peoples so I used the word 'Watch' which more closely matches the intended meaing.

2: Wargs don't have multiple words for 'Joke', instead, the warg expressed the word 'Joke' using several types of growls which add depth to the word without actually using a different word. It is impossible to express this in written form so I used different common speech words to try and capture the meaning.

3: For reasons that aren't clear to me, Wargs seem to really hate boots.

4: At my own peril I include the observation that I think Wargfoot is actually not as confident as he appears here. I must be brief, but I think he's been charged with addressing the WuTang threat and isn't confident of success. Please contact my family and tell them I am uncomfortable here, but well enough for now. I pray to whatever gods there may be this isn't read by my captures before delievery into the hands of the soon to be enslaved peoples.

Re: Message from Wargfoot for WuTang Members

WuCrap Clan will be the least of your worries soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    I refer to them as the FuTang. (FoolTang)
    If they are to be only the appetizer, then who will be the main course?

Don't tell me the Ziirg is planning a glorious return?
    Last edited by Jerboa; Apr 19 2010 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    I refer to them as the FuTang. (FoolTang)
    If they are to be only the appetizer, then who will be the main course?

Don't tell me the Ziirg is planning a glorious return?
    Yup, or at least thats assuming that some guy in GLFF this morning/afternoon called Xiir is "Ziir" he said since he had pissed off all the freeps it was time to piss off all the creeps on the server *shrug*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000110252/01003/signature.png]Alrabor[/charsig]
    Sorry creepies my burg is back!, Alrador rank 5 Capt, Alradorn rank 4 RK,
    Aluk rank 6 Reaver, Alnor rank 5 Weaver,

Quote Originally Posted by Alrador View Post
    Yup, or at least thats assuming that some guy in GLFF this morning/afternoon called Xiir is "Ziir" he said since he had pissed off all the freeps it was time to piss off all the creeps on the server *shrug*
    Just make sure you log your creep, flipper.

I have on my Anti-Ziir undergarments.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Just make sure you log your creep, flipper.
    Give word when you get Moors-worthy on your Freep Ziir. I will pull my Guard off the shelf and show these FF wanna-be Creeps what was who...
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Overtone View Post
    Give word when you get Moors-worthy on your Freep Ziir. I will pull my Guard off the shelf and show these FF wanna-be Creeps what was who...
    In the great words of the great Emeril Agassi: BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Re: Message from Wargfoot for WuTang Members

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Ziir is coming back???? O.o
    >.>
    <.<
    oh noes!!!!!
    please no!!!!
    no more ziirgs!!!!!!!!!
    please!!!!
    lolz....
    please!!!!
    *asks Wargfoot to borrow his Anti-Ziir undergarments*
    It's time for some Moor Chaos

I worry that your dorf has a fro under that helm!
    Aftermath, Minstrel... and so much more.
    @mordotz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000073ccb/signature.png]Aftermath[/charsig]

I'm please to announce that on 26 April 2010 a message was received at Moor Chaos headquarters. The appears to be from the leadership of WuTang. This message hasn't been authenticated yet; however, we've every reason to believe it is genuine. I'm passing this message along to the rest of the server in the interests of full disclosure.

Fearsome Warg,

As you know, the Kinship WuTang was formed in the hopes of galvanizing a force capable of bringing the fight to the door of your hallowed den. Despite our best efforts this fighting force has been only a fantasy, in large part because the talent pool on Firefoot Freepside is more like a water dish than an ocean. I regret to inform you that the WuTang will soon be dissolved and we'll retreat from the Ettenmoores and live forever like the mantie wearing, cornnut stuffing, meat-sticks that we've become.

While I cannot expect you to honor any terms of surrender as the WuTang is in no position to bargin I'd ask that you spare Bree Town long enough for us to evacuate by transferring our membership to an alternate reality. Please grant us that one small favor.

Sincerely,
    WuTang Governing Council

The Iron Twins (Beneroc and Cirus) will be running duo groups representing Wutang in the summer. Be ready.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000049228/signature.png]Beneros[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous32 View Post
    The Iron Twins (Beneroc and Cirus) will be running duo groups representing Wutang in the summer. Be ready.
    Sounds like a Vaudeville act.
    I can hardly wait.