We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

I have returned to lotro after about 4 months. I downed throg with my old kinship preying mantis. just a little backround. I helped found Preying mantis with Zeshal and a 5 others. i left shortly after my good friend and guild co founder Zeshal left the game and kinship. so i am back and wish to start anew.

Name- Omnis
    Age- 20
    Character class- champion
    lvl- 48
    played wow, sword of the new world, guild wars, final fantasy xi and a few others.

love to pvp and use vent so if you want me hit me up.

Gilceleb

Elf Champion

30 years old, married, italian but living and working in Japan (Osaka)

I'm at the present time a casual gamer, work and wife take a lot of my time so i plan to be able to play 2-3 days a week.

I'm a veteran of several other online games: 4 years on DAOC (guild officier), almost 4 years of SWG (Guild Leader), im still playing there too and few months at WOW

I'm looking for a mature Kinship to join , teamwork and helping other people is what make me mainly play online games.

Thank you for your time

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Beortles (50 Minstrel - Man)

Playstyle: Mostly solo and group, no PvMP but would be willing to give it a run, have a family (including kids) so not available for ad hoc marathon sessions, but if planned, can make some events, etc.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: A skilled Minstrel (Hunter and others) who is willing to assist others when possible, a mature player who wants to have fun (after all, isn't that what games are about?)

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I would like to find a kin of mature players that is looking to experience the game but understanding of the casual nature of some players and that real life comes before gaming. Also interested in not only finding "a" kin, but "the right" kin, where I can fit in, have a few laughs, engage in some battles and blow off some steam on some virtual creatures

Thank you for your time,
    Beortles - 50 Minstrel
    Farfergnugen - 50 Hunter
    and others...

i need a kinship if any of them plz msged me i woudl love toojoin one

Name on forums or character name: Barkfire (Monster)

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 32

Playstyle: PvE and PvP

Games you’ve played: FFXI

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a team player and extremely loyal to those around me

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a kinship for monster play. I have just begun to wander around the ettenmoors but would like to do so with a purpose and a band of brothers.

Sanctum of Silence is looking for an alliance kinship to do the Rift with. We have several experienced members that have been there before, but unfortunately lack the numbers to do it completely in kin. We have approximately 6-7 active members that would be willing to attend and are looking for a kinship in the same situation.

On that note, we are looking to recruit more members and run CD weekly. Our kinship website is www.sos.ipbfree.com

My in-game name is Beest and you can either post on here or send me a mail in game. We look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Aznlilbeest; Jan 28 2008 at 09:11 PM.

Name on forums or character name: Durikk Lakmor (Lore-Master, level 32)

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 23

Playstyle: PvE and a little PvMP hopefully

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a loyal person and love to group, I'm willing to contribute in anyway possible.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a kinship that will help its members, I am only level 32 and could use some help leveling, but will also like the help I can provide now and in the future. I'd love to join a very active, slightly larger guild. Vent/TS are always a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by psykeman420 View Post
    Name on forums or character name: Durikk Lakmor (Lore-Master, level 32)

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 23

Playstyle: PvE and a little PvMP hopefully

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a loyal person and love to group, I'm willing to contribute in anyway possible.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a kinship that will help its members, I am only level 32 and could use some help leveling, but will also like the help I can provide now and in the future. I'd love to join a very active, slightly larger guild. Vent/TS are always a plus.
    Hey check us out Durrikk, The Gray Council of Arnor at Graycouncil.net

Nalotamar, this thread is for folks who are looking, not for kinship posts. Send him a PM instead. Please edit your post to remove the content. Thanks
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=goldenrod]Aphadrim uin Calad (Followers of Light) Kinship on Elendilmir[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    [size=1][URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=249684]AuC Official LOTRO Forum Thread[/URL]
    [COLOR=#0ac92b]Gloriel Ingalad's Elven RP Poems & Stories [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/elendilmir/gloriel/journal/]Here[/url][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#e33638]Tester from SoA Alpha Phase 3 through Update 6 & Founder[/COLOR] ... [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?173114-Along-the-Paths-of-Middle-earth][color=#8deeee]Link to over [b]700[/b] of my quality screenshots[/color][/url][/SIZE]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Morisin, currently level 15 Dwarf Champion

Playstyle: Everything but RP, read below for explanation.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ, EQ2, DAoC, Vanguard, WoW.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have alot of playtime. I had 2 characters max level and raiding in EQ when I quit, multiple ranked PvP characters in DAoC when I quit, and I spent the last 3 years doing everything to be done in WoW. I led a guild with 7+ grand marshals under the old pvp system, got bored of pvp and went to pve. Cleared all but Naxx preBC, and a month ago, downed Archimonde. I have 4 characters level 70 in WoW (told you I play alot). WoW has lost its luster for me and I find myself playing long hours into the night enjoying LOTRO. I am having a blast doing solo content, completing deeds, group content, and crafting. I am anxious to get to the raid content of LOTRO. I am aware of the time and dedication needed to complete content and because of my play time, I advance quickly.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Obviously one that is interested in every aspect of the game. I am always willing to help other players with mats, crafting, or content to help the guild advance. Serious guilds only please.
    Last edited by Morisin; Feb 03 2008 at 08:45 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): DiscoArch
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Victoria, Australia
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): casually in all content (3-4 nights per week)
    MMO games you’ve played: 2.5 years in WoW, LOTRO (open beta)
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: sense of community, friendship, laughs etc
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Oceanic/australian absed Organised guild with a good mature player base, im looking for a guild which strives for end game content but isn;t hung up on a "hard core" play style.

more than happy to talk in game, i dont bite (often :P)

Your name: IGN is Bailamair-level 50 human hunter, forums name is Elawine
    Location: Montana, so mountain standard time, which is pst +1 and est-2
    Playstyle:all. mainly after raids, pvmp, and area play, such as uru, BG and CD.
    Crafting:GM explorer of every teir
    MMO games you’ve played:WoW, GW, ect.
    Why kinships should be interested in you:i am exceptionaly well equiped and very knowledgeble of my class, and the moors, i usually end up taking leader of raids.
    What do you offer kinships?: general play style, very easy going.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: raid and pvmp. i've debated talking to mantis, and might still.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000007ae1f/01008/signature.png]Bailamair[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Hemlac lvl 31 Minstrel

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA CST

Playstyle.: Solo, group, PvE, RAIDs, casual, end-game

MMO games you’ve played: eq 1, eq2, swg, vanguard, eve, CoH, DDO, AO

Why kinships should be interested in you.: I actually enjoy being a healer as opposed to being someone playing one out of necessity.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): one that like to group together and experience a game without feeling like a grind

Name: Kecroanor, Elf Hunter
    Playstyle: I like too solo , group, pve, pvp, crafting and my time is limited (Family first!)
    MMO games i've played: Dark Age of Camelot, Planet Side, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2
    Why kinships should be interested in me: I'm a friendly person in game and out and i represent the guild (kinship) that im in any game with respect, not only to fellow guildmates but others in game as well. I also try my best to be there when my guild needs me. I believe that things that i make for guildies (crafting) shouldn't have to pay b/c it is my service to the guild and it has its own rewards.
    What kind of kinship am i looking for: a group of ppl that i can call friends that will be there in game to help when i need it.. visera. And a kinship that understands that Family comes before gaming. Mainly a great bunch of ppl to enjoy the game with while leveling, doing epic quests, hunting for those hard to find places/items where ever they may be.

Name on forums or character name: TheOnlyMufinMan(Character) - MufinMan(Forum)

Character: Level 26 Guardian

Playstyle: PvE/PvP

Games you’ve played: Star Wars Galaxies(alot), PlanetSide, Americas Army, Cod2, CoD4, Counter Strike Source, Guild Wars

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am very active and loyal, I am also more than willing to help out people if needed

What kind of kinship you are looking for. A mature kinship that knows how to have fun, and is also a little competitive

Little about myself,
    Like I said I am 17, next year I will be going Norwich University in Vermont which is a military based college. I am very athletic and love sports but I am also kind of a nerd haha

PST or PM me if you have any openings,

TheOnlyMufinMan
    Last edited by MufinMan; Feb 11 2008 at 11:18 PM.

Your name, or character name and race: Arandoras, Elf Hunter of Mirkwood and Journeyman Forester.

Playstyle: Casual...I've been playing since the beginning, yet I'm only lvl 31.

MMO games you’ve played: SWG(For 2 weeks), DaoC(for about 2 months), WoW(for 1 day then decided it sucks), CoH/CoV(played trial, liked it, but can't afford it)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm very mature and responsible. I've had experience leading other clans and guilds and other things. I'm helpful and willing to do whatever is needed to help the clan/guild/group.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for an elf only/mainly kinship that isn't heavy on RPing and is relatively small(less than 50 members).
    *Elendilmir Server* LVL 31 Elf Hunter- Arandoras
    "There is no such thing as real life, just AFK."

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Terry character is named Waltonbrand and is a hobbit minstrel. I also have a human champion (Nimitz) that I haven't started yet.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):Reno, Nv

Playstyle. Casual, pretty much limited to weekends (friday-sunday)
    MMO games you’ve played: DAoC (loved it but its gone downhill massively), Wow (went because guild was there tried it and did not enjoy it) I usually played hybrids (Heretic and Friar in DAoC) I am still expermenting with LOTR classes atm.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a very easy going person and can readily get along with about anyone. I also don't mind helping out fellow kinship members with quests, in DAoC I did that often and loved to run the Darkspire Instance. I loved the big raids in ALB DAoC (Caer Sidi, Legion, etc) and look forward to assisting on any large raids in LOTR when I get to the right level.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am hoping to find a kinship with a large playerbase that is big on the higher level raids. I have a long way to go to get there but will eventually.

Other: I work for the USFS in wildland fire suppression and during the summer may have very spotty play time.

If any kinships are interested send me a tell in game.

Arrow Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Seraphador level 50 Captain

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    PST, BC, Canada

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    PvE/end-game/crafting/Raids
    Hardcore/Casual playing style(somewhere in the middle)

MMO games you’ve played: Runescape, Guild Wars, Mu Online, Diablo II, and EVE(which i am also still playing along side Lotro).

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I'm very mature for my age and i am willing to do almost anything for the kinship/guild. I have led guild in the past and recently(but had to be disbanded due to lack of interest and activity). I've been playing the game since June 07' so know all the in and outs of my character.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    • Help out everyone in kinship with their crafting professions
    • fairly active and doesn't kick members who haven't been on for two weeks
    • RAIDS!
    • mature, responsible members in the kinship
    • has a guild website
    feel free to mail me in game or PM me here about you kinship.
    thx
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000040800/signature.png]Seraphador[/charsig][/B]

Elrraen - lvl 26 LM - Elf - Historian

Playstyle:
    Definitely casual. I play whenever I have time, usually on weekends, and I'm more interested in really experiencing the game, rather than leveling. Interested in raiding, but I don't know that I'm really at a high enough level for that. Interested in going to the moors someday when I get to the right level.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Just this one! I love Lord of the Rings, so I had to try it out! I definitely haven't been dissapointed!

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I like to think that I'm fun, and I'll always help out when I can. I don't really care too much about being level 50 as fast as possible (even thought it always is fun seeing the message saying you've gone up another level), and I would much rather spend time reading the storylines and really experiencing Middle-Earth as Tolkien imagined in, and as I imagined it while reading the books. I have played all of the EA video games based on the movies, and I've always found that actually being in the world was more fun than killing off the bad guys, which is one of the reasons I really love this game.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I love meeting new people, and running into friends I've made while questing, and I'm looking for a kin that can offer me that sense of family and friendship. I think that I would really prefer to belong to a kinship that was created specifically for LOTRO because I'm really not involved in any other MMOs, and I don't really know much about them. I think I would need a kin that's probably pretty patient, considering the fact that I'm very new to these games, and I don't always understand the best way to do something, or all of the terminology (but I am learning). I'm not really into Roleplaying, but it wouldn't bother me if other people did it. I'm looking for a kin that's respectful, and really appreciates Lord of the Rings in the same way I do (which I think describes most people in this game). Thanks for reading!

**Thanks for all the of the information everyone! I've decided to go with Defenders of the Light! **
    Last edited by Flameofthewest1; Mar 11 2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Found a kinship

Alaras Elf Hunter 47

Playstyle:
    Casual at the moment. I have a 7 month old daughter who is more important than MMOs.

MMO games you’ve played:
    SWG for about a month and DDO for over a year.

I have been a member of the LOTRO community since 2006. I participated in both closed and open Beta so I have been around for a while. As a member of a kinship I am able to do whatever is requested of me. I have been an officer in two different gaming guilds in the past.

I'm looking for a kinship that has a solid base of players at all different stages of the game. I tend to get altitis and like to try out different classes although I'm set on my hunter as a main character. I don't have a lot of time to play during the week as I work nights but I can jump on for longer periods on the weekends. I'm more into a casual kinship than a harcore RP kin.

Lifetime Founder Member

Ingame Names:
    Hornori (Lvl19 Champ), Felonias (Lvl 22 Hunter), Cerebralassasin (Lvl 21 Guardian)
    Age/Sex: 35, Rarely (oops) i meant Male

Playstyle: Regular-Casual, Helper, prefer solo but group to help and when need be.
    Tank fighter.

MMO Games Played b4 Guild Wars, Battlefield 2

Why Kinships should be interested
    I'm a helper monkey who is able to go it alone aswell, any respective AUSTRALIAN/NZ clan will find me to be friendly and outgoing and willing to give his all. You scratch my back, i'll scratch yours twice as much

I'm fairly flexible in my gaming style and can adapt quickly. But as indicated above i'm pretty much a Tank I don't back down (unless the situation requires i run like a sissy :lol

atm I can play between 5pm-10:30pm during the week and weekends all day "subject to change"

Overall i'm just in it for fun and value for money. tell me in game, PM me here or email me. CHEERZ
    Last edited by GameOverRIP; Feb 26 2008 at 07:14 AM.

In-game name: Elthiriel - 25 Elf Lore-master.
    Play-style: Casual, but with an interest in PvMP later on (Freeps or Creeps).

Previous MMO experience: Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes (and Villains), Starwars Galaxies (Pre-CU/NGE), Tabula Rasa, Everquest 2, Entropia Universe.

Why should kinships be interested in me: I'm fairly friendly, but I prefer to take a back seat to leading, but I'm willing to take a leadership role in a group when I'm verse with a particular instance. By having to endure the first months of playing a lore-master in LOTRO prior to the addition of skills and fixes applied to pet AI, I learned my way around other essential skills for the lore-master class that are often ignored by new comers to the game, thus improving the survivability of a group in some of the tougher mid-level (20s to early 30s) instances.

What kind of kinship that you are looking for: I'm pretty much open to any sort of kinship (even role-play focused), but raiding may be out of the question since I am at university at this time and between jobs (so I'm applying for jobs, going to interviews after class...), excluding summer when I'm off from university. One thing that I absolutely need in a kinship is open-minded persons that can parse my real life identity from my character's (gender and all).

my name is Katerin im a somewhat new player to the world of elendilmir. i was a starting player at release but due to internet issues i had to suspend playing til now. i retired a t16 hunter and started over as champ here. im currently 16 , i play mostly from 7am cst to 12pm on days i work ( work nights if you cant tell ).

im a very casual player as i have a family that comes first. im a vetern of mmorpgs dating back to EQ1 with 3 lvl 65s retired SWG Master Jedi retired and 3 lvl 70 Wow players retired. Im mostly into group/solo play has i find family time usually kills raid time. tho im not above raiding just dont want anyone to be mad if i dont show up or have to leave in middle of cause as stated before family first .

im mostly looking for a kinship for the social aspect and i enjoy helping others and would like to see my help go towards building and helping a kinship along then just myself.

PM me here. I would rather join an established kinship as I really dont wanna put a ton of effor tinto getting one off the ground only to have it poof 3 weeks later as ive seen them do over the years.

Nam Pham - Finite (50 Champ, and some crafting alts)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):

GMT-7, Alberta, Canada

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Would like to raid, but I'm find grinding out quests and books.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Lotro, Guildwars, Diablo(1 and 2), probably other stuff too

I was an officer of my kinship before I stopped playing, which was right around when the rift raid came about. But for the 4-6 months before that, I was casually playing as most of my kinship had quit. I'm a GM Tailor, and was one of the very first to GM on Elendilimir, ie was able to sell 50ish Superb Radiant Cloaks at 5gold. If you remember those days, it shows you how quickly I GM'd. My champ is at 50, probably has a couple raid items, and the rest is all single use recipe crits. I don't really know specifics because I'm just downloading the game again. I played open/closed beta, and I've seen a lot. I'm just rusty of the new stuff, which is what I came back to the game for.

I'm looking for a larger kinship that holds at least 1 weekly raid, and has a lot of players at and around 50 so I can get some help doing the books. I'm only at chapter4/5/6ish of book 10 and would love to get those done. I'm very personable and don't mind helping grinding out for pages/books/lvl as long as I get some help in return. I'll be rolling a main alt soon too, either an LM or Burg and a Jeweler as the crafting profession.
    Last edited by Finite; Feb 25 2008 at 03:13 AM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known) :
    Amathor and Meleryn
    27ish.. give or take..
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.) :
    Australia, Sydney
    All kinds, in most games we join "Hardcore" raiding guilds, but we are looking to take LoTRo more casual.. Not to say we wouldnt like the idea of raiding later on
    MMO games you’ve played:
    EQ1(8years), EQ2(3years), EvE(3 years) SWG(3years? i think lol)
    We are good people Friendly, non demanding, easy to get along with. Willing to help where we can. quick learners and simply not annoying tools.
    Aussies! We are after an active Australian kinship that has a some players in the 30ish range, since thats what we are.. We are really looking for Active, friendly aussies/kiwis. So we have ppl to chat too and generally hang out with..

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast