We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1398

looking for kinship

hello.
    my Hobbit hunter is named Layloli and she is level 12. I have been playing LOTRO for over 5 years, and am a mature player (real age in the 50"s) . I am currently playing on Server Evernight
    I am coming from Silverlode where I had 5 level 75's
    now I have some higher then that

I am looking to play on a different server because my old kin is in stasis with most members hardly playing
    I enjoy raiding, and playing in groups. I love being a Minnie but currently have not started one on the Evernight
    server.
    I am on the West Coast and one of the issues I have had in the past was most of my Kin was east coast, so I would
    like a kin that was mainly west coast.....too!
    Why would a kin want me? Because I am a good healer in a group, and a helpful kin member
    I would like a kin that has a Ventrilo sever, maybe a web site and enough members who are active that grouping is possible.

Hope to hear from you in game

Layloli

Name: Alex. I have not played in a while, and am reinstalling the game, so I forgot my character names.
    Preferred Servers: I have a mid-20 character on Brandywine, but I was thinking of restarting anyway, so any server works.
    Location: Eastern standard time. (I'm fine as long as some people are on when I am)
    Play style: I don't have a strong preference, but PVE in small groups is what I usually do.
    MMOs I've played:
    WOW, Neverwinter, ESO beta (it was only a three day beta test)
    Why Kinships would be interested in me: I believe I have pretty good skills, and enjoy social aspects of the game. I'm not immature: if you don't believe me, feel free to kick me out, once you actually know me. Due to school, I don't have much time on week days, but have plenty of free time on the weekends.
    What kind of kinship I'm looking for: I am looking for a friendly Kinship, preferably one that is serious, i.e., not just a beginner thinking they're cool because they can create a kinship (no offense to anyone). Connections to other MMOs would be nice, but not necessary.
    Thank

Looking for a Kin

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    My real name is Erick. In game, I go as Tobidir. Tobi is an Elf from Mirkwood, and he's a Hunter.

Age (some kinships have real life age limits):

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    I'm on Evernight. But I have some alts on Riddermark and Windfola, that I can work with, or maybe switch servers eventually.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    New York, United States. EST.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I have played many different styles. I love playing Solo, but can also work in Groups. I wouldn't call me a hardcore player, but I play a lot. I love Roleplaying, as well. I'm pretty well rounded in my play style, and will bring something special to whatever play style I do.

MMO games you’ve played:
    I've played World of Warcraft, Aion, Dragon's Nest, Rift, Terra, Final Fantasy XIV, Grand Fantasia, FlyFF, and Shin Megami Tensei.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Kins should be interested in me because I am a devoted LOTRO player. I don't work due to health reasons, so I'm home a lot and play whenever I can. I feel confident in my Hunter skills, and crafting is something I really want to get into. I'm a Scholar, Weaponsmith, and Farmer. I'm able to give people resources from my crafting. Also, I am a really friendly person. I always ask how everyone is doing whenever I'm online, and I will help anyone who looks like they need help.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I have always looked for a smaller Kinship that plays the game together. A small family. A group of people who just want to go on an Adventure together.

If you can't talk to me in game, email me at: Atwoodkit@yahoo.com. I'm always looking to make new friends.

Seeking Kinship

I am 44 and live in the west coast of the USA. I started in LOTR in closed beta and played for years. I was part of a kin then but that was a long time ago. I was off for a while due to RL. I have been back on and worked my character (which was maxed out at lvl 65) so far I am lvl 80. Lots has changed. I am learning everything knew. I am not even sure what is the best armour and I have finished lots of the epics books but I have some to do that I need groups and even raids. I am looking for a kinship that is mature and likes to play but realizes that life is important. I am not young any more and I have a family. I do play though. regularly now.

I want to learn more about all the changes to the champion. I am now a beserker champion. I have always been a champion but I learned i needed to choose a style. I just did a slight upgrade to my armour though I am sure there is better out there. I am on the Brandywine server and i do want to raid. I am not yet ready for fighting monsters but I do want to do that again. I really enjoyed that. I would prefer a kinship that is somewhat good size and where there are players on the west coast. this way i can have someone on when i am. I enjoy that. I currently play on a laptop but in a couple of months that will change and for planned raids I do have a good MAC that I can use (since it is out for MAC now). Please send me a mail in game and if you kinship has a web page that would be great to check it out.

My name in game is Curiam Dietreu. Thanks.

Character name and race: Vagnarock Metalhead, Male Dwarven Guardian(Weaponsmith) 20; and Luventhariel Syslothloranth, Female Elven Champion(Metalworker) 21.

Age: Too young to remember the 60's, nobody cared about the 70's, forgot the 80's during the drunken stupor that was high-school/college, woke up in the 90's and didn't like it, y2k gave me kids, now hoping to simply survive the two-O-teens by ignoring RL in favor of online gaming.

Server: Crickhollow

Location: Presently residing in The People's Republic of Madison WI, but have been a graveyard-shifter for the last two decades...so...think of me as if I'm somewhere in Asia.

Playstyle: An eclectic mix of power-gamer/role-player/casual.

MMO games you’ve played: FallenSword, 9 Dragons, Rift, and a few others.

Why would kinships should be interested in you... What do you offer kinships?: LOL (Do I really have to quote Groucho Marx?)

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Vocabulary greater than 100 words total. IQ above 100 (average, not total). Serious when needed, but laid-back enough to not mind kicking with a few beers and a pipe here and there. Not interested in PvP. Willing to help others as long as it doesn't take up the whole evening and understanding the same. A certain level of order is necessary for well-being, but chaos breeds creativity. No racists/bigots/religious-nutjobs.

Anything else?: The elf doesn't talk much; and the dwarf tends to sing Manowar and Slayer songs outloud, loudly, while banging on his shield and swinging his axe wildly around; but he's mostly harmless.

Character/Screenname: Angelaamused
    Level 58 Dwarf
    Server: Haven't played in a while so I am flexible to any server

I am a 30 year old who plays for recreation. Sometimes I get in serious fight mode and just wanna battle non-stop. Mostly, I like to be back-up. I am an awesome supplier. Looking for a kinship that needs supplies and can simply provide socialization and occasional backup.

Thorsbern, human lvl 22 Guardian

I'm playing on Brandywine.

Eastern Zone, USA

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    Mostly casual solo. I love to explore and spend most of my time looking around and levelling. My time is limited to night time and weekends and at that, I am rarely on for more than 1-2 hours. This is my therapy. I have been playing since Beta and am a bit bored with levelling and killing the same old monsters over and over so would love some socializing and access to some crafting supplies and a place to leave the ones that I don't need. I am not a gold hoarder and love to share with others that have the same mindset.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Just this one.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I'm a capable player who enjoys helping noobs. I was never a very sharp raider or skirmisher but do take instructions well. My toons tend to just like to kick butt. I am a selfless player who tends to share resources rather than to just hoard gold.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I prefer older, mature players but am not going to restrict to only adults. I find the youngsters are pretty eager and enthusiastic and there is plenty of need for orc fodder. I would like a smaller kin but one that has enough young blood to keep it active. I was in an amazing kin on Windfola (I do miss the Wayfarers) for years that did it just right. We were all friendly and familiar and while there was plenty of chat going on, they were serious players who were all very selfless. In my first week in this kin, the leader (I believe he was Amrothe) lent be enough gold to buy my own house. Everyone treated everyone else this way and that is what I seek.

Looking for a kinship

Aryllieth currently a level 15 Guardian Elf

I don't have a preference, though I would have to create a new character to play on a server other than Evernight. I don't have a problem creating a new character if it means being in a kinship that fits.

USA, Central Time, AL

Solo, group, casual, semi-time limited

MMO games you’ve played:
    This game when it first came out like 6 years ago

I have no problem sharing loot to help out a kinsman, I will aid with quests when I'm able, and I've played before, it's just been a while.

I would prefer a mature group, I'm not big on selfish behavior. A group that would be willing to help me re-learn what I may have forgotten.
    Last edited by Arylliath; Jan 07 2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: More Info

Looking for a new home...

Curadane is my main, he's a level 57 Elf Guardian
    Preferred server:Nimrodel
    Location. I'm based in the uk but have always played a sort of gmt-5 timezone due to work
    Playstyle. I'm coming back to the game after a bit of a break, looking to get back in the saddle
    Im in my 5th year as a LOTRO player, was formerly an office in Legends of Moria, was a guild leader in Rift for about a year, officer in a couple of guilds in WOW, played some SWTOR until I realised it made me sad, same with NeverWinter actually
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:Cake.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: So long as you are social, active and prepared to accept an Elf like me you sound like my kinda people

Cool

Hi here,

Any kinship that is like into crafting or anyway where you don't need to do PvP. I play more like peacefully, chatting more.

My kinship must be mature, no group of yougsters, schoolboys or -girls, thank you! With lot's of humour, I hope. If you are willing to accept me among you then I don't think I wanna join (like Groucho Marx said), haa :)

I'm from Europe, the Aaland-isles (inbetween Sweden and Finland) but time really is no problem for me. I have earlier played some MMOs (a bit WoW, Rift, PotBS and then Wurm and some less well known). I am so very new here that i can choose another server if needed - been only playing for less han a week yet on Evernight).

Any bells ringing, please?

// Sandra

Name
    Amitiel (Main Character)

Server
    Laurelin EN-RP

Playstyle
    Casual Completionist - I prefer to quest solo when I can and do every single quest available to me. My days of 40+ hours a week on MMO's has come and gone

RP
    Not really much into RP, though I might join in for the occasional fun event. I will however do my best to respect those partaking in it and stay in character in general chat / in game world (it IS an RP server after all)

MMO games you’ve played
    DAoC, Evercrack, EVE Online, WoW, WHO, Rift

What kind of kinship you are looking for
    Preferably a fun place with friendly people and in an idea world a place where the target age group is slightly higher.
    I am not online every day and this should not be a problem. Due to my work schedule I do not have the time to be overly active on all sorts of extra forums etc... I prefer to use that time for actually questing :-).

Other notes
    LotRO is a game I came back to again after a long absence... last time I played Moria was just released and my gear was laden with Brilliance or whatever it was called, which seems to have been removed altogether. So this means I will on occasion ask incredibly dumb questions :-).

RE: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

I used to play frequently on Nimrodel about 3 years ago, but recently returned to find a wasteland I just joined Landroval as it looked fairly populated.

-Nfarwen, Captain of Rohan. Current level is 8, but itll be going up fairly quickly.
    -I do not mind RPing, used to be in a RP-lite guild.
    -I will usually be on at least an hour a night as work allows (I'm a photographer, so hours fluctuate quite a bit from month to month).
    -I love questing, but I do enjoy all the group aspects of the game.

I am mainly looking for a kin that can joke around, and doesnt feel the need to rush through the game. Im also fairly heavy into crafting (Metalsmithing on this toon).

Thanks guys!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000019559b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hi everyone,

Faella, a level 23 human Guardian (main).

I play mainly on Arkenstone.

Australia.

Mainly questing solo, but I'll withhold judgement on the others because I'm still fairly new to the game. I've also been crafting a fair amount as well, I'm an armourer an tend to make a fair amount of heavy armour.

MMO games you’ve played:

Umm, I played Perfect World for a little a few years ago.

As I'm fairly new to the game (literally a week in) I'm mainly looking to get to know the game a little better. For the next few weeks I'll probably be on a fair amount as it is summer here and uni doesn't start up again for a few weeks.

Exclamation Looking for a kinship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Main Character Name: Merenwencoamenel
    Class: Champion
    Race: Elf of Lorien Lvl 26
    Preferred Server: Silverlode. I can start a new character on a different server if need be though.
    Timezone: Central standard. My play times vary though.
    Play Style: Solo, group, casual. I have only been playing for a month or so though so I could be branching out
    Other MMO played: Perfect World.
    I would prefer an adult kinship.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Laurieanna-elf Takhissis--human
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Arkenstone
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): eastern time zone
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I do solo and grouping casual play I like a laidback chatty guild
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ1 EQ2 GW2 SWTOR
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I treat everyone like family, always willing to help out
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am just looking for a fun group of people to talk to while I'm in game, hang out and have fun with

Hi. I'm looking for a kinship in spanish, language spanish. Thanks.

Hola, busco un clan o una comunidad en español para poder hablar mejor y que alguno/a me guíe en el juego. Gracias.

Your name: Loochen (character name)
    Preferred server: right now i play on brandywine
    Playstyle: most of the time alone but would like to try group quests
    MMO games you’ve played: city of heroes, star wars the old republic, lord of the rings online
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: loyalty, honesty, willing to learn since the game has been updated. havent played in a few years so things right now are very new to me.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: a helpful and social group

Looking for a kinship in Imladris!

Your name, or character name and race :
    Bryndiorn, 25, champion, and Lelianeth, 15, hunter, both rising. I have other chars too, some at higher and some at lower levels yet I like to play with these two at the moment.

Preferred server(s), if any.:
    Imladris – I have rolled most of my characters there.

Location. :
    I live in Europe.

Playstyle. :
    I’d say I enjoy a little bit of everything! From exploring, crafting and roleplaying to instances and even raids, I try to include all aspects of the game when playing, without focusing solely on one.

MMO games you’ve played:
    I’ve played World of Warcraft for about a year, focusing heavily on competitive raiding , an experience I’m not keen on repeating. My max lvl character in LOTRO is in Moria.

I like to think of myself as a mature, friendly and easygoing player. I would enjoy to help others, as I have been helped before many times, and like to participate in team activities. I possess a fair chunk of MMO experience yet I am always open to suggestions and constructive criticism about improving my playstyle and thus being more useful in difficult situations. Last but not least, I like being part of a community!

What kind of kinship you are looking for. :
    I am looking for a kinship that is Europe-based (though I know I stand on a US-server), or frequently participates in activities in EU-friendly hours (i.e. around US noon and afternoon). I plan on advancing and reaching end-game, therefore I would like players with whom to enjoy the game both while leveling and at max lvl, joining together for group content and other activities (hence the importance of timezones). In the end, I play for fun, and that is what I would like from my kinship!

Hello, I am interested in joining a mature Kinship. I myself am mature, at least in age . . .soon to be 45, and would like to group up with fellow players close to the same age or stage in life. I just started playing a month or so ago. . .love this game by the way. I have played 3 or 4 other MMO's, and they all fail in comparison to this one.

I am on Landroval.

I reside on the East Coast, and play generally from 7:30pm EST to midnight EST.

I am a VIP, and right now I am leveling up all 9 classes to level 20 to see which I like best.

I have sort of found a real liking to my latest and last character (class) of the nine, a Man Guardian. His name is Jargomox Oaksetter and he is level 16 1/2. I think I will make this fellow my "main." I am really enjoying the game play and style of this toon. I do not normally tank, so I have picked the red trait tree, and am following more down the DPS path.

I do enjoy almost all aspects of the game, questing, exploring in general, crafting, BB's, Skirmishes. . .I have not been exposed to dungeons or raids yet, but would welcome the opportunity. I have not done any of the PVMP as of yet. Not sure how it works, so haven't given it a try. Willing to learn however.

Okay, that's about it for me. . .please send any requests to join, to my Guardian, Jargomox Oaksetter.

Thank you for reading my post.

Eadeniel, Race of Man ( Level 85, Ministrel)

Landroval!

EST, United States,

RP, Solo,group , casual & hardcore, I'd love to get into crafting.

MMO games you’ve played:
    FFXI, WOW,LOTRO,

I personally am an explorer, and n all around good player. I am willing to hangout and help people, if they ask it of me.

RP kinship would be preferred - preferably Heavy or Medium. But I am looking to get into a kin that really does stuff, an allows their players to get in on livin their characters lives, be it being out under the stars, or simply doing some horse training or walking.

I'd really love to have a mature kinship with characters who names are not Lady4u or other silly things, but perhaps draw more from an incharacter perspective.

Preferred server(s), if any:
    Snowbourn/Withywindle - Gladden potentially if there are any EU friendly kins, as I still have some characters there.

Playstyle:
    I don't think I can sum this one up. I'm a rampant altoholic, often a compulsive crafter, perfectly happy to solo my way through the game but will jump at the chance to do anything in a group, for whatever reason.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    Generally just a friendly, decently sized euro kin so it doesn't feel like I'm totally alone in the world while logged in. Anything else is a pure bonus!

Relaxed veteran looking for Kinship

Hi all,

Character Name: Vulin (elf/warden)

Age: Oh dear god I'll be 43 in May.. trust me when you get older you stop looking at the number.

Preferred server(s), if any: Currently on Brandywine following a RL friend's choice there. Not a deal breaker for the right kinship.

Location: Eastern Standard Time ideally. Nothing like wanting to raid when everyone's asleep. :S

Playstyle: Tanking preferred, group dungeons, PvE over PvP but Flexible, not versed enough in the Lore for strong RP, but I'd even wing that if it was necessary.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ1, AC, DAoC, EQ2, AO, WoW, GW2, EVE, SW:TOR, FFXIV and more I can't remember.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a supportive, mature and diplomatic member. I can help cool things down. I also like to tank, don't need the high dps glory.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): One that supports what MMOs are about, being social, working with and helping each other. One that does have interest in progressing through content, but isn't worried about being world 1st, as my time does not allow that level of competitive raiding.

Overall, I'm an avid MMO fan, I think because I am 'wired' for collaborative play and teamwork. While I can buckle down to help down a boss in a raid, I also enjoy sharing laughs and remembering that this is for fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Imliah -Elf Champ lv 44
    Tricksea - Hobbit Burg lv 23

Preferred server(s), if any. :
    Landroval

Brisbane, Australia

Playstyle. :
    I'm pretty new to playing MMO's so at the mo I'm just going with the flow, I dont really get RP though and have played in a few groups. I mostly solo though.

MMO games you’ve played:
    Just this one

I'm friendly and helpful, and willing to help out when I can in raids etc

I want a group of helpful people!!! and friendly! I have alot to give and I just need the right group to point me in the right direction

Gohann (Hobbit Minstrel) and Deylor (Elf RK)
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Evernight
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Australia, East Coast
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Casual atm, just been duoing the whole way. Working on all crafting at once across our characters.
    MMO games you’ve played: I played EQ for 10 years and dabbled in WoW. Other half's first MMO
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: We're friendly and fun and pretty much just looking for some fun people to play with I have a decent knowledge of MMOs and Dey is learning really quick. We're working on all the crafting over our mains and alts atm Up to Westfold on most of them.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Mostly just looking to group and chat as we level up. We're brand new players, in our high 50s atm. Looking to play with other people on our timezone, or who play at our prime time. Getting a bit bored of playing by ourselves.

Found a kin
    Last edited by MotherlyBear; Jan 28 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Found a kin
    Hail, Dassem Ultor, First Sword of the Empire!

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast