We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

bullroarer copy character.

i copied my guy at level 57 and then noticed it was a mistake and deleted him. but now that hes 63 i wnat to copy him to bullroarer and test him on the update. but it wont let me!. can somone help me copy him again? now that hes 63 it would be more worth playing him for the test server
    dwarves are best

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000baad0/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: bullroarer copy character.

You should really be going to the Bullroarer (Public Test Server) forums for anything related to Bullroarer. You then would have seen the stickies, such as the one by Sapience titled Character Copy Information which answers your question. Part if it states:
    Please be aware of the following:

• You must be logged into my.lotro.com or the page will not display.
    • All Characters across all servers will be listed.
    • You can copy your freeps and creeps.
    • You can only copy 5 characters on any account.
    • You can only copy each character ONCE.
    • You cannot copy a character from Bullroarer back to Live.
    Note the second to last bullet point: "You can only copy each character ONCE."

It won't let you copy it a second time, because you can only copy a character once.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

I cant copy a cgaracter to beta bullroarer because ever time I try, I get this message, But im logged in right now to make this post. Please help

thank you for your interest in The Lord of the Rings Online™ !

You must have an active LOTRO subscription to post on our forums or use other members-only features. You may also receive this message if you do not have access to the forum or feature you are attempting to use. Don't have a LOTRO account? Sign up at http://www.lotro.com and start playing for free!

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRSGMER View Post
    I cant copy a cgaracter to beta bullroarer because ever time I try, I get this message, But im logged in right now to make this post. Please help

thank you for your interest in The Lord of the Rings Online™ !

You must have an active LOTRO subscription to post on our forums or use other members-only features. You may also receive this message if you do not have access to the forum or feature you are attempting to use. Don't have a LOTRO account? Sign up at http://www.lotro.com and start playing for free!
    Lol, maybe you've been removed from beta for sharing with the public that you are in beta. These threads are awesome.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by geoboy View Post
    Lol, maybe you've been removed from beta for sharing with the public that you are in beta. These threads are awesome.
    QFT!! You Sir, have hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRSGMER View Post
    You have most likely been removed from the Beta program for breaking the Non Disclosure Agreement.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.