We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Re: What are you naming your hobbit?

My guardian is named Lump Tillman, he's a Stoor, of course.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy] F[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy][COLOR=#a54678]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#d778c3]r [/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]& [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa0ff]B[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]a [/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]T[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#a54678]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69]r [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][URL="http://www.guilduniverse.com/treasure"][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy] E[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Lucida Calligraphy][COLOR=#a54678]x[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]p[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]t [/COLOR][COLOR=#d778c3]T[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#eb8ce1]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa0ff]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#f596f0]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#ea8ce1]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#e182d2]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#cd6eb4]H[/COLOR][COLOR=#c364a5]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#b95a96]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#af5087]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#a54678]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#9b3c69]r [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#87283c][FONT=Wingdings]a[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/CENTER]

My level 15 guardian is Rosalda Oldethorne of the Quick Post. I love her. And my husband (hobbit minstrel) took the same last name and is Isumegar Oldethorne. It's funny because we don't have the same last name in RL.

I have a Harfoot or a Stoor (cant remember which), on Landroval named Patchouly... its an herb that always reminds me of pot, even though they dont smell the same. lol

Its also the name of a character on a popularJapanese shooter-game called Touhou (the series name). ^.^

Lallie Overdale, Honorary Shirrif and Bounders Friend.....good cover for a Burglar from the south farthing")

My Hobbit name is Bucklebelt of course

Thought of that in 2004, just had to wait a while to use it.

My Male Hobbit Burglar is named Seragard. Right now he is Seragard of the Quick Post lol. I thought of the name at character creation when I put together the prefixes and suffixes! And yes, i love the name!

I saw a hobbit gentleman on Landroval tonight with the first name of Flappo and thought it was hilarious, though I was too shy to tell him so.

He was a member of the Errant Knights, which was even more amusing.

Mine are Corabelle (game said "Coralbelle" was inappropriate), Delila, & Errata, burgler, minstrel, & hunter respectively. I'm thinking of creating a guardian hobbit named "Hobbette" but I don't know if that's taken.
    Sorry, I'm out of clever sayings for sigs. :(

I feel kind of sad because my hobbit name is (originally) very uninspired.

My hobbit minstrel is Jilla (didn’t know you could have a last name or I would have made her Jilla Wanderfeet).

Being the nerd that I am, I play “PnP DnD” and once had a halfling cleric named… Jilla Wanderfeet. She ended up being one of my favorite characters and that’s why I picked the same name for the similar character in this game. The problem is, when I created the DnD character, I was stuck on a name and couldn’t think of a good one. So I used a suggested name in the D&D Players Handbook.

I named my hobbit Bebe Backribs. =D
    [size=-2][url="http://www.circleoftheninekings.com"][color="DarkOrange"]Circle of the Nine Kings[/url][/color] - [color="DarkOrange"]Brandywine[/color]
    [color="Lime"]Bebe[/color] - [color="MediumTurquoise"]50 Hobbit Burglar[/color] - [color="DeepSkyBlue"] Grand Master Armsman[/color]
    [color="Lime"]Agnus[/color] - [color="MediumTurquoise"]26 Dwarf Minstrel[/color] - [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Master Tinker[/color]
    [color="Lime"]Mirri[/color] - [color="MediumTurquoise"]20 Elf Hunter[/color] - [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Artisan Explorer[/color][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterAzurea View Post
    My Male Hobbit Burglar is named Seragard. Right now he is Seragard of the Quick Post lol. I thought of the name at character creation when I put together the prefixes and suffixes! And yes, i love the name!

Hehe, that's how my guardian got his name. I like that they give people the suggestions.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    I feel kind of sad because my hobbit name is (originally) very uninspired.

My hobbit minstrel is Jilla (didn’t know you could have a last name or I would have made her Jilla Wanderfeet).
    Nothing wrong with your hobbit-lass's name at all. I think it's pretty. I'm not positive but I don't think you can get a last name/surname until you're level 15 or something. So your Jilla may become Jilla Wanderfeet after all.

Irridea of the Stoors now has assumed her full surname. She is known as:

Irridea Silkenwheat, Journeyman Prospector (among many other titles).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000028050/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hatchetface

After creating two Elves and trying to adhere to the lore in regards to their names, I was ready to create a character that was a little more fun. My female Hobbit burglar has curly red hair, is pudgy, pale-skinned, and a pointy, wrinkled face. It's only fitting of a character by that name. Man, is she ugly...even for a Hobbit!
    Also: Mud: L65 Champ - R5 / Torhad: L60 Hunter - R6 / Torune: L65 RK - R5 / Toradan: L52 Guard - R3
    Creeps: Sickarrow: BA - R7 / Sickpuppy: Warg - R4 / Sickshaman: Defiler - R5 / Sickrally: WL - R3 / Bigbadsac: Weaver - R4

Wink Re: What are you naming your hobbit?

My Hobbit Burglar is called Ninetoes Proudfeet. I play for enjoyment and just love the game. I take nothing seriously.
    I'm more the Jester-type in my Kinship and found the name appropriate. If it makes someone smile or even laugh, then I did my job.
    <grins mischievously>

Quote Originally Posted by Inzhane View Post
    My Hobbit Burglar is called Ninetoes Proudfeet. I play for enjoyment and just love the game. I take nothing seriously.
    I'm more the Jester-type in my Kinship and found the name appropriate. If it makes someone smile or even laugh, then I did my job.
    <grins mischievously>
    Well, I smiled. So... congratulations on doing your job.

I'm Sme Smallins. Looks kinda like a small version of me. His surname was Songsinger, cause he's a Minstrel, but I changed it cause it didnt sound like a hobbit-like surname.
    Last edited by elosefast; May 26 2007 at 05:41 PM.
    [I]LOTRO has drink and smoke, this kill people. Eat corn is healthy. If you are Nobgobbler you can be most healthy too.[/I] - WNxNomos
    [I]You just made me punch my own face! That's how angry ganking makes me. I punch myself in my own face![/I] - hex2323

My hobbit's name is Bumble!

Well, I got Beago Bucklebrook, he's my Guardian! "Have shield, will run... er Travel!"

and I got a minstrel named Decon Pundleberry, its an old name from a game I played, long, long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by she-elf View Post
    Nothing wrong with your hobbit-lass's name at all. I think it's pretty. I'm not positive but I don't think you can get a last name/surname until you're level 15 or something. So your Jilla may become Jilla Wanderfeet after all.
    Thanks! :-)

Befwo the Guardian, eventually to be Befwo Proudfoot, as it says below. I was considering Beppo, but it brought up too much clown imagery for my taste. I love being a hobbit!
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

My hobbits name is Snowblossom Blooms. It is actually a name I had used before, for my crafting female dwarf in Lineage 2, she was so cute! She had red pigtail braids and did back flips.

So when I decided to play a hobbit, My hobbit was so cute I had to use the name again and Snowblossom fit with the lore since it is flower like!
    Snowblossom Blooms- LVL 50 Hobbit Minstrel- GM Talior
    Tragic- Dwarf Champion- GM Farmer
    Let me show you my "O" face!

I named my Hobbit Orson (in honor of Orson Bean who did the voice of Bilbo in the Rankin-Bass animated version of The Hobbit). His last name won't be Bean though....I was considering making it "Buggy".

I called my hobbit Coolio.
    I kinda wanted a realistic name but ran outta ideas but at least it ends in O

Wardell!

It's an old English name, given that Tolkein based his Hobbits on the Poms I thought it appropriate.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000000aef9/signature.png]Wardell[/charsig]

*** I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ***

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast