We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65
Results 1,601 to 1,606 of 1606
    Name: Moldim, Dwarf Champion
    Server: Landroval
    Location. USA CST
    Playstyle: Questing and exploring, grouping,crafting
    MMO games you’ve played: ESO, SWTOR, STO
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Casual player not looking for hardcore raiding kinship. I am fairly laid back but my playtime may vary depending on schedule.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Casual kin open to doing about anything in the game.

Name: Lovable
    Server: Gladden
    Playstyle: Crafting, Instances, Quests
    MMO games you’ve played: Only LOTRO Since 2010
    Why kinships should be interested in you: To help in the quests and craftings.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm inactive player and lonely play. I want a adult kinship. I started at an early age and always played with the adult players. I don't like talking too much. I just want to stay in a kinship and we can help each other, for the quests, instances and craftings. Small or huge, inactive or active, no problem.
    Last edited by BayanWarden; Dec 14 2018 at 04:55 PM.

Name: Brenten, Hobbit hunter
    Server: Laurelin
    Playstyle: Casual but active player, roleplayer (though haven't done so in lotro yet), love exploring and following lore/story.
    MMO games you’ve played: GW, GW2, lotro, SWtor, ESO, WoW.
    Why kinships should be interested in you: I am a mature, social, very relaxed and friendly player. Love to play with others or have a nice chat and laugh.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A social kinship who accepts players who do not aim to raid, but love exploring and grouping up. (A RP guild is not needed but would be welcome too.)

Gladden

Looking for any kin. This is the way I am. I run all dungeons and will lead them. I help all and give freely. I am blunt and may cruse a little. I will hold certain festivals for the kin that grant valuable in-game items. I love Trivia soo.... brush up on your pop culture and Lotro.

I will be playing my Epic (lmao) RK Nasdrad.

Thank-you for reading.

Name: (hunter)
    Server: (can remake if diff server.)
    Location. USA CST
    Playstyle: Questing and exploring, grouping (free player)
    MMO games you’ve played: EQ, EQ2, WoW, CO, CoH, SWtor, DCO, DDO, Tera, Toontown, Wiz101, Yserbius (might be some I missed)
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Casual player looking for light raiding kinship. (raiding new to me in Lotro)
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Casual kin not too high in level, starting new char. I work 2nd shift, squeeze in playing here and there. I have grouped very little in Lotro, grouping is new to me for this game. (since most mains are near max level)
    Last edited by Game_God; Jan 01 2019 at 05:04 AM.

Name: Benor, Man Captain
    Server: Gladden
    Location. USA, EST
    Playstyle: Questing, Skirmishes/Epic Battles, Music Playing, Grouping occasionally
    MMO games you’ve played: WOW, SWTOR, City of Heroes/Villains, PoE and many, many more
    Why kinships should be interested in you: Somewhat casual player, but always willing to help. I'm also polite and patient, and I have Lifetime VIP so nothing is off limits for me when it comes to skirms/quests/etc.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for: A friendly and casual kin that is also polite and patient. I'm not the best player in the universe, so a kin that will be cool about that is a must. People I can group with and such every once in a while, maybe more once I get to know them a bit better.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65