We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Ligand

Location. London Ontario(estern timezone)

Playstyle. Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, hardcore, end-game,

MMO games you’ve played:Swg,GW,WOW

What do you offer kinships?:a great amount of skill once i learn this game.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I am looking for a stable guild with ventrillo who is active.(epic name is cool too )

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

My name is John 26 from Houston
    Character name Vanimelda - lvl 5 Elven Lore-Master
    Living in Houston, TX
    My playstyle I want to work with group and help others with in the game. While i am new to LOTRO i have played other MMORPGs, Star Wars Galaxies and WoW.
    Im looking for a group to help and train with. I do have experience in MMORPGs to help out. Im also a big LOTRs fan and look forward to running around within Middle Earth.

Main character name is Leafrian, level 29 (almost 30!) Hunter. I'm 30+ something, from Canada.

I normally play quite often in the evenings and on weekends, maybe 40+ hours a week.

Previous MMOs: Too many to list, but I'll try. Ultima Online (beta), FFXI (61 PLD on Carbuncle), WoW (60 Hunter, 60 Priest), EQ2 (60 Dirge/48 Hunter), Vanguard (50 Bard), Lineage, Lineage 2 (52 Bladedancer), EVE (still active), Dungeons and Dragons Online (12 Bard), Dungeon Runners, Silkroad Online, 9Dragons, Archlord, Guild Wars, Rappelz (71 Ranger).

Playstyle: PvE. I enjoy soloing (due to the hours I play, I don't normally have a choice), but I also do very well in group/raid scenarios, having been part of several hardcore guilds in both WoW (on Gilneas) and EQ2 (on Lavastorm).

I'm actually looking for a smaller kinship, preferably Elf only (or at least mostly Elf with maybe a few non-elven alts). Voice chat would be nice as well, either in game or through TeamSpeak/Ventrilo.

A kinship with a interest in both RP and raiding would be nice, though I don't hardcore RP.

What do I have to offer? Well, I'm witty, talkative, you'll either love me or hate me but you'll definitely know me I find it odd when you're in a guild and there's people there that never say anything in guild chat, anything, then complain (in private tells later of course) to leadership that they felt excluded. Communication is key.

Your name, or character name and race:Lethalos, Elf Champion lvl 45

Playstyle: Solo mostly 5-6 nights per week

MMO games you’ve played:WoW, EQ2, EQOA

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am looking to access more end game content. I have soloed mostly to this part, except of course for group quests. I am looking to better my character by acquiring gear and learning more raid play.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. End Game, No BS. If you are the type of kinship that caters to casual players that are only in it for themselves... well I probably won't work out for you. I beleive that the kinship/guild is measured by the weakest links.

Char Name: Tahu
    Race/Class: Dwarf Champion
    Level: Currently 32
    Location. Sydney, Australia
    Playstyle. Online 12 hours a day. Looking for end game raid or PVP
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EQ2, Ragnarok Online. Lineage II, FFXI

I'm a part time Uni Student and a full time gamer. Hehe.. looking for a kinship to group together while leveling and hopefully raiding together at 50.. i'm excited to do monster play at levle 50 too.. i'm a friend of Tempe who posted after me.. ^^.. so its a 2 man package.. buy one get one free... PST me in game.. i would most probably be on..

Char name: Tempe (Lore Master)
    Location. sydney, Australia
    Lvl : 32

Playstyle : online almost 24/7! realGamerz!! Always need of Fellowship and Raids.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Ragnarok, EverQuest2, LineAge, FFXI, Diablo2.

i'm A full time gamers, while there's always nothing to do at home, i play! ^^"
    really need a kinship so that we're able to find fellowship easier and mayb raids as well. To get Through 50 mayb in 2 weeks? :P im a Friend of Tahu. we've been playing this game for 2 weeks, so just imagine that we're lvl 32 now.. really trying hard.. :P

We're Looking for a kinship which is very flexible, and able to help their members in any way which is advice or mayb a help for quests to get through.
    and also not too formal. must be a fun one!..
    thx.. please consider recruiting us.. i'll be waitin for ur reply ^^

Name on forums or character name: Forum Name: Shakri, In-Game Name: Shakri - Champion; Ellestara - Lore Master; Linarian - Hunter.

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 34

Playstyle: Both PvE and PvP, I was a hardcore Raider, but I'm not looking to do that anymore. I do love crafting and had almost every crafter in the game of WOW. I played a Druid and was the main healer as a Druid for most of the duration that I raided. I enjoy playing the support class, but am also looking to try some new classes as you see with my Hunter and Champion.

Games you’ve played: Ever Quest, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Asheron's Call for about 4-5 years, World of Warcraft for the last 3 years.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I was part of a Raiding guild in WOW and am a firm believer in helping out your fellow guildies. I was always one to help others finish quests, both guildies and real life friends that were in other guilds. I enjoy both questing and raiding.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. This one is very important for recruiters: I am looking for a kinship that is a mature group of individuals looking to have fun in this game and who like to help others and work together to finish quests, raids, etc. I left wow due to the rough schedule of raiding 3-4 nights a week for 4 hours a night. I am married and my wife and I are expecting our first child, so I am not looking for raiding every night guild, as the new baby and my wife are my number 1 priority. I do enjoy raiding and doing end game raids, just not on an "attendance mandatory" schedule. With my knowledge of MMO's and my mature nature I feel I have a lot to offer a kindship, both with helping others, raiding on a limited bais, and crafting as I am a junkie for it.

See you all in game!!!

SEM (single elf minstrel) ISO Kinship

Update. I found a great home with the Rangers of Thintaur. Thank you for all the responses and good hunting!
    Last edited by theangrybarcode; Nov 08 2007 at 12:44 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Soulmirror - 16 Minstrel
    Soulshot - 16 Hunter

Real life Age: 45

Preferred server(s), if any: Elendilmir

Location. EST

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, some PvP, RAIDs, casual sliding to hardcore, medium crafting.

MMO games you’ve played:
    GW, WoW, EQ, EQ2, UO, EVE, Earth and Beyond, Jumpgate, EQ2,

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I enjoy team play, camaraderie, and quiet while playing (can speak when needed, lol). I can use T. S. or Vent. I enjoy playing support characters like Healers, Buffer-Debuffers, Range DPS.

Been involved with guilds in all of the games I have played, beta tested a lot of the games I play. Also been a guild officer and started a guild in EQ ( Bastion Amici). Flexible with my play time and willing to assist others.

I also have 2 friends that play here also and came from EQ2, 1 is Tank heavy and does a lot of research, the other has mastered every craft in every game they have played.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

I am looking for a community guild, the kind of guild where I can log in play hard and laugh hard. I can take on questing, grinding, exploring and crafting. I do not mind helping others advance as it is for the good of the guild.

I would like to get my friends in on this guild invite with me as we form a good 3 person group and play together well.

Please contact or in game mail Soulshot, Lifesavior or Zonnaii. Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by Soulmirror1; Oct 05 2007 at 12:41 AM.

Aristocles, Lore-master, Human
    Location. CA, Pacific
    Playstyle. Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual,
    MMO games I've played: WOW, EQ, D&D,D2, NWN
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. Community based, PVMP, Mautre

Forum Name: Mommyfeet1

Character Names:
    Nelyahin, Elf [Main Character] level 16 (Minstrel)
    Jonelle, Human level 10 (Lore Master)

Location. Atlanta, GA (EST)

Playstyle: I'm new to LOTRO, however been gaming for a long time. I prefer RP, PvE, Casual, Group, End-Game, Raiding (but would prefer to avoid a 6 day schedule for raiding).

MMO games you’ve played: Ultima Online (5+), Ever Quest, Never Winter Nights (Private Servers Owned and Visited), Star Wars Galaxies (Still Play), World of Warcraft (3+), Guild Wars and Vanguard.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a mature, experienced gamer that still appreciates a good joke. In UO I ran one of the oldest guilds on the Great Lakes Shard. Because of that, I respect and understand how demanding guilds can grow into. I've also been part of very successful Raiding guilds and have been very comfortable in knowing my class, regardless of how chaotic the situation gets. I also have enjoyed heavy RP guilds where breathing life in your character was essential. Last but not least, I run with my RL husband (Elihu, level 16 Guardian). Gaming together is part of what we do, so any guild considerations would have to understand it would be a team they must consider.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): We like other mature players, drama free, and people who want to explore as much of Middle Earth as possible. Grouping, helping each other, and tackling large instances would be wonderful as well. Large guilds or Growing guilds would probably peek our interest the most. No "social" or "cyber" guild offers please.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Nelyahin~

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Eade, Male Human Captain (50)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Adelaide, South Australia +930 - would prefer something within Australian/NZ/Asian timezones

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I like to get quests done, enjoy myself in the process, not waste time. Love doing PvE instances, have a splash of RAID experience, interested in end-game, want to flesh out a character, although time-limited during the week with full-time work and weekends are usually gaming time but sometimes I dabble in the real world. Sometimes go for PvP, and would do more if I had a great kin to go with. I get into crafting, although can put tools down if needed.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, LOTRO, trialled EVE

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I offer a player who plays. I keep groups together, I find everyone's strong point, I include ppl and get them working together. I like to have fun when the time calls for it, and if someone is leading a group they have my full attention and support. I like details and enjoy problem solving, whatever the problem may be.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship based in Australia/NZ/Asia timezones, a group of people who are anything from time restricted players to hardcore gamers. I want a kinship who's interested in end-game material and is working on the 50 instances or Helegrod. I enjoy a good PvP romp in the moors if backed up by like-minded players (whether we're being cunning, sadistic, serious, stupid, whatever the flavour). I don't want a kinship where everyone sits around creating alt after alt and not really tackling what's beyond dinging 50. I want a kinship who's interested in helping each class reach their potential, which may involved going through instances numerous times, or on a regular basis.
    Eade Helmcrest - Captain

rest xp ftw

No real character just yet (founder invite appreciated :P)

Age 28
    Playstyle- solo, pve, raids on weekends, somewhere between casual and hardcore; preferably no RP.
    MMO: Anarchy online, dabbled with EVE, mudding
    What I offer: I like English better than l33t, you can expect comprehensible messages from me. Will happily help out fellow members, if there's time available.
    What kind of kinship: Growing-large kinships. Really good if there's a high turnout on evenings & weekends. Not really interested in org politics, just others to team with and shoot the breeze. Competent people who work well in raids.

Cheers

I'll preface with the fact that there are two of us who are looking for a guild (husband & wife gamers)...

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Recht [minstrel] & Mattie [guardian] (hobbits)

Playstyle: small groups, pvp, some raiding

MMO games you’ve played: WoW & DAoC primarily... tried pretty much all of them though.

Why kinships should be interested in you: Unlike many people we recognize the difference between video games and reality. We don't get uptight about imaginary video game stuff. Mostly we're interested in finding some good people to enjoy the game with. Also, we're pretty skilled players (bragging a little here). I've been a successful raid leader and would be happy to help with this type of thing again.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Above all we want a smallish group of mature people who approach MMO games with common sense. We aren't looking for an uber raiding guild or a hardcore pvp guild. Just some adults with a good sense of humor.
    Last edited by Recht; Oct 15 2007 at 12:12 PM.

Wink Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Name: Forum- Batman99/ Game- Blimi( dwarf-champion)Diomand(hobbit-hunter)

preffer asian timezone or auzzie

Playstyle: player v player and a slight touch of RP

Games I've Played: World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2142, Frozen Throne

Why Kinships should be interested in me: Im on most of the time, pretty chatty, do anything i can do to help out

What kind of kinship are you looking for: Im looking for a kinship who can help out, have get togethers, popular, mature

thx!
    Last edited by Batman99; Oct 23 2007 at 10:16 AM.

Char name :
    Allatin
    Class and lvl :
    Champion 32
    Profession :
    Armorer (metalsmith tier 4 (need quest to master) Prospector (Beginning tier 5), Tailor (Tier 3)

I'm looking into a mature kinship that want to do raid and PvP. I want to play most of the content (all of it if possible).
    I'm married with two child, I,m an university student. I still got time to play.
    I've played most mmorpg (from eq1 to vangard, from DaoC to WoW and played a lot of other ( like horizon, shadowbane, CoH/CoV ... )
    I was a big raider in WoW, but I wished to came back to my lifetime account of Lotro. And I'm currently searching for some nice people to enjoy playing with.
    Send me an ingame msg or an forum mail. I will answer as soon as I see it.

This post is for a mother-daughter team.

char name: Cate
    class/lvl: 22 Hobbit Minstrel

char name: Lelilya
    class/lvl: 22 Hobbit Guardian

playstyle: casual
    MMO games played: EQLive EQ2

what we offer: We are a friendly team who try to help others when we can. We were members of a strong family guild from EQ (Fearless Crusaders on Luclin) who transitioned to EQ2.

what we are looking for: We want another family style guild that offers friendly conversation and help as needed. People we can feel comfortable with when it comes time to complete the ever fascinating group quests.

forum name for responses: Cate

*Kinship found...thanks to everyone who responded.
    Last edited by cate; Nov 23 2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: kinship found

messed up post wrong forum
    Last edited by Saarlain; Oct 26 2007 at 02:51 PM.

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Char Name: Strikehelm
    Race/Class: Dwarf Guardian
    Level: Currently 29
    Playstyle: Light Roleplaying to moderate roleplaying, strong connections with other players, fellowshipping
    MMO games you’ve played: Guild Wars, a little of WoW

I am looking for a kinship with some Light RP elements with a lot of fun, strong players and characters that fellows together often and hopefully has people around my level range. I like a strong sense of community and I try to play often and love helping others.

Talonras, Man, Captain. Only level 11 so far =/
    Name/Age irl: Jake. 17.
    From Michigan so EST but I normally play really late for my timezone.
    I play just about every way imaginable.
    Played Guild Wars A LOT. And WoW for a bit. Along with some others for a bit. But I've always been a gamer and know what I'm doing.
    I'm a pretty easy-going guy that likes to have a good time but knows when to crack down and play seriously.
    I'm pretty much just looking for any kinship that likes to have a good time and is rather chatty.

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Posting here.

Your name, or character name and race: FLYNNATH - MAN - CAPTAIN(L20)
    Playstyle: GROUP, PvE, RAIDs, CASUAL, END-GAME, CRAFTER
    MMO games you’ve played: LOTRO, WOW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships: LOYAL, DEDICATED, NO-FUSS...
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: ACTIVE AND INTERESTED IN EXPERIENCING LOTRO TO THE MAX.

Cleitanious (Havn't made the character, still debating on if I should play on this server permenantly)

Location. EST USA

Playstyle
    Solo most of the time,
    group for instances,
    PvE all of the time,
    PvP rarely,
    RAIDs only when absolutely nothing else to do,
    casual pretty much,
    hardcore when I have days off , e
    nd-game I usually avoid,
    RP not in RP sessions or anything but my characters arn't named Smackdaddy,
    no RP can be expected,
    time limited on work days,
    crafter but not craft-farmer.

MMO games you’ve played:Zelda-Online, DaoC Beta, WoW, EQ 2, SWG Beta

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Loyal, experience player who has been kinship leader in other games including LOTRO.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    A casual, family-type kinship who is willing to contact me via PM on forums.

Name: Ilyana

Class/level: Loremaster, 38.

Location: US, CST. But I play at all hours so time zone isn't that important really.

Playstyle:
    Solo and group play mostly, PvE. I don't like PvP, and I don't RP although I think it's neat. I'm pretty hardcore, but not too focused on raids/end-game, although I do like raiding. I like crafting, as i'm a Master Tailor and Master Expert Metalsmith. I have alts that are a Master Artisan Weaponsmith, Artisan Jeweller, Master Expert Woodworker, Master Expert Scholar, and Grandmaster Farmer. I have a 37 hunter, 36 burglar, 32 minstrel, and another 26 burglar.

MMO games you’ve played: Everquest 1 for 3 years.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm courteous, I'm mature (some of the time ) I play alot, and I love crafting so i'm sure I can help other members with armor/weapons/potions/jewelry, etc.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A mature (emphasis on "mature" please), laid-back kinship of all levels with other friendly, helpful people that raids but isn't too hardcore and not focused on PvP.
    Last edited by MalonSaria; Mar 24 2010 at 10:32 PM.

Forum Name: Jhender

In-game name: level 50 hunter Vindyamiriel

Playstyle: casual, quite a bit of crafting (GM Tailor), looking to do some raiding

MMO games: none before

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm easy going. Playing the game because i like the story and the graphics. WoW graphics and style turned me off totally.

What kind of kinship Im looking for: something casual, but I try to play whenever I can, sometimes daily. I've been grouping with two other RL friends, and our previous kin has sortof died out with friends dropping out of the game due to other commitments. The three of us would want to stay together. looking for a kin that has ppl on at oceanic timings
    Vindyamiriel @ Elendilmir

Forum Name: Ironmonkaa

In-game name: level 50 Burglar - Rackin, level 50 Lore-Master - Hamit

Playstyle: Solo, grouping, pvmp, raids and some crafting GM tailor and master scholar

MMO games: none

Why kinships should be interested in you: I love lotro, play it a lot and love to be in a kinship. I also like to help people.

What kind of kinship I'm looking for: I am looking for an overall good kingship that does some raids like Helegrod or the rift, and also does some pvmp raiding.
    Last edited by Ironmonkaa; Oct 31 2007 at 11:46 AM.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast