We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Tarchar

Tarchar

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone had a helm that looked like the helm tarchar. i am willing to pay 1g for any helm that happens to look like tarchar. pst evanian or mail it to evanian ty.

Re: Tarchar

There is a lvl 59 medium armour one that drops in moria sometimes. It's called the Helm of Rallying.

where in moria?

There are many helms with totally random cosmetics. Helm of Peace, Helm of Rallying, among others. They have totally random effects and totally random cosmetics with totally random dyes. I hve two or three Helms of Peace and at least one Helm of Rallying that is vastly different from others I know who have it.

That said, lots of helmet cosmetics do drop in Moria.

Quote Originally Posted by 4382828 View Post
    where in moria?
    Any humanoid has a chance to drop it. Usually lvl 58-60 mobs will be what you are looking for, so Foundations of Stone is a good place to look or while running the instances.

I'm surprised Bobion didn't jump in and say the Helm of Thranduil is the only helm worth wearing.

I have the helm of rallying unbound if you'd like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ark_Guard View Post
    I'm surprised Bobion didn't jump in and say the Helm of Thranduil is the only helm worth wearing.
    Well...

I mean, it is. Right? At least for Heavies. There's a Medium version of it for Volume II, Book...8, I think? Possibly Book 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Feybobiam View Post
    Well...

I mean, it is. Right? At least for Heavies. There's a Medium version of it for Volume II, Book...8, I think? Possibly Book 7.
    I actually found a yellow mob trash drop that looks exactly like the Helm of Thranduil. It's still unbound too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark_Guard View Post
    I actually found a yellow mob trash drop that looks exactly like the Helm of Thranduil. It's still unbound too.
    Very nice. May its wonder and greatness be spread among the far reaches of Middle-earth, and may Men of Gondor and Elves of Lindon alike know its win-nitude.