We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Talking Looking for a Kin.

Im recently getting back in the game since i left when the last book ended back when the level cap was 60 .

I would like a helpfull kin that will help me experience the new content while having fun .

Im leveling a hunter at the moment but i have a Lvl 60 champ , that is my main, and a guard that are my alts .

I will be jumping from WoW to Lotro , so i dont look for a hardcore raidng guild a raid here or there would be nice but right now i wanna level my hunter finish his book 1 *sigh* and get to leveling and learn the class and experience the end game stuff, anyone with offers feel free to post here and let me know , i have played when the game came out then back to WoW but like always i hit a wall on WoW to to finishing all end game so is just more of the same stuff.

let me know what u guys think and hope to see ya all in middle earth.

Thanks All and see ya in game.
    Last edited by Arkellian; Apr 09 2010 at 07:12 PM.

Re: Looking for a Kin.

Welcome Back to the Ark, Ark, from Ark.

wait, what?
    [center][url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5955992nwnHM.png[/img][/url]
    [size=3][b][url]www.ShadowLotro.com[/url][/b][/size][/center]

Hi.
    Take a look at The Stoned Alliance. We have a mix of casual and regular members. We run instances as often as we can but it isn't mandatory that members take part. Most of our members live in the eastern or central time zones. We`re always on the look out for new members.

We have a Vent server.

Send an in game tell to myself (Inflexible or my alt Repulse). You can also send me a private message through this forum.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Also i forgot to add im eastern time so , that will be a plus

Most of our kin is in the eastern time zone with a few in central.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Virtue is a smaller kinship and growing. We group together to help with books, and things like CD and Uru. Most of our members are around 60. We started fresh on this server, but have lots of experience. I personally have been playing since beta. Adult kinship, with vent and no drama!

checkout our website
    http://virutecommunity.com

We are also in other games such as star trek. It is nice to have friends you know in other games. Some of us have know and played together for over 6 years now. Oh, we are mainly an evening kinship due to work, college, etc.