We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Mat--->Teddyruxspin
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):santa barbara cali. west coast
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I specelize in tanking but also do great as a support class, dps or healing.
    MMO games you’ve played: SWG, EVE, WOW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:I am a very expirenced MMO player that is and has always been a team player.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a "Muture" group of people that play on a regular basis and maybe even through the night (not on weeknights-late anyway). I would prefer an instancing/ raiding group but i love doing PVE questing content as well.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Emjak, lvl 39 Human Champion, Weaponsmith

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 36, married with two young kids named Emily and Jake....

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Denver, CO MST. Typically don't start playing until later in evenings because of the kids...

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Solo, group.. that is what i have played the most so far. This is my first MMO that i have ever played, and really enjoy the kind of quests that are instance based or require groups the most. I am trying to build my character to be an excellent RAID type character long term. Not too much into RP though. Would definitely like to try PvP and raids eventually...PVP probably pretty soon.

MMO games you’ve played: This is my first MMO, can't believe I have never tried these types of games in the past.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I usually spend one night a week helping others on quests that I have already done. Typically involves me going up against greyed NPC's where I receive very little in terms of XP. Doesn't really bother me at all. The fact that I get to group with people and help is what I really like in this game format. Definitely a casual gamer not really afraid to take the slow path to end game material. Would like to get there someday though, and be very profficient in what I do. Not afraid of criticism of my gameplay. Just be nice about it. And understand that I am trying to get better, and will do what is asked almost always....
    And I like to have fun. I joke a lot. As much as possible. Not to say I am not serious when it is time to be serious, but laughter is a good way to cut tension and help me to relax. I am not a Full on Serious Aggro be all end all gamer. I want to be good, but I am playing a game to have some fun to.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Mature, Casual, Helping, Active, looking to move towards end game content if not already there. I really dig this game, and want to get involved with a guild that digs the game as much as I do.

Please consider me for your Kinship. I waited pretty long to try to get into a Kinship as I was trying to learn as much as I could about this game and how it worked. Suffice to say, I think I am up to speed now and would make an excellent recruit to any organization.

Thanks

I have a lvl 50 minny, 42 hunter and 30 loremaster. I would like to raid with the Minstrel on east coast time starting at 5 or 6pm. If your kinship's raids start around this time please message me. I played 2 years as a priest on wow, a priest in vanguard etc. I love the healing classes.

Minstrel: Zoarn
    Me: Susan age 47
    Oregon
    PVE casual to hard core
    Looking for and end game kinship
    I am mature without drama
    Last edited by Zoarn; Aug 15 2007 at 06:49 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Cedaar, Level 49 elf hunter

Location -EST, I'm in Toronto Canada

Playstyle. Casual/hard core, I have an irregular schedule with work, so when I'm off (sometimes 4-5 days at a time) I play alot.

MMO games you’ve played: AC, SWG, EQ2, LOTR

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I can offer maturity, loyalty and at times humour too! When I'm at home I play way to much, even when I'm on the road with work I also play the game from time to time.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I would like to find a kinship that has some kind of a regular raiding schedule, but because of my career and work schedule attendance is not mandatory. Also a kinship that helps each other out and is mature.
    Cedaar

Level 50 Hunter

Your name, or character name and race: Reki 22 Dwarf Guardian
    Playstyle: Well I've been soloing mainly and doing PUGs as my friends from other games are still playing the other games. I'm heavily into crafting and working 4 crafters at the moment. I'm a quest junkie and will complete all the quests and deeds that I can.
    MMO games you’ve played: Asheron's Call, Vanguard, Asheron's Call 2, Everquest 2, Earth and Beyond, Dark Age of Camelot, Horizons, Star Wars Galaxies,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Being a quest junkie, I'm always up for helping people complete quests that I've already done, or are in progress. I'm also a dedicated crafter and love making stuff for my kinmates. I'm quite happy to log in and spend all my playtime slaving over a forge kitting out people.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm not looking for the biggest kinship on the server, biggest is not always the best. But also not looking for a smaller kinship, having noone to chat to is boring. Something midrange is best with enough people to make it interesting, but not too many so that there's a lot of politics and bitching. I'm here to have fun, I get enough politics at work. Raiding is fun, but it's not necessary, getting a big bunch of people together to do something is always good, but I'm not after a raiding guild that requires me to have specific attendance, this is a game, not a job.

Name: McGuffy, level 31 guardian
    Location: Pacific time zone, but I play many hours (not later than 10-11)
    Playstyle: solo, group, raid
    MMO games you’ve played: uo, eq1, wow, vg
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I dont know. Id share recipes, and do a decent amount of helping guildies out. I dont beg, and I wash my hands.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'd like a kinship with an active membership, meaning many online. I like the possiblity of finding guild groups to adventure and grow with. Eventually when we have enough 50's Id like to do some raiding.

Im really looking for a mature group of people to hang with and do stuff with.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Lintheon
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):U.S
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):PVE/group
    MMO games you’ve played:WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:im funny/nice and like to hang out with ppl and VERY loyal
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): a ranger/hunter/assasin based one

Holf
    Hunter 50
    weaponsmith master expert
    iam looking for a oceania raid guild CD/uru/helegrod etc
    iam in my 20s live in australia

give me a buzz if know any kin is looking for hunter that plays oceania times

Character name(s): Ameris (champ), Demariel (hunter), Aniyana (capt.)
    Timezone: CST
    Previous MMO's: AC, DAOC, AC2, LineageII (beta), Wow
    Playstyle: Based on previous experience, PVE/Group/RAID

What I'm looking for: A fun group of people to run with. This game has been a lot of fun so far, but I miss having a guild to chat and do things with.

Why you want me: This question is better suited for my wife, as I am more or less stuck with myself. I'm friendly, loyal, and I'm usually willing to help others.

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

character: Rafuvei level 14 hobbit minstrell! (not sure if itll last. healing is bad for my playstyle. need some melee magic!)

real life age: 25.

real life location: western australia.

playstyle: i am a gamer. i am all kinds of hardcore. i charge into rooms and rip stuff apart. if i travel anywhere, i jump the whole way. cant move without bouncing. i hate waiting and tentativeness. i take everything easy, dont care if i die as long as i have fun. the most fun is when you accidently agro 20 mobs and live to laugh at yourself for being ********.

games: i played everquest1 for 7 years. swg for 3 years. eq2 for maybe a year, same with wow, played anarchy online for a short while - if theres a online game, ive tried it :P

what i want: i want a fun guild with fun people who play too many online games. i play for a good 6 hours every day, more on my days off. i want people like that to be my friends. easy going cool people i like doing stupid stuff. i love stupid guild names, and spending a hour trying to jump up to get to a point noone else can on the geometry. can spend hours running in circles or jumping up and down a fence. i am enjoying farming right now.

what im good for: i dont really want to raid but i was in a high end eq guild for like 4 years. i know howto raid, granted, as a DPS class. i dont want to raid, dont want to be required to login, or anything like that. want to have fun. dont want to be mollycoddled by a guild that wont allow swearing or racism, even if its not heartfelt. ill mock the hell outof anyone, and expect the same in return.

~kowie (i know theres gotta be some people from everquest here) TRIBUNAL REPRESENT!

I have been playing for 2 months on Elendilmir and have yet to find a good Kinship.

I have a level 48 minstrel and soon will be starting another character.

I would like to find a kinship with some higher levels who plan are starting new charaters as well.

I play 5-7 days a week for 3-4 hours and usually play 5-8 am and 6-9 est.

Name: lilsano hobbit minstrel level18
    Age 35
    I have been playing solo but would prefer groups
    being playing WOW for 2 years
    I have alot of raid experience on wow 2 level 70's main is a Druid. Healed alot in raids
    I would bring raid experience to guild. Could play a couple of night a week
    Last edited by raygun; Aug 22 2007 at 09:40 PM.

Characters: Many on this server...all elves, every class available to elves, working them up together (Currently levels 11-14). Bellae or Janai would be a safe bet for contact.

Playstyle: I run the gamut. Sometimes I just like to tool around on my own. But I prefer group oriented, non-RP, PvE, PvP at all levels of gaming. I would be mostly a casual player (a job, wife, and 3 year old mandates that if I want to keep ANY of them) but I also have the leeway to make arrangements for protracted events (ie Raids, Kinship oriented events).

MMO games you’ve played: In chronological order: EQ, DAoC(Beta thru Catacombs), SWG, SoR(Beta), GW, CoH, CoV, EvE, DDO, WoW, LOTRO

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a mature and helpful player. I know when to lead, follow, or get out of the way. I am aware that there are other people on the other end of this game who are relying on me to do my job in a group. I spend time studying the game so I can do that job well. I have a relatively wry sense of humor and wit. Most of all, I am a team player...I want to be a part of something that is greater than the sum of its parts.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I want a Kinship that wants the same thing I do...to work well as a team whether it is in PvE or PvP...hopefully both. The kinship should be mature, but not above having fun (it is a game after all.) Of note, I will instantly drop any kinship that exhibits bigotry, grief-style playing, or exploit driven play. (Honor above all.)

If it seems that I would fit in with your kinship send me a message.
    Last edited by Marquin; Aug 23 2007 at 04:45 PM.

Proudly rolling with Shards of Narsil now

- Kipling
    Last edited by Nothsef; Oct 15 2007 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Joined up

I have moved over to LoTR from many years of EQ and WOW. I have done a great deal of end game content in both games. I am 37 years old so as you guessed it I am looking for a mature Kinship. My in game name is Klypto a level 14 Minstrel Elf atm. I am looking for a Kinship where what is mine is yours and yours is mine that has a feeling of family and willing to help one another if you think it is ok for Kinship members to sale itmes out right to one another then im not your person.

I am a veteran gamer. I have played UO,DAOC,EQ2 and WoW to name a few. I am an adult so I would prefer a mature kinship. I do not want to power game and do think we should help each other. I am looking for a guild that will have people on around my level 8 Lore Master atm as I am starting over from Brandywine. I play everyday but there are no set times and some days are clearly longer than others. Thanks! My in game name is Etholawen.

Your name, or character name and race: Zo, level 50 Human Lore-Master
    Location. PST
    Playstyle. Solo, group, PvE, RAIDs, casual, end-game.
    MMO games you’ve played: Asherons Call, Wow

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: A LOTR fan, l like to do the epic/story type quests, and willing to repeat to help others.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A family oriented atmosphere. A group that does the more difficult group/epic quests. I would also like to get in a kinship large enough that I can participate in raids.

(I also have a level 50 minstrel friend and a level 36 champion friend that will probably want to join too)

Edited. Thanks!
    Last edited by Blachloch; Sep 01 2007 at 06:52 PM.

Char: Galoras, 30 minstrel
    Playstyle: Mass PvE raids. I'm a uni student, so I play anywhere from a couple of hours a day up to 8-10 hour benders occasionally.

Previous games: UO (never really got into it), WoW (crazy raider type until TBC came out, then it lost interest)
    Why me? Because I'm a totally awesome person I'm vocal, noisy, and occasionally arrogant too. I'm also helpful though, be it advice, runs or items that others need. I'm also good for a chat or laugh, or if you just need someone to abuse.

What I'm looking for in a kinship: Regardless of what I've posted above, I like maturity. At least, some maturity. Good english skills are very much preferred. Also, I prefer kinships that can take a joke, and that are good for a laugh. Nothing ... below the belt, however. Jokes are fine, but there can be a fine line between a joke, and being a downright <bad word>. I guess I should also be looking for a guild that is hoping to progress somewhat, PvE styles. Whilst I don't mind sitting around for a bit, if there is no progression being attempted, I'm quite likely to jump ship.

So, anyway, fairly longwinded post but I'm sure it makes sense to some, and it's those people who I want to chat with. Oh, and play or something I guess. Also, I'm not a full RP-er, I tend to speak OOC quite a lot, but I can RP at times.

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race:Forum name-xxangelxx Character name-Kerridwen(Elf)

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual

MMO games you’ve played:EVE Online, Guild Wars, WoW, Lineage II, and DAOC

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a very genuine person. I am pleasant and sweet. Don't know how many females play LOTRO but if I fit the quota by all means, hit me up. I am a mature player(to a point, gotta laugh sometime right :P). One reason why I left WoW, too much immaturity in some cases. :P

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am very interested in a kinship that is devoted in helping each member whether it be with a quest, raid, or whatever. I am also interested in a mature kinship but also, one that the members do have a sense of humor. You have to have a lighter side.

reposting:

Name: Merrhelm

Location. NY usually on after 6pmEST

Playstyle: Solo, group, PvE, PvP(eventually), RAIDs, casual, minor crafting

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, a little WoW, CoH, Guild Wars

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a mature player looking for some other mature players to roll through middle earth with.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: One that helps each other out, and one with members that are fun to play alongside

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Gerondd
    Location. : Central Time Zone (florida Panhandle
    Playstyle. I am a little bit of everything, I always support my kinship
    MMO games you’ve played: Star Wars Galaxies
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Team player who like to have fun
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I want one that respects it's members, Acts with dignity and most of all has fun.

Gerond

Your name, or character name and race (if known): skordir, dwarf, champion
    Location. Right now Oceanic times, soon to be West Coast
    Playstyle. : Solo, Group, Crafter, RP or non-RP.
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW, EVE, Lineage 2, FF,
    Why kinships should be interested in you. I play a fairly good ammount of time. I help out when I can. Im a team player
    What do you offer kinships?: I can design websites, graphics, craft in game, and like to learn
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. A fairly well established kinship that has active members and can give me a solid group to play with
    Last edited by kha0tik; Sep 07 2007 at 07:12 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Riknir/Champion/Human

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Dallas,TX CST

Playstyle: Grouping, PVE, PVP, etc
    MMO games you’ve played: EVQ, EVQII, Shadowbane, FungWan, MatrixOnline, COH, Planetside, WoW, Guild Wars

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Fairly active member. I like to group whether its questing, raids, or helping other members out.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Fairly mature that is big on fun and grouping for the common good.
    Last edited by MasterArathorn; Sep 08 2007 at 09:55 PM.

I am the man, Myrrick, a level 24 Captain.

In the world outside of Middle Earth I am 26 and live in Southern California.

Playstyle: Questing, Fellowshipping, generally having a hell of a time.

To be honest I haven't played any MMO since Ultima Online, this was the first one that grabbed my interest being that it is Lord of the Rings.

I play quite a bit. Have a good system, play most nights, am loving the game. Further, I don't come alone. I have a level 23 hunter who will join any kinship I do, he's my brother. We play together and have are good enough to complete high level quests with just the two of us.

I'm looking for a kinship that is fun, relaxed and easy to set up fellowships with. Although we've had a fair amount of success on our own, there are often times when we could use so more people to help out, so we need a kinship that has people on regularly. We are very relaxed and like fun, talkative people. We both type fast as hell, so we don't mind good conversation during quests. We are pretty dedicated and I think we would make a good addition to a solid kinship. That's the rub.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast