We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Houston, TX

When will scholars craft pocket items?

Ah, pocket items. Quirky, fun, handy, strange. But who crafts them?

It is usually suggested to me that jewelers should craft pocket items, just as the now craft jewelry. But pocket items are not jewelry. They are mirrors, or handkerchiefs, or piles of dust, or acorns, or worm scales. Pocket items are the weird and wacky oddments found here and there throughout ones travels.

Who finds oddments, scouring ruins and chests and vases wherein they might drop? Scholars, not jewelers.

Request of Turbine: Please let scholars craft pocket items.

This would increase the usefulness of a difficult craft, and expand on the list of interesting crafted item in an area not (presently) impacted by legendary items.

Birmingham, AL

Re: When will scholars craft pocket items?

An interesting idea. But I have noticed that pocket items are one of the few items everyone will grind an instance over and over to get that really cool pocket item.

I think I sort of like the idea that they are random drops found all over the country side. I think of some of the pocket items my family members have had ovee the years. I think all of them were just items they found.
    I wonder what IS behind that waterfall?
    The Player Council knows!