We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Red face Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Mohauk (captain) and have a champ, too
    Location: USA/Central (GMT -6, well, about half the year anyway)
    Account: VIP
    Playstyle: group, raiding both PvE and PvP, competent player (not casual, not exactly hard core either -- not enough time to do that, consistently - family/job, etc)
    LoTRO is only MMO I've ever played
    Here is what I'm looking for in a kinship. I realize I probably won't find all these in one, but I'll list them all anyway :-)

--kinship with requirements (I want to be given a trial period, tested in group runs)
    --mature people... yeah, this is a video game, but it's the type of game that will ONLY waste your time if not done well
    --smart, competent players who have studied their class, game mechanics, and different builds/gear
    --large/active enough to do all instances/skirms every week
    --friendly and helpful, non-militant/non-elitist attitude
    --have beaten all raids, thus far, on Tier 1, and some T2 (it's been a few months now...)
    --active in Ettenmoors on Freep side, don't care about creep (on this server anyway)
    --is well-versed in plugins like BuffBars and CombatAnalysis
    --is team-minded and not self-minded (...necessary to beat T2 raids)

I am dependable and motivated, but not highly experienced (this is only MMO for me); and friendly and helpful (when I can be). If you think your kinship meets most of these and you want to give me a try, please send me an in-game mail.

...A little more info about me/my toons:
    All the important virtues are at lvl 12 and I have both toons Kindred with a crafting guild and max/Westfold level. Both toons are kindred with all factions except Eldgang (Rift) and have the 68% world renown horses. I collect gear pieces, even if not specifically for my classes, in the rare event they may show handy. I experiment a lot with builds (traits, legacies, gear) just to see the result. For example, before they made Ardour stance cool, I used it in the 'Moors very effectively (I had a nice build for it). If there's something in the game I need to acquire or attain to make my toon more appropriate for a raid or instance, I will spend the time to get it.

What I don't have, anymore, is a lot of time for maintaining 2 raid-ready toons WITH completely maxed legacies on several legendary items for each toon. I DO maintain a few swapables with cooldowns, at a minimum. For my captain, I have a maxed buffstick and two weapons and one emblem; for my champ, I have 2 runes and 2 weapons. With lvl 85 coming out this fall, I just don't feel the love to sink hundreds of hours into lvl 75, second age items.
    Last edited by namelesscook; Mar 10 2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: add more info

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name: Vallerina Aldanae, 75 Elf Loremaster
    Location. EST
    Type of account VIP
    Playstyle. Solo, Group, PvE, Casual
    Everquest, Everquest 2, WoW, City of Heroes, Lineage 2, SWTOR, Warhammer, Aion, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online, others that I've most likely forgotten. =)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. Looking for a casual kin, mostly people to hang out with to do instances and events and whatnot, nothing serious.

Thanks!

Val
    Last edited by Vallerina; Apr 14 2012 at 05:18 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000014ba61/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Character Name/Level/Class/Race
    Bludborn/75/Champion/Elf
    Bludbow/65/Hunter/Elf
    Bludstone/65/Rune-Keeper/Dwarf
    Bludbane/65/Captain/Man
    Bludden/65/Warden/Elf
    Bluddo/65/Burglar/Hobbit
    Bludbeard/47/Guardian/Dwarf
    Bludtoot/44/Minstrel/Dwarf
    Dumbldor/22/Lore-Master/Elf

Location: I live in the Cincinnati, Oh area and typically play in the evenings.

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP

Playstyle: I like to spend a lot of time playing MMOs. I have lots of time and toons in this game. I have an 85 Prot Pally in WoW, and 50 Jedi Shadow in SWTOR that was a battlemaster prior to the 1.2 patch.

MMO games you’ve played: Lotro, WoW, SWtOR, AoC, D&D, beta tested and tried Rift, have beta test for Tera. Beta tested Mortal Online

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have 1 of all 9 classes. they are not all maxed out, but i have a good understanding of class mechanics and how they effect other classes in group situations. I am very flexible with what classes a group needs or wants. I like figuring alternative ways to beat content. I have quite a bit of experience in MMOs with most of it being from Lotro. I have been a member, officer, and GM of the Lorien Alliance, and also a member of Preying Mantis back in the DN and BG days. I do enjoy all aspects of the game; PvP, raids, instances, events, crafting and helping others.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. I want to find a group of people who play for fun, not all serious, but when it comes down to brass tacks, can get it done. I would be looking to bring my wife with me who has a couple high level characters as well, and maybe a few friends if things go well. I really miss this game and am looking for a group top make it fun again.
    Last edited by TheOneSHADOW; Apr 18 2012 at 01:45 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hello, my wife and I are looking for a raid kinship. We are a Hunter and a Guardian both 75 with good experience in the game and in team work as we play together since level 1. We also have plenty of time available, hailing from Britain we want a kinship that plays around that time however fridays, saturdays and sundays we can play on US time for raids if it is the case. We have access to ventrilo, lotro voice chat but no team speak. She's a westfold scholar and I a woodworker. We really look forward join a group that enjoys 3,6,12,24 people content as well this is an online game. To contact us please send a mail to Eorlnath or Kerrness. If you need competent able to listen and learn raiders to join the ranks of your kinship that's us. And of course, we only join together. Also we enjoy RP, crafting, helping, etc. But our main goal is raid. Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002639ad/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Name: Asiradal, elf, I am currently 70 and working my way up to 75

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I have always been a raider, that is the aspect I love most in MMO's, the challenges and accomplishments you achieve in large groups.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW since release, was originally in the guild Risen, we were in the top 50 raiding guilds in vanilla and BC in the US, recently quit as the game as I lost interest after all these years, mainly played a resto druid and rogue. Tried AoC for a bit, had a sin and dark templar, cleared all the raids, not as fun as I thought it would be though, felt too buggy. Being a fan of Knights of the Old Republic, I tried SWTOR, barely held my interest, so I quit. I play RIFT currently, but only pop in to say hi to friends, but not interested in raiding there as they raid too late for me. I also play DDO sometimes when I want to escape the control scheme of current MMO's.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I am a fast learner, always a team player, have set goals in accomplishing what needs to be done, and I listen. I can heal my butt off as it has been the main role I have played all these years in so many games.I don't afk during raids, I even broke my ankle one time (true story) while raiding in WoW (I leaned back in my chair during a break, slipped, foot got caught between desk and wall, and snap), and waited till after the raid was done before I went to the hospital.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I know I am not 75 yet, I will get there, not asking for handouts, I like to earn my spots and gear, but when I do get to that point, I will let my play style speak for itself. I love hardcore raiding, but also would not mind even a progressive guild. Main concern would be an active player base, not fun being in a guild where no one is ever online and you sit there bored.
    Last edited by manisacasa; May 09 2012 at 02:35 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001485d9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Tanunda Human Champion level 7
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): F2P
    Playstyle: Causal who likes to get lost in fantasy worlds to relax. Questing and exploring while jumping into a dungeon when I get the chance
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Rift, EvE, Swtor
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: An Australian casual friendly leveling guild who are pretty chatty and dont mind having a laugh

Red face Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Genavie is human
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):VIP
    Playstyle. Solo, casual, social
    MMO games you’ve played:EQ, EQ2, WoW SWG, Rift, SWTOR, LOTRO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I am a friendly and social player who will assist whenever I am able. I like to help people and to be involved with a group.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):I am not looking for a hardcore raiding kinship at this time. I am looking to build my character and help others build theirs. Looking to have more people online during my play time.

Looking for an active kinship

Name: Buclo, Lvl 49 Hobbit Burglar
    Type of account: VIP
    Playstyle: casual, PvE, crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Star Wars: Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic, EVE Online, Uncharted Waters, Champions Online, Guild Wars...You name it, I've probably tried it.
    What do you offer kinships?: I'm an experienced player, been on LotR:O since before Mines of Moria launched. I've played almost every class to at least lvl 20 and can give advice. I'm friendly and always willing to help.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for an active, helpful, casual kinship. The one I'm currently in is basically defunct. I haven't done much raiding, but am open to helping. If you need more information, I'm usually on almost anytime on weekends and from 4 to 10 CST on weekdays.

Name: Haltho, Lvl 65 Hobbit minstrel (and other characters lower level)
    Type of account: Premium with intention of upgrading to VIP if I can find a good kin
    Playstyle: casual, PvE, PvP, crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: Mostly just Lotro
    What do you offer kinships?: I'm an experienced player, I have played LotRO from June 2007 to about 2 years ago. I'm friendly and always willing to help.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for an active, helpful, casual kinship - preferably with plyares inthe pacific region since the time I log in will likely be after 10pm eastern. I logged back into find my former kin non existent.

Mission Impossible?

Greetings! I've seen the announcement for Riders of Rohan and I'm thinking of returning to the game. I have a tricked-out rank 7 LM on a server that's gone too quiet and I'm looking for a possible new home. In the past I've enjoyed every aspect of the game - questing, raiding, PvP and yes, rp. I'm a lore buff, and I'm an older American broad with real life obligations. I don't suffer fools very well, with a hair-trigger ignore button, but I do like to socialize in the game.

Any kin out there wanna take me on?
    [COLOR=YellowGreen][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Silver]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Name: Fiirnok
    Type of account: Premium (+ Mines of Moria expac)
    Class: Lv49 Champion (I would've chosen something else for my main if I had known that champions are the most overplayed and unwanted class, but I was already lv40 by that point.)
    Playstyle: PvE Casual
    MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft, Maple Story (lulz), Age of Conan, EVE, Guild Wars, Diablo III, LOTRO.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I play pretty regularly for a casual. Most of my time is spent deed grinding on alts. I'm online almost every day sometime between 9PM - 4AM PST. I engage in conversations. I know a fair chunk of LOTR lore.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A casual/semi-casual PvE leveling guild with a serious name. No 'Flying Purple Pizza Musketeers' or anything like that.

Returning Casual

Your name, or character name and race: Animinas 27+ Burglar
    Also have a 65 Guardian i am transferring
    About: My name is Daniel, i am a 28 year old Software Developer
    Type of account: Premium (may become vip soon)
    Playstyle: Solo, PvE, Raid, Crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW, AOC, WOH, Rift & SWTOR.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I am a mature, easy to get along with bloke, that has a lot of experience with MMO's. I always play my character to the best of my abilities, even if i am not hardcore raiding i will still read up on tips on how to build and play my characters. When i used to raid, i would always come prepared, reading up on boss fights before hand and showing up prepared with consumables.
    I have been an officer/class leader in a few guilds I have been in on other games, as I can provide leadership and often help impart knowledge, experience and guidance to other people.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    I am looking for a mature, friendly and active kin. I am only looking for something casual at the moment while i level up my burglar and get the hang of the game again, but my like to get into raiding at some point in the future.

I began playing at launch before going back to WOW as i was still into raiding and did not want to give up the time and effort spent on characters then to start again on a new game, but have long since gotten sick of it. I started playing again when the game when F2P but end up having to stop again due to starting a new job. I have started playing again since i am finding myself with time on my hands again to do so and have tried many other MMO's but this is the only one that i find still holds my interest.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000004bc7/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Rhynuilas - 75 Warden Soon to Transfer

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Rhynuilas - 75 Elf Warden
    I also have a 65 RK that I plan on leveling and transferring over

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Texas, US

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):
    Lifer

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I'm a PvE player, back after some time away, I've mostly been playing solo as I am not in a kinship, however I am looking to change that. I am interested in group, end-game and raid content and have a good bit of experience in such things. Play time varies, quite often on in the mornings but group content will be limited to weekends.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Spent some time in Guild Wars, and dabbled in SWTOR and EvE, but the vast majority of my experience is in LOTRO

I am a reliable and capable person who likes to help his kinmates and have a good time. I work hard to improve my character and playing ability and welcome constructive criticism.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I am looking for a decent sized kinship with active players who regularly run end game content and raids. A kinship with mature, respectable people with little to no drama, easy-going, fair and again, active.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000f554a/signature.png]Rhynuilas[/charsig]

Transferring RK From Nimrodel to E!

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Matt. Level 75 Elf Runekeeper named Valiava.

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 18

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern, Florida

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP at the moment

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvP, Raids, Casual, End Game.

MMO games you’ve played: Just LOTRO

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a laid back kind of guy. I would enjoy raiding at least once or twice a week at a reasonable time and PvP the rest xD. Over all I just want to enjoy the game and not have it be like a job

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A raiding kinship that isn't too demanding. Raiding once or twice a week if I can.

If there is anything else you want to know just PM me on the forums. The transfer won't happen until sometime in the middle of next week.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hi.

It's me!

It's late, I'm a little drunk and lonely and looking for a kin to make me love this game again.

*Please note, my time is limited so I won't be a main raider, although a raiding kin is desirable to me.*

Please accept me for what I am and stop trying to change me!

Also, I am a pain who likes to have and poke fun.

So, how 'bout it?

Luv me???

Vhael Hunter - Spykd Warden - Vhaelan Lore-Master - Vhaele Champion - Vhaell Burglar
    Vhaelor Captain - Vhaeleau Guardian - Vhaelere Minstral - Vhaelras Rune Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Vhael View Post
    Hi.

It's me!

It's late, I'm a little drunk and lonely and looking for a kin to make me love this game again.

*Please note, my time is limited so I won't be a main raider, although a raiding kin is desirable to me.*

Please accept me for what I am and stop trying to change me!

Also, I am a pain who likes to have and poke fun.

So, how 'bout it?

Luv me???

Your outlook is inspiring.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gimli4480 View Post
    Your outlook is inspiring.
    I love to inspire people...

It's what I do.

Vhael Hunter - Spykd Warden - Vhaelan Lore-Master - Vhaele Champion - Vhaell Burglar
    Vhaelor Captain - Vhaeleau Guardian - Vhaelere Minstral - Vhaelras Rune Keeper

75 Guard looking

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Austin is my name and my guard is Teenoob.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Florida, US
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Premium
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvE, casual, some end-game.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, SWTOR, DDO, DCUO, RIFT
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have been playing mmo's for about 7 years now. Played mostly wow but have been on and off lotronfornthepast 3 years. I finally canceled my wow account and playing lotro full time. I understand how kins work and feel like I would be a great attribute to any Kin.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for an older more active kin that has made a name for itself on this awesome server. My guard just hit 75 so hopefully a kin that is willing to run instances and eventually raids. I am not looking for a raid spot just some activity within the kin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001aadc0/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Name: Arthalas, lvl 75 captain
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Lifetime Supscription

Playstyle: prefer challenging group content in raids/instances/skirmishes or occasional PvMP, however due to time constraints would never consider myself a hardcore raider. Took a few months off this past fall and have been gearing myself back up for raiding.

MMO games you’ve played: Asheron's Call ~4yrs, LOTRO since release

Why kinships should be interested in you?: I am experienced player who is a valuable addition to groups in tackling content. I am focused on enjoying the content, and believe it is more important to help kinmates succeed than to grind for uber loot that will be obsolete with the next patch. While I like to challenge tough new content I also enjoy helping new players take their first run at raids and instances.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a kinship with a decent sized core group of players with regular group play options available either planned or spur of the moment (3, 6, or12 player runs). I have a limited amount of time to play and am looking for kin that has still has room for casual players to contribute to raid groups.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002613/01003/signature.png]Arthalas[/charsig]

Edit: Thank you for the PMs. I have found a new home
    Happy journeys throughout Middle Earth!
    Last edited by Alessabr; Jul 30 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Name:
    Yowyeh Main char is an Elf hunter lvl 56 explorer

Account:
    VIP Account

Playstyle:
    I'm a hardcore daily 6hour+ player. Questing and crafting only atm. Want to join a kin to expand my playstyle.

MMO games played:
    Planetarion - guildwars

Offering:
    7 chars all ready and willing to assist in any way i can.

Seeking:
    Active australian or other kins for questing/raids/skirmish/pvp

Returning player seeking Kin

Your name, or character name and race (if known): James I have 4 75's: Hunter, RK, Warden and Guardian. I honestly only plan on leveling one come Riders of Rohan, others will become crafters.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Central Time Zone US (Minnesota)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):Currently Premium, but plan to go VIP when I find a Kin.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I am really looking for more casual play and making new friends. I want to contribute to the Kin and help out I dont mind PvE, PvP and even some raiding but dont have the time for anything hardcore.

MMO games you’ve played:WoW, Aion, SWTOR, AoC (Recently left WoW again due to the lack of any challenge and the community is still horrible).

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have experience in LOTRO as well as other MMO's, want to be part of a kin help each other and make our way to Mordor. I always seem to come back to LOTRO and I'm here to stay to the end, no other MMO's interest me especially as I'm getting older.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Casual to Medium activity. I'm always ready to run an instance or PvP, Just looking to make new friends, share in adventures and fight the forces of Sauron.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000022f84c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hi there, I'm an inexperienced newbie looking for an easy-going Kinship to help me learn2play properly. (I've never even been in a Fellowship before.)

After trying several race/class combinations I've decided on a Captain, who I suspect will be my only character for a good while.

I'm pretty new to the whole MMO scene, although I've logged many hours playing RPGs like Final Fantasy, etc.

I'm a 31 year old guy who lives in New Zealand, so ideally I'd hope to join a Kinship with lots of other Kiwis.

My account is free-to-play, although I did purchase the "Mithril" edition of the game box but I forget what that gives me.

Returning player

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Valklor human/champ/75

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central Time Zone (Missouri)

Playstyle. I play almost everday. I'm a definately into raiding, pvp, end game content, deed grinding, and whatever the kin needs. I'm not opposed to grinding out a 1000 hides if that's what the kin needs.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Aion, DoaC, Rift, SWTOR.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a solid player. I play my class well. I also have plenty of MMO experience. I'm the ultimate team player, I'll stop what I'm doing to go help someone else no questions asked.

What kind of kinship you are looking for? I want to join a kin that wants to do end game content (raids, skirms, pvp) and always push to be the best.

Contact me in game and I usually run anonymous. Thanks!

Taking a break from the search...
    Last edited by Agron5; Oct 17 2012 at 06:26 AM.
    Nothing to see here...

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast