We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Lvl 44 Warden, mast jewel, supr cook seeks kinship with Shire house

Mature player looking to find a fun kinship with a house in the Shire for it's proximity to Superior Oven and Farmland. Mainly into lvl advancement, crafting, and general fun, atm... Pacific Timezone, but keep odd hours.

Best Regards,
    Kkurr
    Last edited by Kkurr; Sep 04 2012 at 03:06 AM.

hi guys. i just wanted to ask if there is a greek kin in the server :-)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Nathara 85 Hunter, Thieved 76 Burglar, Ellarine 75 Lore-master, Bhreac 75 Guardian, Chayna 42 Champion, Virani 33 Runekeeper

Location.: GA, USA. EST.

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP

Playstyle.: I can solo, PvE, PvP, Raid, casual, hardcore, end-game. Very friendly, able to help where I can.

MMO games you’ve played: Played Guild Wars once upon a time but it simply doesn't compare to LotRO.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: As in me myself, I'm very friendly and always willing to help. I've got decent experience with end-game content and would love nothing more than to improve upon what I already have. I have experience in doing the FM's on Punk (burg) for Draigoch and Nathara (hunter) is well-geared and I'm really interested in making her better.

What kind of kinship you are looking for.: Anything from end-game material to PvP. Mainly, just a kin who wants to have fun in a mature/friendly fashion and who wouldn't mind a new face
    Last edited by Kiradactyl; Oct 22 2012 at 12:00 PM.

Taking a break from the search...
    Last edited by Agron5; Oct 17 2012 at 06:27 AM.
    Nothing to see here...

I took a break from LOTRO for a few months but of course I had to return for RoR (however the rest of my kin did not lol)
    I'm not to sure if anyone who is recruiting actually reads these posts (lol) but if so, here goes...

Your real name: Jason

character name and level/class:

Luapnor 75 minstrel (main)
    Getanu 75 Captain
    Silhid 75 Burglar
    Akiwi 65 Runekeeper
    Silaris 62 Champion
    Sileen 60 Hunter
    Silensar 60 Guardian
    Sillion 60 Loremaster
    Silodo 49 Warden

Location: New Zealand but work odd hours so either Oceanic or US would be fine

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP all day everyday lol

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm all kinds! While I do like solo, my heart lays with group content even questing is more fun when done with a group of friends etc PvE, PvP and RAID's I'm somewhere under hardcore but above casual lol I play a lot but I'm not a hardcore (I have life and work)

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO since 2008, WoW, Guild Wars(1 & 2), Aion, Silkroad, Tera, SWTOR, DCUO.... and a bunch of others that don't merit a mention

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a easygoing guy who plays lotro for the enjoyment I get out of it.I'm shy at first but once I know people I'm awesomely random lol! I have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to lotro, I dont pretend to know everything but my knowledge extends to more than one class and more than just PvE.
    I have multiple endgame characters and have all crafting vocations (most maxed)

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): It might sound weird but a active one! not a kin that "ONLY" has the same 2 people on everyday (and the other members being alts or people who have stopped playing).
    I am hoping for a kin that has enough people to tackle the group content etc that doesn't mean it has to be HUGE kin just like I said before a active one. Also a kin with the ability to have fun, people who enjoy doing what the game has to offer while having fun at the same time.
    I enjoy all aspects of the game from questing, instance's, raiding, to PvP. One thing I "am not" is a hardcore raider.... I have a job I don't want a second one haha But actual raiding itself I LOVE!

All this is just basic guideline as I'm always willing to compromise on things if I find a good Kin to fit in with!
    Last edited by LenweElensar; Oct 14 2012 at 05:15 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000250189/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Role Play

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Sagitti, Warden, Human

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    West Coast North America - PST

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):
    VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I mostly Solo now and enjoy it but I also like creating friendships by grouping. I love PvP, have not done much RAIDs on LotRO, I would classify myself as somewhere between casual and hardcore. I really immerse myself in my characters and would like to be apart of a Kin that does the same, so RP is something that I am really looking for. I am heavy into crafting and have every profession levelled to Master Artisan (working on Master now).

MMO games you’ve played:
    1. UO Beta
    2. UO - 2 yrs
    3. EQ - 1 yr
    4. DAoC - 7 yrs
    5. Lotro Beta
    6. Lotro - still active
    7. AoC - a few days

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I am not a newbie to the game, I do not need assistance but rather may be able to assist others. I get along well with others and I am very flexible with whatever the Kin has planned. I am happy to partake in any event the Kin does regardless of loot or experience, just happy to be apart. I am always eager to help or lead if necessary but quite comfortable with following and taking the role required.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I am looking for an RP Kinship, light, medium or heavy. I am not a LotR lore fanatic but I do immerse myself into my characters and have my own back story on them.

Hey there.

Hi folks. My name is Morturius (Mort for short). I used to play on Elendilmir back in the day when Angmar was buggy and the Rift wasn't a raid. I quit well before the Mines of Moria expansion, and have decided to revisit the game. My kinship from years ago has long since faded away it appears, as has most of my friends list. I play a Guardian, and I play it well -- all threat-based/full tank spec. I am interested in a casual kinship for leveling and exploring the new areas of the game, Moria on up.
    Your name, or character name and race (if known): Morturius (Dwarf)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST
    Playstyle:: PvE, group, end-game, hardcore.
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ, EQII, FFXI, FFXIV, WoW, Vanguard:SoH, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Star Wars: Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic, LOTRO, Rift, AO.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am pretty quiet but I can make some pretty good conversation. I am a really dedicated player, and I like to win.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: See above!

Name: John, Nickname - Shag
    Characters: Xerethor - RuneKeeper lvl 40, Shagathor - Hunter lvl 40
    Account: VIP
    Playstyle: Fun, definitely focused on endgame/raiding/instances etc.
    Area: West Coast, USA

This is my only MMO, but I have an RK - 75, Hunter - 65, on silverlode, but I have time to kill and decided just to start over on this server. I'm looking for a good sized kin that does alot of endgame stuff such as raids/PvP/instances etc and also helps out the lower level kinmates. I don't like roleplaying, I like to BS and have a good time, but I take my raids/group events seriously. I just wanna level up with a good group of guys and be able to kick some &&& and have fun at the end of the game

A little about my real life - I ride motorcycles, play rugby, love to workout and listen to all kinds of music, I'm a bartender and am currently working my way through school to become an RN. Busy life, but I make time for a little LOTRO

Lookin' forward to hear from someone!

- John

Hey there :)

Hey I'm an old LotRO player returning to the game after a break I was playing from the original Shadows of Angmar until a little bit after Moria. Unfortunately I forgot my old account name, and my email was deleted, so I'm starting afresh.

Forum name: TheMagicLlama2

Character name: Zubinn

Type of account: F2P right now, planning to buy VIP in the next few days

Playstyle: A bit of everything really. I enjoy both PvE and PvP, I enjoy Raiding, I enjoy Roleplaying, I enjoy crafting, I enjoy everything haha

MMO games you’ve played: LotRO first and foremost, WoW, A bit of Age of Conan

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm very friendly, I'm always willing to help out, and Aussie's are cool! :P

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): First and foremost, I want a friendly kin. I want to get to know the people in the kin and become friends. I want a kin that does a bit of everything, you know? Doesn't focus too hard on just one thing. I just want to have fun, really. I'd really like a kin that has a decent-ish amount of Australian players too, so I'm not all alone, but at the same time, I want Americans haha.

I hope someone wants me!

Red face Looking for an Aussie Kinship :)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Currently Putana, will be changed back to Shaandel.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Australia.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvP, PvE kind of person
    MMO games you’ve played: Just this (yes i'm a noob at gaming D
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I'm looking for an aussie kinship that raids (PvP and PvE; well when the content comes out :P).
    I'm fairly humourous and easy to get along with. I'm guilded with the woodworkers guild, so if you want me to wittle some er, wood im your girl. I have completed some of the T2 content in RoI and I am a great team player (one that listens :O). I have decent gear at the moment and I'm competent in the moors, whether its raiding, small groups etc.
    I hope to hear back from someone soon! Thanks for your time, gotta dash to put the billy on!
    Kidding...but thanks for reading. xo xo Shaandel
    Fractal

Red face Looking for an aussie kinship

Character name: Ashamed (will be Ashamed-1)

Type of account: Currently VIP

Playstyle: I'm more of a moors kin of guy but i do love raiding

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO is the only MMO i've played

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm looking to join an aussie raiding kinship (pve and pvp)
    I'm a pretty decent guy whos always in for a good laugh. always willing to bash in some creep skulls in with my dil.... er i mean my club :P. I'm a good tank who listens and will always take advice if needed. I look forward to running with some of you and having a good time
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000b2a5e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

call a wambulace! hes got a bad case of the cries!

Couple of returning players...

Your name, or character name and race: RL - Rob IG - Faerinor (Human Guardian L20)

Playstyle: My wife and I usually play together when I PvE but have always enjoyed grouping and are looking for more experience with raiding in LoTRO.

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, EQ2, Vanguard, LoTRO, AoC, WAR, Aion, Rift, SW:TOR, GW 2

Why kinships should be interested in you?: Both my wife and I are very laid back individuals which is quite surprising given the fact that we have a total of 5 kids together. But, at least they are all grown enough to entertain themselves these days. We have been playing LoTRO on and off since Closed Beta and have just recently decided to spend more time together in the evenings playing a game we were once highly addicted to. Due to the length of our hiatus from the game, we decided to start fresh on a new server with the hopes of making new friends. We are both former officers/guild leaders in LoTRO and many other games and although we cannot dedicate as much time to the game as we used to, we are more than willing to help others when we are available.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: We are looking for a casual guild that understands that family comes first. We are not looking to be hardcore raiders, but are willing fill in once we are geared with adequate time to prepare. We would prefer a guild that is social and uses Ventrilo or Mumble as it is nice to talk to others when not in group.

Additional Note: I have been a member of the US Navy for 14 years and am currently on Shore Duty if you can call it that as I am working rotating shifts as an Instructor. This causes me to be in game at odd hours during certain weeks, but my wife is almost always available during the day and later in the evening.
    Landroval Creep: Shurnak (Rk14 BA); Landroval Freep: Feomyr (Beorning)
    Silverlode Creep: Shurnak (Rk7 SoA Warg) semi-retired; Silverlode Freep: Arom (SoA Hunter) retired
    Crickhollow Freep: Faerinor (Lvl 100 LM)

13. Your name, or character name and race (if known): Brynley+Attaran+Wheatley
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): 1 UK 2 USA
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP ALL Expansions all all quest packs
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Raid Group Hardcore end-game
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO
    We have come from a euro server where we all have max level toons, Champ/guard/hunter/lm/mini/captains/burg between us We know the game well but our servers raid times have always been very early for us, and with the new instant cluster so delayed we decided we wanted to try starting over.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): We want a end-game raiding kinship one not afraid to do challenging content, (in last kin completed only 1 wing of TOO on t2 challange) We have not YET set in stone what classes we will play as we are flexiable and dedicated we can play almost any class.

please send any mails send to me on here if you have a kin who would take the three of us in and who meets our needs

Kharma - Elf Guardian
    Central US
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP)
    VIP for life
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Solo while leveling, love raiding endgame, occasional monster play
    MMO games you’ve played:
    GW, GW2, SW:TOR, Rift,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I like challenging content and grouping with others.
    I am looking for a raiding kinship that does lots of group content, but doesn't make raiding a second job.
    ____The mighty Elendilmir____
    Kharma - 100 Guardian --- Into the West
    Khharma - 100 Captain --- Ramble on

Characters:
    Adiane, Human Minstrel
    Human Warden
    Type of account: VIP

Playstyle: I like company. Even if it's just having somebody else in the chat box while I solo through quests. I usually dabble in everything, though PvE and raiding over PvP. I will usually play MMO's in solid blocks at a time, though like to break them up with other games, e.g. LoL, Chivalry

MMO games you’ve played: SWTOR (Raider, DPS), GW2, WoW (Too many years ago to be significant), League of Legends (People count this now, right?), a handful of freemium MMO's.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I have experience with raiding and questing, and what some people might call an over-developed sense of sarcasm. I can't really promise much more as my highest character is only in his 20's at this point.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A relatively active kinship (more than two players logged in at any point during the day), especially one that has a 'community' feel to it. One with other active Oceanic players would be a plus, as would having a Mumble/Teamspeak/Thatwhichshallnotbenamed server.

European Raiders

Im hopeful we may see another raid issued in 2013 so I wanted to inquire if we have any kinships on E that may be able to accommodate European time zone players into their raiding groups.

i realize we have dedicated oceanic kins at + 11GMT, Plus American East Coast at - 5GMT and West Coast at -8GMT

if anyone knows of any that might be able to accommodate a European player or there are other Europeans on E looking for a similar scenario u can pm me here or in-game at Muddywaters

Casual Player

Characters: Fodor Westfeldt, level 17 Hunter
    Name: Mike
    Nationality/Location: I'm Dutch, but located in Madison, WI (CST)
    Account: VIP
    Playstyle: Solo AND group, casual, crafting, mild RP.
    MMO's: Plenty! Most notably GW, GW 2, SWG, SWTOR, WOW, EQ2.

Yeah, so I'm Mike and recently picked up lotro again. Used to play during beta way back and subscribed for a month after release. Many years later, here I am again. Thought I'd give it another shot and I'm afraid I might be hooked already. I'm fairly new to everything the game has to offer, but I like it that way; I was craving for a game where I could be amazed by little things again.
    I'm looking for a friendly, casual Kinship to call my home, to chat and group up with etc. I prefer an established guild with plenty of active members, but that's not a hard rule. What do I have to offer? I'm a quick learner (I might be a newbie, but I don't require babysitting), friendly and helpful. I also usually know what I'm doing gameplay wise.

As a final note: No, I didn't come to lotro because of the Hobbit. People tend to askme that over and over again, so I thought I'd clear that up right away.

After a break for a year or so from LOTRO, I've returned to the game to find that my kin, sadly, has become very quiet. So I'm looking for a friendly, relaxed kin who would be willing to have a casual player who loves helping out or just chatting.

Characters:
    Breafled, level 80 Captain
    Talliric, level 65 Minstrel
    Rionnag, level 60 Warden
    Breladan, level 49 Hunter
    Bressa, level 47 Burglar

Location: UK - although my hours are often irregular and frequently during the day rather than evening, so Australian kins are also good.

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP (lifetime member)

Playstyle: Casual. I often play solo, but I like being in a kin to join up for fellowship quests, instances, skirmishes or just to chat.

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO! That's it.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a friendly, helpful player who is equally happy to aid in maniac slaughter of the servants of evil or just to hang out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000c907e/01008/signature.png]Breafled[/charsig]

Talking

Looking for a Kinship

character name and race: Artheney (elf)
    Type of account: F2P
    Playstyle: casual
    MMO games you’ve played: wow, star wars knights of the old republic, rohan blood feud and some others
    Why kinships should be interested in you: i'm the kind of guy that can help anyone that need's a hand, i like to chat and go to quest that needs a group some time just for fun no for a especial reason
    What kind of kinship you are looking for:i'm looking for a kinship with people that offer help to others and that can have fun or a mature conversations.

Looking for kin in Oceanic/Asian timezones

Xrystal, Rune-Keeper, Elf (making it my main, only level 18 now)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): GMT +8, looking for Oceanic/Asian playtimes

Type of account: VIP

Playstyle: Casual but I love to group up and being able to play with others is what gets me going! =)

MMO games I’ve played:
    1. FF XI - played as tank mainly (big Galka!)
    2. WoW till TBC - played as priest. was raid heal leader and accustomed to looking at 39 other health bars. 0.o

A little about me:
    My previous MMOs killed it for me. Felt that I was giving away my best years of my life, felt no more joy and more like a job with near "regular-hours". But LOTRO has been great! The lore is great, the game progression amenable to casual play, and most importantly I have met some of the nicest ppl in MMO in Elendilmir! Sadly I left this game in summer 2011 due to work/study commitments.. but now I am back with more time to spare! So starting anew and looking for new friends and experiences! =)) I can offer my laughter to your kin jokes, my support if your kin has great ambitions, my (as yet) limited life stories if you're casual!

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    I am fine with both non-RP and RP, looking for casual and like-minded kins willing to accept a returning player! Do say hi in-game!

Name: Parrhesia, L64 champion.
    Location: Australia, but don't mind a primarily US-based kin.
    Type of account: VIP.
    Playstyle: A casual comfortable in a group or solo, with ambitions to do raids or possibly PvP sometime in the future... neither's much of a priority, though. I craft as well, but my Tailoring's kinda lagged behind - I'll get it back up when I hit the cap.
    MMO games you’ve played: I was in World of Warcraft for the duration of WotLK, but after that... things dropped off rapidly. If I remember right, I played LOTRO before that (up until early in Mirkwood), and now I'm back a couple of expansions later.
    What do you offer kinships?: A hard worker willing and able to help with instances, with crafting and in general.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Social, casual and friendly, preferably with some interest in end-game content.

Newish player looking for helpful kinship

Your name: Skykat, hobbit, hunter, level 20
    Type of account: Premium
    Playstyle: I am new player coming back after a long absence, seeing what is available. Mostly PvE, solo. Open to Groups, RP, and other things I probably dont know about yet, lol.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Guild wars 2
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a new player coming back after a break so I could use a kindship that is new player friendly and helpful. I woud offer any advice if I know the answers to other players.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: New player friendly and helpful

Thanks!

Red face brazillian new player

Name: Bruno

Main characters: Finiadraug (34/Man/Hunter/Woodworker) and Cuivorn (19/Man/Lore-master/Scholar)

Type of account: Premium

Playstyle: Inicially solo, learning to play in fellowship, learning skirmish too

MMO games you’ve played: Lotro is my 1st, sometimes I play Allods

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm casual, funny, I like to help new players as much as learn with veteran, to meet foreign people, I can craft wood stuff an potions if you give me the material (or we can exchange) and of course we can together kick some orcs @$$&$

What kind of kinship you are looking for: casual, social, and of course kick some orcs @$$&$

I speak english as well but I'd love a kinship in Portuguese
    Last edited by Draugturg; Jan 23 2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: missing a detail and formatting
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][SIZE=2][SIZE=3]"At your service and your families"[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Imladris:[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFD700"][B]Nananturg[/B] Dwarf/Hunter [B]Frongolturg [/B] Dwarf/Rune-Keeper[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"][I]Elendilmir:[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFD700"][B]Finiadraug[/B] Men/Hunter [B]Cuivorn[/B] Men/Lore-Master[/COLOR]

Returning player looking for casual kin

Gilecthelion (man ranger), Elanthuil (elven warden)

GMT+9.5 (Adel)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):
    VIP

Playstyle:
    Casual/light RP

MMO games you’ve played:
    WoW, WAR, STO, Champions, Secret World, SWTOR, SW Galaxies, Vanguard, etc

I live to give! I enjoy sharing the lotro experience, be it tales of adventure, quest accompaniment or sharing of crafting materials for mutual benefit! (my favourite is dontating crafted items to low level's around bree!)

Easy on the time commitments, but heavy on the camaraderie! I'd like to finally experience some higher group content, but am by no means a raider. If there is some light RP around the place that would be awesome too, the tolkien world is too richly detailed not to!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Dornne, Man

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): NYC (ET)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Flipping between Premium & VIP... reupped for three months

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Mostly solo, very casual

MMO games you’ve played: Most of them... UO, EQ1, EQ2 (months), WoW (months), WAR, VG, SWTOR, LotRO, GW 1, GW 2

A really juvenile sense of humor and I help you meet your minority quota! Seriously, though, I don't really bring a lot to the table. I don't have a single character at max level and I can't sink huge amounts of time into the game. Plus, while I'm good with my class, I'm kind of a noob and there's a lot I still don't know/understand.
    I am, however, always willing to help out guildies, when I can. I have a great GW 2 guild, but if the kin is active within that, I'm happy to guest over and help people with quests or dungeons, etc. on my war.

Close-knit, friendly, mid-sized, active. I am best in groups where I can get to know some people closely and build a rapport. I like guilds that are spontaneous: I cannot commit to logging in at a certain time or say I will devote a certain number of hours to the game; my schedule does not permit that kind of thing. I probably won't be grinding virtues any time soon, either, so raiding guilds are out.
    I like an active kin chat. And someone says "Hey, anyone want to run an instance" and people volunteer and we go out and do it. That's what I'm looking for.
    --- Dornne - 95 Warden --- --- Aldohn - 45ish Minstrel --- --- Morkar - 45ish Captain ---

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast