We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attention friends of MajesticMyst (Riders of Rohan)

Hi folks,
    One of our communities longtime players has suffered a tragic event. This past Monday, MajesticMyst's home was totally destoryed in a fire and her husband suffered critical injuries. We're currently holding a fundraiser to help with medical and personal expenses. If you would like to help, please contact me by PM on the forums or email fundraiser.for.myst_at_gmail.c _o_m and I can provide more details.

Thank you,

Szarwyn

Re: Attention friends of MajesticMyst (Riders of Rohan)

I'm not a personal friend but I'm very sorry to hear about their loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

I also do not know her, but my prayers go to her and her husband.

The worst thing that really happened was hubby was hurt. The personal items that are not replaceable is a big loss too.

I worked for a fire adjuster for the victums of a fire and it was a long drawn out mess. I told my neighbors to make sure my pets are out of the house and fan the fire. I wanted it to go down all the way so the insurance companies would have to pay up with no excuses. Wish you the best.

Thank you for your kind words of support I'm going to make sure she sees these.

For an update on our fundraiser, we've raised over 2000.00 so far and people have expressed interest in sending lovingly used household items to help her and her husband rebuild their lives. The support has been incredible. Thank you to everyone who has helped and I just want to say that I am so very proud to be part of this community!

-Szarwyn
    Last edited by Szarwyn; Apr 15 2010 at 12:37 PM.