We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1431
    Hello there, I'm Picaresque, a Human Captain on the Brandywine server. I'm only a few hours from being lvl 85 and I was looking for an active guild and to partake in end game raids and other group events.
    I've been in a few other kins on brandywine but frankly they have all been very inactive. I have tons of experience playing mmos and I'm confident I'd be an asset to any kin, just looking for an active one! Please PM me here or on Picaresque in game, thanks.

Looking for a fun kinship on Windfola

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Primary is Durindeathless
    Preferred server(s), if any. :Windfola
    Playstyle: Solo, PvE, near daily casual, small group, time limited, metalsmith on primary, VIP
    MMO games you’ve played: FFXI, WoW, and this one
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a support person. I like to craft. small groups are more fun than raids. I'm not hardcore by any means. I like to have fun more than getting the latest/greatest and maxing stats.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):One that is fun, Rank level 7 at least, fairly drama-free, has a good mix of casual/hardcore and who's leadership and members understand this is a game I play, not a Life I live.

Synnorha

Greetings!

I am Synnorha, elf, runemaster and experiencing now in level 51 that my list with uncompleted quests grow because I did fight alone until now. I need a kinskip and fellows to fight along with.

*waves*

Synnorha

Wink Hi!

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Bellaria- Woman, Loremaster, level 40

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Vilya
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    I'm CST but doesn't really matter if it's not too far off from that

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    I like to solo a lot but I've really been wanting to get into instance groups and what not

MMO games you’ve played:
    I've played WoW, SWTOR, Allods, Runes of Magic, that's about it

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    I love to help others out, I don't have a character at cap but if anyone needs help 50 or below, I'm there I'm very respectful of others and friendly.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    I'm looking for an actve kin that is very active in kin chat as I'm a chatty person lol A couple of kins that I have been in are semi active but kin chat just isn't there Like I said I would love to be able to run instances and skirms with kin groups things like that. When I do hit cap I would love to raid as well. Thanks so much for everyone's time!

Smile I'm looking for a Kinship on Gilrain

Brief character biography:
    Name: Psyker
    Race: Elf
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 83 (Nearly 84, correct on 17/07/2013)
    Profession: Woodsman (I have almost reached Eastemnet mastery)
    Server: Gilrain

Hi all,

I'm looking to join a friendly kinship interested in frequent raids and helping each other out. I've reached my 3rd year tenure early this year, and am a VIP.

I currently enjoy playing though the Epic Quest/Story, building my own weapons, improving my equipment, leveling up and "Monster Play". I really do enjoy participating in raids/skirmishes/instances, although this is quite difficult to do by myself!!

I could bring to your Kinship my large array of crafting abilities, my willingness to help others and work as part of a team, and a large number of sharp, pointy arrows for our enemies!!

I look forward to gaming with you!

Cool Brandywine kins??

My name is Anthony, I'm 16. I'm new to the brandywine server and am looking for a kin, I have a Elf Rune-Keeper. I'm from the east side of the U.S. I like to do anything and everything in lotro, as long as im with people, i dislike playing solo. I'm looking forward to any kinship, but you must have a vent that is usually used (hate typing).

Looking for Laurelin RP Kin

Character Names: As yet undecided

Playstyle: I usually play on my own, but I'm looking to change that. I enjoy engaging in (and contributing to) a healthy RP environment; what I lack in lore familiarity, I like to think I compensate for with creativity and energy.

MMO Experience: WoW, SWG, EVE, SW:ToR, DDO, Rift, GW 1&2

What I bring to the table:
    1. A fair amount of gameplay and system experience from a large and well-rounded sampling of MMOs
    2. A working knowledge of and respect for proper RP conduct
    3. An open mind with which I hope to help craft wonderful stories

What I want in a Kinship: Ideally a dedicated group of players and friends who take pleasure in immersion. I am not a Tolkien scholar by any stretch, but I'd love to meet some people who are and expand upon the universe. I would, however, be satisfied with any group who participates in regular, quality RP. Roster size is not a significant issue, though I imagine a smaller group would be more manageable.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if our ideologies jive, I hope you shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by Berenices; Jul 22 2013 at 11:09 PM.

Looking for Late Night Kinship in Laurelin.

I often play solo, but it is not my deepest preference to do so. I am looking for a friendly, helpful, mature Kinship that has a sizeable player contingent at either all hours, or late in hours, to early hours Eastern Time. I like RP very much, and honestly I would prefer a kinship that had some lore appreciation behind it, though I cannot be overly picky. Ideal time zones might be the opportunity to play with folks in Australia/New Zealand. On days that I work, I can generally play between 7:00AM-12:00PM, on days off, 22:00-12:00'ish, or later depending on what's going on, and whether I have work that evening.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000002b2e48/signature.png]Alcarinwe[/charsig]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff9900][FONT=impact][I]A l c a r i n w ë[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Looking for a kinship on Silverlode

Aves, Elf hunter (70 currently)

Looking for a fun, easy going kinship on Silverlode to get in on more raids, group questing, crafting trading, etc. I'd love to have a fairly regular group of people to play with. It gets lonely questing out there all alone

Play mostly in the evenings and weekends on the EST.

Played Everquest, WoW, Rift, Gemstone, and a decent amount of LOTRO.

Let me know!

Looking for small, friendly kin in Snowbourn.

Character Name/Name: Kaliah/Katie
    Server: Snowbourn
    Playstyle: Solo, Group, Casual
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW

I'm relatively new to the game, and quite a relaxed player focusing on enjoying the game through levelling, exploring, questing and chatting with other players. I'm currently a Hunter approaching level 40, also love crafting, i'm a Miner, Prospector and Tailor, and levelling those skills quickly so I can provide in any way I can So just looking to join a small, very friendly and chatty group of people, that I can enjoy the game with.

Thanks for your time!

Kinship in Dwarrowdelf

character name: Mallore, Elf rune-keeper
    serverwarrowdelf
    Playstyle: i usually play solo - i have a lvl 78 hunter - but i want to find someone to play with. it gets lonely playing solo all the time
    english is my second language which means that i'm a slow typer/ I am also shy so i find it difficult to find someone to play with.
    MMO games you've played:lotro is the only MMo i've ever played.
    Why kinships should be interested in you:I like helping people and crafting
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: i'm not looking for something specific. just people i can have fun with^^

My details - Badreth, Man Warden
    Age - 27
    Server - Laurelin
    Location - Scotland
    Playstyle - Solo at the moment although I'm looking for group PvE content along with some RP. I'm a relativly casual player having a wife and life and what not but I do generally get a few hours throughout the week and more at weekends.
    MMO Experience - Played this from pre-F2P til just pre-Rohan and played SWTOR from launch til now.
    Why Me/Why You - I'm a fairly relaxed responsible player who is just looking to enjoy the game with a like minded group of people and not race to max lvl. The most important thing I'm looking for tbh is a kin that is not totally full of 85's and thus does next to no content at lower levels.

If that makes sense to anyone let me know!

:)

Looking for a Bulgarian kinship in LOTRO. If such exist in any server please notify me. Want to join

Eldar server

Hello guys,

I'm quit new to lotro and the forums but i managed to get a lvl 25 champion in a week (On the Eldar server).
    Unfortunaly i died at lvl 25 because i tried a fellowship quest in my own.
    Now i'm searching for a kinship with some characters around lvl 24-27 to do some quests (Because i can't do the fellowship quests atm.).
    I'm quit active (At least playing every day like 3/4 hours).
    And i like to lvl a bit faster with people from the same lvl.

If some one wants to contact me i'm online about 3 hours. So around 20.15.
    My charactername is bellong.

With kind regards,

Atharos-alsem
    Bellong
    Lvl. 25 Champion @Eldar

Server : meneldor
    Name(s): Terild - lvl 55 guardian
    ( darchillorn) -44 loremaster

Looking for a kinship with others of the same lvl who are going through moria at this time . I do help others whenever I can , crafting isn't great but am working on it

Any responses would be great , ( mail or IM me , thx).

Parethelion

Server : firefoot
    Name(s): Parathelion- lvl 85 Warden
    ( Toodledoo) -34 Burglar
    ( Teedledee) -30 Lore Master and a bunch of other stuff

Looking for an alliance that's active but also laid back. No crafting experience, or big raids (just got a new computer after the old one couldn't handle them) but hold my own in other area. Feel free to find me in the game or to DM me. Thanks!

Looking for a Kinship to grow with

Name or character name: Unknown at this time

Play-style: Whatever I feel like that day, If i feel lazy I will run a support class, if I feel hyper ill run a high burst dps, if I feel like a leader I will tank that day. I can pve, pvp, raid, solo, etc.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an adult and I act like one. I don't swear every other word and I don't argue over pointless stuff for the sake of arguing. I'm open minded and will always be willing to take advice from others and follow directions in groups. I have experience in the MMO world, so I'll already know the basics like aggro, pulling, main tank, off tank, etc. I am not greedy and I often put others before my self.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship with mature people. To me, mature dose not mean a certain age, it means people who don't act like children. What I don't want to see is people or kinships with names like "1c4Mp4lLd4y" or "$$havens$$" or anything else that uses numbers/symbols in place of words/letters or alternating upper and lower case letters. Hardcore is better to me than casual. I don't mind leveling on a time line, however I do want to enjoy every aspect of the game. A functional website is a must. A kinship that will help it's members is a must.

If any further questions arrise or you would like me to take a look at your Kinship please PM me or leave a bump on this post. Thank you for your time and god bless.

Looking for kinship on Landroval

Server: Landroval
    Character: Ethradior
    Class: Champion (New Character)

I'm a returning player in my mid-thirties who played ages ago. I decided to re-roll on Landroval to experience a more RP-oriented environment. I'd like a relatively laid-back group that puts real life concerns first. I've got a job in RL, I don't need one in game, if you know what I mean. I'd like light RP with mature players who are interested in socializing. However, I wouldn't want kinship chat to be strictly in-character. I'd like to do some raiding, and some group pvp once this character is high enough level.

Timezone: Eastern US.

Your name, or character name and race: Bindgrim (dwarf, guardian, currently lvl 63, Imladris)
    Preferred server(s), if any: Imladris, Snowbourn
    Playstyle: Solo, casual, time-limited
    MMO games you’ve played: Ragnarok Online, Mechwarrior Online
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Casual, friendly

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Margiel, Elf, Rune-Keeper (currently lvl 33)
    Server: I'm American, but on the Snowbourn server. (I picked it before I knew it was mostly European. Not that I have anything against Europe, just letting you know that there's a time difference.)
    Playstyle: I prefer solo-ing, but I'd like help with Fellowship quests. I'd say I'm casual to medium. It depends on the day. Some days I'm more hardcore. I try to do all the quests and deeds possible, so I'm a bit obsessed in that regard.
    MMO games you’ve played: Atlantica, Maple Story.
    Why kinships should be interested in me: No idea.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for a medium sized kinship, without any politics. Organized, but friendly and laid-back. I'm still not sure what role Kinships play in this game. I was a Guild Leader in Atlantica, and because I didn't pay attention to the politics, I accidentally upset a more powerful Nation (a group of 6 Guilds), and my Guildies payed the price for my ignorance. I don't want a repeat of that experience, nor do I want to be in a Kinship that bullies others.

Looking for kinship

I am a returning player, my character is level 60 an Elf hunter by the name of Towahn. I am growing tired of soloing all the time and would like to be part of Kinship. I am 27 and live in Ohio i usually play every weeknight from 5pm-10pm, weekend hours vary. I am not looking for a kinship of strangers i would like to be part of a kinship that quest/raids together often. I am wanting to begin grinding better gear and raiding regularly and would like a kin to do it with. I play on Landroval if you are interested in having me please contact me here or in game thanks!

Looking for Kinship. Elindilmir server.

Hello folks, have taken an extended break and am wanting to start back. Looking for a kin for social or help. I play most evenings after work. Just restarted a lm im currently leveling. I live in central time zone US. Toon name is Stagnant, please feel free to message in game. Btw Im old and don't type much so voice(TS,Vent, Etc) would be preferred.

Brandywine

Hello me and a friend just recently rerolled to the Brandywine server and are looking for a large, helpful, social and well organized mature kin that knows how to have a laugh and has some quality control on members joining.

A website would be a bonus but Teamspeak3 is essential as the kin we join must be active and social on voice also.

Me and my friend play a Warden and Runekeeper, if you are what we seek please reply here with your char name and i shall contact you in game cheers.

P.S We are both from the UK so a kin with a focus in that timezone is important also.

Looking for kinship for instances, raids and group quests (and fun ;))

Hi there, I'll just use the example
    Your character: Tybbie, elf runekeeper currently lvl 46
    Preferred server(s): snowbourn
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Western Europe
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Well... uhm... I'll be nice?
    And offcourse I will help other players as well when they need help with a quest.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a kinship with nice players who like to play in group so I'll be able to do group quests etc.

Remember When? - Looking for a Kinship

Remember when the game first came out and the land thrived with kinships that focus was on exploring, socializing, and having fun getting to know your companions? When leveling your toon and building your crafting skills was more important then end-game raids and irritating repeater quests for rep. (Why did we leave the dropped rep items idea anyways?) And the excitement of getting a house or earning your first 4 gold to buy the mount of your dreams was an accomplishment that you enjoyed because it was earned thru hard work and fellowship, not bought thru the store in a rush to be max level and ultra-powerful.

Well, I guess I've given away that Im an older, more mature player who has drifted away from the game because the Meneldor server has gone virtually dead except for a few raiders and the game has developed into a WoW wanta-be. But if there are any mature kinships left on any of the North America servers that have fun social events, actually chat about life, family and enjoy exploring the maps just to see what we can find, please respond to this link. I loved this game up until about a year ago when constant kin collapses, political games in the kinships, and then the server just dying ruined it for me. I really miss the friendships and fun this game offers but so few explore that anymore on my server. I am willing to Transfer my level 80 warden to a new server after talking with anyone and being sure its a good fit. Prefer guilds with a LOTR orientated name.

So if you want an older guy who just loves to chat, craft and be a part of a family style kinship and not a raid grinder. Let me know! Hopefully I'm not alone in this desire . . .

Send me a message thru the forums or reply to this posting (Fingers crossed)

**Update** I have found a home with the Rangers of the West on Gladden. Thank you everyone for your invitations. It was good to see that at least a few social kinships still exist in LOTRO!
    Last edited by Shadowdragon01; Aug 18 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast