We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race : Bowgar L37 ministrel Healer
    Type of account : Premium
    Playstyle : Prefere to play in a fellowship, being a healer and all.
    MMO games you’ve played: Guild wars, Eve online, a bit of WoW.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I like to join groups even if it's not to advance my own position in the game, and don't mind having a go at crafting weapons for people (woodsman profession).
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Any kin with members that like to play in a group.

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Gwynnyyth - Hunter - Race of Man
    Type of account : VIP
    Playstyle: Role play
    MMO games you’ve played: DDO, EQ2, LOTRO, EVONY AGE 2

What I offer kinships?: I'm nice, dont cause trouble, I'm fun and I'm big on game immersion.

Kinship I'm looking for:
    -The role playing kind - that will fit in with my story - particular a band of Rangers.
    -I enjoy solo time - so I'm undecided as to whether I really want a Kinship or not right now - but should you happen to see me at anytime - feel free to say hi - recruitment will have to take place via the game so I can include it in my storyline (see my journal) - Im always happy to meet new friends and lets see where it leads

Hi there! Looking for a kin so here goes =) Kinda long shot here since I'm low lvl and a Hunter.. o.O

Character name and race: Xrystel, Elf, Hunter lvl 16
    Type of account: VIP
    Playstyle: Casual, social, end game (eventually), group play
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EVE, FFXI and many others =)

Why kinships should be interested in you?: (Hmm self-praise.. no?) Haha well I'm nice, I don't bite! I'm sane and I have a normal day job... If you are looking for someone who values the friendship, camaraderie and all things good about games with community, then look no further! I'm your (next) kin! Lol..

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Matured, accepts casual (means not being online for 20+ hours straight!) players, have an eye for end-game, enjoys conversation and shares the same values as mine! =)

Hopefully this thread ain't dead! Please PM (or /slap) me in game if this catches your attention! I don't mind if you do not invite me too just say "Hi!" =)

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Edhildisor (feel free to call me Ed), Elf Hunter of Rivendell, currently level 25

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, ESDT-zone USA. Due to my work hours I'm generally on Midnight-to-4am-ish worknights, and all evening/night on weekends (except when Game of Thrones is on!)

Type of account: VIP

Playstyle: Lots of casual solo, absolutely no racing through levels/instances (because I want to savor the content, not miss it in a blur), I'm not into PVP and I'm unsure about Raids in general. I like to craft (Forestry/Woodworking). Looking for mature players who aren't super competitive or greedy, and are willing to teach me how to play my role effectively and efficiently, while helping provide the appropriate tools (e.g. weapons & armor).
    As far as loot goes I prefer free-for-all Need/Greed/Pass but that of course requires other Fellows who won't just roll Need on everything.

MMO games you’ve played: Short times with SWG & EVE, a few months of STO just at launch (game was pretty but felt unfinished and repetitive) and also previously LoTRO (I have a lvl 35 Hobbit BURG on Silverlode; but can't transfer him until they open up Elendilmir to character transfer.)

What do you offer kinships?: Zero drama (I won't tolerate it over any video game). Most importantly I always strive to learn my role well and then play it well. I'm willing to RP a bit, too; but not militantly. I use voice chat (preferrably Skype but in-game works as well). I'll represent my kin with integrity (although my sense of humor is kinda dark and a bit sarcastic, and some may not get that right away.)

What kind of kinship you are looking for: One with patience. One with few expectations beyond working together as a family and helping each other out, representing the Kin with honor and staying out of flame-wars/drama, one with mature players (hopefully older folks like myself), and most especially one whose members plays mostly for the lore, the Tolkien feel, the love of the books. As opposed to some people just looking to grind some WoW counterpart for some kind of superiority complex. That's the worst.
    Lastly, I am not looking for much hand-holding; but instead just simple guidance and support esp. where armor and weapons and fellowship quests are concerned. I'm happy to provide whatever treated wood, leather, weapon components or finished weapons, etc. that I can make (or learn to make.)

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

Kryptonn , Hobbit Burglar

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

Christchurch, New Zealand (GMT +12:00)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):

VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

At the moment I am only level 26 so am more in it for the casual side of things. Eventually hoping to go the hardcore/end game route once I hit the max level.

MMO games you’ve played:

Final Fantasy XI, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I look to get the most I can out of my class , am willing to learn the ins and outs of the class I have chosen, I do not cause drama, loyal and I like to contribute as much as possible.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

A friendly guild willing to tolerate a new lord of the rings online player. A guild with a mature atmosphere and patience.

Name of Character: Galinorwe
    playstyle: Casual, I'm just looking for a laid back kinship to invite me and my two other friends for a leveling guild. Later levels we are interested in raiding.
    Previous MMO: The three of us have played wow
    Why kinships should be interested: It's a package deal the three of us are all laid back gamers just looking for a good time.
    Looking for: Looking for a kinship that is around the same age, preferably 21 and up. My friends and I are all new players and are just looking for a little guidance in the game and some other folks to level with.
    Other stuff: we usually play at night between 6pm-12pm server time. So far out of the three of us i am the only one with a subscription. They are planning on getting one in the future. O and sometimes we like to get drunk and then just mess around, so uhh hope you can deal with that

Name of Character: Ullak (54 RK)

Play style: Casual, laid back playing style. Looking to just have some fun with people. Course raid/group in later levels.

Previous MMO's: Asheron's Call, Planetside, Lotro beta, WoW, Guild Wars, City of Hero's/Villain's.

Why kinships should be interested in you: Well i learn my class pretty fast and love to group play in games hence why i am playing a MMO. Cooperation is what i like to aim for. I avoid drama of all kinds and also like to just joke around with others, though i do become serious when it is needed.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A casual guild that can help a player back into the game and keep me in . As well have helpful players around that like to group and play with others. Since i am on the East Coast, i'd be nice to play with others in the same timezone...but i am not picky as long as there is a good amount of players on to play with.

Wink Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your name, race, char:

Ninama, Human, Champ
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

Singapore (ASIA) (GMT +08:00)
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):

Premium
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

Good in solo, but prefer to be in groups.
    Looking for Raids.
    MMO games you’ve played:

WoW, Final Fantasy Online, Warhammer Online, DDO, etc
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I am a teamplayer, and loves to hang around just for the fun or to raid stuff.
    I am a mature player, who have been in many MMO, and would love to give my best to my kinz.
    I do have a real life and am working and married.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Looking for an active kinship, with people actually being active.
    Looking for some fun in a kinship, doesn't always have to be a raid just for a get together.
    As I have afew bros with me, would like to have them in the kinz together with me as well.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Mendrothir, Elf Rune-keeper
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Melbourne, Australia (GMT+10)
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP
    Playstyle: PvE and PvP.
    MMO games you’ve played: Mostly WoW, but also Guild Wars, EVE and a couple of other F2P's.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm mature, but with a definite sense of fun and humour. Loyalty, fun, love helping people whenever I can, extensive previous engame MMO experience and plenty of LOTR lore (read it at least every couple of years).

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A friendly, helpful Kinship with a sense of fun that's able to have a laugh while still doing some serious raiding. Also a primarily Australia/NZ player base would be extremely preferrable as working 9-5 and raiding at 3AM

Notes: At this stage I'm still pretty noob with LOTRO and haven't actually rolled on Elendilmir yet as I only recently found out it's the (unofficial) Oceanic server but I'm loving it so far and I'm really looking forward to many hundreds of hours of enjoyment ;D

I am looking for a closed knit group of people who likes each other and play regularly and raiding as their preference with no drama and respect each other. I can understand RL is important too; But no activity for a long duration for over two three months will make me sad and alone. I have vent and can talk as well (though it might take some days for you to get used to my voice :P due to different accent)

Location.India, GMT+5.30. I am working as well in weekdays. Usually the server night time raids fall on my mornings. But I can wake up and raid. Not a problem. If we need to raid daily; then it will be difficult to stay past 12AM server time all days. If only one or two raids fall on weekdays that needs me after 12AM; then I can manage work (by opting for WFH or going late for office and compensate by staying late. No big deal)

During non-raiding times; I love to group up and do stuffs anywhere. Even moors.

Prasanna - Man Champion - Well geared. Please check my lotro page for inspection
    Lambryt - Man Captain - moderately geared; but raid ready.
    Currently working on a RK, lvl 49.

Have done almost all raids on champ/captain including OD (yet to see Gortheron and need to kill Ivar).

Please send me a PM here in forums or in game or send a tell If I am online if you want to have a discussion .

Thank you

-Pras

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Lingela 65 Captain race of man
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Midwest USA CST time zone
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):VIP
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):Group, want to start raiding
    MMO games you’ve played:LOTRO, STO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm eager to learn and pitch in where I can. I looooove crafting, and do that a lot in my down time.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm only able to game once or twice a week for extended periods of time. I would like a friendly kin that does group work (I'm a captain after all), and is willing to help me grow into a well rounded raid captain.

Hope people actually look at this thread still, so here goes:

Your name, or character name and race: Rahnosi, 65 dwarf champion
    Type: VIP
    Playstyle: Lots of group work
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I get a lot of playtime in, am almost always available, am a fast learner, and I am a fairly skilled player.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Looking for and endgame raiding kin that is dedicated to what they do, and work together to get better.

I have some experience in OD T1, but since my current kin does absolutely nothing together, I've been limited to PUGs for all runs that I do.

You can view Rahnosi here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Aulos 65 Hobbit Minstrel
    Type of account : VIP
    Playstyle. : Looking to do endgame raids but especially PvP. I played in the 'moors quite a bit before I took a hiatus at MoM expansion.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I am really laid back and friendly and I am looking for a kinship with a similar mindset.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A friendly kin focusing on PVP, RAIDS, endgame and alt leveling. Not interested in roleplay or hardcore/serious kin style

Char Name: Flamonborn (man - champ)
    About me:
    Just started replaying and the kin i was in has disbanded, so im looking for a new one best way to contact me is ingame. im wanting a more casual or maybe even a tradeing kin, i just like to have a few people to chat with throughout the day if you want me, come get me!

Char name: Burfict, man, warden, level 36, currently leveling, and im pretty active
    time zone: us pacific time/us mtn time
    acc type: vip
    player type: RP or non RP, casual, hard core pvp soloing, sometimes small groups, inexperienced in end game raids but looking to learn to run some
    games: only lotro
    kinship interest: i prefer to ask what the kinship can offer me, but if you insist, i am an exteremly good pvmp'er
    what im looking for: a kinship that doesnt just become a title under my name, one that schedules raids on a weekly basis for example: watcher run on wednesday, 7pm est. active players, but wont make you obligated to be there for every run. gives people the choice to solo, include them in raids, or both. casual but not to casual. and one that people are mature enough to tolerate joking around or just bs'ing around for the fun of it. also very patient kins are something i look for.

something else to add, i have other chars on different servers leveled up with good experience, been playing since aug 07
    Last edited by ASU18; Aug 07 2011 at 02:34 PM.

Your name, or character name and race: Ulidir, 65 man Captain
    Type: VIP
    Playstyle: casual, solo, grouping, raids,
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Kinships should be interested in me because I'm a mature player that will willingly help my Kinship when needed, and gladly participate in any raids that the Kinship is doing.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A mature, organized, end-game Kinship that is friendly to all of its members. I would like to do grouping content as often as possible. Most importantly I would like to join a Kinship that encourages having fun in the game.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Redwyna, race of man warden. I've got a few alts too.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): PST
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): All of the above
    MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft. Was one of the top tanks on my server. Got bored.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm snarky, helpful, and don't go for drama. I follow the three Ps: Be Polite, be Professional, and have a Plan to kill everyone you meet.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for something a little different. I'm not looking to be coddled, carried, or powerleveled; I like earning what I've got. I don't mind the occasional bit of help with an exceptionally difficult quest, but I'm not going to go begging for stuff either. I'll help others out if they're willing to put their own effort in as well. I'm looking for a kinship that has a decent number of people, but that doesn't treat each other as faceless minions. I'm not brand new to the game; I'm starting over on a better server than the one I was on. I'm not going to be constantly online, I'm not going to be available for regular instance runs, I'm not going to hit 65 any time soon, but I do want to contribute and not be carried.

Searching for crafting-orientated kinship

Hello,
    I'm searching for a kinship who does crafting trades.

My character: Vorlost, Elb, Loremaster, Historician, Level 31
    Playstyle: That's my first MMORPG. I started because I like the books and wanted to enjoy the middle-earth atmosphere by myself. So I'm not mainly interested in leveling and raiding, I just want to have some relaxed and relaxing hours in my spare time. (At the moment I play about 2 or 3 times per week.)
    As I said, I search for a kinship who does crafting. And also for help in fellowship quests and instances. A strange kinship name also wouldn't be bad *g*.
    What I can offer? My skills as historician and loremaster, the items I find, and I'm also friendly, willing to help, etc.

So, if you're interested, please write me a ingame-message or mail.

Hey guys i am looking for a raiding kin that raids primarily est seeing how i live on the east coast. I have 5 x 65's on this server along with every craft SM except Weaponsmith and another 65 on another server. I have done every raid in the game and i am experienced raider, I also like to play in the moor's which is where i have spent most of my time here lately while being kinless. Most people know me through my wife which is lillibell. If any kins are interested please feel free to contact me in game or leave a message in my inbox on here. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See ya in game and happy hunting.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Evanesce, Burg
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Est, USA
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP lifetime
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): All of the above except Rp
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Rift, WCIII Frozen throne, Warhammer, DDO, along with quite a few others
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I know my class and i know the instances pretty well. I am somewhat knowledgeable of other classes as well seeing how i have 6 65's.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for one that i can raid in, just spend time chilling after work, and be able to interact with my fellow kinmates
    Last edited by useless1; Sep 04 2011 at 09:25 AM.

Question Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

New to LOTRO character ( 2months)

Age: You never ask a lady her age, I will just say that I am a lot older than the average player, therefore slower.

Play-time: 3-4 hours per day, sometimes more, early morning, late night.

Previous MMO's: FFXI 5 + years.

Classes: Mirviel, Elf ~ Guardian 32, Saxrede, Race of Man ~ LM 14, Minstrel 14, Hunter 6, going to buy MoM to unlock RK. OMG I have to check the last 2 names, I forgot already, just started, will edit post.

Kinship type and style: Fairly small, older, casual, more mature mentality players/Kinship. I am not interested in what you had for breakfast this morning or the latest reality show you saw on tv or your sex life or lack thereof. Intelligent conversation is very welcomed, along with having fun, making friends and enjoying the journey that is LOTRO. I like to craft, solo or perhaps duo level, quest, explore just for the heck of it, do Deed progressions, Skirmishes and Fellowships with people I have come to know. I do not accept blind invites. No mandatory attendances for events please. At the moment, I have no interest in Raids or PvMP. Once I am more comfortable with my play style, maybe. End-game will come when it comes, I am not an elitist, so no elitist Kinships please. No offense intended.

What I can offer a Kinship: Loyalty, help, friendship, work ethic, love to laugh, smile, run my mouth a mile a minute, have fun and I will pay Kinship dues. I plan to and am learning as much as I can about the small details of the game which are very often missed in order to help others progress. Willing to learn and accepting of constructive criticism.

I do have a Kinship, but due to no fault of their own, the members are not able to play on a regular basis. They have been wonderfully kind, understanding and have helped me tremendously in the very short time they were able to spend time with me. I feel the need to move on though because my Guardian is at the point I can go to Evendim/North Downs and my crafting isn't high enough to make gear/weapons, so I need help and advice with that.

If anyone is interested in who I am and what I have to offer, please leave me a message in my in-box at Mirviel.

Thank you and happy adventuring.

Name and Info: Sarengael, Elf Champion, Explorer

Location: At present, Central Europe UTC+01:00 Prague (native English speaker)

Type of account: F2P w/ plans to go VIP - this is dependent on my experience this second time 'round

Playstyle: Solo/ group with emphasis on casual more so than hardcore; lending a hand, crafting, exploring, relaxing, exchanging witty/ thoughtful/ playful banter; can switch gears from no-nonsense grind to laid-back slacking; never tried RP but am intrigued by it

Playtime: Weekends, late nights/ early mornings. During the week depends on RL workload/ hobbies.

Previous MMOs played: WW2 Online, DAoC*, DDO, WoW, LotRO* (I'm a returning player from '07/08), AoC
    * my favourites by far

Why kinships could be interested in me: I'm helpful and I genuinely like being helpful. I'm friendly, tolerant, open-minded, easy on the senses, funny and a tad cynical. I have a fierce loyal/ protective streak both in-game and out - once I am comfortable grouping with others I have found a rhythm and like-mindedness with, it can be lasting. I ceased gaming, in whole, in '08, so I'm a bit rusty; but I'm a quick learner, open to constructive criticism and tips, daring and like to be challenged (and I don't mean getting spammed with spar challenges).

What kind of kinship I'm hoping to find: Mature (mentality- and conversation-wise), friendly, helpful, established/ older, more casual than hardcore, easy-going and fun/ funny. Much like Octaviane, I don't accept blind invites nor do I want regimented playtime/ mandatory attendance pushed at me - I get plenty of that in RL (besides the fact that my elitist days are long gone by the wayside). At present, I don't hold an interest in raiding or PvMP, but end-game is obviously a part of the LotRO world that I look forward to experiencing.

If there's a kinship that could be interested in a player like me, please contact me via in-game mail.
    A "thank you" to all who took the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you!

Name: Totes, Hobbit
    Preferred server: Elindilmer
    Playstyle: Casual

Hey guys and gals

Im looking for a casual kin that are not to hardcore but love to chat, enjoy themselves and help out each other. I play when I have the time, which is mostly on weekends. If I sound like someone you're looking for, please send me an in game message. Id love to hear from you

Cheers!

Talking Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Hello! If you have questions, please feel free to ask !

Character name and race: Naiera, Hobbit Minstrel

Type of account: VIP/Lifetime

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, FUN! I'm open to anything, but I don't play on a regular schedule. I might play every day one week and 1 day the next, just depends what's going, what time of year, etc.

MMO games you’ve played: I was a big WoW player for a while - raiding, grinding, alt., you name it! I have no desire to go back to that kind of pressured play style, be on this time, do this, and don't mess up or you're out. Was fun while it lasted but no thanks!

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'd like to say I'm a nice person! Willing to help others and do fun stuff! I have MMO experience but a pretty relaxed personality :] I'm all for group success rather than personal - more fun for everyone! Mmmmhm!! Tehe

What kind of kinship you are looking for: More of a social kinship, I'm open to most game play styles, but would prefer a casual, leveling based guild. I'm really interested in doing the epic book quest line, leveling alts, exploring new places and opportunities in the game, what have you! Other players around my same age is a plus, but certainly not a requirement.
    Last edited by Naiera; Sep 19 2011 at 07:20 PM.

I'm a returned player looking for a raiding kinship, used to be in nemesis but was inactive for over a year. now I'm back and want to recall all the stuffs that I've played.
    My main character named Legroxias and is a 65 guardian. some may have know me back then by raiding.
    Please contact my main through ingame if youre interest in recruiting.

Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name & Race: Irlo, Hobbit
    Location. USA, Central Time (GMT -6)
    Type of account: F2P (I'm new to this game)
    Playstyle: Solo and group, Light-Medium RP, Raiding and end-game, PvE, crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, SWG, Guild Wars, Planetside, Eve-online, Aika Online
    What do you offer kinships?: I have an open schedule for raiding, and I'm very proficient with these types of games in terms of min/maxing, instances, and role-playing.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A hardcore raiding kinship that will give me time to level my toon. RP optional.
    Last edited by MurderTown; Sep 29 2011 at 02:13 PM.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast