We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Character: Champ Lvl 65
    Location: Looking for a kinship that has members active after 9pm PST or later
    Account : Premium will go to VIP
    Playstyle: I enjoy 3,6,12 dungeons. Im always prepared for the dungeon im doing and invest in my gear, consumables and strategy. I am, however, a little rusty.
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Rift, AoC, Lotro - max level characters and all raids/dungeons completed. Still active in these other games from time to time as well.
    Why ME: I'm dependable. If we agree on a time, I'll be there with the right gear and attitude. I'm not a loot mongerer - I play for fun - although i am a champion
    What I am looking for: The biggest challenge for me is that I dont get on until late night PST 9pm or later usually 10pm actually. So, I really need a kin that has active members around that time.

Hope to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    So, you've come to Elendilmir looking for a kinship (guild)?

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship or are confused by how many there are and which to choose.

ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    On the Forums I am Tymbur. In game: Gorizin, Gorasi, Gorgein, Gorimori, Gorwosi and Gorjwen. I am 42+. Live in EST time zone. VIP. Enjoy solo, group, PvE, skirms, crafting, deeding (yes! deeding!) and questing.
    LOTRO is currently the only MMO I ever played. I have been playing over 1 year now. I have low level characters CURRENTLY on this server... but look forward to leveling them all up!
    Last edited by tymbur; Oct 21 2011 at 03:57 PM.

Hello I am Alexander aka Gallandril a lvl 56 Elf Champion
    I am 30 years old
    I have a VIP account
    I am Greek so I am at GMT + 2
    I have been playing mostly solo a few hours evry day.
    I am looking for a kinship that will offer me more group exp and raid exp. I am looking for a kin that has active players around my time and some people around my lvl so I can help and be helped by them.
    ):

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Estor, level 25 burg man
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):India GMT -5:30 usually play in the evenings
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):Premium -(occasionally go up to VIP, have purchased many of the zones)
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Casual, time limited
    MMO games you’ve played: DAoC
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:Laid back, no drama, quick learner, I enjoy the game. I solo a lot but like to do group content if i can find a group. i like to craft- and when I get my crafting tiered up I would happily help out kinmates.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):Family friendly- very little to no foul language or sexual discussion in kinchat. people of all levels so I can play with you as I level. accepting that I can only play a limited amount of time. Friendly.

Thanks

Name & Race: larryhavers human lvl 46
    Location. USA, play any time
    Type of account: F2P (I'm new to this game)
    Playstyle: im any im a team player
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, d1,d2 and will be playing d3
    What do you offer kinships?:team player loyal im on all the time
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A hardcore raiding kinship , kin that will help u lvl and friends

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hi Thawg , just saw your post for an uber friendly kin. I am an officer for Corruption Syndicate a kinship of friends worldwide. We craft, play, sometimes participate in raids with other ally kins and generally enjoy our LoTro time online.
    A little bit About Us ....
    We are a relaxed group of friendly adventurers always ready to tackle the next quest, conquer the next skirmish and seek out the next wonderous bounty!!! Our kin comprises of a rambunctious bunch of kinnies from all parts of the globe that share a variety of interests within the game and in real life.

We like to think of ourselves as a group of friends that meet online and have a chuckle whilst undertaking the various wonderful Middle Earth activities. We are mainly an Oceania player base with an increasing number of Europe and US players joining our kin ... Some of us even live in Middle Earth and rarely go offline. You will often find us riding around after a kin photo shoot in Bree, putting on a show and sparring at Twenty First Hall or running amuck in Middle Earth

So if you are looking to be part of a funloving group of friends, who have your back, are ever willing to help, greet you when you come online, congratulate you when you level or achieve something and will come and help beat the pulp out of that pesky mob that just won't die we are the kin for you ... We pride ourselves in our collective personality and are proud to be Corrupted :P

Housing
    Our Kin House is conveniently located within the depths of Thorins Hall Homesteads. Sporting a expansive view over a secluded corner of the neighbourhood, our kin members enjoy gatherings around the one of our many feasting tables and overflowing kegs.

Our website is http://corruptionsyndicate.guildlaunch.com/ for additional information, please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you or you can contact me in game
    Penlena

Quote Originally Posted by thawg View Post
    Your name, or character name and race (if known):Estor, level 25 burg man
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):India GMT -5:30 usually play in the evenings
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):Premium -(occasionally go up to VIP, have purchased many of the zones)
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Casual, time limited
    MMO games you’ve played: DAoC
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:Laid back, no drama, quick learner, I enjoy the game. I solo a lot but like to do group content if i can find a group. i like to craft- and when I get my crafting tiered up I would happily help out kinmates.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):Family friendly- very little to no foul language or sexual discussion in kinchat. people of all levels so I can play with you as I level. accepting that I can only play a limited amount of time. Friendly.

Thanks
    Last edited by Penlena; Dec 01 2011 at 12:15 AM.

Character: Chelil Ashberry, Elf Minstrel at 29
    Time zone: GMT+2 (Finland)
    Previous MMOs: WoW (semi-hardcore raiding), Flyff, Runes of Magic
    Type of account: VIP for now
    Playstyle: Laid back exploring by myself, the occasional instance, crafting, indulging in lore - would like to enter endgame raiding later, not a priority though

Greetings! I'm Ilo, a high school student hailing from Finland. I've seen 17 years. In LotRO, I go by the name of Chelil Ashberry. While this game has amazing solo content, it does get lonely sometimes. I haven't really met any players in-game, and it would be really nice to get in touch with the server community.

What I'm looking for is a social, accepting kin with both newbies and veterans. As I haven't been playing for long myself, I'd love to meet experienced players who won't mind me requesting advice every now and then. I would love to do fellowship content and experience endgame once it's appropriate. Occasional foul language and crude humor are fine by me, but I prefer a mostly mature atmosphere.

I'm a resourceful person who enjoys supporting others. While I might be a little shy at first, I tend to get along with most people. I'm very flexible and comfortable with taking on challenging encounters. I'm very open-minded and patient. There is something to learn from everyone you meet, in my opinion at least.

I prefer an international environment with people of all ages and nationalities. It'd be a definite bonus to have Finnish/Nordic people among your ranks. The common language should be English, which I understand and speak. (I know Finnish, Russian and Swedish as well.) I own a mic, and am comfortable using voice programs such as Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble and Skype, should the kin have them.

Give Chelil a tell or a mail, if you might have room for me.

- Ilo

Wink Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Character Information: Lunauilas Level 47 Lore Master Elf
    Account Info.: Premium Member for now (was vip)
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Actual Age: 24
    Playing style: Laid back a little of everything, I mostly quest and need help! (LM).... but I like to be helpful and help when I can. I can't do many instances ( computer lags a lot in thoose ) and I'm not vip. Lotro is my only and first MMO game and I love it. I've been a member for a year off and on. Sometimes I get bored of the game and step away for a few months and come back refreshed.

What I'm Looking for in a Kinship: Very active, helpful and patient with a newer player. I don't mind occasionally foul language or joking, but I'm a mature helpful player and would like the same in my Kinship. I would like a USA mostly kinship due to the closer time zones. Also I would like a rank 10 or close to that with a kinship house, and ventrilo, but not a requirement. Anything else you would like to know just ask! Thank you!

Looking for Aussie Kinship!

Name & Race:
    Riddlemark *Hobbit Burglar* (Have a level 35 and a 22 on Landroval)

Type of account:
    Premium (was VIP)

Playstyle:
    Hello all! Looking for an active kinship with which i can level, do instances with, and raid once the time is right. I plan to play very regularly once i find myself in a Kinship that suits me.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Guild wars (4 years). World of warcraft (1 year). Dungeons and dragons online (here and there)

What I have to offer:
    I think I will bring an active and committed playstyle to any kinship. Im more than happy to help out players less knowledgable than me, and love to actively participate in kinship events and activities. Recruit me, and you will have basically a good friend on Lotro

PLEASE inbox me or reply post if interested! Super keen.
    Last edited by Clockrt; Dec 12 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    So, you've come to Elendilmir looking for a kinship (guild)?

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship or are confused by how many there are and which to choose.

ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Characters in-game: Matheios (LM), Eldrenir (RK); both elves.
    Location: Philippines (but have been adjusting to US and Australian raiding times back in my old MMO. Sleep? What's this "sleep" you're talking about *confused*).
    Account type: Premium
    Playstyle: solo, group, casual, occasional skirmish raiding if possible. Due to the nature of my job, I can't dedicate to anything that takes 4+ hours long and I need to afk every 2-3 hours, but I can guarantee that I am almost always on. (like 20 hours at most)
    MMO games played: WoW... just -- WoW. =(
    Why kinships should be interested in me?: I'm not the type who would want to be carried and I help when I can. I typically aim to develop my characters as best possible to make the best contribution to the team. I also read what my skills and traits are really all about and I try my best to use "your", "you're" and "yore" properly. =P
    Kinship I'm looking for: Just a casual, laid-back one that raids sometimes and who can understand my weird RL schedule. *sigh* Just contact me in-game if interested (and no blind invites please). =)

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Character: Lench, Elf Lore-Master
    Type of account: VIP
    Playstyle: Hardcore, No RP
    MMO games I’ve played: EVE Online and still playing (CEO of a WH corp)
    What do I offer kinships?: A friendly and loyal member, my crafting abilities.
    What kind of kinship am I looking for: An active kinship, mainly for doing 6- and 12-player instances with real-life-first policy. I am here to have fun and not to prove myself, I respect like-minded people and communities.

Main: Arathruil, 51 Man Captain
    Alts: Elrosond, 41 Man Loremaster; Amlasthalion, 41 Elf Guardian; Grimricwulf, 16 Man Champion

22 years old

Central timezone, but actual time played is at different times.

Free to Play

Solo, PvE, crafting, interested in learning to raid.

I love helping out lower leveled players with whatever they need, and learning from experienced players how to be better. I'm always interested in helping, be it crafting, or questing.

I'm looking for a casual kinship because my playtime is actually sporadic. And sometimes I won't be able to get on in a week, but I do get on pretty regularly. I want a group that is interested in helping me become a better player, and teaching me some things about end-game as I get close to that point. I'm very flexible and hoping I can find a kinship that is flexible as well.

Characters: Three level 65s [burglar, guardian, and hunter] as well as a level 62 RK. I have been out of the game for 6ish months due to RL business.

Playstyle (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I enjoy all aspects of LOTRO but end-game content such as raiding and PvMP is what I really love. My current living situation, however, leaves me with awkward internet connection as well as limited play time. So I'm looking for a serious end-game kinship that will still accept me and get to know me without having a hard-core raid commitment at this time.

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO since beta, WoW, Guild Wars.

Type of account: VIP [lifetime from beta]

Before my 6-month absence, I was in game daily as one of the only active officers in my kinship. Unfortunately my kinship was too casual so I left to pursue my end-game goals. Shortly after leaving I was forced to move. Now I am settled into a new place where my internet isn't ideal and I have limited play time. I still have end-game goals and am still very interesting in what LOTRO has to offer the more hard-core players. I have 3, almost 4, 65s [all 4 will be heading to 75 very soon] and almost all of my 9 toons are SM crafters in all three professions. I don't claim to be the best or most knowledgeable about the game or a particular class, but I share whatever information I have learned with my Kinnies. I run instances over and over for others even if I don't need the items, but I also don't expect to be taken advantage of.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): An active hard-core or end-game focused kinship. I don't care if you have 14 people, or 140 people, as long as they are committed, active, friendly, and helpful. I'm looking for a kinship that will teach me as much as they can about playing my classes and be the best player I can be, but I don't expect anyone to babysit me or yell at me for how I play. Also, having players who are interested in Tolkien's works and the lore beyond the game doesn't hurt either. It was the books and movies that brought me to the game. =)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Kryadan, Elf
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits): over 21.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP/Lifetime
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Casual who enjoys raids/instances/deeds but also have time constraints (see below). I do solo a lot but can help others quest if they need.
    MMO games you’ve played: Lotro, WoW, Rappelz, Cronous, Knights Online, D&D, GW (if you count it), Legend of Ares, Ultima Online
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm easy going and enjoy kin chat. I can learn fights fairly quickly although I am far from a l337 player. I don't see a reason to pick me other than people I don't know but I hope you do
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Like I said I enjoy raiding. My only available nights for Raids would be Fridays and Saturdays. I would rather a kin that does more than just raid though, fun old instance runs or help with quests. Stuff like that.

Re: Enderwise - Hobbit Burglar just transfered

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Enderwise - Hobbit Burglar lvl 75

I live in AZ, USA.

Lifer

Mostly PvE/end-game, some PvMP. The best times for me to raid/play are on Saturdays and Sundays. I can't really get on during weekdays because of school and work.

MMO games you’ve played:
    LOTRO was my first MMO. I am also currently playing SWTOR.

I'm a solid and capable player who always strives to be the best at whatever I do. I can adapt to situations very quickly and take instructions on the fly as long as they are communicated clearly and concisely.

A kinship that does their raids, at least the major end-game raid, on Saturday's and/or Sundays. A kinship that is respectable, has no/very little drama, understanding, easy-going, capable, fair and active.
    Last edited by enderkit; Jan 11 2012 at 03:20 AM.

65 LM Looking for a Kin, or at least directions to the nearest buffet...I'm starvin'!

Name:
    Jeladreal is a Level 65 LoreMaster of the Human race. I have begun some alternates as well, but need to learn more about their classes before turning pro.

FL USA – EST Time Zone. I play in the evenings anywhere from 6:00pm to midnight and on weekends after all the real life silliness is complete. I work a lot, I exercise a lot, and instead of winding down with tv, I like to look around JRR’s world and hit stuff with a stick.

Account:
    VIP Account

Playstyle:
    I have been soloing and fellowing whenever possible and also enjoying the Instance Finder, but its time to find a home. I want to get into some Raid mayhem, but need guidance as I have only been playing for one year. I don’t RP, but I respect those who do. I don’t have a toon named “BigMacSnackWrap” but I do have a pet named “Kermit the Bog”. I love to have fun with the game, including taking down a big ugly, snowball fights and any other kinship activities that may come up. Hopefully we will get seltzer bottles at the next festival.

MMO games played:
    LOTRO is my one and only MMO. Love the books and the lore and seeing it come to life has been a real treat.

Offering:
    I offer generosity and willingness to help any and all members. I have made a lot of in-game friends and will lend my assistance to anyone needing a hungry bear or ill-tempered bog guardian.

Seeking:
    I am looking to continue to have fun in Middle Earth, but with a lot more people. I will do my best not to pull a 30-Orc mob, but if I do, I would hope to get a few laughs out of everyone as life is too short to be taken seriously. I also have a lot to learn about MMO playing and my Class and would also like to get into a little bit of crafting to help out the lower levels as they take their first run at Ivar. I also seem to play better when I have a jar of M&M’s slotted.

Aulos- 75 Minstrel

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Aulos- 75 Minstrel Hobbit

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):US Central Time (Minnesota)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP Account

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): End-Game, PvMP, Raids

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO since beta

I am very laid back, but I take Raids and PvMP seriously. I am coming back from a long break from LOTRO. I really enjoy the game, but I especially enjoy the added aspect of community found in a kinship.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship that is not too hard-core but still does end-game raiding and has some kind of presence in the 'Moors for PvMP.

Please send me an in-game tell or inbox me! Thanks so much!
    -Aulos
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000008763c/signature.png]Aulos[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race: Moonboots, lv18 Minstrel elf.
    Type of account: F2P
    Playstyle: I'm new so just PvE for now but if I get levelled enough will want to raid etc
    MMO games you’ve played: Guild Wars since release, played a bit of WoW, PotCO and Dragon's Nest. Played this in beta, now have come back.
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: If I get invited to a Kinship I like I'll be pretty active. Always friendly and willing to help or do whatever but I'm new so I doubt I can do much for now.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Any, but preferably one active during the afternoon/evening for GMT+10.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Eldared (Man Captain)
    Age: I'm younger. (compared to most of the players I've seen)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern Standard Time
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): F2P, although, being I really like the game so far, I'm probably going to be Premium in the future
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Not entirely sure, but between this and another game I play, I don't have a whole lot of time, but do usually play solo. I enjoy playing in groups though, and being I'm still learning all the knicks and knacks of the game, having others to help me understand everything would be great! I think I would enjoy doing anything game-related, as I've seen so far. I've never been very into RP, but I have no problem with it.
    MMO games you’ve played: More basic ones, nothing like Dungeons & Dragons, Runes of Magic, Runescape, or anything of this sort. I did play Pirates of the Caribbean Online before, which has a similar ring to this game, but is still very far-fetched in terms of complexity.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Well, I love helping out, even though I'm a low level now, as I get more experience and progress through the game, I'm always willing to help where I can! I'd love to be a part of a small community within the game, meet new people, and share the experience with others. I also have a tendancy to be very upbeat and friendly, and I'm always willing to learn new things.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I don't think I'm looking for one very geared at doing one thing, so one that does a wide variety of things on a regular basis would be great. I'm looking for a medium-sized Kin, or one with just a very active core group. I'm not quite sure what else there is to a kinship than those things, but I'll probably learn as I look for one that fits

Returning player

Name: Nifty 65 Hobbit Minstrel
    Real world age: 41
    Playstyle: Casual (used to Raid when played some time ago, but not enough time anymore currently)
    Account Type : VIP (Been an Founders account holder since day 1 of Live.)

Kinship I am looking for : A laid back casual fun loving Kinship. One that chats about anything, I do like to get involved with anything I am able to assist with. I enjoy questing, traiting etc. Happy to grind on mobs til the end of time with Kinfolks. I am an older gamer, and quite enjoy pottering away on anything to pass the time. I am never in a rush for much these days (I am a Hobbit after all)

I play on and off through the week, I don't spend tons of hours online, as real life take alot more of my time these days, The main reason I looking for a casual guild to chill with when I am online.

Cheers

Nifty Tricks - 65 Hobbit Minstrel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000003a744/01005/signature.png]Nifty[/charsig]

I heal for Cookies.

Name: Leah

Main Character: Cerridwen, 75 Elf Champion

Type of Account: VIP

Playstyle: Mainly solo now, simply because I belong to a dead kin. I do join pugs for raids when I can. Love raiding and PvE, would love to do more PvP (I have a Rank 4 Warg). I go from casual to hardcore depending on whether or not I have friends to play with, playing alone can only stay fun for so long.

MMOs I've Played: A little bit of WoW, some GW and Vindictus, currently playing SWTOR casually aside from LotRO. LotRO is my main priority though and if I find a kinship I enjoy I may drop SWTOR.

What I Offer: I'm a fun person to be around, I play my class well and I play well with others! I have led raids before, I was an Officer and Successor in my Kinship when it was running well and recruited many fantastic players. I enjoy every aspect of the game (PvE, Raids, PvP, etc.) and am always looking to group with other people even if it's something my character doesn't need to do. I will go out of my way to help out a fellow kinnie and/or friend. I'm loyal; I've been with the same kin, playing with the same people, for several years. Its only now that the kin is completely devoid of life that I'm looking for something new. When I find the right kin, I'm yours. :-)

What I'm Looking For: A kin that likes grouping for Raids AND PvE. I've played alone a lot and it gets pretty boring after a while! I would like to join a kin that is casual but has scheduled events as well, and that has somewhat mature players. I don't mind younger players at all, but I'm not into the "PG Kin" aspect. Keeping conversation at a reasonable level is fine, but censoring it is another thing altogether. We are who we are and that's completely fine with me. I'm basically just looking for friendly people to play with that can talk about anything they want :-)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Elandu - Elf Hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Australia. GMT10

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP Account (always)

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): End-Game, PvMP, Raids, semi-hardcore

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, LOTRO (returning since SoA), EQ2, FPS's (BF3, CS:S, MW3)

Returning player since SoA, just looking for a kin and some buddies to play and quest with. Experienced with MMO's, good with communication and listening. I've had lead raids ect.. in past MMO's.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship that is not too hard-core but still does end-game raiding and has some kind of presence in the 'Moors for PvMP.

Currently rerolled and leveling to 75. Quite bored playing solo, as a result I've been doing a lot of PvMP as a creep.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001a9789/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Bariago, Hobbit Minstrel of the Shire, just hit level 75

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) early 20s

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Philippines

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): premium

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): end-game, levelled mostly solo but tired of it by now, semi-casual, crafter

MMO games you’ve played: Ragnarok Online, a gazillion years ago

I'm a good listener/follower. I'm helpful to others. I learn pretty fast. I have little experience in group instances outside of some skirms/tham mirdain courtesy of IF, but I think I heal pretty well in those.

I hope to find a kinship who does angmar/moria/mirkwood/enedwaith instances pretty frequently, since i would like to experience those at least once. I am also eligible for any isen instances/raids if you have the patience to teach me a bit, since I have yet no experience with those. However, if you adopt me, i can be a topnotch healer for your kin.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Avlantia, Elf-Minstrel

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Australia. GMT10/11

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP Account (always)

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): End-Game, PvMP, Raids, semi-hardcore. I do work for myself so I guess I am time-limited.

MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO! Oh and SWTOR . . .

Well not to sound completely up myself but on Windy the attitude about me is quite highly spoken. (Not that anyone on Windfola knows what they're doing xD). I am a good minstrel (others might say great but I swear they're lying). Efficient, well versed in my character and her abilities. I've equipped her with all the juicy end game goodies that she loves and as such I'm pretty sure I'd make a good addition to any kin. Oh and I collect hats. Lots and lots of hats. People mail them to me, even people I've never met! As far as what I personally have to offer I'd have to say: I'm great for laughs. Lots of them, whether it's popping every bone pile in SG or accidentally on purpose spamming corruption removal on LT and see how long until the LM starts crying.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a raiding kin that wont get all up in my face when I cant go on every raid with them. My schedule is pretty messed up. On the other hand I do want a kin that I can join to go on end game raids and completely kick butt. I do go moorsing from time to time...(but I'm the first to admit I'm not that good at it!) I also completely love doing pointless activities so long as it's social. Playing tunes in the 21st, starting parades through Bree, wiping raids with the stink bomb etc etc.

btw haven't transferred from Windy yet. Promised I'd raid this w/e ha ha.

Hello there Elendilmir Kins,

Name (in RL): Derek
    Location: Sunny Queensland Australia (hmm.. raining at the moment) GMT +10

Fairly new to LOTRO started on Dwarrowdelf (got up to lvl 41 on a lore master) and have recently moved to Elendilmir in the hope of finding some more Aussies to play with.

On Elendilmir I have got a Champion (Tyranos) at lvl 25 and a Hunter (Mathanion) at lvl 20 (and a bunch of alts for crafting on 7) - havn't settled on a main yet.

Currently been playing solo, learning the game, leveling, crafting and especially doing the epic story line. Love the lore and the story (I even read the quest text - first time at least anyway) and just journeying through middle earth.

So getting a bit bored of solo play (I love the way the orcs politely stand in-line and let you kill them one at a time) and want to try some more group content but finding it a real pain to get a group together to actually do the group content.

Since my play time is short (and precious... he he) its usually easier to just skip the group content and move on which I hate doing cause it just feels wrong to skip stuff.

Please save our village o noble elf warrior.. Ahhh.. um.. sorry... love to help but its a group instance... good luck anyway.

At the momment I'm playing regularly a couple hours a night once the kiddies are in bed - from about 8:30 pm (after Doctor Who)

So looking for a mature, fun loving, humorous and relaxed group for no-angst funness. Helping out on group content and crafting. I'd really love to find a consistent group to level a bunch of mains with all the way up to 75.

Have a super day all and see you in ME

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast