We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hey all. Just starting my search for a kinship for end-game when i hit/get close to 50. I wouldnt call myself hardcore, but Im definitely not casual either. Looking for a mature group who is focused on having fun and doing end-game content.

Character: Lorelas (32 Hunter, woodworker)
    MMO games you’ve played: Pretty much have tried them all. Was into SWG back before it fell apart, spent some time as a player correspondent there.

Im mature and laid-back. Like to have fun while getting the job done. Feel that its the communities that make or break MMOs. Looking for a kinship that works the same way.

Thanks and feel free to PM me.

Danormur, Dwarf, 33 Minstrel, Explorer-Tailor

Location. PST

Playstyle. Solo, Group, Raid, trying to do the impossible, helping others, crafting when I have time and supplies. I am not a big RP'er but am tolerant of it.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ1, EQ2

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

Mature, Casual Gamer who wants to progress in the game while grouping and helping others.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking for a mature, casual and established kin who primarily plays in the PST (6-11pm) timezone. The kin should be looking to do some casual raiding and see the endgame either as a kinship or as part of an Alliance. I would hope the kin has some regular players around level 35 and that they would be willing to group with me for an evening. I'd like to know your family first before joining.

I'm not interested in kins that will take anyone just so they can grow big fast. In fact I think fast growth is bad for a kinship/guild. As well, the leadership should have considerable experience in leading kins and or guilds in other games and make an effort to group with all members of the kin.

Thanks,

Dano

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Aziam, Man (Level 14 Champion last I checked)

Location: Australia (but my habbits generally also has me playing when the US people are on)

Playstyle: I prefer group PvE, Don't mind rp (actuall I like rp'ing, just never really had the oppourtunity to do so), randomly switching between casual and hardcore depending what's going on, and never done a raid before but interested in trying it

MMO games you’ve played: GW, SWG, MxO, CoH/V, L2, 9D, GE

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Reliant, not much fuss, and occaisionally makes for great conversation and mature.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: PvE ones that like grouping together and is very active (also if the people tend to talk a lot to each other, that's good)
    Last edited by Durasuness; Jun 27 2007 at 02:37 AM.

Hello,

Looking for a kinship for both my Son and I.

our info:

Me

Character: Hazacar - Hobbit - Hunter - Level 28

Son

Character: Chazrond - Elf - Lore Master - Level 22

Playstyle: So far has been mostly solo with some small group or my son and I. Casual player, glad to help, not in a race to get best gear or level.

MMO games you’ve played: 4 years in DAOC - Loved it. 3 months in wow - did not love it.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I think I am a pretty nice and funny guy. Enjoy having fun. I am not about having the best loot or items. I have no problem logging in, having someone help me through a quest or me helping someone else. I never have the mentality of "I must hit 30 by this weekend!!". I enjoy both the game and social aspects.

I am looking for a kinship that matches my style! I am a pretty protective of my son in online games so we are a package deal .

Character name and race: Kaehir , Elf , Lore-Master , Level 6

Playstyle: Group

MMO games you’ve played: None,this would be my first

What do you offer kinships?: I am very loyal,and would stick with the Kinship through an quest. I am a quick-learner,so if they needed a bit more from me I would try hard to meet their standards. Also,I am a good people person and could get along with many different types of people. Finally,I am determined and ready for action if it is presented to me!

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a Kinship with active and group-worker kind of people. I want to be able to get help and provide help in quests. Though I am looking to have fun and enjoy playing the game with a Kinship that understands me.
    Last edited by Skydancer1055; Jun 28 2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Level Up

Talking Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Guthred/Man

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central Time Zone: Chicago, IL but i play late usually to 3-4 AM would prefer a kin close to this time zone

Play style: Solo, Group, casual, Hardcore...i can go for hours sometimes but if i have real life stuff i will put priority on real life stuff...but if i have nothing going on...u can see me online for an excess of 5-7 hours...

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I enjoy gaming bottom line and enjoy playing with other people. I can always find time to help, it's in my nature to help...why I chose minstrel. I have alot of experience from questing and just exploring the world of ME...but i have end game experience...I have been on other games such as FFXI, COH, Guild Wars, and WoW...

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm not really a role-player...so i wouldn't fit into a RP kinship. I look forward to PvMP...raiding...and end game content...so a kinship driven towards those goals would be ideal. I also would like to see a kinship with many crafters...i myself am a Master Artisan Jeweler/Prospector. So we can all share our crafted items...

One final request for recruiters...I have two other buddies that would join with me. These are there in-game names/classes/lvl/craft (i will tell them to post their information):

Decibel/Guardian/44/ Master Artisan Metalsmith/Prospector
    Molasbadan/Hunter/30/Woodworker
    Guthred(me)/Minstrel/43/Master Artisan Jeweller/Prospector

if any kinship could accommodate all three of us that would be perfect...all 3 of us have the same type of game play...we've been playing together since FFXI and would like to stay together...we share the same hours of operation as well...we are all 21+ years old...all very mature and understand the game play very well...please PM me if there are openings thanks
    Last edited by tgagni1; Jul 03 2007 at 04:47 PM.
    [b][color=red]Guthred[/color][/b] [color=gold]50 Minstrel R4[/color] [b][color=red]Bagsul[/color][/b] [color=gold] 50 Champ [/color]
    [color=gold][i][b] The Guardians [/b][/i][/color]
    [b][color=red] Patay R4 Warg, Banat R3 BA[/color][/b] [i]active[/i]

Character Name:
    Arandoras, lvl 28 Elf Hunter (Almost Expert Explorer)

RL Age:

Playstyle:
    I solo for some things group for other, I do like grouping with people though. I'll Do PvMP, cant do it as a freep yet but I'll play as a MP. I don't mind a little light RPing. I'm trying not to lvl real fast so that I can experience all the quests/locations/crafting. I have alot more time now that it's summer.

Other MMOs I've played:
    SWG for a week or two, Tryed WoW but don't like, CoH/CoV for a little bit, DAoC for about a month.

Why Kinships should be intrested in me:
    I'm a very nice, helpful player(most of the time), and like having a group to quest/lvl/raid/so other stuff with. I'm probly more mature then any other guys my age.

What kind of Kinship you are looking for:
    A kinship that help each other out, are pretty active, help each other with crafting, and quests, and do other stuff together. If there are any Elf-Only Kinships That would be nice too.
    *Elendilmir Server* LVL 31 Elf Hunter- Arandoras
    "There is no such thing as real life, just AFK."

Hello there.

I'm a brand new player to LOTRO but hardly a new mmo player. I've played pretty much all the MMO's since EQ1 except SWG and AC1/2.

I'm 21 years old, male, live in southern California. I'm a 4th year college undergrad.

In game I've been playing a hobbit guardian (8) and an elf hunter (16). This is after installing the game on wednesday. I'm looking for a light/med RP kinship with preferably educated people my age 18+, but not like in their late 50s and on; unless you're cool and not crazy, retired, and bored :-P. I'm going to school full time over summer I expect to play about 2-3 hours a night but I sometimes will go on for 7+ I play between 2pm-12am whenever I feel like wandering around and killin' stuff. I'm looking for a large kinship, 20+ people on during the day would be nice.

IGN: Taksor (hunter), Cenien (guardian)
    Thanks!

Forum Name: AmherstMan

Characters: Strado L18 Hobbit Minstrel / Journeyman Prospector and Jeweller; Mephanwyn L12 Loremaster

Location: USA Eastern Time Zone, usually play 9-10pm weeknights (Sun-Thu), 9pm-1am weekends

Playstyle: Casual. I’ve been playing mostly solo so far, but have enjoyed the PUGs I’ve played in so would like to do a lot more group play (which is one reason why I chose a minstrel). My focus is PvE, playing through the questlines and exploring; I did nearly all the Shire quests before leaving for Bree-land. I’m advancing my crafting skills as I go, but it’s not my main focus. I’m not into RP.

MMO games I’ve played: none – played single-player games before this, such as Daggerfall, Oblivion, and Betrayal at Krondor

Why kinships should be interested in me: I’m a mature, thoughtful player who learns quickly and is willing to help others. I am interested in the strategy aspects of fellowship play, understanding the capabilities of each team member, communicating and working to a battle plan rather than just charging in swinging.

What kind of kinship am I looking for: I’m looking for a friendly, casual fellowship that is likely to have players online when I’m online that I can group with.
    Strado Loudfoot, L59 Hobbit Minstrel - Elendilmir
    Mephannon, L50 Elf Guardian
    Mephanwyn, Bree Auction House camper
    Aphadrim uin Calad, Elendilmir

Red face Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Characters Name: Airethn
    Race: Elf Lore-Master
    Location, age & sex: Australia, 25, F
    Playstyle: Solo mostly but like groups once I know what I'm doing
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW
    What can I offer your kinships?: Well once I do know what I'm doing, more than willing to help others, to share with other & to support the Kinship, .
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Looking for a friendly, and helpful group, maybe not the most seriously serious players, people who want to have fun explore, like crafting side of things.

Thats about it i guess

Elven Champion Looking for Kinship

Name: Tandir of Lorien (avilla in forum)

Playstyle: So far, I'm adventuring solo, although I'm interested in exploring everything Middle Earth has to offer. I am playing an elven champion (8) in Elendilmir (and also have a human captain (12) in Nimrodel). I am very familiar with the books and movies, but I'm new to this kind of game.

Why you should be interested in me
    :
    I am friendly and enthusiastic, and I learn fast. I have role-playing experience from way back and can adventure frequently over the the next few months, perhaps 2-3/day with the occasional longer stint. I would be a dedicated kinsman ready to wield a sharp sword in fellowships.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am particularly interested in an elven kinship, or a mixed-race kinship in which members enjoy casual adventuring, soaking up the the history and flavor of Middle Earth, and of course, smashing the forces of the Dark Lord. My greatest elven heroes: Gil-galad, Glorfindel, Galadriel.

Character name: Rediadoc 46 minstrel
    Playstyle: Casual with raid experience. I don't get to raid that much due to the times in which i play most ppl are not ready to start till like 6pm and thats too late to start a 7 hour raid.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ1, EQ2 mostly

Why kinships should be interested in you: I play everyday from the times listed above. My main is a lvl 46 mns, but I also have a 36 captain, 22 hunter, 20 burgler, and 20 guardian so I am familiar with the different classes and their rolls in the group. I use ventrillo and have teamspeak if necessary.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a tightly knit group of friends who always play together and who need one more person to complete them. Would prefer to have a higher lvl kinship but that is not totally needed due to that fact that I have many diff lvl toons to play. I don't roleplay but I don't disrespect it either and will try not to rip rp'ers out of their element either.

send tell in game or a private message on these forums
    Last edited by redian; Jul 02 2007 at 09:49 AM.

Name: Obviously my forum name is Acker, Characters TBD

Play style: Casual with limited times to play. 1430-1640 on Weekdays with 0600-1000 on Weekends is the norm. Exceptions are just that.

MMO's Played: EQ, DAOC, SWG, CoH, CoV, EQ2, WoW, GW

What I bring to a Kinship and what I am looking for:

I'm interested in playing this game as my primary game, so I would devote my time I have to play to this game. I am interested in leveling up one character at a time and learning it totally. I have played a Guardian and Lore-master both to level 5 to check out this game. I am willing to create a new character to provide a Kinship with the type of class they need more of. As I have played many different classes in many different games I can safely say I can learn to play any of these classes well and have fun doing it. I am not raid focused nor interested in burning my way to max level. IF I were to reach end game and a raid was able to fit my time limitations I would help out but my days of playing MMO's until 0100 on a workday are over. To sum up I am a casual player who wants to enjoy the journey with a group of people that are fair and are willing to put up with my limited availability. I want to group and play with people that are in the same kinship as I am.
    Last edited by Acker; Jul 02 2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Clarification

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    -Arres, Elf Hunter, Level 22

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    -Vancouver, B.C., Canada (no preferences though, everyone rocks!)

Playstyle:
    -I like to complete quests in a group of two or more, going bang-bang-bang from one quest to the next. I don't mind helping out guild-mates on quests of their own, especially chain quests if they're on an earlier part of the same one I'm on, and then we finish it off together. I have no problem handing over gear for free to someone else that can use it if I don't need it (rather than selling it myself).

MMO games you’ve played:
    -UO, EQ, EQII, WOW, SWG, CoH, GW (back in the day: various MUD's and MUSH's [Star Trek & Star Wars], and in BBS days remember Legend of the Red Dragon? That game ruled!)

-I'm a coherent, polite individual. I communicate well. I play almost every day for 1-2 hours (depends of course). I know games and am not frustrating to group with. I like to have fun and joke around but I don't like lolly-gagging...let's get a move on and complete some quests!

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    -I'd like to be in a Kindship with mature individuals that communicate well and want to help each other. I'd like fun people in chat that work well in groups together and don't mind a bit of role playing. Come one, come all, from any part of the globe!

Victoria BC Canada (LOTRO Founder and Lifer)

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Poppa, Hobbit Minstrel

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    West Coast, Canada

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    groups, casual, some RP

MMO games you’ve played:
    none, this is the first

I'm honest, i like RP events, fellowship quests are great!

Active Kinship, hobbits only, some RP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000011aa8/01003/signature.png]Eofaeder[/charsig]
    Poppa, Hobbit Minstrel; Swede, Hunter
    DeathPoppa, Warg

in the darkest depths of Mordor, meeting a girl so fair....

moving on....
    Last edited by Kathindi; Jul 06 2007 at 03:06 PM.

1) Your name, or character name and race (if known):

I am Idrin of Clan Anvilsmash. I am a Champion of the Dwarven Race with many adventures under my belt (level 42 currently). I have been recognized by the council of Thorin's Hall as a Grandmaster Metalsmith, Grandmaster Tailor, and Grandmaster Prospector.

2) Age: (some kinships have real life age limits)

3) Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

Atlanta suburbs, Georgia, USA. Prefer EST but can play in PST as well.

4) Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

I seek kinsmen and kinswomen who wish to experience all parts of Middle Earth together. I have grown weary adventuring solo or with PUGs. It would be great to find an active kinship that enjoys adventuring together to complete quests. It would also be great to find a kinship that is looking toward raiding. I am a father and have a full-time career, but can set aside time to join a raid for a 6-8 hour block if I have enough notice. So, I guess I am semi-hardcore, can RP with the best of them, and would like to experience end game material eventually.

5) MMO games you’ve played:

SWG, EQ, EQ2, AO

6) Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I am a dedicated player in LOTRO. I offer my services as a GM Metalsmith and GM Tailor to the guild. I have not charged previous kinship mates a fee for any armor piece and all I ask is they aid me in collecting the materials needed, as well as rare drops, to complete any piece of armor they require. If the piece comes from a single-use recipe, help obtaining one of those is much appreciated also (though I do have every recipe in game in my memory currently).

I am also a quest crazed player. I have completed every quest in Breeland (including Barrow Downs and the Old Forest), Erud Luin, North Downs, The Shire, Lone Lands, Fornost (I know the instance like the back of my hand), Garth Argawen, and Evendim. I am currently working on Trollshaws, Misty Mountains and Angmar. I have also completed Books 1,2,3,4, and 6, and am working toward completing Book 5. With all this completed, I can serve as an excellent guide for fellow kin who need aid in completing a quest or makign their way through a certain insatnce.

7) What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

A big thing that matters to me regarding a kinship is everyone being willing to work together to make the overall kinship stronger. The kinship I was last part of, no one would help others if they had already completed a quest the requester needed aid in completing. I hope to find a group that likes to not only advance their own character, but help their former Kinship mates. This could also include helping crafters finish their class quests and gather rare drops and materials.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000002a6ab/01001/signature.png]Idrin[/charsig]

Character name and race: Grondin, Dwarf Guardian
    Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, casual, end-game, crafter
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW, FF11
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Mature, Fun, Love Emotes, and grouping.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Looking for a large majority oceanic kinship, with low level toons to group with till 50. Currently lvl 6 Dwarf Guardian. Play at nights and weekends - roughly 15 - 20 hrs a week.

Post Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Drelen
    Race: Rohirrim
    Class: Hunter
    Current Level: 20
    Character Bio

RL Age: 26
    Location: I am on Eastern Time Zone But travel for work so I may be on others some of the time.
    Playstyle: Solo, Group, PvE, RP, Casual
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG

Why kinships should be interested in you?: I enjoy playing for the RPing aspect of the game, to put the RPG back in MMO and not simply go through the motions. I do not mind taking on additional roles with in a kinship as well if asked. If you would like to meet ingame before making any desicions that is ok as I like the idea of a probationary period.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Mature Casual RP Kinship, possibly one with an age restriction.
    Last edited by Drelen; Jul 05 2007 at 04:06 PM.

Okay, we found a kinship (trying a RP kinship atm). Original message down below.

So.. after our first experience with a "pick a random kinship!" on LOTRO, we decided to post on the forums to see if there were any kinships for us in our interest.

My character:
    Leathude
    Man Guardian
    Currently Lv35
    Tinker (Tier 3 and higher, GM Cook)

My persona:
    Eh, just got 21 in June.. so yea, I'm probably 21 then. =]
    Lets see... I live in California, Sacramento (PST)
    My nationality.. which is probably not important.. I'm Belgian, have been since birth until about a year ago, when I moved into the US.
    Well, my playstyle varies on my mood really. But generally I play a tank, or a heavy armor class in general. I do this in small groups.. or raids. RP is fine although I don't RP by default.
    MMO history.. Ragnarok Online, Matrix Online, Vanguard, Everquest 1+2, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Flyff, ROSE Online, and a lot of other small ones.

My wife's character:
    Torael
    Elven Minstrel
    Currently Lv35
    Historian (Tier 3 and higher, GM Farmer)

My persona:
    Will be 20 in August.
    [B]C/B]alifornia, Sacramento (PST)
    She's purely American. Again, not like it matters.
    Her playstyle is pretty much the same as mine, except she plays a healer/buffer/support in most MMOs.
    MMO history.. Ragnarok Online, Vanguard, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Flyff, ROSE Online, and a lot of other small ones.

What are we looking for?
    Probably more important than our own information. We're looking for a kinship that would be.. a social -decent English speaking- kinship. One that's friendly and talkative, as my wife loves.. you know, conversations and all that. :P
    We'd also like a Kinship that's not too pushy on grouping, but on the other hand would like to group from time to time, especially since plenty of quests in LOTRO require you fellowships.. so open grouping, but not forcing unto.
    Also, people with morals. No ninja'ing in groups, no saying "my alt could use this!" while someone else in the group might as well be able to use it for their current character.
    End game is perfectly fine, preferred even! As long as the kinship isn't some elitist group. (I myself love end game, my wife however loves the journey more, although she'd do end game as well.)
    RPing is perfectly welcome.. after all, we play a "mmoRPG!" and not a "MMOrpg" as long as it's laid back and that people don't really push it on ya, or are unforgiving towards OOC convos, etc...

And lastly. We come together as a package, Guardian and Minstrel. We do not party without each other unless it's a quest we've done already to help out lower levels.
    What's definatly important to us is that we're needed in your kinship, and not just be simply added with your 10 other guardians/minstrels. Level range doesn't quite matter, as long as there are at least some near our level. =]

If anyone needs any more information.. leave me a PM on the forums, or contact me (Leathude) or my wife (Torael) ingame..

Leath.
    Last edited by Blackhearth; Jul 20 2007 at 03:52 PM.
    [B][U]Elendilmir[/U][/B] - [color="red"]Leathude[/color] 50 Man Guardian - [color="red"]Nohmor[/color] 38 Dwarf Minstrel - [color="red"]Leatharion[/color] 34 Human Captain

I have begun my search for a friendly Kinship. One that is casual and has a wide range of levels. I don't RP much but I do enjoy being around it. However, it is not a must.

At the moment, I am a level 14 Dwarf Guardian by the name of Warmouth. I spend alot of time working on my prospecting, metalsmith, and tailoring skills. I also try and do as many quests as possible.

In real life I am 26 and live in Florida.

My experience with MMORPG's include:

EQ1 for 3 years
    Asheron's Call 2 for 6 months
    Final Fantasy XI for 6 months
    EQ2 for 8 months

I believe that is all. Thank you for your time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001de0aa/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Warmouth - Dwarf Guardian Lvl 50 (Retired); Soty - Hobbit Minstrel Lvl 20
    Phamine - R3 Blackarrow

Am new to the game and just started playing 2 days ago . Looking for a friendly kinship to learn and chat with.

I am an Elven minstrel (Erun in game) as I enjoy healing classes a lot.

Real life age: 24

Previous Experience: Guild officer of Notorious in WoW (played night elf priest) (played for 2 years +), Ragnarok (2 years ish), Some MUDs

Nationality: I am Malaysian so those in the Australia or Asian timezones would be great!

Aspirations: Currently, I want to enjoy the game when I come home from work and on the weekends with my girlfriend. End game raiding is one of things I enjoyed in WoW the most but at the same time, with my job it's not the most important thing on my mind at the moment. For now, I am looking for a friendly community in which to chat and party up with preferably in almost the same timezone as me. Also if my girlfriend (who also was a WoW player) decides to stick to this game, it would be great for her to come with me as well since we bought this game as a way to spend time with each other when we are apart.

45 near 46 Hobbit, Burglar

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Landro, contact me at riggs.joshua@gmail.com or on game
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Ohio, USA, Eastern Time Zone
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Fellowship, group, raid. solo, willdo monster play soon
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ, FFXI, WoW (all the way through Burning Crusade), Guild Wars (all 3), City of Heroes/Villians
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Cooperative player, helpful to kin always would rather give an item for free to a kin member before selling even if it means losing alot of money in the process, will even spend my own money in game to mail to a kin member before they have to find me or pay COD. love leveling as a group with ppl and teachning and being taught, BUT! Real Life is always before game no matter what so i am not good in a kinship that wants players to give dates, times the can be on no matter what i am a Medical Professional and have a weird schedule work/non work life i am on4-7 nights a week 8p - around 12am maybe 1-2am depending on night
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): one that is laid back but wanting to get to endgame raids/monster playpvp, one that knows and holds sacred real life first alwasy if isa y ima be there i'll be there but if i say i cant due to time or not on that night then dont want that held against me., one thats sees how much a person gives/does for kin and promotes/gives credit where it's due. and one that loves to joke around but keep it clean at the same time mature but very FUN!
    Last edited by ghosthunterjwr; Jul 08 2007 at 04:22 PM.

no longer looking
    Last edited by makknife; Jul 13 2007 at 03:49 AM.

I have a Kinship but im looking for a active PvP based kinship (Freep and Creep) with some major endgame raids. Im currently a lv 25 champion named Kalindil Flameblade and i have a alt captain lv 18. Please PM me if your a big guild who likes MP and Freep raids.(I plan on being 50 in 3-5 week probly less)
    |< _ _ . . .
    |_| |< _ |_||< | |</\ |_|/\/|)||_
    |_ |_|
    |_ kEKEOKI/KALINDIL

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast