We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64
Results 1,576 to 1,583 of 1583

evernight (captain)

hey there, im kromiel the captain of laurelin.

i am looking for a pvp freep kinship on evernight to have fun.

Looking for Kinship

Arthalas (109 Captain-Currently on Arkenstone)

Usually have availability 9-12pm EST (kids in bed)

I'm a lifetime member but have been out of game for the last 2-3yrs. I am interested in hitting lvl cap soon and joining in again on endgame content (raids/instances). I enjoyed competent group runs, but don't care about wipes/fails if we are challenging ourselves and having fun. I'm looking for a kin because while there are some fun solo thing in LOTRO, its an MMO and more fun when played with others. I would enjoy a kinship that is serious to casual at raiding/instances, moderately active, and is just here to have fun. Arkenstone would be a preferred server since I'm already there but open to transferring.

Name: Torsin, Dwarf Rune-Keeper
    Preferred server: Gladden
    Playstyle: I typically play solo for leveling content, but I enjoy and try to do fellowship content when I can.
    MMO games you’ve played: I grew up playing WoW and have also played SWTOR.
    What do you offer kinships?: I am a very relaxed player, someone who will be able to participate in casual group content or take part in kin activities, as well as just help provide a friendly atmosphere and any help that I am able to give.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for?: I am looking for a friendly, fairly casual kin that runs group content occasionally and also schedules other fun events or activities.

Feldriar down for business

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Feldriar, High Elf
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Evernight
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Rotterdam, NL.
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Mostly Soloing, but down for some group play. never done raids but interested in doing them.
    MMO games you’ve played: World of Warcraft (still playing), Elder Scrolls Online.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Social member always willing to help some new players. Very interested in other people.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for fun events, roleplaying and social activities.
    Kind regards,

mo3tazz.

Thumbs up Looking For Kinship

Your name, or character name and race (if known): I have a few toons I am playing at the moment
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Brandywine or Landroval, have toons on either one. Been playing on BW lately
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central Time USA
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Right now I am just leveling up toons, I would eventually like to get to more group and end game type stuff.
    MMO games you’ve played: Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, a little bit of WoW (never really got in to it)
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Well lets see. I have helped run a gaming community in the past. I am group oriented and I can follow instructions. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Just a good old well behaved dude.

Talanion, check your PM

Talking

Nome: Usarei meu nick hehe sou o Dark, personagem é uma hunter elfa chamada Ivririel.
    Servidor: Arkenstone, mas acho que da para mudar né, personagem está level 20.
    Estilo de jogo: Pve,raids,casual.
    MMOS: Já joguei archeage, raiderz, Blade and soul e alguns outros por pouco tempo.
    Pontos fortes: Costumo ajudar bastante no que posso, não ligo de ter que explicar mil vezes algo para a mesma pessoa. Posso dizer que meu inglês é bom, posso ajudar com textos no jogo ou algo assim? Minhas piadas são nivel praça é nossa, (eu acho isso bom ok?).
    Qual kinship eu procuro: Gostaria de algo nada hardcore, hoje em dia nao tenho muito tempo disponivel para o jogo, no máximo 3 horas nos dias de semana. Algo com bastante membros que eventualmente se juntassem para fazer algumas instancias e raids. Basicamente uma kinship casual, mas com foco em ajudar todos em progredir no jogo. Com canal de comunicação externo seria ótimo tbm, discord ou team speak (se é que alguem ainda usa teamspeak kkkk). Obrigado fico no aguardo eterno de uma mensagem

New player looking for a Kinship

Hello to my new community!

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Unknown name at this time, most likely will be playing an elf hunter though I am a bit of an altohalic. (Well more then a bit!)
    Age: I am over the age of discretion, though I will not guarantee always acting as such.
    Preferred server(s): I am flexible on servers, I like the feel of the community on Landroval, but all the servers I've visited have good people.
    Location : I play random times, random days. Can be helpful to have a Kin that has a range of playtimes.
    Playstyle: I love crafting and exploring, raiding tends to be out of my reach due to the random playtimes, but I do enjoy it when I catch up with it.
    MMO games you’ve played: Umm all of them? I've at least kicked the tires on most MMOs though my main vice was EQ1. I've been playing MMOs since the days of telnet
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: This one is always a hard one to answer, I've been told I'm amusing and fun. Heck give me a try what's the worst that can happen?
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a family style relaxed Kinship. A group of people that value people over pixels. I would enjoy roleplay and/or raiding as long as it isn't the entire focus. I would love to find a Kin that levels slowly (or at least some my level willing to explore)

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64