We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66
Results 1,626 to 1,633 of 1633
  1. #1626
    Your name, or character name and race (if known):most people call me Pantaro so well go with that (havent played LOTRO much other than trying classes for a few levels,so im not attached to any char since i havent played much yet)
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 37
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): not attached to any server will go wherever for the right guild
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST NY
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): i really dont care much for raids anymore will only do it for the right group if i did(I love playing healers tho lol) i do love crafting as well,mainly looking for a family style guild where the members matter unlike alot of newer mmorpgs hence my desire to relly start playing lotro and become part of the community here!
    MMO games you’ve played: what havent i tried lol more and more older MMO's are becoming more appealing to me and i mean you really cant beat the world of middle earth!
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: if i'm treated right i'm very dedicated and loyal and i love crafting hopefully crafting in LOTRO is half way decent
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): like i mentioned a guild where the members matter and you feel like your actually part of something,not just another help me get loot or huge guild numbers kinda guild

  2. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantaro View Post
    Your name, or character name and race (if known):most people call me Pantaro so well go with that (havent played LOTRO much other than trying classes for a few levels,so im not attached to any char since i havent played much yet)
    Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 37
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): not attached to any server will go wherever for the right guild
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): EST NY
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): i really dont care much for raids anymore will only do it for the right group if i did(I love playing healers tho lol) i do love crafting as well,mainly looking for a family style guild where the members matter unlike alot of newer mmorpgs hence my desire to relly start playing lotro and become part of the community here!
    MMO games you’ve played: what havent i tried lol more and more older MMO's are becoming more appealing to me and i mean you really cant beat the world of middle earth!
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: if i'm treated right i'm very dedicated and loyal and i love crafting hopefully crafting in LOTRO is half way decent
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): like i mentioned a guild where the members matter and you feel like your actually part of something,not just another help me get loot or huge guild numbers kinda guild
    Hi Pantaro You do not say which server you are on. If you are on Lauralin the Wardens of Arda are for you we are a mature family friendly kin who hold regular meetings and outings. Ask for an officer next time you are online

  3. #1628

    Looking for a kinship on the ithil legendary server.

    Hello,
    CecilWhite is my ingame name and I'm looking for a kinship on the ithil server. I'm laidback , I play slowly so I'm looking for people to play with and do dungeons with while we lvl together. I am interested in endgame once I get there but I dont' want to be rushed. Currently rolling a gaurdian because I like tank jobs. Please look me up on the ithil server.
    A little more information I am 40 years old so I would prefer a more mature kinship and people who just like to socialize. Discord or some kind of mic chat is always a bonus whether we are in a group or not.
    Last edited by amelyana; Aug 07 2019 at 12:44 PM.

  4. #1629
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somerville, MA, USA
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by amelyana View Post
    Hello,
    CecilWhite is my ingame name and I'm looking for a kinship on the ithil server. I'm laidback , I play slowly so I'm looking for people to play with and do dungeons with while we lvl together. I am interested in endgame once I get there but I dont' want to be rushed. Currently rolling a gaurdian because I like tank jobs. Please look me up on the ithil server.
    A little more information I am 40 years old so I would prefer a more mature kinship and people who just like to socialize. Discord or some kind of mic chat is always a bonus whether we are in a group or not.
    If you have interest in Anor, Victory's Secret is a kin that plays without armor and jewelry to increase the challenge. It works surprisingly well, and it makes tanking and support extra important. We're small but close knit and active. Average age is around 40 (I'm 44) and we socialize a lot, though largely through game chat. Toons tend to advance on fast-track or slow-track with a lot of grouping. I know you said Ithil but thought I'd throw it out there . You can look for Ardith or Wisa or just search on our name.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

  5. #1630

    Smile Hunter looking for an active kinship

    Hello, my name is Curandros Glinuial, elf
    Age: 51 (rl)
    Server: Arkenstone
    Location: Pacific time zone, USA
    Playstyle: Solo, group, PVE, raid, end-game
    MMO games: I've played LotRO since beta, ESO, Rift

    I'm a returning player who loves the camaraderie this game has to offer. I love questing with others, doing instances, and helping out players of any level. I have multiple toons, but my hunter is my main, end-game character. I also have high-end crafters. I've done fairly serious raiding in the past with Shadow and Flame kin, primarily the Erebor raids. I also fondly recall running BG with Upon the Edge back when they were active. I pride myself on being able to stick to strats and follow directions.

    I'm basically looking for a new, active kinship to call home. My fondest memories in LotRO are those with past kinships, Knights of Nobility, Upon the Edge, and Shadow and Flame.

  6. #1631
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Maybury Hill
    Posts
    953
    Your name, or character name and race: man captain, currently level 115, originates from Gondor.

    Age: 35+

    Preferred server: Laurelin

    Location: UK

    Playstyle: Casual, solo or group, interested in whatever runs are going on e.g. epic battles, Throne, perhaps endgame raids (in a few levels) crafting is metalsmith full guild rep (plus an alt with full guild rep weaponsmith). I don’t mind a bit of light RP now and again, but probably won’t go in for mega serious stuff. I’m not in any rush to race to end-game, but would like to find some nice people to work with when I get there.

    MMO games you’ve played: WoW (a long time ago) and LOTRO.

    Why kinships should be interested in you: Competent captain with decent gear for level, willing to help out whoever needs it. Good sense of honour and not too serious. I can craft to Ironfold max guild level (see above) and have most other professions on alts up to at least Westemnet if not higher. Good knowledge of the lore.

    What kind of kinship you are looking for: Mature kinship, open-minded, easy going, not too serious. I don’t have voice chat, so can’t join up if that is a deal-breaker. I’m not ultra-competitive so am not worried about having the best gear possible, just enough to enjoy the game. Would like a guild that is active but not rigid in its organisation - would be nice to be able to pick up a group of reliable players now and again rather than relying on LFF.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

  7. #1632

    Looking for laid back, non pushy Kin.

    Hi, I'm looking for a Kin to help me in really learning the game. My toon (Veydis) is a Beorning. Currently lvl 20. She is an Explorer and I would like for her to be my main. I play mostly solo due to some anxiety issues but, I also play with my bf (he's been in LoTRO for at least 7 years). He doesn't get a of of play time tho so, I'm mostly on my own. I avoid drama, have a great sense of humor (kinda twisted). I am in my 40's. I am helpful to others. I do have access to discord if needed. I am on EST and play a lot during the day but am also on at night when I can't sleep. I am not into RP. I like to listen to music when I play anything from classic rock to heavy metal, 80's, some pop, r&b and occasionally some hip hop (depends on who it is). I guess I just really need some kin that doesn't mind answering noob questions and maybe giving advice to make me a better player but, also doesn't try to be to pushy when it comes to group stuff. I play Elder Scrolls Online (am currently a Guild Mentor), Fallout 76, Borderlands, Diablo 3, Conan Exiles, I have played some Single player WoW and a quite a few others. Please do not send me a random invite, I would like to receive an introduction mail or DM first. Thank you for your time!

  8. #1633
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fla USA
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess72 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a Kin to help me in really learning the game. My toon (Veydis) is a Beorning. Currently lvl 20. She is an Explorer and I would like for her to be my main. I play mostly solo due to some anxiety issues but, I also play with my bf (he's been in LoTRO for at least 7 years). He doesn't get a of of play time tho so, I'm mostly on my own. I avoid drama, have a great sense of humor (kinda twisted). I am in my 40's. I am helpful to others. I do have access to discord if needed. I am on EST and play a lot during the day but am also on at night when I can't sleep. I am not into RP. I like to listen to music when I play anything from classic rock to heavy metal, 80's, some pop, r&b and occasionally some hip hop (depends on who it is). I guess I just really need some kin that doesn't mind answering noob questions and maybe giving advice to make me a better player but, also doesn't try to be to pushy when it comes to group stuff. I play Elder Scrolls Online (am currently a Guild Mentor), Fallout 76, Borderlands, Diablo 3, Conan Exiles, I have played some Single player WoW and a quite a few others. Please do not send me a random invite, I would like to receive an introduction mail or DM first. Thank you for your time!

    Did not say what server your playing on.
    Proud Member of The Alliance, Landroval Yewlin level 120 hunter

 

 
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload