We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Name: Valignor, 85, RK, Dps (yea I know)
    Type of account : Lifer VIP (Just came back after a long afk)

Playstyle: Fairly Mid-Hardcore(20+ weekly) but without having my head stuck in my *ss about how 'leet I am. Raider/Min Maxer/PvP. I play one toon and I try to do it well.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, DCUO, Aion, SWTOR, GW2, DDO. (Raided in all of them except Aion)

What do you offer kinships?
    : Im mellow, quiet, insightful, I carry my own weight. I maximize out character when possible. I'm funny in a trashy way once you get to know me.
    I only ask that Im surrounded by competent people, who can tackle endgame without being insufferable.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Well Established, relatively friendly Raiding/Pvp guild with a history and a future. I'm not looking for server firsts or anything just people who know what theyre doing and enjoy themselves while doing it. Raided with Animus back in the day ...they were awesome and also no longer around it seems.
    Last edited by joedivision; Jan 30 2013 at 01:54 AM.
    Why yes I am a transfer...I blame booze.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000128246/signature.png]Valignor[/charsig]

Looking for a relaxed, active, mature kin.

Name: Brickets(60 warden)-Joline(50 captain)-Cadhor(43 Guardian)-Fret(47 minstrel) and some others that I rarely play
    Type of account : VIP- Recently returning after a long break

Playstyle: I tend to enjoy running instances, now that I'm a family man though, I can't run raids the way I used to. So, I would say that I would probably prefer a kin that runs 6 mans or does run raids as well but would be happy with having me as a backup per se. I also enjoy leveling many alts, I'm what you would call an altaholic.

MMO games you’ve played: You name, I've played it. LOTRO keeps sucking me back in always though ;P.

What do you offer kinships?: I'm a laid back guy with a sense of humor and I like to chat. I enjoy helping people out in the kin and I'm not averse to helping new people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a social guild full with a more mature crowd. I'm done with the fart and boobie jokes if you will. I like to see alot of chat going on in the kin even if I'm not exactly participating at the moment. Lastly, I'm looking for a kin that runs 6 man instances end game(once I get there) and\or a raiding kin that will have me as a back up. I will be focusing on leveling my captain or my gaurdian. Playing both at the moment to get a feel for the guardian.

Looking for a fun and social kin who does instance/end game/raiding/PvP content

Hello everyone! I am looking for a kin that is fun, social and does instances/skrims/raids/ and end game content. PvP is alos nice but not required. Here is my stats:

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Elanth 83 (right now but leveling up to 85) elf hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern standard time zone USA

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): right now I do solo, small group and PvE, but would really like to be in a raiding kin. I am willing to go into the Moors for some PvP. PvP is not my strongest attribute but I am curious enought to want to learn that part of the game.

MMO games you’ve played: DC universe online, Elder scrolls (all of them)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am friendly and want to play for fun. I believe can fit into most kinships. I am eager to learn more of the game and reap the rewards that it offers. I also have an alt hobbit mini level 28, at the moment she is just my crafting buddy but I will be leveling her at some point in time.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I would like a nice social kinship who is into playing the game for fun, but also wants to run instances/skrim/raids and end game content as a kin. I am tried of playing solo and want to be part of a team. Please respond to me in game and I will get back to you ASAP.
    Thank you for your consideration.

I'm a returning player (not on premium at the moment) who is coming back to the game after playing in 2008-2009. As of 03-25-13 my main is a level 16 Hunter.
    I'm a full time Canadian college student and as such my studying generally takes precedence over the amount of time I can put into the game although I do typically play for a few hours a day sometime between 6pm-11pm.

I'm on PST -7:00 and as such would be looking for kinships in which there would be at least some activity falling in this time. Ot would be great if there were other West Coast members.

What I'm really looking for is just a fun and inclusive group of people who give a higher reason to play the game. My primary reason for getting back into LOTRO is simply for fun, but I'm highly interested in joining a kinship which would provide the opportunity for group quests and instances.

Hope we can are what you are seeking

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    Hello everyone! I am looking for a kin that is fun, social and does instances/skrims/raids/ and end game content. PvP is alos nice but not required. Here is my stats:

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Elanth 83 (right now but leveling up to 85) elf hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern standard time zone USA

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): right now I do solo, small group and PvE, but would really like to be in a raiding kin. I am willing to go into the Moors for some PvP. PvP is not my strongest attribute but I am curious enought to want to learn that part of the game.

MMO games you’ve played: DC universe online, Elder scrolls (all of them)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am friendly and want to play for fun. I believe can fit into most kinships. I am eager to learn more of the game and reap the rewards that it offers. I also have an alt hobbit mini level 28, at the moment she is just my crafting buddy but I will be leveling her at some point in time.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I would like a nice social kinship who is into playing the game for fun, but also wants to run instances/skrim/raids and end game content as a kin. I am tried of playing solo and want to be part of a team. Please respond to me in game and I will get back to you ASAP.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Hello

If you are still looking for a kin, I think our kin fits your needs and if it doesn't you are always welcome to depart with our best wishes, as well.

We are rebuilding and have run a few 3 man instances and just recently ran the rift instance. We are committed to helping all our kin to whatever level they are an hope to follow through.

here is our new website link http://pipeweedbandits.guildlaunch.com/

Please let me know in game or through the forums if you need more information.

If you have already got a kin, take care and have fun.

Bumpberry
    Good Times...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000005cd98/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Criollostiso View Post
    I'm a returning player (not on premium at the moment) who is coming back to the game after playing in 2008-2009. As of 03-25-13 my main is a level 16 Hunter.
    I'm a full time Canadian college student and as such my studying generally takes precedence over the amount of time I can put into the game although I do typically play for a few hours a day sometime between 6pm-11pm.

I'm on PST -7:00 and as such would be looking for kinships in which there would be at least some activity falling in this time. Ot would be great if there were other West Coast members.

What I'm really looking for is just a fun and inclusive group of people who give a higher reason to play the game. My primary reason for getting back into LOTRO is simply for fun, but I'm highly interested in joining a kinship which would provide the opportunity for group quests and instances.
    Hello

I am hoping you are interested in joining our kin. We do not have many west coast NA players but alot of our east coasters do stay up quite late .

If you are still looking for a kin, I think our kin fits your needs and if it doesn't you are always welcome to depart with our best wishes, as well.

We are rebuilding and have run a few 3 man instances and just recently ran the rift instance. We are committed to helping all our kin at whatever level they are.

http://pipeweedbandits.guildlaunch.com/
    this is our new website - please check it out.

If you have any other questions, i wll be glad to answer them for you.

If you have found a kin, best wishes and see you in game.

Bumpberry
    Good Times...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000005cd98/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Heafstagg View Post
    Name: Brickets(60 warden)-Joline(50 captain)-Cadhor(43 Guardian)-Fret(47 minstrel) and some others that I rarely play
    Type of account : VIP- Recently returning after a long break

Playstyle: I tend to enjoy running instances, now that I'm a family man though, I can't run raids the way I used to. So, I would say that I would probably prefer a kin that runs 6 mans or does run raids as well but would be happy with having me as a backup per se. I also enjoy leveling many alts, I'm what you would call an altaholic.

MMO games you’ve played: You name, I've played it. LOTRO keeps sucking me back in always though ;P.

What do you offer kinships?: I'm a laid back guy with a sense of humor and I like to chat. I enjoy helping people out in the kin and I'm not averse to helping new people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a social guild full with a more mature crowd. I'm done with the fart and boobie jokes if you will. I like to see alot of chat going on in the kin even if I'm not exactly participating at the moment. Lastly, I'm looking for a kin that runs 6 man instances end game(once I get there) and\or a raiding kin that will have me as a back up. I will be focusing on leveling my captain or my gaurdian. Playing both at the moment to get a feel for the guardian.
    Hello

Please check us out if you are still looking for a kin

http://pipeweedbandits.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you have found a kin, best wishes and happy hunting.

Bumpberry
    Good Times...

Hi my name is Ian and looking to get into a mature Kinship with a good European contingent. I am relatively new to the game so a helpful/advisory kin would be great. My main character is a lowly lvl 13 Elven Hunter
    Location. UK so GMT/BST which is +5 of EST although some nights I am on til 3-4am usually offline from midnight ish
    Type of account Premium at the moment
    Playstyle. Undecided
    MMO games you’ve played: Wow, Conan, Diablo, StarCraft, EVE
    Why kinships should be interested in you. I am easy going and like to get involved once I get past initial trial period (if any)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. Am looking for a friendly, mature, diverse kinship that is sociable and doesn't mind advising on different aspects of the game.
    Last edited by Rathera; Apr 03 2013 at 01:20 PM.

Hi. I'm looking for a small, all-hobbit kinship on elendilmir. I enjoy raiding, but more importantly, I'm looking for an active, helpful, and friendly kinship that chats a lot. I live in Eastern Standard Time, but I tend to play earlier in the night. My main character at the moment is a lvl 8 minstrel, but I have played the game a lot before. (I decided to create a new character on this server because I heard it has great raiding groups) My account at the moment is FTP, and I don't forsee myself going VIP anytime soon. If you wish to invite me, please message me on the forums. Thanks!

-Halhama
    Last edited by Halalas; Apr 16 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Wullff, Dwarf, Champion

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Greece - GMT + 3

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP):
    VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Casual player. Mostly solo leveling, but would like to find a good social kinship to chat and occasionally run instances with. I'm a returning, player, through, as of yet, I've spent a ton of time on LOTRO. I am working on relearning the game, leveling my character, and crafting.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Anarchy Online
    Warhammer Online
    LoTRO
    WoW

Looking for an end-game guild.

Info about my Character: Lastoneout, Hunter, Hobbit. Currently level 76.
    Type of account: Premium
    Playstyle: Due to being married in real life, I would be a casual player. Team player. Solo or Group. I don't do much in the way of PvMP, but would be open to it.

MMO games you’ve played: I have over 10 years experience in MMO's. It started out playing Ultima Online. Since then, I've played Anarchy Online, WWII Online, Eve, and finally WOW. In WOW, I was in a high-end raiding guild that was successful in clearing end-game content.

Why kinships should be interested in you/what I would offer to kinships: Mature player who likes to have fun and has a good sense of humor. I am looking for a raiding guild. Even though I don't have LOTRO raiding experience, I do have plenty of other raiding experience from other games.

I am also a team player and love to help my guild in whatever way I can. I want to learn from the best and be ready the moment I hit 85 to join in a raid and assist the guild in reaching its end-game goals.

Please feel free to PM me or contact me in-game if I would be a good fit for your guild.

PS> The reason why I am looking for a new guild is because the guild I am currently in is an inactive guild. I am normally the only one online at the times I play.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Zmaj, Elf Lore-Master
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Melbourne, Australia
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Solo, PvE, PvP, casual, crafter (new to the game, based on what I enjoyed on previous MMOs)
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a nice guy looking to enjoy myself in the game I suppose.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    Laid back, helpful, casual guild that won't neckbeard rage at a new player.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002c049f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Threkkan of Elendilmir

Name on forums or character name: Forum Name: Thorick, In-Game Name: Threkkan

Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 28

Playstyle: PvE and sometimes PvP

Games you’ve played: XBOX and Lotro

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a lvl 85 Guard, I enjoy tanking and I have been playing lotro since 2007. I have a lifetime membership, so sometimes when my RL gets a little crazy I take a break, but I always return to the game. I played on Silverlode for a long time before transferring because of Kin-mates, who then quit playing the game. I have had a max-level toon at every level cap, although i'm not currently geared for high end raids.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. This one is very important for recruiters: I want a kin that raids regularly and often.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Ivadal (Hunter) & Iwyne (Minstrel)
    Type of account: F2P
    Playstyle: Pve, majority of time solo casual. Loves collecting, sometimes dungeons.
    MMO games you’ve played: 5 years of Wow, Rift (playing actively), some TSW, Tera & RO2. Starting LotrO experience pretty much fresh-faced.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm talktive and dedicated gamer. I love mmo's and rpg's, I also like drawing, movies & cats. Humor is a must have when dealing with me.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I want to find kinship that has good chatter going. Very social, in other words.
    I have no plans for end-game and I play this game aside Rift so no way am I hardcore player.
    Last edited by Ivalo; Aug 11 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): David, Thandreil (66), Elf Champion
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central US
    Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): Premium
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Casual, Been soloing a lot but Im looking for some group play! Love RP but its extinct from what I understand on Elendilmir. Looking to get more into raids and groups! Just tired of plying solo!
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Guild Wars, Ultima, EQ.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Im a veteran of LoTRO, been around pre-beta, MEO days. I love this game and Lord of the Rings. I'll bring a passion for LoTR as well as the social aspect of MMOs, I follow directions to the letter, just tell me what you need hacked up.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Honestly I just want a group of chill people who love the game be they hadcore, casual, social, whatever. If they want another champion in their midst, Im game!

If you have questions for me or wanna shoot me some more info on your Kin. Send me a tell or mail in game please! Name: Thandreil
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000002f566/signature.png]Ashnak[/charsig]

Looking for a Kin!

Cappy and Champ

Your name, or character name and race (if known): MAIN - Londona (75 Cappy) ALT - Bandarr (75 CHamp)...... Im going to get the cappy to 85 first and then the champ but im very comfortable with both for raiding. Mail me on the Cappy for now please.

Location. Eastern

Type of account : VIP

Im into Endgame Raiding, Crafting, grinding for gear and PVP

I play 20-30 hours a week, Im 75 on my toons because I was away from the game for 1.5 years but I am back now. Really looking forward to joining kinship that takes care of business and is friendly and close at the same time. Cant wait to help out as much as I can whether thats crafting or helping others' alts to level or raiding. Ill try to get to 85 asap.
    Last edited by I_Bandar_I; Aug 27 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Bighat - lore master - man 16 / mercerr - burglar - man 60
    Location: I am living in Idaho, USA, which is mountain time. But its a 1 hour difference so I'm fine with pacific.
    Type of account: permanent VIP from lifetime membership
    Playstyle: I do everything but RP
    MMO games you’ve played: swtor, ddo, fallen earth, age of conan
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a nice guy, I'm helpful, I love grouping and doing pvp with kin members.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm not looking for hardcore nor am i looking for a guild that has 1 member on at a time. I'm looking for a nice group of people who talks, groups, and doesn't start drama. I do enjoy running raids on the hardest difficulty, but I'm not hardcore. I cant spend all day bettering my character.

Character name: Calithin

Type of account: Vip

Playstyle: PVP, PVE

MMO's ive played: rift, guild wars, swtor

Why kinships should be intrested in me: i like to group with kin, im active, nice

What kind of kinship i am looking for: A kin with nice. not hardcore players that are active and do weekly kin raids, pvp night

Cool

Mature ... no ... older (chronologically only) Aussie player seeks fun-loving social kin for instance and group adventures, social chit chat and general in-game good times.

Character name and race (if known): Pensee, Hobbit Hunter, Lvl 78 at time of posting

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Melbourne, Australia. (GMT +10)

Type of account (F2P, Premium or VIP): VIP

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Too much solo. I like grouping fo deeding and would love to do more instances, raids, fellowship quests etc.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, GW2

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am around during AEST afternoons, evenings and weekends. I love the game. I bring my hunter DPS to the yard. Still consider myself an inexperienced player, so I'll always take advice from those who have played longer than me. Always read to help our lower level toons when i can. I love the social aspects of the game and my most recent kin NEVER had other players online at the same time as me.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Obviously, a mature kin with members that have active players in the AEST timezones. A kin that organises group activities for toons of all levels and is not just end-game focussed and has an active social voice chat would be grand.

Edit *** 5 Sept - Kin found and seems to be a good match so far.
    Last edited by Redpene; Sep 05 2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Kin Found

Ozzie looking for Kinship

Hi all, New player looking for a Kinship that is active during ozzie evenings. new player, main char is L34 Hunter. In game name Micynke. If you have room message me in game.

Your name SBillbo is the name you can Just call me Legendary billbo of curse with out the legendary part :P
    Age27
    Location PA soon to be NC
    Type of account F2p
    Playstyle Casuel
    MMO games you played I played All MMOs Main one I played though was Wow for 7 year just Quit in December 2012
    What kind of kinship I'm looking for a friendly home Age 18+ Looking for helpful players I'm also interested in Roll playing
    With bands maybe we can start up a LOTR Band at one point in hang out in the local pub on the Stage I don't really care about
    Raiding but might try some later down the road I'm all in it for the RP

Your name: Lominel (85 Hunter), Nimosi (85 Guardian), Lethallodh (85 Mini)

Location. Central Time

Type of account: VIP

Playstyle: Group, Solo, RAIDs, casual or hardcore, end-game, or whatever

ABOUT US: There are 4 of us looking for a kinship. Two husband/wife pairs. The four of us have been friends since the beginning and we would like to all stay together. We are looking for an active kinship that raids, as our own has become less active than we would like. Currently we plan and organize raids for our kinship, but membership has declined so much that only a few log in. We are looking for a kinship where we can make new friends and be part of an active family. Looking for end game content, but not exclusively so, we also like PvP and like to help out where ever we can. My wife plays an 85 Minstrel (her main) and an 85 hunter and the other couple has an 85 hunter, 85 Cappy, 85 Mini, 85 Champion, 85 RK and an 85 LM.

If you could utilize our services Please contact me in game on one of my toons or an in game mail. Thanks!
    -Lominel-

Your name: Haltho 66 mini, Danrik 57 hunter, thorfang 22 warden

Location. PST

Type of account: FTP (former VIP - will be coming back soon as VIP)

Playstyle: Group, Solo, RAIDs, casual or hardcore, end-game, or whatever

ABOUT:
    Looking for casual mature kinship. I used to be hardcore into pvp, raiding on meneldor but have not played seriously in 2 or 3 years - dont have the time. I have a 66 minstrel, 57 hunter, and am in love with my 22 warden right now. One issue is I am not able to access the chat server, not sure if that is because I am FTP or some other reason.

Play times right now are all over the place.

Pacific standard time - in BC.

Since my chat server is not working look me up on Thorfang, my warden, Haltho my mini or Danrik, my hunter.

Cheers!

LotRO vet lfk

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    In game most people call me AK. I have 3 "mains" at 85: Amandakay - hobbit minstrel, Elweenia - human lore-master, Melda - hobbit hunter. I have a guard and burglar (both hobbits) in their late 70s, and a 62 captain, as well as a crazy number of alts.

Type of account: VIP lifer with a secondary premium account
    Playstyle: compulsive alt-o-holic, crafter, light role-play, raider. I enjoy almost everything in Lotro, and don't mind helping others. Please note that I do have commitments on Monday and Tuesday nights at various times of the year which limits my playtime on those nights.

MMO games you’ve played: LotRO and WoW.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    It is important to know that my husband is currently taking a break from LotRO. He promises to come back, (probably around HD) so any potential kinship would need to keep in mind that he would need to become a part of the kinship as well though he is currently inactive (his 85 is a guard). I do have an alt kin, (just my and my husband's alts) and for rp purposes Amandakay would remain a member of this kinship. (Cake Conoisseurs) We are\were part of another kinship whose numbers dropped to the point that we were no longer able to raid without outside assistance, and so many people chose to go elsewhere. In my personal search for a kinship, I would like to learn about kinships even if they don't quite fit my play style, as I want to help find homes for my other kin mates as well.

I have raided at every level cap with all 3 of the above characters. I enjoy raiding, but it is not a "deal breaker" if a kinship doesn't raid often\rarely\at all. I do enjoy role-play, (and would like that Crosser of Roads title eventually) but again it isn't a necessity. I do balance my LotRO time with family and other activities, but specific days and times are flexible other than noted above. Phrases such as, "family-friendly," "established leadership," "kin house," and "regular activities" would describe an ideal kinship for me.

Please feel free to send in game mail to Amandakay or a tell if you see me online. Again, I want to stress that I do have kinnies\friends I want to take care of in this process, so please feel free to contact me even if I might not be a perfect fit for your kinship. I try to check forum messages regularly, but I am more likely to read in game messages sooner.
    Amandakay (Arkenstone), refugee from Elendilmir
    Amorina (Laurelin)
    Hallaniel and Harweniel (Landroval)
    Lilta and Zyphrantha (Gladden)
    Bruyera (Sirannon), refugee from Estel

shamgor

Hi, im Milan Vicar, you can call me Shamgor and im a lvl 58 (as of 5/10/13) hobbit hunter on elendilmir
    Age: 15, while i might seem young, i'm fairly mature and kind.
    Location: i live in new zealand time zone gmt+12 i think, and i play around 4-10 pm nz time almost every day.
    my account is premium, used to be vip for 3 months, but spent $100 usd on all the expansions and tp for alot of account upgrades and quest packs, so i own most content
    Play style: i'm a solo player mostly, but i'm here to try find a kin with people to play with, to do PVE, instances, raids ect. and maybe some pvp at lvl 95 when i make it. I also enjoy a bit of RP, not an actually RP player though, just like fishing and music and mucking around and adventuring. I'm not much of a crafter though.
    Lotro is my first MMO but I've been playing it for almost a year now and play numerous other games.
    Kinships should like me because i'm positive about playing and wont leave the game for a long time, (as well as i will be on most days) unlike lots of people i know who just go from game to game. i would also like to do kinship activities and would enjoy being around my kin mates doing fun things.
    I'm looking for a very active and fun kinship with people to lvl up to 95 with and to do raids with. I'm actually moving from a current kinship cause its is kind of dead, I'm lucky to see 1 person online.
    so.. yeah. Thats me
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/RJkBG9j.png[/img]

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast