We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Elendilmir - In-game Help for New Players

You can add my main Edrissa to the list, I'll be happy to lend a hand to people if they require. =)
    [CENTER]~ [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Proud Aussie member of the [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=106921&TabID=914298"]Southern Star Kinship[/URL][/COLOR] ~[/CENTER]

Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm more than happy to help out. noVus, Forlan, Torlan, Noran and Poppo on Elendilmir.

I swear, between you and Fernelf, these forums would never be the same.
    Last edited by noVus; Apr 11 2007 at 01:03 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=40319"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Alliance of the North[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=46398"][COLOR=SeaGreen][B][SIZE=2]Lord of the Rings: Whispers from the East[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

My secondary character is 'Khinlun', thanks for adding my first one.
    Leader of Numen Ohtar
    Bailo, Hobbit Burglar. Khinlun, Dwarf Champion. Farawulf, Man Captain

add Barahirr to the assistance list. I would be more than happy to help our arrivals to Eriador
    [u]in-game:[/u] Barahirr Arthad, guardian of Elendilmir and Lord of the Lost Dol Amrothians

Sorry it took me so long to post. In since Beta1 and always willing to help.

Neolythic: (neolythic, niph, sarabeth)

see you in Middle Earth,

neo
    Neolythic : Iron Hills Dwarf Guardian (armorer) Elendilmir
    Niph : Female Hobbit Hunter (Yeoman) Elendilmir
    Sarabeth : Female Hobbit Burglar of Breeland (explorer) Elendilmir
    [url=http://www.theforsakencompanions.net/]The Forsaken Companions[/url]

I'm always willing to help. Glaisne is my character's name ^_^

More than happy to help out and do my best to keep an eye on /advice while digging thru the ruins.

~L

Olivia - Hobbit Minstrel and Historian of Elendilmir

add me to newbies, my second day in the game, i ve lots of question about gameplay and crafting.

Nice, you can add me there. I do see myself as a veteran player because of my experience with MMO's

Hunter - Elandu (I think. I've forgotten already o_O I will update after the patch)
    Champion - Elenquelie
    Last edited by Syko2517; Apr 20 2007 at 07:48 PM.

I'll volunteer as well. I've been playing LotRO since Alpha 3, so I've been around a while. In-game nicks are: Elvirnith and Raeltuk
    Last edited by Elvirnith; Apr 22 2007 at 03:08 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Elendilmir - In-game Help for New Players

add me to the list... my in-game nick is Esoter

I'll be glad to help out. Contact Alaras, Alasra, or Tevariel.

Lifetime Founder Member

Oh, you can add me too. Roringrim and Falgo are my two primary characters.
    [CENTER]
    [size=1][color=blue]*this dillhole has retired and gone to Warhammer*[/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=blue]*this dillhole is back for the time being*[/color][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100000466fa/signature.png]Uklug[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Add me to the list please as Sylexis
    ~ Sylexis Relsicil of Rohan ~
    Craft for a discount at my house ~ 2 Long Street ~ Starkglen ~ Breeland Homesteads
    (Farmland behind the house at 4 Fountain Street ~ Starkglen)

6 Myrtle Court, Mousehill, Shire Homesteads

Hmm...how have I managed to miss this thread? Please, oh please add me!!

In game names:
    Adrianna
    Leilanni

Please feel free to add me to your friend's list. I may not know a lot, but I'll share what I do know.

-Adri
    (¯`'.¸(¯`'.¸(¯`'.¸ Adrianna Silverleaf ¸.'´¯)¸.'´¯)¸.'´¯)
    ~*~Proud Officer of the Safe Havens of Arda ~*~
    (¯`'•.¸Leilanni*Cirlonde*F aile¸.•'´¯)

Quote Originally Posted by Derazor View Post
    Feel free to add me to the list. It's noted that my specialty is PvP and the Loremaster class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    You can add my characters to the list as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldir View Post
    I am willing to help the new people of elendilmir !

Forums - Faldir

Ingame - Faldir
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilous View Post
    I am always willing to help as best I can - newbies, veterans, and everyone in between!

I am Taishiria and/or Perilous on Elendilmir, Silverlode, and Brandywine. Elendilmir will be my home server.
    Quote Originally Posted by VrtualOtis View Post
    Having been through late beta1 and all of beta2, I have been helping as many people as I can who have legitimate questions. If you would like to add

Bragi (travels far and wide, from Ered Luin to Lone Lands)
    Thrash (Bree-land and east)
    Galmann (Bree-land)
    Fado (Shire)

to the list I am more than happy to answer questions or offer assistance. I left my main off because he is shelved until release so I rarely log on unless helping friends or crafting something. Besides, it's nice to have a toon I can log in and be anonymous when I need "me time"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    You can also add my chars to the list to offer help.

Cohen, Esme, Magrat, Havelock
    Quote Originally Posted by Edrissa View Post
    You can add my main Edrissa to the list, I'll be happy to lend a hand to people if they require. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by noVus View Post
    Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm more than happy to help out. noVus, Forlan, Torlan, Noran and Poppo on Elendilmir.

I swear, between you and Fernelf, these forums would never be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfboy92 View Post
    My secondary character is 'Khinlun', thanks for adding my first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barahir View Post
    add Barahirr to the assistance list. I would be more than happy to help our arrivals to Eriador
    Quote Originally Posted by neolythic View Post
    Sorry it took me so long to post. In since Beta1 and always willing to help.

Neolythic: (neolythic, niph, sarabeth)

see you in Middle Earth,

neo
    Quote Originally Posted by AiglosCelt View Post
    I'm always willing to help. Glaisne is my character's name ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Laken View Post
    More than happy to help out and do my best to keep an eye on /advice while digging thru the ruins.

~L

Olivia - Hobbit Minstrel and Historian of Elendilmir
    Quote Originally Posted by Syko2517 View Post
    Nice, you can add me there. I do see myself as a veteran player because of my experience with MMO's

Hunter - Elandu (I think. I've forgotten already o_O I will update after the patch)
    Champion - Elenquelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvirnith View Post
    I'll volunteer as well. I've been playing LotRO since Alpha 3, so I've been around a while. In-game nicks are: Elvirnith and Raeltuk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenriki View Post
    add me to the list... my in-game nick is Esoter
    Quote Originally Posted by darknight91 View Post
    I'll be glad to help out. Contact Alaras, Alasra, or Tevariel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuitaran View Post
    Oh, you can add me too. Roringrim and Falgo are my two primary characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylexis View Post
    Add me to the list please as Sylexis
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna_Silverleaf View Post
    Hmm...how have I managed to miss this thread? Please, oh please add me!!

In game names:
    Adrianna
    Leilanni

Please feel free to add me to your friend's list. I may not know a lot, but I'll share what I do know.

-Adri
    The list has been updated.

I want to apologize to everyone for falling down on the job here. I have been ill for several weeks, and am only now beginning to feel human again. (Well, as human as I ever am ).

A few things to note.

1. I have removed a couple of names from the list because character names were never forthcoming. If those who may have been removed wish to be added back, please make a new post.

2. I am still receiving a number of PMs regarding the help threads. Please do NOT PM me regarding character names, etc. It is just too difficult to try to cross-referrence PMs with the individual threads. Please post in this thread!

3. When updating character names, please make a new post. Much too difficult at this point to go back through every page of the thread looking for edited posts. Updates = New Post. Thanks!

Again, my sincerest apologies for falling behind the curve here, and thank you for your indulgence as I try to catch up.

Hope to see you all in-game soon, and many thanks.
    Last edited by Cherubina; May 04 2007 at 12:25 PM.
    [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=cyan]Save a Dwarf! Toss a Hobbit![/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]Elendilmir, the [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/index.php/Item:Jeweled_Bell"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][Jeweled Bell][/COLOR][/URL] of LotRO Servers ~ [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php?p=2049382&postcount=5"]Patience[/URL][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” ~ George Bernard Shaw[/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000001367/01002/signature.png]Cherubina[/charsig][/CENTER]

Thanks a ton to all of you posting here. I'll have to try and make my brain work enough to remember a few of your names, but just knowing you're all out/in there with me makes me feel so much better in my first foray into the world of MMOs. I wish I had a British accent to say "thank you" with, becuase a Texas drawl doesn't do justice to the depth of my newbie gratitude.

"Is it vanity that I wish to be remembered?" - Isilwinde of Lindon

if you want or need guardian advice or stuff for erid luen i know it!
    [b][color=orange]Bonsai Barleybrew[/color] - [color=lightblue]Guardian[/color] - [color=lightgreen]Elendilmir[/color]
    [color=gold]Galadhthel[/color] - [color=darkgreen] Hunter [/color] - [color=lightgreen]Elendilmir[/color]
    [color=brown]Opalia Underhill[/color] - [color=silver]Burglar[/color] - [color=lightgreen]Elendilmir[/color][/b]
    Yah I'm a guy, so? Female characters are more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanefalme View Post
    Thanks a ton to all of you posting here. I'll have to try and make my brain work enough to remember a few of your names, but just knowing you're all out/in there with me makes me feel so much better in my first foray into the world of MMOs. I wish I had a British accent to say "thank you" with, becuase a Texas drawl doesn't do justice to the depth of my newbie gratitude.
    Oh! I love the smell of a brand new MMORPG addiction in the morning!

Welcome to the insanity Fanefalme.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTMAP View Post
    if you want or need guardian advice or stuff for erid luen i know it!
    I'm not sure if that was a request to be added, but if you post here you take your chances. You are now on the list. Thanks!
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]Elendilmir, the [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/index.php/Item:Jeweled_Bell"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][Jeweled Bell][/COLOR][/URL] of LotRO Servers ~ [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php?p=2049382&postcount=5"]Patience[/URL][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][I][SIZE=1]“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” ~ George Bernard Shaw[/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000001367/01002/signature.png]Cherubina[/charsig][/CENTER]

20. Re: Elendilmir - In-game Help for New Players

Go ahead and add me to the list, character name tordana. I've been playing since beta 1.0, always glad to help out new people.

Quote Originally Posted by tordana08 View Post
    Go ahead and add me to the list, character name tordana. I've been playing since beta 1.0, always glad to help out new people.
    Added.

Thank you much.

*waves*

Hey, Cherubina!

I finally made it back, but I'm just starting the game. If it's not too much different from the last version (pre-live open beta), I remember enough to help out.

Game name - Tinuvanor

Quote Originally Posted by Alatariel_Telrunya View Post
    *waves*

Hey, Cherubina!

I finally made it back, but I'm just starting the game. If it's not too much different from the last version (pre-live open beta), I remember enough to help out.

Game name - Tinuvanor
    Ala!

I knew the server felt a little "empty". Just couldn't put my finger on exactly why. It will feel much more like "home" now, I'm sure.

Welcome back!

I've been in the middle of the Move from Angmar..very glad I don't have to do that again anytime soon.

Anyway, just got the pc up & running, and found a bit of time to start playing. I'm good for general knowledge, LM & farming specifically.

Good to "see" you again, also. *hugs*
    Tinuvanor - Elven LoreMistress /Beryle - Hobbit Burglar/Nahima - Woman Champion

Instead of editing...

I have a new alt, Beryle; she's a Hobbit burglar. Add her, please. Thanks Cherubina!
    Tinuvanor - Elven LoreMistress /Beryle - Hobbit Burglar/Nahima - Woman Champion

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast