We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Toon Name: Slyger, 29 (almost 30) Lore Master

RL Age: 33

Time Zone: EST, but work over nights so I can do PST time zone as I am normally up all night.

Playstyle: Casual, Adult play with ephasis on group activities. My work and RL does not fit in with hard core guilds that have participation requirements, but I do like to group up and work on harder objectives more than just grinding solo.

MMOs played: WoW and EQ. WoW burnt me out with the expansion and all its rep grinding.

Kinship style: Casual, Adult only (perfer not to have youngsters and have to teach people how to share and share alike, and other basic adult maturity issues.) Also well organized is a plus (have kinship website and forums for communication of events and/or basic chatter amongst members.)

Please send me an in-game tell or mail message if you think I might fit your kinship.

I play to have fun in a group atmosphere and like to help out others to achieve high end objectives but in a casual setting that does not require a certain amount of participation and helps everyone learn to play together well vs. being hyper-critical of failures during the learning process.
    Last edited by slyger; Jun 05 2007 at 06:02 PM.

Toon Name: Ardim (Minstrel)

RL Age: 23

Time Zone: Japan

Playstyle: Casual to hardcore.. just depends on my work schedule. Love to explore and go on adventures as well as Raids... as long as its not job-like. I love helping out new people (except in this case Im the newbie ) and just having a generally good time.

MMOs played: WoW, EQ, AC2, DAoC, other minor ones.

Kinship style: Entertaining Love just chatting up with members and grouping up to smash things as well. Came from a very relaxed WoW guild with mild raiding. Looking for something similar. Not looking for a kinship where i have to clock in at cer

Also hoping to find a kinship on during the pacific hours. Used to playing with Aus/NZ/Malay/etc..
    Please feel free to contact me in game! Would love to hear back from you

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

Podo - Level 18 Hobbit Minstrel (my main, since my friend made a Champion)
    Andvari - Level 16 Dwarf Guardian
    Morgurth - Level 15 Race of Man Loremaster
    Gond - Level 15 Race of Man Burglar
    Ithildil - Level 17 Elf Hunter

Playstyle:

I play solo a bit, but I also like to run around with other people close to my level doing a bunch of quests or exploring a new area. I usually play in the evenings after 9PM EDT. I have raided some in WoW, but I don't want a 2nd job where I have to log in for 6-8 hrs every night or lose my raid spot.

MMO games you’ve played:

Everquest, City of Heroes/City of Villains, World of Warcraft, Anarchy Online, EVE Online, Saga of Ryzom, Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, too many Korean grindfests to count.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm a mature player who doesn't go in for guild drama. I'm usually quiet on Kinship chat, unless I'm answering someones game questions. (Nicknamed Steveopedia by my MMO friends because I have a good memory and remember quests I did 6 months before in detail). I'm also always willing to help out others (unless I'm right in the middle of something or real life intrudes.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I'm looking for a kinship of mature players with all different playstyles. One that is willing to help on quests when needed. Maybe some monster play events to mix things up some. Generally just a good, fun group of people to hang out with and do things together. I would possibly be interested in the new Raid, once I reach a level to participate, if it didn't take 40 hours to complete. :P

Message me in game. I'm in a kinship currently, but that is just me, my 4 alts and my friends guy (just enough to keep it from being deleted for having less than 6 members).
    Last edited by morgurth; Jun 07 2007 at 12:22 PM.

Just out of curiosity is there more of a hardcored Kinship on the Elendilmir server?

At least a kinship that is fully capable fo doing everything the game has to offer right now

Just looking for something and don't really know where to start and my searches on the forums haven't turned up much luck. Just message me if you will

I'm sure I could be a good addition to any guild.

Name - Daniel
    Game name - Daddiel, elf, hunter
    Age - 24
    Location - Canada PST
    Playstyle - Group, PvP, Casual
    MMo games i've played - Lineage
    Why kinships should be interested in me - Im friendly , like to help out, love doing quest in a group
    What kind of kinship i am looking for - Kinship that likes likes to help each other out. With friendly, mature players

Looking for a Kinship

DEMIBORN 18 Human Male Guardian
    Timezone preferences: 4-8 EST
    Playstyle: Group that will lead to end-game activities.
    MMO played: EQ and Final Fantasy.
    I am intrested in a group/raid based Kinship. I enjoy helping out. I would be intrested in joining a single fellowship/kinship (static party) to work together from 20-50 with the final goal being End Game Kinship.
    Last edited by Karnige; Jun 13 2007 at 01:00 PM.

Character Name : Nifty, Currently lvl 15 Hobbit Minstrel. (Explorer tradeskill)

Play style : Solo, Group, Raid. Enjoy all types of play styles.

MMO's played : EQ1 (5 yrs), AC2 (1 yr), WoW (From servers live til just recently) EQ2 (2 yrs).

Kinship looking for : Australian timezone prefered, Prefer mature players, with grouping/raiding in mind. Though not a big raider I prefer to be part of a Kinship that is keen on helping everyone along the leveling haul and then end game instance running etc. Personally I enjoy loggin in and helping out anyone that passes my way and is in need of help. I am not a power gamer, I can easily chug along to max level or grind out quests to get to needed levels to assist on what ever is needed.

I quite happy to be part of a small or large kinship. Just really keen to find some players that are out to enjoy the game experience as a questing/raiding group.

Anyways, anyone would like to know more about Nifty/myself, welcome to annoy me ingame anytime

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Thorgash, Dwarf Guardian

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.) :
    I live in Southern California, USA

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.) :
    I am a casual player that likes to group, but sometimes I will just get on for an hour and do some solo quests or craft.

MMO games you’ve played:
    EQ, EQ2, WoW, Horizons, FFXI, Vanguard

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I am very helpfull to players if I have the tools and knowledge to help them. And I have a lot of experience with MMOs, plus I am great at playing my class

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) :
    I have tried out a few Kinships already one, there were not enough people online, the other one everyone was already max level and they did not help me out at all when I asked questions, I felt very out of place. I would like a Kinship with a wide array of levels and knowledge and experience, with a good amount of people online at a time.

Character name: Felhelm (L49 Champion)

Playstyle: Like to group and do quests, like to raid, spend time solo to harvest for crafting.

MMO's Played: EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, SWG, Auto Assault, Beta tested some others.

Why Choose me: I love to raid and do end game content, I am also into crafting and have several crafter characters in this game. All have completed the master level crafting quest though none are grandmaster yet.

What am I looking for: Prefer an end game raid orientated guild, not really into the PvP/MP thing except maybe on a raid level. Also prefer a guild with mostly US players as I don't want to raid in the middle of the night. No blind invites please, I will just decline. Send me a tell and we'll have a chat and see if were right for eachother.

Just thought I would mention our kinship, the Dwarrowdelf Reclaimer.

We are a dwarf-kinship and have about 30 in our clan now.

We are generally heavily into crafting and about lvl 25 or less.

We are heavy in Guardians and Minstrals, with a good mix of Champions.

..very few hunters

If you're curious about the name, Dwarrow is the plural of Dwarf in old english and Tolkien once mentioned that he would like to use that word more often but infact only used it once.

The one time it was used was in the name for the greatest of all Dwarven cities Kazad-dum, back in its hay-day Kazad-dum was known far as wide by common western name "The Dwarrowdelf" among the free people of the surrounding lands.

Story wise our kinship has plans to retake Moria (which the Lore says that dwarves actually do after Gandalf kills the Balrog) and call upon it as the Dwarrowdelf once more.

If you're interested in fun, adventure, and crafting fellows feel free to look us up, someone is always on.

Send a message or mail to Brazad, Odinis, Lodor, Curt or Deeak, or just shout for someone from the Dwarrowdelf Reclaimer and we'll be glad to have you.
    Last edited by Faithknight; Jun 15 2007 at 06:17 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000262fa2/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

404 - Burglar not found

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.
    Please don't advertise in this thread.

You can list your kinship in the Kinships of Elendilmir

You can recruit in the Kinships forum.
    [COLOR=LightBlue][URL="http://www.aphadrimuincalad.com/"]My[/URL][URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=720"] UI Skins[/URL][/COLOR]
    [LEFT][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=LightBlue]Solinar, 65 HNT - Gwyndolyn, 65 GRD - Gailyn, 65 MIN - Alvarie, 65 CHP - Laylwen, 65 LM - Gaelle, 65 CPT
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT]

I tried posting at the normal kinship board, but as that didn't help, I'm going to try here. I know my age is against me, but I'm hoping that I can find an active, friendly group here, nonetheless

Name/Race: Laerwen, man- female (at the time of this post, lvl 39)
    Age: 17; however, I get along with adults very well (sometimes better along with adults than with teens my own age- adults, in general, tend to be much more mature).

Playstyle: Both solo and group, mostly PvE though I do not object to PvP, while I haven't RPed in LotRo yet I have RPed on numerous online forums with original characters, so I know the basics of it. Time varies, but it's enough to get through a good amount of stuff. I like crafting, but it isn't my main reason for playing.

MMO games you’ve played: None, actually. I was drawn to the game for my love of Tolkien and his world. However, I have grasped gameplay very well these past two months and actually know what all of these abbreviations mean.

What do I offer?: Well, along with being a higher level and having a good amount of playing time, I do not mind at all helping others go through other quests that they might need, I don't mind giving up virtual items to someone if they need it (say, a weapon that I won in a roll but the other person needs/can use), and I am a generally friendly person I also offer a huge amount of random Tolkien/Middle-earth facts that may be needed for some reason or another.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Basically one that is very active and is helpful. While RP is not my focus, I certainly would not object to it, and I do know how to RP. An earlier applicant (on the general kinship forum) commented on OOC chat in the main kinship channel while RP in IMs, which sounds very good to me. If it was an RP kinship, I'd prefer light, casual RP as the group is going through quests. In general, I just want a large, friendly, helpful community where I can hopefully make some friends and we can all go through various experiences and the general storyline together.

Please email me at ainu_laire at yahoo dot com, send me a PM, or send a note through the mail to "Laerwen" on the server.

Thanks.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Hi,

My name is Emix, lvl 34 Hunter Woodsman;

I was wondering if there are any UK/Euro Kins out there? As I find it hard to find people who regularly play the same time zone as me.

If there are any UK/Euro Kins out there let me know!

I'm good in a kinship now
    posting to try to cancel the Emails

Quote Originally Posted by Mosryan View Post
    I'm good in a kinship now
    posting to try to cancel the Emails
    Probably more effective to go back and edit your original post

Congrats on finding another good one!
    Friends are like stars: You don't always see them, but [URL="http://www.silentangel.org/"]you know [/URL]they are always there...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20800000000624e/01007/signature.png]Glenron[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): I'm a lvl 30 elven/minstrel

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 28 years old

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

Casual gamer, equal of solo and group play.

MMO games you’ve played: Asherons Call, SWG, Horizons, Neocron, etc.,

I'm a very pleasant person, I'm willing to help out if I am able, I'm a pretty active player, and I am willing to particpate in any forum/website you might have.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Ok...I'd like to find one relative in age group (I'm 28) so that I can somewhat identify with some of the players. I've tried a kinship that was "real life" friends and it seemed I was feeling left out a lot. Not that anyone was rude or anything, but when they all talk on the phone and know each other outside of game, it's difficult to really keep up.
    I prefer a fun, laid back group...I'm not a "hardcore" gamer by any means....sure, I LOVE to play, and I do often, but I'm not big into "tactics" or anything, I play for the fun of it. I am often silly (not stupid) and I like to joke a lot, tease...I want to actually be FRIENDS with a kin if we're going to be family in game.
    Also, kins that do fun things (scavenger hunts, party at the bar) is a welcome thing.
    Sorry to be so long winded. If anyone is interested, please leave me a PM on here, if you want to chat sometime and get a better "feel" of whether we will connect...so forth.

Thank you!

Talking Looking for a Kinship

Your name, or character name and race: Raritan, Level 18 Dwarf Champion

Location: East coast, USA. However, my normal play hours are 1am-4am EST (with some early afternoon play on occasion), so my schedule generally matches better with Pacific and Oceania guilds/kinships.

Playstyle: Casual, solo/group mix and more PvE than PvP.

MMO games you’ve played: Um, all of them? Seriously, I've played most of the major MMOs going back to UO. Most recently, it has been WoW, CoX and DAoC

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: All I can really provide is a friendly face and a laid back attitude. I have plenty of experience with MMOs, though my LotRO time is short. Always willing to help out/group with guildies when I can.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: As implied above, I am looking for a group of laid back, friendly people (of similar level range) that simply want to enjoy the game. Most important to me is finding a kinship that is active during the times I play. I enjoy grouping and prefer to do so with familiar faces. If you are the type of kinship that will laugh and joke about that latest massive group wipe, then you are what I am looking for.

Okay here we go....

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Nikoborn, Level 35 Human Male Lore-Master

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Looking for medium to heavy roleplay, happy to do group quests and am a huge fan of PvE and Raiding. Looking for a friendly and supporting kinship that isn't too hardcore.

MMO games you’ve played: UO, Vanguard, WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm friendly, mature and a huge fan of the universe. I am always happy to lend a hand to memebers of my kinship, am a very co-operative player.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A ocenia based kinship with a supporting crew who enjoy roleplaying.

I am a minstrel elf level 18 looking for a kinship of people i can fellow with.

Holf 43 hunter Elf / Scarn 22 mins Hobbit

iam in my 20s live in Melbourne Australia GMT +9/10
    play weekdays 7-11pm if not out and any time weekend if not busy
    looking for a guild that does quest and helps crafting that is mid to high range in lvls that near high lvl area questing or raiding is good, like grouping and solo lol so each is good

iam master expert weaponsmith and master of tier2 in jeweler.

Last online game that was pay to play was WoW which i was in a high end raiding guild till i quit about 1 year ago was just b4 naxx and many other free to play games online.

iam after a oceania kinship that raids around my time that i have stated
    iam up for any raids/groups or help that i can offer to others kin

Pm me if any kinships are want to talk to me or know of any kins that are around me time of play etc

good day to all,

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Gwenil (Elf Champion)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Asia (Singapore)
    Playstyle : PVE and RP, I really hope to understand more of the rich content of Tolkien's books
    MMO games you’ve played: Anarchy Online, WOW
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a mature person who's aim is to share and know new friends
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship which participate in some RP?

Deuterium Tritium, 3x Man Champ. (Currently 34 but that changes too often to pin down day by day)

38. Power System Engineer by trade (age also changes more often than I'd like)

Location is as stated on my profile

I'm a fairly serious gamer, although not what you'd call "hardcore" anymore. Did hardcore in EQ1, but past that stage of my gaming life now. I'd call myself a serious, goal-oriented player, but not one that can or will schedule times to play, always be on at a certain time, or things of that nature. Have a long list of MMORPG XP, a la EQ, DAOC, SWG, EQ2, WoW, Planetside, Vanguard, etc, so have in depth knowledge of what it takes to be successful in MMOG raids and MMOGs in general. Started MMO gaming in 1999.

Generally a nice guy, used to playing with all ages and typed of people. Not normally profane, but also not interested in outfits where one "sh*t!" in guildchat merits a scolding. We're mostly adults here so let's talk like adults.

Solo ATM. Not really actively looking for kinship but if I sound like I'd fit in with your group send me a tell and let's get together and kill digital monsters with our digital swords!!

... because that's what 30something married with kids people do in 2007
    DEUTERIUM TRITIUM -- Elendilmir

Neuron, lvl 26 Dwarf Hunter

Forum Name: mikeutsteel, In-Game Name: Neuron

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 21

Playstyle: DPS/support - PVP/PVE

Games you’ve played: World of Warcraft, EVE, DAoC, EverQuest,

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am an experienced MMOer - funny guy - enjoy the older groups in kinships but am always willing to help the younger / less experienced MMOers -- I am only lvl 26 at the moment but will most definately puruse lvl 50 soon

What kind of kinship you are looking for. This one is very important for recruiters: Kinship willing to help but always looking for contributions from every member - Preferably older, more mature kinshps - I want to get online and have a few buddies to chat / group with at most times. Kinship should desire end game content in the future.

Thanks everybody

Your name, or character name and race: Chase in the real world, character name is Sixx, lv 26 man champion

Playstyle: i play daily, i like to do mostly pve and quest with groups or do it solo. I like to joke around and am active in chat yet am mature in my choice of words and careful not to offend others. Interested in end game and raiding once i get there. I am currently trying to master my craft of being an armsman

MMO games you’ve played: Guild Wars, World of Warcraft

What kind of kinship you are looking for: an active one with high end players who can offer aid and low end players to level with. Basically a well diverse and fun loving group who plays a lot. Looking for people who enjoy the game but are not into roleplaying and all of that, that takes it a bit too far for me.
    Sixx - Human Champion (Elendilmer)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Alandior, a Level 11 Guardian
    Location. New South Wales, Australia
    Playstyle. Not sure, just in to have a good time.
    MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: An active member who will talk often, and participate in events.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A friendly, decent, active kinship with great people who are willing to help each other.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast