We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Smile Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Is there or are there any NZ or Aussie kinships - we are 2 level 17 characters - father and son and we live and play in Auckland /NZ and looking for a fun kinship to join,..we have bough played WoW and lots of other games,

Melody123

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

forum name: sneakyhobbitses

Character names(s): -Mypreciouss, hobbit, lvl 15 | -Pyre, Elf, lvl 9. I'll probably
    have a few more by the end of the month since I'm still trying all the classes.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

United States. Although I have no preference, I'm in the Pacific time zone if that helps.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):

Solo, groups, PVE, no RP. Would like to get into: PVP, RAIDS at some point.

MMO games you’ve played:

Guild Wars (more of a CORPG), and Shadow of Yserbius (way back in 1994; again, more of a CORPG).

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm easy to get along with. I'm helpful (when I'm not a newbie that is). I keep the e-drama to a minimum. I like group play. If needed, I have vent for group play. Although I do shift work, I'm online regularly on my time off.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Casual to semi-hardcore play stlye and is active. One who likes to do the main story as well as the "end game" stuff. One who doesn't mind helping the newbie out until he(they) get more comfortable with the game play.

*Found a kin in June 2008*
    Last edited by sneakyhobbitses; Jun 07 2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: update

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Erinna, Hobbit hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): New Zealand

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm not sure yet.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Hellgate

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a mature player and enjoy helping people out, whether it be running a quest or crafting something. I'm also dependable. If I say I'm going to do something, then I can be counted on to do it. I play for fun and recreation.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A mature kinship with players who enjoy the game and take it seriously, but remember that it is just that: a *game*. This is supposed to be fun and being in a kinship (guild) with people who pitch a fit over a roll for a drop is no fun.

Quoting (and editing) myself because I'm "on the market" again. Most of my information is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldoreth View Post
    Character name and race: Neldoras, Elf Guardian, Level <b>49</b> Currently
    Playstyle: So far, I've been pretty solo, but been a few times I've joined Fellowships. Like to do that more, and Kinship could help me there.
    MMO games you’ve played: Ultima Online, WWII Online
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm too old to act like a twit, and I play for enjoyment. I'm not the best at the game by any means, but I do bring stability, loyalty, and tenacity as some of my better traints.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): RP sometime, but mostly adventure together, even if it isn't the quickest way toward wealth and leveling faster. I like to sometimes just go off on a walk to see what I can find in-game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000efd2c/01001/signature.png]Thorglam[/charsig]

I'm wondering, what if any "all Hobbit" kinships there are on Elendilmir?

Thank you
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000000ab24/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Character name and race (if known):

Fearsome Noakes, 27 Hobbit Burglar

26 Years Old, Male

Located i Canada, PST Time Zone, but will accept pretty much all.

Playstyle:

Solo/Group/Raid Oriented Player, enjoy Solo play, but also enjoy Group and Raid settings as well. Able to function well with other players, and follow instructions (barring the occassional mistake). Experienced with raiding from previous mmorpg titles, but have never raided in LOTRO.

MMO games you’ve played:

LOTRO, EQ, EQ2, AO, WoW, UO, Shadowbane, DAoC, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard. Long time mmorpg gamer.

Played LOTRO starting around release, on and off, and recently have quit all other games permanently (and ensured I can not return) so as to allow my Tolkien addiction to spiral out of control as it should!

Planning on getting my "new" burglar to 50 soon, as I have done alot of the 1-40+ content previously on a separate character/server, that I no longer play.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I consider myself to be a respectful and polite individual, focused when presented with a goal, and willing to work towards that goal even if it takes extra time some nights.

I am a quick learner, and pick up new concepts fast.

I am a casual gamer by heart, but would like to be involved with a kinship where the option to be more than casual at endgame will be available (so as to be able to see and participate in all available content, etc..).

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

Preferably adult oriented, but I am not picky as long as the majority are respectful players, despite age. I would prefer a kinship accepting both casual and more "hardcore" players, so as to keep the endgame options open for me when that time comes.

I enjoy the Ettenmoors greatly, and will tend to spend time there at 50 as well, so having a few players that enjoy that aspect of the game as well would be great.

But my emphasis is on being able to run dungeon content at endgame, with no added pressure on my character preferably until that point, I enjoy accomplishing challenges ingame, but do not like to feel exhausted or as if I am playing a "second job".

Thanks for your time, message or mail Fearsome ingame if you have any questions or would like to extend me an offer, much appreciated.
    [LEFT][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000a5dcd/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna][B][COLOR=DimGray]Alts:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray]Theodrid (Hunter), Augusta (Burglar), Khalgrim (Guardian)[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][B] [COLOR=DimGray]and[/COLOR] [/B][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DimGray][B]Lucretia (Minstrel)[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[/LEFT]

Hey
    Ok we are new to the server (hubby and wife team). We usually play on Nimrodel and have 3 lvl 50s each there. We are based in brisbane, queensland so are looking for a kinship that we can do things at aussie peak times. we have a young baby so peak time for us is after 8-9pm nights. Daytime weekends will still be busy with raiding on Nim but aussie night time is available.

We may move a toon over (my lvl 50 champ virian has almost all maxed traits, GM weaponsmith and soon to be wood worker, 4 pieces of Dragon-scale armour and 1 rift.)

Other than that we have both started guards and a LM (i have already levelled the main rift raiding tank for my kin on Nim)here and are looking for a kinship within which we can get help to lvl (i really don't like to power lvlling) but also will be able to join in end game when we get big enough/if i move virian over. Currently we farm annuminus instances and almost have downed the rog (we hope to get him this weekend). we do enjoy a little PvP (hubby more than me) not big on role playing but don't care either way. i have been the leader of a 700+ toon kin but am now part of a small 60ish ppl kin of friends. We aren't leaving them just found it hard to get game play at our times and with AOC losses.

We are new to MMOs with this being our first. We are casual players and don't go in for hard core flaming etc but do value progress and realise what is needed to succeed in end game.

Please send PM or mail to Viraen or Dorgron (i think that is how he spelt it) if we sound like we would fit.
    Last edited by Virian15; May 27 2008 at 05:31 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006c8f1/01002/signature.png]Viria[/charsig]
    Xeriya, Miniv, Virwen and Viraen

Character Name and Race (if known):

Arthalas (Human/CPT currently lvl 18)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST, typically play in evenings.

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, some MPvP, casual, time limited (also interested in occasional raids, nothing like a large scale epic battle even if it ends in defeat)

MMO games you’ve played: Asherons Call (4yrs), LOTRO beta (only purchased the retail version several weeks ago)

I am a community minded player who values friendships, fun, and helping others over loot, lvls, or rankings. While I have limited time to play, I prefer to play in the company of others, even if it means joining up with some strangers for quick fellowship. I bring maturity, and integrity to whatever kinship I join.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:

I am not looking for a kinship that places specific restrictions on my level of activity to be a member (i.e. you must play x hrs in game, and make x number of posts on the message boards). I am looking for a fun community of other players who I can enjoy playing the game with. I also want to be part of a kinship I can contribute to, and feel that I am a valuable member who makes the game more enjoyable for those in my kinship. I like RP and am well versed in the books, but I would be fine with most non-rp kinships as well.

If you are recruiting and feel your kinship might be a fit for me please feel free to send me a PM. Thank you.

~Arthalas

Character: Gilcarak lvl 50 elven Champion
    Location. Alaska
    Playstyle. Solo, Instances, Raids

MMO games you’ve played: Guildwars and LotRO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Experienced Raider(downed every major boss but Thorog, helpful, mature.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): ACTIVE raiding kinship, I am currently on Gladden, thinking about doing a transfer.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Ok first off, I hope my resume isn't to demanding in what I'm looking for
    Character name and race: Bailo, Hobbit Burglar, level 50. I also have 2 alts that I play a little which are Karzuk and Grimstock.

Playstyle: My play style varies. I like to solo and group (any number). I haven't ever done a PvE raid, however I love PvMP and would like to join a kinship that does both PvMP and some or lots of PvE raids. Oh and I'll RP a bit, but its not a requirement for any kinship that I want to join.

MMO games you’ve played: LotRO is my first real MMORPG.

I have been one of three creators of a kinship, so I know what responsibilities come with leadership (so I know what to expect of Kinship leaders). I am a friendly, I do believe, and social game player. I am willing to help out with quests, etc, if I'm free.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): One with people who like to PvMP, and does raids like the rift & co. I would like to join a kinship with at least 20+ people.
    [size=1]Bailo FoolTook, Hobbit Burglar ~ Karzuk, Dwarf Minstrel (Elendilmir)
    Freddrick, Hobbit Minstrel ~ Rickman, Human Lore-Master (Landroval)[/size]
    [size=1]The wandering Hobbit of Elendilmir[/size]

Nevermind for now
    Last edited by legba11; Jun 08 2008 at 09:35 AM.

Your name, or character name and race: Talliric, a Hobbit Minstrel currently at level 21.
    Playstyle: So far I've been solo questing but I'd love to find some people to do group stuff with. I'm a uni student, so I don't have hours to devote to playing every day (as much as I would like to!) and my times can be a little sporadic.
    MMO games you’ve played: None, really. This is my first! I've been playing for a few weeks and don't know anybody else on the game.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a friendly, mature person who's willing to help other people whereever I can. I generally get on well with people and try not to annoy other players. Plus I'm not yet another Elf Hunter (no offense meant!) - is it just me, or are there rather a lot of them?
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A friendly, non-hardcore kinship with plenty of members on in Australian peak times, with members around my level willing to group and members willing to help a (frequently confused) new player.

Talking Looking for Aussie kin!

Hi guys, my hubby and I are looking at transferring to Elendilmir as we are currently on a low population server where getting groups for anything is difficult on Aussie time. As such we've been searching around for a good aussie kin to join once we get there!
    Our characters are a level 50 elf minstrel (Arreal) and a level 50 elf champion (Lorborn).
    Some info about us:
    We live in Brisbane, Australia and both work full-time. I'm 28 and Lor is 32. We've been playing MMO games for several years including wow and guild wars. We enjoy many aspects of gameplay, from running around just the two of us to end-game PvE raiding and moors'ing it up! We love a challenge and we love grouping, be it for deed-grinding, helping out in lowbie instances, crossing over to the creep-side >:-D or just about anything!
    What we offer a kinship is loyalty, maturity and fun. We're usually up for anything and we play most nights (oz time) and weekends.
    Looking for a friendly, fun, mature kinship that's well-organised in scheduling events on Aussie time.
    We'll be leveling our alts on Elendilmir while the transfer goes through so you can pm Suriann and Galhan if you see them in-game if you have any questions or just want a chat

Arreal and Lorborn

P.S. Lor's brother and his chick will also make the move once we've confirmed our transfer.

name: Daabomir
    playstyle: Casual
    Time zone : pst mostly play nights and weekends but I do have a life (kids and an old house that needs alot of attention) 10-15 hours per week of play.
    Looking for: mature group of players to group and adventure with, who understand that people do have RL's, I would like to try to get into rping. I want to explore all that is middle earth. I love the attention to detail that Turbine has put in this game.
    Game history: I have never done the MMOG thing before but i am having a blast so far! level 12 champion so far!!

I am hoping to find a good group of friends to level and adventure with, I am leaning more to causual but wouldnt mind some raiding down the road, but no mandantory raids please.I do like to help others and am willing to do so when needed as i think that, that is the true meaning of middle earth, to help!

please someone drop me a line

thanks
    Derek
    Last edited by eggman88; Jun 18 2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: fixed character name

Name on forums or character name: Tolegrim, Level 12 Hobbit Burglar

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 19

Playstyle: Casual

Games you’ve played: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a very friendly, easy-going person. I don't start any drama or whine about loot; I just play the game to have a good time and have fun. I played LOTRO for a few weeks around launch, but never really got into it then. I'm now coming back to the game as basically a completely new player. I enjoy helping others whenever I get the chance, and interacting with a good kinship is the best part of an MMO, in my opinion.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a casual kinship that hopefully has players of all levels and experience. I don't really RP much at all, so that's not important to me. I'm looking to join a group of players that help each other out, and have a good time while doing it.

Your name, or character name and race - Vicendor (man) Champion

Playstyle. I have been mostly soloing up to this point except for a few quests here and there but I would prefer to play with people

MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft and a few lesser known ones

Why kinships should be interested in you. I am a good player and can follow directions and can easily make friends and have a good sense of humor.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am not looking for rp just a casual kinship that does things together and has fun.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Maeras - Elf male

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern Australia, but I play in a range of time zones thanks to wacky sleeping patterns and work hours.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Pretty much everything ;-) I've only just started playing LOTRO, so it's all new to me. For now, I'm all about levelling, exploration, and tradeskills, although I'm a long-time MMO player and am interested in experiencing LOTRO endgame when I get to that point.

MMO games you’ve played: UO, SWG, EQ2, WoW.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm mature, easy-going, hard to offend, and (I like to think) good company. I'm interested in sociable, co-operative play - let's face it, if I wanted to solo, I wouldn't be looking for a kinship! I also tend to throw myself into things I enjoy, so I'm hoping to get the most out of the game.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship that's mature without being stuffy, willing to help and be helped. I'm mostly looking for helpful and friendly people to play with. Lack of leetspeak in kinship chat is a plus. ;-)

Your name, or character name and race - Sheppard (Man) Captain

Playstyle: I have often played solo since my kin is a smaller well knit kin until awhile ago. No that no one is really on anymore, I've been forced to solo, if play at all. However, I enjoy fellowing because I love the company and experience. On my hunter I am aggressive, but know when to hold back. My captain is still a work in progress. I mainly solo with him, but enjoy fellowing as well.

MMO games you’ve played: Asheron's Call, DAoC, FF, and now LOTRO.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I have the ability to lead well in a group, as well as follow, listen, and do as instructed when being lead. I enjoy conversation, and am always up for shootin the ****, at any time. I enjoy fellowing, and can handle myself solo. I have craftsmen of all trades, and while they won't all be in the kin, my kinsmates (in either the new kin or my old one) will have access to them via my help if needed/wanted. I would also enjoy a kin that is involved in PvMP.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I have been away from the game for awhile due to a busy RL, however, I have a little more time on my hands and my current guild split, and no one is really on anymore. I am looking for a large kinship with a large number of people generally on at most times. A kinship that is highly active in regards to endgame material would be great. My main (Kelsier, lvl 50 hnt) will stay in his current kin, but I want to move one of my alts (sheppard) so that I may branch out and meet new people, as well as be able to experience more of the end game material.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002539/01000/signature.png]Kelsier[/charsig][/CENTER]

Zaladhanor - Level 50 Elf Hunter - Craft: Tinker

Location - Iowa (CST)

Playstyle - Soloed most of the way to level 50 but very interested in gaining experience in fellowships.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW

Why kinships should be interested in me - I'm an active player putting in about 20 - 25 hours a week, mostly in the evenings and on weekends. I'm a mature but friendly player with a great sense of humor and a love for the game. I would love to help others out whether it's with crafting or with quests. I have a few alts that can also assist with crafting/questing. I enjoy socializing as well as playing the game.

What kind of kinship you are looking for - I'm looking for a friendly, mature group with members of all classes and levels where I can provide assistance to help lower levels move up and get help with tougher areas of the game myself. I want to be a part of raids but I also don't want to get yelled at if I make mistakes.
    Last edited by zaladhanor; Jul 02 2008 at 08:31 AM.

Character Name and Race: Asbrandr, Man Captain

Location: Washington State, PST. Available usually on weeknights and the occasional weekend.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I am pretty new to the MMO scene, so I am still trying to find my way around. I usually end up soloing, as I'm able to move at my own leisurely pace. I enjoy exploring the map, seeing the sights from highest cliffs, and discovering my favorite LotR locations from the books. I enjoy to roleplay, and if in the midst of others like-minded, will contribute. I am, as of yet, still a bit shy, so I don't usually seek roleplay opportunities out on my own.

MMO games you’ve played: I've played Guild Wars for a couple of weeks, but never progressed very far. Other than that, this is my first MMO game.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm eager to learn, and willing to put time and effort in to building kin relationships. I'm a philosophy/history major who doesn't mind passing the time with interesting conversation, from deep thoughts to random musings. The LotR trilogy is a great passion of mine, and so far, this game looks like an amazing recreation of that world, so I guarantee I'll be sticking around for some time. I have a pretty good knowledge of the Lord of the Rings material, and I try to keep things in-line with the written word, although I'm not afraid to bend details to provide a better experience.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm first and foremost looking for a role-playing kinship. I don't mind if roleplaying is not enforced, but I would like a ready number of kin to be in the roleplay mood. I think it would be quite fun to be part of a kin that has an in-game story and history to interact with. I'm not all that interested in end-game raiding or PVP, although I may participate here and there. Importantly, I'm looking for a kin that will let me explore the game at my own pace, and if there is killer roleplaying done along the way, all the better.

IGN: Nirahan
    character lvl/race/class: 45 elf hunter.
    Playstyle: PvE/raids etc ( not so much interrested in the PvMP part atm)

Other games played: EQ (5 years), RF, RYL, SRO, Heroes, Requiem and so many others wich i atm cannot remember.

I'm friendly, mature and helpful and would like to join a kinship wich is mature (very important!) and friendly.

Please pm me in-game if you have any questions wich you cannot find in my post.

Regards
    Nirahan

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Magihyren - Elf Hunter, Integral - Human Captain

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): PST, CA, USA

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I'm a semi-causal player (depending on the season) but i like to do raids, end game, and other group work when i have the time.

MMO games you’ve played: SilkRoad, MapleStory, Guildwar, Ragnarok Online

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an easy going guy, who would help others in need. I guess I can offer my time and help with quests and other related things in the lotro world.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a mature, respectful, kin that has daily or weekly group fellowships. A kin that does raids such as as the rift or hele. I'm especially looking for a kin that are willing to help each other out with quests or crafting and what not.

Name, Race: Andelas - Elf Hunter

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I suppose you could best describe me as a 'casual, group oriented, social crafter.'

MMO games you’ve played: Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft and most recently City of Heroes.

Why kinships should be interested in me: If you are in the market for a decent, mature, friendly player with a dry sense of humor, then look no further. I put my heart and soul into everything that I do and that reflects clearly in my play style. I am not a selfish person and am always quick to offer assistance when I believe I can provide it. I also speak in clear and complete sentences. You won't find any 'i r 2 kilz u' or other such nonsense from me.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I would very much like to join a group that is mature, helpful, and understanding. Good, friendly, humorous people are who I enjoy being around. I am also looking for friends that type the same why I do and not in the example given above. I never can get that shorthand nonsense figured out. I'm also new, so people that don't mind me asking a few questions every now and then when I don't understand something is a must.

message me in game, send an in game email or forum email if you would like to talk more.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Kircheis, Human Captain.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Currently on EST.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): All-around. I like to solo and grind out things, but I'm also known to do quests multiple times to help others out if I hear someone asking for it. I don't really craft now but will towards end-game, and I'm interested in raiding. Above all else though, I RP.
    MMO games you’ve played: Lots. Most recently outside of free MMOs with friends was World of Warcraft on The Venture Company server, with The Blacktooth Grin.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a mature gamer who enjoys helping others have a good time above all else. I'm very relaxed and easy going, but I can get serious when need be and know my way around a raid.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a group where I can get some RP that is active in other facets of the game as well. The entire guild doesn't have to be RP-oriented (although that is a big plus), but I'd rather not be in a smaller guild who all do RP but don't do anything outside of that. I do still like to play the game.
    [b]Kircheis[/b] - Captain, Man of Dale
    [i]"I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody."[/i]

Hi, I'm Taalan, currently playing a hobbit minstrel named Ellorah (level 16). I like to try out everything, so I will soon have a full slate of alts on my account.
    Location Alberta, Canada (Mountain Time Zone)
    Playstyle. I'm a casual player happy to play solo but am very willing to help out with group quests. I live to explore and am not at all interested in PVP.
    MMO games you’ve played: Anarchy Online, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm mature enough to not use (or tolerate) profanity. I'm helpful, courteous (always say please and thank you and expect the same in return). I'm new to the game so I am completely willing to be told what to do in a group quest situation. I have a great sense of humor and will do whatever I can to help out my kin. Currently playing a minstrel (have enjoyed played healing classes in other MMOs) but I'm sure I'll have a captain alt very soon as well.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a group of mature players. Age is not an issue, but maturity is. (Memories of WoW here...) I dislike members who behave badly towards other players and give our group a bad name. I would prefer a kinship in Pacific, Mountain or Central time zones. I have Vent and TS and would be happy to help when needed, and get to know some people. I'm part of a large gaming clan but so far I'm the first to venture to LOTRO. Hopefully soon I'll be able to lure others here as well.

Edit: I have a home now, thanks!
    Last edited by Taalan; Jul 29 2008 at 02:10 AM. Reason: I'm off the market

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast