We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Looking for kinship

Account Name: Matamanplay
    Character Name: Matrit
    Race: Human male
    Class:Champion
    Server: Withywindle(I always use that one, so dont hope to find me in any other sever)
    Time Area: -4 GTM(In other words 4 hours less that london's time)
    Level:12(Always growing as I play like an hour every day if i have no home work).

Kind of Kinship I'm looking for: Im basically a solo player, but i love to team up for mutual benefit, so im looking for a teamed-up kinship, also one who trades a lot as I am always forging weapons and smelting and its boring to sell them if i dont need them, its more fun to trade. Also one that has player in a wide variety of levels to help unexperienced one and ask help to veterans.

If you are interested contact me as soon as you can.

Matrit
    Last edited by Matrit; Jul 30 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Server: Elendilmir
    Name & Race: Athilwyn - Human - lv. 25 Guardian (leveling fast!)
    Playstyle: I usually solo, however I will jump at the chance to fellow up, raid or skirmish. I enjoy rp, but its not required.
    MMO games you’ve played: Diablo 2 & 3 (never played 1) - Aion - Graal Online - Eden Eternal - Planning to get Guild Wars 2
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm always happy to help wherever I can, whether its helping lower level kin-mates with their quests (or working with someone who's on the same quests as I am), or crafting my kin-mates whatever they need. I can also tank or take aggro during skirmishes, raids or fellowship quests.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Something fun and active. I'd like more than one or two members on at the same time, at least usually. I'm not going to be picky about kins who run raids often over those who hardly run raids at all, because I'm honestly just looking for a place that I can feel welcome and make new friends.
    [center][size=1][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2zrp7hi.jpg[/img]
    [u]ELENDILMIR[/u]: NIBENETH - LVL 85 ELF HUNTER // SILPHIUM - LVL 55 HOBBIT WARDEN[/size][/center]

Character name/race: Eralina, Elf, level 39 currently, Minstrel on Withywindle; Saeridel, Elf, level 15, Hunter on Landroval
    Preferred servers: Mostly Withywindle and Landroval, sometimes RP on Laurelin
    Playstyle: Mostly solo/occasional group, PvE, casual, RP, crafter
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW. That's about it.
    Why kinships should be interested in you?: Not really sure. I like to socialize and have fun, and all that good stuff.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Fun, social, RP-heavy would be good, medium-sized, friendly, and casual. I'm also looking for people to teach me new things about the game since I haven't been playing long.
    Last edited by Eralina; Aug 15 2012 at 05:58 AM.

Red face

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Herewyne, Race of Man, Rohan.

Preferred server(s), if any: I currently play in the Riddermark.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I’m currently based in the UK, though working with people from different time zones is no problem for me.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I usually play solo because I enjoy playing at my own pace, but I really love interacting with other players and making new friends. I’m definitely a more casual gamer, prefer light RP-ing, not so keen on PvP but not particularly adverse to it either. I tend to just go with the flow.

MMO games you’ve played: I’ve played and tried out various different MMOs and only stick to a few. Some that I’ve played more of are Runescape, Fly For Fun and Last Chaos.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am open minded, dedicated and loyal. I can be serious when I need to be, but I generally go into the world with the view that life is short and we must enjoy as much of it as we can, while we can.
    I have lots of basic experience in MMO’s. Anything I don’t know, I am quick to learn! I really love the world that Tolkien created and so being able to walk around in game and go to the places I’ve read about is very exciting! That said, having grown up surrounded by the works of Tolkien I know quite a bit concerning Lore.
    I’m also currently a student so I have a lot of free time on my hands and am happy to spend that in game!

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I’m looking for a kinship that is relaxed but organized, where individual game play is valued but group play also readily available. I’d like to find people who are mature in speech but carefree and light hearted in nature, as The Doctor once said “There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes”. I like people who are quick to laugh and make others laugh too, who like adventure and light RP-ing.
    Last edited by CalicoAnne; Aug 14 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Looking for a kinship

Name: Beralphir, Race of Man

Server: Landroval

Playstyle: I mostly solo, but am very open to, and love to, play with a group of people. I much prefer playing games with friends rather than all by myself. I'm wanting to get into RP, but I'm also a very casual player. I am also a weaponsmith crafter.

MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft, Maplestory, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I'm looking for a friendly, light-med RP Kinship. Maybe some PvMP as well once I reach the level cap. But most of all I'm looking for an active and fun group of people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002889d3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): My real name is Rafael. My characters name is Xlefaar, he is a human Hunter, level 14 (but leveling very quickly every day).

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Right now, I only play in Windfola.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I am from Portugal, so my timezone is GMT+1

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Pretty much everything. I like to play a game at its full potencial, so I try everything. I like to play solo, group hunting, raiding, PvP, PvMP,questing etc... I just do not like RP that much, and I am not a hardcore gamer.

MMO games you’ve played: Runescape (06 to 2010) and Dungeons and Dragons (Didn't play this one alot because my computer couldn't run it much time without shuting down.But now I can run it, but since I have found LoTRO, I have no intentions of going back to D&D)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a relaxed gamer, that likes to have a good time playing games. I am nice to people, and i am also a fast learner. Right now I might be low level, but I level fast and I gather knowledge even faster. I am alredy very confortable with my hunter character, and I am mastering its skills very fast. I will help others in any way I can, and I will be as active as I can be in group events. Also, I am not like most 13 year old kids that gets mad and flames the chat for no reason.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a kinship that helps me and that needs my help. One that is active, and holds lots of events like group hunts, raids, etc.. One where people like to chat, and exchange opinions about a wide range of themes. One where people are friendly, and are willing to help me with a quest, or defeat a monster, or gather an amount of resources. One that treats me the way they would like to be treated.

Cool 2 players, couple

Hi, we are new to the game.
    She plays a ranger (archer?)
    I am willing to fill the roll of minstrel or warden. rk if necessary.
    we are >18
    Currently live in California, US
    Obviously we don't expect to be of any use for a while...but we are searching for an end-game pve corp that would be able to put us to use once we max level.

>Brandywine.

I have played everything from UO>EQ/EQII>WoW>etc most of these I am not proud of. Currently I play ≡v≡ and hope to use it for my sci-fi fix and this for the themepark.
    Last edited by Jimera; Aug 24 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Eastern Canadian (NB) looking for kin.. level 25 elf hunter female, mature

Your name, or character name and race (if known): In-game, my name is Libellule. I'm a level 25 elf hunter

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Not sure how this works, but I log in to Crickhollow?

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): I live in New Brunswick, Canada

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I have played solo so far, but there are some quests that require a fellowship, I figure a kinship would be a good place to team up to do some fellowship quests? Correct me if I'm wrong.

MMO games you’ve played: I have played an Elf hunter also in WoW. I soloed up to level 60 then stopped. I played a few times with my daughter so I get an idea of how it feels, but have never belonged to a kinship or fellowship or any other type group.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: As I said, I always soloed. I admit I'm green despite playing for a while. I don't know much other than questing and a bit about crafting. But I'm a nice person, I'm not vulgar or insulting, and I'll certainly do my best . I don't work so I can play quite a bit here and there. I do not however, make the game a priority in my life. Oh and I also speak french.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Looking for a friendly bunch, who doesn't take the game more seriously than real life. Looking for a group of people who are patient and won't get mad if I screw up lol. It would also be nice if I could find a group near my own age, I'm 44.

PS - if other people are looking for a fellowship who see themselves in my request, let me know, maybe we can start our own if no one picks us first? lol
    Last edited by Libellule; Aug 26 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: ps

Thumbs up Kinship on Elendilmir

Hi there, starting to play lotro again after a couple years break im a 39 YO Aussie bloke and easy going and looking for a mature Kinship have had experience with almost all MMOS have TS Venty and Mumble can install what ever is req to chat with.

I have a low lev Guard and a Lev 40 something Elven Hunter looking at starting off with a Mini as i start off again

hope to see a reply soon

Cheers

Jase

Thumbs up Dwarf brothers

I and my brother are looking for a big and active, family friendly guild to join. I have a 75 gaurd and hunter, and my brother has a 75 champion. We like helping people out and are happy to help supply crafting mats as well. Our dwarves are on the Brandywine server and so is my hunter. See you in game! And, P.S., Vent would be great too!
    Hullo thar! Oy em shorely glod te moyt ya!

hi ive recently returned from a lengthy break have a level 75champion who is basically completly outfitted with everything i can do solo. the only stuff i need to do i need groups to do with. im looking for a kin who raids regularly with a schedule. id prefer an adult kin as im not exactly pc safe. my champion is named timp. i do have alts but id prefer to finish my champ off b4 i work on other toons. send me a message if u think i would fit your kin

Looking for a Kinship on Crickhollow

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Just created two characters.
    Eldolriel - Hunter - Man - Female - Level 1
    Esclabur - Captain - Man - Female - Level 1

Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Crickhollow

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA, Mountain Standard Time.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Mainly solo and casual, but hopefully group as well. I really want to be able to explore as much of the game as possible and enjoy the quests. I do, however, want to level consistently. I am a college student so I will mainly be playing on the weekends.

MMO games you’ve played: World Of Warcraft. Loved it!

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am really eager to get good at the game play. I want to do well because doing well makes it that much more fun... So I guess I am saying I am eager to learn. Haha. I am also open to trying other play-styles to see if they are for me or not because they sound interesting and fun. I am an open minded person and I don't get angry or annoyed easily. I don't cuss and I like to have a good time while being productive and moving forward in the game. Basically I am just really excited to possibly become a part of a fun, kind, LOTR loving group of people. Hahaha.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a friendly (preferably family friendly) kinship with people who will be willing to help me out when I first get going. I have played LOTRO before, but not much, so I may be slow when starting out. I want to be able to learn as much as I can so that I can eventually help other people through the game. I like to laugh, so being able to have fun while being productive is key. I want to be part of a Kinship where people remember that this is just a game... Hahaha! I want a group is who willing to explore the stories as well as be eager to complete quests and enjoy this virtual Middle Earth.

Happy gaming!
    Last edited by AW2012; Sep 03 2012 at 07:22 PM.

Looking for a Kinship on Meneldor

Hello! I've tried a couple of kinships and just haven't been satisfied with what I've found so far. Each has said it's active, but that's far from the truth. So here's what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a kin that's mostly adults (I'm 28 in RL). I'd like an active kin. It's always nice to be able to find some help on a quest. I can also supply some crafting help.

I have a level 32 Elf Guardian named Tanna. She's my main. I also have a couple of lower level alts. Message me if you have what I'm looking for!

Thumbs up Busco Kinship de habla hispana

Mi nombre es Ramiro y busco una Kinship de habla hispana. Hablo inglés también y estuve en varias kinships pero esta vez quiero buscar algo diferente.

Mas datos:

Ramiros - Hunter (lvl 65)
    Romiriel - Minstrel (lvl 69)

Actualmente en Nimrodel. Tengo unos alt regados por otros servers también que casi nunca uso.

Edad: 35 (juego desde Open Beta y dejé como por año y medio) hasta hace un mes.

Vivo en Costa Rica (soy argentino)

Horas: GMT -6 (América Central / CST) después de las 7PM.

Otros MMORPG: no, solo LOTRO. Me gustan los FPS pero no estoy jugando nada mas.

Busco: kinship casual en servers de US que le entre a los raid (y un poco a PvMP). Estoy dispuesto a transferir si se da el caso. Busco un ambiente de aprovechar el juego, sin stress ni luchas de ego en donde se quiera avanzar y aceptar desafíos mientras eso no genere stress.

Qué puede ganar una kinship si me "Adoptan" jajaa: bueno, me pongo las pilas, no me considero hardcore pero me gustan los aspectos del juego, me mantengo actualizado con gear y crafting. Si encuentro un buen grupo podría participar mas en PvMP también. No soy de hacer Role Playing pero de nuevo, si encuentro un buen grupo y quieren RP básico, ningún problema. Actividades también. Soy bastante flexible en general mientras el juego sea divertido y no un stress. Ayudo y participo.

Saludos.
    Ramiros 66 (HNT) + Romiriel 85 (MNS)
    Educate yourself in the matters of reality for they have no precise line between good and evil.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Josh, not yet made a char, looking for a new guild to grow with. I had a lvl 46 champ on Windfola. I'm wanting to make an lm or burg depending on the needs of the guild.
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): no preference, though I have a roster on Windfola.
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Houston, Tx (CST)
    Playstyle: I mostly solo when I can, but I love to group if it's organized. I'm a pretty hardcore player but sometimes I only have time for casual play
    MMO games you’ve played: Diablo 2 of course, Vindictus, WoW, Anarchy Online, EQ 1, Lineage 1, Guild Wars, DC Universe, Neosteam (R.I.P. =( ), Warhammer Online. I'm an mmo FREAK.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):I'm all about loyalty and family. I look to join a socially active guild because I love to talk about the most random of things just to break the monotony. I LOVE music, nearly all types, and I love discussing it. I'm opinionated but it stops there, I don't push my opinion onto others nor do I think another opinion is wrong.

To Recap: Player coming back to LotRO f2P (I am a premium player) to join an active kin who needs the skills of a support class.
    Last edited by Corrosive; Sep 11 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Talking looking for kinship

namewen mcdonnell

i currently have a character on the crickhollow server but if someone ask me too,i will try a different server.

i have no real experience with mmo's(this is my first) but ive always wanted to play one.ive played a lot of rpg games though.

I dont really know what kind of stuff i'd be looking for to do in the kinship as im completely new to it all.

Im looking for a casual kinship who will be patient with me and try to help me understand and basically just have fun.

Im not rude at all and if someone i say is taking badly i will try my best to rectify it and not to do it again.Im all up for making new friends on this game and getting to know the community.However i have school and exams so i dont have that much time on the computer.i normally play at about 5:00gmt till maybe 7:00 or 8:00GMT.Im from ireland if that makes any difference.

im currently playing a hunter who's like level 7 but im hoping to keep him leveling,i have the free to play with no expansions or anything that costs real money as i simply cannot pay for it as i have no money and my parents wouldn't pay it.i also dont have a mic but i do use headphones so this might allow me to hear others i dont know

Cool srry

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    ATTENTION: Kinship Recruiters. This thread is NOT for your advertisements. This thread is for people who are looking. Respect this rule, please. PM those who may be of interest to you.

Use this thread if you are undecided on a kinship (guild) or are confused by how many there are and what server to choose.

I encourage you to post sufficient information about yourself so that recruiters will know if they are interested in you or not.

For example:

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.):
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    MMO games you’ve played:
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    anyone looking for a mature kin we r lookin for members in riddermark server mail my main- apocolyps. ty and hope to see u soon!!
    Last edited by apocalypse116; Sep 15 2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: didnt know not to post kin stuff

Looking for kinship

Character Name: Patriadoc

Preferred server: Arkenstone

Playstyle: Solo, Group, RP and occasional raid. I am limited on time and can rarely play during the week. When i do play( on weekends most of the time) i only usualy play for about 3 hours max.

MMO games you’ve played: W.O.W, S.W.T.O.R and this if it counts.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I am mature, even for my age. I am pretty familiar with the game itself. I am quite friendly and open minded. I NEVER insult or harass people. My only limitation is that my character is a low level (11). I also speak french and english fluently and i am learning basic german.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A kinship that is authentic to the game's theme (no "$$dragonslayaz$$" type name for example)I am also looking for a kinship that does not ask much of me(No need to buy anything like expantion packs)and to accept the fact that i cannot play very much. I also ask for a mature but still fun loving kinship who do not judge anyone, even if its just there game character. I also don't ask for the kinship to get or pay me anything in the game, i just want a group to be able to help me with leveling or killing certain enemies from times to times.

P.S: I have occasionaly been kicked out of guilds in other mmo's due to the fact i can't play alot. If the ammount of play time is an issue to you and you want me to change it for me to join the kinship i am sorry but i can't.

my name is Beth

my age is 41 years

my time zone in US Central Time

I plan to make a female man hunter,as my first character

the other mmorpg I'm playing,is Uncharted Waters Online

I like to play in a easy and casual manner.

I'm sure sure on which server I want yet.

I want to choose a kinship with other adults,that I can befriend,and socialize with.

Server: Evernight

Character name: Varghlift (lv26 dwarf, guardian)

Playstyle: Solo for when I can't find groups, but prefer to be in groups of similar level people. Eventually when I reach endgame, it would be nice to have enough people to do all the end game content with.

MMO games you’ve played: EVE Online, WW2 Online, Anarchy Online, Fallen Earth and plenty of others I can't recall right now.

Why kinships should be interested in you?: I'm open minded and will always be willing to take advice from others and follow directions in groups. I have experience in the MMO world, so I already know the basics.

Kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm looking for an active (means more than 2 people online) kinship with mature people.
    I'd like to be in kinship that feels like family, where everyone help each others.
    What I don't want to see is people or kinships with names like "1c4Mp4lLd4y" or "$$havens$$" or anything else that uses numbers/symbols in place of words/letters. Also forcing to use voice chat is big no to me, I mean, I can write english just fine, but understanding native speakers is pretty hard, so no thanks.
    Last edited by Varghlif; Sep 20 2012 at 12:07 PM.

Cool Looking for a Kingship

Name: Danziker, Human
    Preferred server(s), if any.:Actually, RidderMark
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): South America GMT +4
    Playstyle. MMO games you’ve played: First Time in LOTRO, casual player, actually playing Solo,. Before, played WoW, Lineage II.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm offer a supporting, farming and capable player... and fun also...
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Searching for a helping kin where I can get some info about how this it works, help and get helped and doesn't matter that I'm a casual player

Looking for kinship

Your name : Michal
    character name and race (if known):not yet decided (i am thinking about a minstrel)
    Age (some kinships have real life age limits): 17
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): new character so i don't really care=]
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): GMT+3
    Playstyle :well usually i go solo but it gets kind of boring after a while so i am looking for people who don't mind the fact that i am a slow typer and that usually i don't speak at all (English is not my native language).
    MMO games you’ve played: this is probably the only the only game i've managed to stick to for more then half a year so i havent really played other games=]
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:i have absolutely no idea XD I have a sense of humor? i'm fun?
    I like crafting so I suppose I could help at that...
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship that likes to quest together. also i'd love to do role plying^^

Thumbs down wat the heck?

so i cant post any kinship stuff how am i exposed to contact these people if i dont tellt hem anything?
    [FONT=impact][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000d4ce0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/FONT]

click on their name and send them a message/mail
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e3a65/signature.png]Lydiawulf[/charsig]

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Rathera
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 41 years young
    Preferred server(s),:Currently on Crickhollow but as F2P atm am not limited to that server
    Location. :I would prefer a UK/European based kinship
    Playstyle. I play solo atm, but definitely a PVE player
    MMO games you’ve played:World Of Warcraft
    Why kinships should be interested in you. :I play a lot as not currently in work so activity is quite high, a good sense of humour and easy to get on with
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. :A sociable and friendly kinship is a must, with me being new to this game i would prefer a kinship that doesn't mind giving tips/advice etc and one that is in european timezone although i am open to US i need active kinship in UK daytime hours as well
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002bb00f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast