We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):

I'm currently playing 4 characters and I will eventually pick one of them to be my main. Woman/Captain/Scholar - level 13, Hobbit/Hunter/Tinker - level 13, Elf/Minstrel/Armorer - level 10, Dwarf/Guardian/Woodsman - level 11.

Playstyle: Still learning but I want to do everything the game has to offer. The only think I'm not really interested in is PvP

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: To be fair, I'm fairly new to MMORPG on this scale. I've never played any of the biggers games, I have played a couple of the smaller, not so well known ones. I don't know yet if I'll have much to bring. So far, I'm enjoying playing solo and exploring the game. I've never been in a Kinship, or even a fellowship so I don't know a lot about how it works. I need a Kinship that doesn't mind noobs..

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I would prefer a guild that doesn't mass recruit..i'm more interested in a small, closs knit guild. I'm a casual player, I work full-time and I'm working on my Bachelor's degree in the evenings so that takes up a lot of time. I will mostly be online in the evenings that I don't have class and on the weekends (weekends when I don't have a project to work on!) I wouldn't mind a guild with players that are working on more than one character. I'm less interested in leveling up quickly than I am in exploring the game and maximizing my game experience (by playing multi-races/types/professions..etc).

I can be contacted in game with the following names: Chrystal, Severus, Satine, or Laurell

character name and race: Sanis, lvl 15 Human Chapion (transfering into Live

LOTR online from the open beta) But you can call me Kurt.

Playstyle: I'm new to this game but I generally see myself in both PvM and
    PvP..basically anything that's fun. I'm not casual nor am I hardcore, but there are some things in the real world that take priority to this game - obviously.

MMO: Diablo (id consider that an MMO right?) WoW, SWG...

Why kinships should be interested in me: I'm a fun guy (I don't mean to boast so pardon me) I can't rate how well I play my class because everyone is a critic but I'm incredible care-free and down to earth and it takes a lot for me to get flustered and generally video games cannot do that. I like to have fun and I don't like to make enemies...it is just a game after all

What kind of kinship I am looking for: A kinship that isn't extremely strict out being here at this specific time, but also a kinship that cares. I'm not the biggest role player so basically - a group of people who wanna have fun but at the same time be good players at this game and good people.

Your name, or character name and race: Laleth of the Elves
    Playstyle: I solo alot....not always by choice...lol. I would be interested in rp, though have never rp'ed in a mmo before....though rped in other types of games. Laleth is a Explorer. I play pve. And I will have other characters as well, though Laleth is my main.
    MMO games you’ve played: played in AC1, SWG, CoH/CoV, and Guildwars
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I enjoy helping others, rarely do I ask for help myself. I do play alot....more then I really should...lol. And I am a mature player....so if I join something....I will most likely stick with it.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I seek a kinship that I can play the game with. I would like to make some friends and rp if possible. Solo play is not as much fun as having others to enjoy the game with. I would like to be able to rp in this game as I have never done so in past games I have played in.

If anyone is interested in possibly having me join their kinship and would like more information on me or my character.....feel free to pm me in game....or send me a message on this board.

Currently playing 4 characters. I'm posting this with the character that will likely be one on which I will have significant play (likely my "main").

Character name is Finardir. Finardir is an elf loremaster and historian.

Male Age 43

Central time zone player. I will be playing most nights from approximately 7pm to midnight CT.

I enjoy both solo and team play. In solo play, I tend to be very tactical in my approach. I will vary my style in team play to best fit with how the group wants to run. I am not partial to zerging.

I have played ffxi, WoW, DDO.

The reason I would like to join a kinship is also the reason why a kinship would be interested in me. I am a determined player, I don't get discouraged with minor setbacks. I want to take my characters to the highest levels that this game offers and conquer the hardest quests / mobs. I enjoy a challenge. To get there, I recognize that it will need to be with a team of players who know each other's play style and can trust each other in combat. This will likely be with people with whom you have played often. So if you share these goals, we will likely need to help each other and reach them together.

If you are interested in having me in your guild please pm or send mail to Finardir.

Name:Richard, a.k.a. knapsack, better known as Tiberius
    Location: Pennsylvania (usually 6:00 pm~10:00 pm EST weekdays, plus weekends)
    Playstyle: Casual, mostly solo, able to rp, able to PvMP
    MMO games played: Meridian 59, Ultima, Dragonrealms, Everquest 1 & 2, DAoC, E&B, Horizons, AC, Lineage 2, WoW, DDO, now LotRO
    Why kinships should be interested: I have (IMO) a good attitude, provide pithy sometimes humorous commentary, and in it for the fun. Notably philosophical and poetic.

My webpage is here.

Interested in joining a good Kinship

Characters are
    Andeson, Hobbit Minstrel
    Tibs, Dwarf Guardian
    Barodas, Hobbit Burgler
    Glenron, Elf Hunter
    Last edited by Knapsack; Apr 12 2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: details, details...
    Friends are like stars: You don't always see them, but [URL="http://www.silentangel.org/"]you know [/URL]they are always there...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20800000000624e/01007/signature.png]Glenron[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Primedeus (man champion) Primedea (elf minstrel) Stubbs (hobbit hunter)

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Iowa CST

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I've been playing mainly solo so far and grouped with my 2 RL brothers who just bought the pre-order (and are looking for a kinship also)

MMO games you’ve played: SWG, Eve, COH/COV, WoW, AutoAssault, EQ, EQ2, DDO, Lineage II, DAoC, Planetside, Matrix Online,

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: friendship, a helpful hand in crafting and questing, maturity, and I am always willing to help people when needed

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): one that will be active, and willing to help my character if needed, I've been in too many guilds that forget the lower toons and just run end-game stuff and end up alienating the lower, slower leveling people, also looking for a more casual guild, since I can only get on for a few hours a night since I have wife/kids and such

Rick and Bob Peterson (Percival and Firesbreath)
    Location. Texas...CST
    Playstyle. Casual Solo/Hard Core Solo...
    MMO games you’ve played: AC1, AC2, DAOC, WOW

Experienced gamer, pretty casual. Don't get upset and try not to rock the boat. Not very demanding.

I level slowly...but my father levels at lot faster than I do. I'm looking for a kinship that will help us with the fellowship quest. Also looking for a kinship that fits both our play styles...Players that level quickly and others that just kind of poke around...Neither of us are heavy roleplayers...(my dad is terrible about reading his chat)
    Percival since Beta 1.0
    "You solo *in game* because you must, because you group with the ones who count the most." -phaelan2
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000003342/signature.png]Percival[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Mikevictus, Hobbit Guardian.
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits): 19, going on 20.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Auckland, New Zealand.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvE, Raids/Hardcore/End-game content shall be my main focus. I've always enjoyed pushing the boundaries, content-wise, and greatly enjoy the success a focused, dedicated raid group can accomplish.
    MMO games you’ve played: Everquest, Guild Wars (2500 hours), World of Warcraft (300 days /played overall ><)
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm focused, dedicated, have a hell of a lot of free time to focus on kinship-orientated tasks. I talk a lot, offer input wherever applicable, and will do my utmost to ensure I'll understand every encounter before undertaking it. I consider myself a theorycrafter at heart, and will spend a lot of time studying the game mechanics in depth to ensure I know it inside and out.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Preferrably one with ambitions to be number 1 on the server. Or at least close. Enjoyable members are a plus, though I'd take a focused member over a clown any day ><... Give me a call if you believe I might be of some use to your particular kinship.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Bretton, Captain, Race of Man (and a few alts)
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits): 35 going on 25
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): New England, EST
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): All of the above. The game is only as good as the people you play it with. if I find the right people, I can adapt my playstyle accordingly

MMO games you’ve played: All of them, from gemstone III, up to LOTRO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am easy going, competant, intelligent, have mmo experience dating back to text mmo's, played em all, done it all.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A small-medium sized, close knit, family/friendship type guild. Like I said before, the game is only as good as the people you play it with. Mature, easy going, friendly, humourous, close-knit fellowship would be what I am looking for. I am not currently playing any MMO at this time and looking to make LOTRO my home. My brother plays this game as well and would most assuredly follow me to said kinship. I value character over levels and loot, sure we all want to be 100th level with the leetest loot. However, that only takes the enjoyment so far, a good base of people to enjoy the game with can last for the game's existence.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Vylesia (8 MNT)/Vyxeria (12 LM)/Vyseria (12 Grd)

Location. EST, play weekday evenings and weekends

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Group PvE, minor PvP, Raid but not truly hardcore, casual based on real life, not much of an RP'r.

MMO games you’ve played (added involvement to guild, not in any order): AC1 (4 yrs, officer) WoW (1 yr, officer/alt raid lead), CoH (1 yr, solo/member), Guild Wars (1 yr, guild co-lead)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I enjoy working with those who need advice or help (but not power leveling or giving them more than they need), I am capable of both following and taking on responsibility. I am an explorer and enjoy seeing new content and learning it, I like to group with people and do teamwork orientated tasks to achieve goals.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Medium-large size with a diversity of players who respect all players, those within the kinship and those outside. Leadership must be responsible for the behavior of their players and act accordingly. Kinship should have a fairly active recruitment with plans on how to keep their membership engaged and to encourage interaction between them. Promotions are based on both how well the member exemplifies the ideals of the guild/leads by example, their contribution, and is a fair process

Thanks for reading!
    Vys

Greetings. I, and two of my close friends, are thinking about joining a Kinship on Elendilmir. We're mature gamers (30's+) looking for other mature gamers to have fun with.

• Your name, or character name and race (if known): Eoblaed, Laerithil (and others)
    • Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): PST
    • Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvE, some PvP, end-game, some RP (?), crafter
    • MMO games you’ve played: Eve, CoH/CoV, DAoC
    • Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: We're mature, courteous, and like having fun. A couple of us are hard core Tolkien geeks, too.
    • What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Something that fits our general style. Mature players who like to have fun. Also, a Kinship with a thematically consistent name that can appeal to both Elves and Humans.

You can PM me here, or contact me in game. Talk to you soon!

Thumbs up Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Proct, hobbit huter

Playstyle: hardcore, raiding

MMO games you’ve played: eq2/lineage2/DDO/WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

Im experience and dependable. I value fairness above all. I am looking for a group of highly comptent players to level and raid with. I am low drama and high fun, im very good at reptitive tasks like farming instances or running back to my corpse.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):

see above.

thanks for your considerations!

~Proct

Wink Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Bemia, Man, Captain

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Utah, MST or PST kinship preferred.

Playstyle: Pve, crafter, rading, RP(though I'm a novice in this department.)
    MMO games you’ve played: Star Wars Galaxies pre-NGE, World of Warcraft, EQII

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Very fun, easy going type of player, strive to gain as much knowledge on class, game, role, etc.. as I can. Love the grouping aspect of MMO's, soloing day in day out really kills a game for me.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters)ve focused group, not necessarily hardcore raiding guild, but progress is nice. Lite to medium RP would be great too.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Falconn , Human-Captn
    Drakkar , Elf-Champ
    Ariell , Elf-Huntr

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.)::: CST or EST, Texas

Playstyle::: PvE,, Adventurer,, Crafter,, Raiding,, Soloing,, Helpin out new players ((hate the word noob/newb))

MMO games you’ve played::: World of Warcraft, Guildwars

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?::: Enginuitive,, Laid-back;easy going type,, Knowledgeable,, Participant

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) A non-mod and/or non-bot using,, Mature,, Jack-of-all-trades Kingship
    Last edited by FALCONN003; Apr 18 2007 at 01:00 PM.

Character Name: Going to try for Mordrid, if thats taken I'll make something up real quick.

Playstyle: PvP, Raid, Hardcore, Light RP.

MMORPG'S You have played: WoW 66 Hunter, FFXI 40 WAR/NIN, SWG 80 Ranger, was in the middle of doing the village.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships? Mature, I always respond no matter how "stupid" the question is, or how "busy" I am. I hate when people are left hanging like they aren't even in a guild/kinship.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) Active is the main thing, It's not cool to log on and see someone say "hi" when you havent heard a thing from them in two months, I understand life gets in the way sometimes but cmon..., Not a lot of swearing, I can understand a slip of the tongue when you are close to winning a fight but die, or someone angers you... but its not strictly the way someone should talk.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Magihyren, elf hunter
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): San Luis Obispo (Paficic time)
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): solo/ group
    MMO games you’ve played: Silkroad Online, Maple Story, Ragnorok
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Mature, friendly, easy going.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): a mature, friendly, and helpful kinship that'll help others.

Main Char name: Arato (Human Champion)
    Playstyle: I like being self sufficiant and being able to solo difficult things, am a completist when it comes to crafting, I also enjoy working in a team, I like raiding a lot on other games and look forward to it here as well. I'm more end game PVE than PVMP but I do intend to do some PVMP. I do like RP but I'm not hardcore RP, just enough to get immersed.
    Other MMOs: WoW, EQ, SWG briefly, Guild Wars
    What I can offer: As I said I'm a completist for crafting, always offering services to guildies/clannies/comrades call them what you will free. I also have a very technically oriented mind and am good at 'breaking things down' to maximize characters and can give advice on where to put your traits, what eq etc. I also have very good memory and am willing to help people to find quests, rare mobs, landmarks, etc. I also have years of raid experience and am good at multiple roles (on World of Warcraft I raid as a druid and using that character I heal, tank, and dps (all 3 roles) in end game.)

What I am looking for: a NON 'family oriented' group (but still mature) that is going to be gearing up for and doing end game raids. PVMP is a plus but end game raiding is the focus of what I want. I want somewhere where RP is welcome and people participate, but it is not enforced 24/7 and there are times to be in character and times to be out of character. Something I don't expect but would like is 'comrade' based interaction, I come from a military background and while I can see being like 'brothers' in combat, I don't really feel an attachment like 'family' and therefore don't seek a group that is 'family oriented'. I also would like a place where your character (I mean IRL character) is judged by your actions more than the words you speak. While I am not for racial or sexual prejudice or discrimination I don't feel that if a person swears they should be automatically judged as being immature, unintelligent, or uneducated. As I said I come from a military background and can very well 'curse like a sailor' as I was one. However I know there are times to swear and times not to and keep it in check.

Character name and race:Gavi, Historian Dwarf Champion

Playstyle: While up to this point I've played casually, with sudden spurts of what I guess you would call hardcore...ness, I've recently taken a liking to casual RP'ing, though I've hardly any experience in it, beyond writing fantasy and what-not.

MMO games I've played: WoW, FFXI, CoH, SWG, and Guild Wars

Why kinships should be interested in meh: Other guilds/clans have said I'm comic relief...and some others had no clue what I was talking about. Meh. And I'd do almost anything to help a guildie (or...kinie...), you know, if they aren't doucebag. Once farmed for three hours to get this one guy in my WoW guild two-hundred gold. I had...thirty at the time. Though a word of caution: I am a smart***

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'd like a casual RP one, one that'd help me some in role playing, if possible, as well as talk out of character. And just one intolerant of...for the lack of a better word...***hats.

kinships are all good for me
    Last edited by barbarbar; Jun 21 2007 at 09:49 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000116ae/01003/signature.png]Spartanblood[/charsig]

Help find me a home!

Begonia (MAIN) -- Hobbit Burglar, Jenni -- Human, Garnet -- Hobbit Minstral, Onyx -- Hobbit

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Pacific timezone, but no real preference.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    casual, not the type to play everyday. i enjoy most aspects of MMO, so whatever you're into (other than true RP) i'm into.

MMO games you’ve played:
    FFXI, WoW, Phantasy Star

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    i'm fun, laid back, always willing to give help and advice. i am not a whiner, or the type to ever ask for money (or give out money for that matter *^^*)! if i'm doing something wrong, it only takes one correction for me to get it right.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    a fun group who like to do things together. a group who always has at least a few people online. a group who really enjoys chatting!
    i'll phase in and out of being "hardcore" depending on my school schedule, so it would be nice to have a mix of hardcore and casual gamers. i love helping people, so newbs are no problem. crude language is no problem.
    Begonia lvl 13
    Burglar Extraordinare!
    Elendilmir

Name:
    Nieriel, Elf Hunter, currently level 14

Playstyle:
    I generally solo but would love to group more. I'm shy to begin with but it doesn't take me long to warm up. I play a lot but I'm in no hurry for the end-game or to reach the level cap. I like role-playing and exploring. My craft is Woodsman.

MMO games you’ve played:
    EverQuest (original), StarWars Galaxies, World of Warcraft. I've also played Quake2, Diablo, Diablo2, There, Sims, Sims2 and lots of other games.

Why kinships should be interested in you:
    I'm friendly and I like to help people. I'm mature but like to have fun and do silly things. I can play just about any time of day (I'm a stay-at-home mum, but my "kids" are four-legged and furry) which means a non-North American kinship is fine.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    A kinship with mature members (and by mature, I don't mean physical age) with minimal drama would be wonderful. A kinship that's organised and has meetings if fine, but they won't get hysterical if you have to miss a meeting or two (life happens!). Relaxed and casual, fun and funny are all good.

(cross-posted from the main Kinship forum)

Name:
    Kriger, Human Champion, currently level 12 ~ Elf Lore Master, currently level 6 ~ Hobbit Hunter, currently level 9 ~ [I would write in their names, but due to my short term memory, I can't quite remember them.]

Playstyle:
    I find grouping fine, but soloing lets me take my time (ie: exploring, mining, crafting, etc.). I'm not too big on discussions, but if I can add something to it, I'll be sure to jump in. I find role-playing amusing, but I've never RP'd LotR (closest I've gotten is a troll on WoW couple years back). In no hurry to level hard, just trying to enjoy each aspect of the game.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Last Chaos, Eve Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Sims, Guild Wars, Entropia, 9Dragons, Silkroad, Rappelz, Fairytale Online, World of Warcraft, Phantasy Star, Risk Your Life, and others I can't quite remember on the spot.

I help whenever I can and I'm pretty easy to get along with. I can be a bit immature at the spur of the moment, but I'm fairly mature. I still go to college/work, but I can play on my off-time, and the other days of the week.

Like many people have probably mentioned, a kinship thats not in any rush to level-up; relaxed, has mature members, and nothing too strict.

PM here or in-game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001bfd58/01005/signature.png]Heathro[/charsig]
    Barafang, Breyolin, Cras, Krakiem, Raidaar, Vadyr

Nick:
    Tapwater - Human Champion

Playstyle:
    Prefer solo but always welcome questing if possible.

MMO games you’ve played:
    WOW, GuildWar, UO.

I hope to prove myself useful to kinships by contributing as much as I can. I am totally new to this game but i always welcome suggestions to improve my game play. The kinships can expect a mature player that will try his best to make everyone happy..^^

Basically, I am frm Singapore so I hope to find a kinships that is have more pop during oceanic time zone.

That was weird, thought I was posting in a PM. Sorry
    Last edited by jeffm; Apr 29 2007 at 07:05 PM.
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=goldenrod]Aphadrim uin Calad (Followers of Light) Kinship on Elendilmir[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    [size=1][URL=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=249684]AuC Official LOTRO Forum Thread[/URL]
    [COLOR=#0ac92b]Gloriel Ingalad's Elven RP Poems & Stories [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/elendilmir/gloriel/journal/]Here[/url][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#e33638]Tester from SoA Alpha Phase 3 through Update 6 & Founder[/COLOR] ... [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?173114-Along-the-Paths-of-Middle-earth][color=#8deeee]Link to over [b]700[/b] of my quality screenshots[/color][/url][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    Greetings tapwater...

Consider the Followers of Light kinship. We have been in existence for over two years now.
    Hey jeffm, didn't you just break your own rule for this thread...?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.
    ;-)
    [center][font=Monotype Corsiva, Cursive][i][size=4][color="#9695EF"]Є[/color][color="#8786EF"]~[/color][color="#7977EF"]T[/color][color="#6A68EF"]h[/color][color="#5B59EF"]e[/color] [color="#3D3BEF"]Sanct[/color][color="#4C4AEF"]u[/color][color="#5B59EF"]a[/color][color="#6A68EF"]r[/color][color="#7977EF"]y[/color][color="#8786EF"]~[/color][color="#9695EF"]Э[/color][/size][/i][/font]
    [size=1]An*Elendilmir*Kinship[/size]
    [url=http://www.lotro-sanctuary.com][color=white][font=Monotype Corsiva, Cursive][i]Join us[/i][/font][/color][/url]
    [/center]

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast