We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Which of our skills are considered cries?

I assume all the skills with "Cry" in the name (duh), like Rallying Cry, War Cry, Routing Cry, right? But what about Words of Courage and Battle Shout?

Just wondering if I should be trying to raise the -Cry power cost legacy on my weapon.

Re: Which of our skills are considered cries?

Quote Originally Posted by MalonSaria View Post
    I assume all the skills with "Cry" in the name (duh), like Rallying Cry, War Cry, Routing Cry, right? But what about Words of Courage and Battle Shout?

Just wondering if I should be trying to raise the -Cry power cost legacy on my weapon.
    All skills you listed are affected. Furthermore, Threatening Shout is also affected. It's a useful legacy, though not one I consider absolutely necessary -- but I run with 3500+ power.
    Last edited by paradoxicwombat; Apr 08 2010 at 02:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000632b0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i think WoC muster courage and battle shout were considered a cry aswell - not sure if that's what you meant paradox

you can cheak fairly easily by equipping and unequipping your item and watching which skills are affected
    maybe worth considering for a buffstick so whenever there's a lot of healing that needs to be done you can swap weapons and use the buffstick to save power
    Last edited by flyingcircus; Apr 11 2010 at 09:14 AM.

a "cry" is any skill that says "resistance: cry" in the faded print under the skill name.

I would also assume taht all vocal healing skills are cries, like words of courage.

All the skills that grey out when you get Silenced are Cries. There are rather a lot of them.

For raids/longer fights/healing, the -cry power legacy is very helpful and useful, as is the -melee power legacy.