We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Another cry for NEW BANNERS!

Seriously Turbine.....mine is basically all bloodied up and covered with what I hope to be mud.

Give us lvl 65 Banners!
    [COLOR="Lime"][B]Tsion[/B][/COLOR] - [B]R10[/B] [B]Captain, [COLOR="Magenta"]Candyman[/COLOR][/B] [B]of[/B] [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nimrodel[/COLOR][/B]
    [B]Leader/Founder of[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Dancing Tsions™[/COLOR][/B]
    [CENTER][COLOR="Lime"][B]Throwing Axe KB Count:[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Yellow"]Collector of Juice™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Re: Another cry for NEW BANNERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsion_Reborn View Post
    Seriously Turbine.....mine is basically all bloodied up and covered with what I hope to be mud.

Give us lvl 65 Banners!
    Bleh...

Give me some new heralds and archers instead ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Bleh...

Yea those too!
    [COLOR="Lime"][B]Tsion[/B][/COLOR] - [B]R10[/B] [B]Captain, [COLOR="Magenta"]Candyman[/COLOR][/B] [B]of[/B] [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nimrodel[/COLOR][/B]
    [CENTER][COLOR="Lime"][B]Throwing Axe KB Count:[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

When have we ever got banners on the 5's? As far as I remember it's always been on the 10's. We got new ones at 60 we'll get new ones at 70. Now herald armour we used to get on the 5's and the last new ones are 45 (other than oathbreaker herald), those would be appreciated.

I understand the rational since we only got a 5 level raise on the level cap but I wouldn't hold my breath to get new banners before 70.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000006e11e/01001/signature.png]Dwimbli[/charsig]

I often feel like the level 65 increase in level cap was haphazardly done...in fact as a captain I feel like all the level cap increases were never really polished due to the fact that most of my end-game stat buffs do not scale with level...the further along we get the less and less useful they become, which is sad

Give us lvl 65 Banners!
    /Signed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Bleh...

And /Signed

Quote Originally Posted by Ordenus View Post
    I often feel like the level 65 increase in level cap was haphazardly done...in fact as a captain I feel like all the level cap increases were never really polished due to the fact that most of my end-game stat buffs do not scale with level...the further along we get the less and less useful they become, which is sad
    I agree 100%. Our buffs aren't moving anywhere. IDOME is the same 15 lvls later, now we have a legacy that can increase it's duration by 3minutes or something? Sigh.

I also feel that with the 5 lvl increase they may just continue giving us 5 lvl increases and continue screwing us over with completely useless skills. Either that or duplicating skill icons on your vital bar. Very annoying when you think someone is already SBed but it's really only Muster Courage.

And if Turbine won't give us new skills, please give us buffs to those skills at later levels. Such as "Improved Words of Courage" "Improved Rallying Cry" Or for melee skills etc.

EDIT: A new skillbar too? In fact, thinking of this, I think it would be better to improve the skills rather than give us new ones, or we won't have places to put them.
    [center]
    ~R7 Guardian. R7 Burglar. R6 Captain. R7 Champion.~
    ~R11 WarLeader Sexpanther, Unhallowed.~
    [i][b][u][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]Arkenstone[/color][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][color=#FFFF00]Elendilmir[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][/b][/u][/i][/center]

I agree with your PvP suggestion.

/DESKSLAM

Needs more LEVEL-SCALING!
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/bobion/][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000021d81/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url][URL="http://www.themeaningofhaste.net"]www.themeaningofhaste.net/[/URL]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/lorthag/]Lorthag, R6 Uruk Warleader[/url] - The Meaning of Hate
    "The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die." -- Graalx2

Quote Originally Posted by Azerog View Post
    When have we ever got banners on the 5's? As far as I remember it's always been on the 10's. We got new ones at 60 we'll get new ones at 70. Now herald armour we used to get on the 5's and the last new ones are 45 (other than oathbreaker herald), those would be appreciated.

I understand the rational since we only got a 5 level raise on the level cap but I wouldn't hold my breath to get new banners before 70.
    There are level 45 banners, IIRC.

/signed, btw
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022020000000e8e6c/01003/signature.png]Grimabad[/charsig]

Meneldorks unite!!!

I stand corrected. They are 35, 45, 50, and 60. Though this still is a pattern of every 10 levels with the one outlier. I still wouldn't hold my breath for a new standard before level 70 (though I would love new banners).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000006e11e/01001/signature.png]Dwimbli[/charsig]

I too would like to see stronger banners, but I don't want them to keep their scaling. I would like to see them gain an additional buff.

What I mean is, instead of the 65 Hope banner give +800 morale or whatever, I would like to see it give it's current +480 and maybe an evade buff. Victory could give +power, +icpr, and something like +crit.

If it keeps going eventually Hope will double peoples morale.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000061c2e/01003/signature.png]Planet[/charsig]
    By your powers combined...

Aren't the top tier banners still borked and no improvement over the banners a tier below?

When you ask for new banners, what do you mean? What would you want?
    History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeppelinCobalt View Post
    IDOME is the same 15 lvls later, now we have a legacy that can increase it's duration by 3minutes or something? Sigh.
    Personally, I don't want IDoME to scale. I hope one day it becomes trivial and I can be a valid captain by NOT slotting it. Seriosuly, it's damn near the only trait that has never left my build.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000061c2e/01003/signature.png]Planet[/charsig]
    By your powers combined...

Quote Originally Posted by maradakia View Post
    Aren't the top tier banners still borked and no improvement over the banners a tier below?

When you ask for new banners, what do you mean? What would you want?
    This 'bug' has never existed. The self-buffs to the captain do not change between banner levels, but the fellowship-buff when the banner is down does change substantially (barring banner of war, of course)
    Last edited by Apocalypse32100; Apr 09 2010 at 11:03 PM.

Tsion have my babies. (No seriously, lets do it)

Yeh, we are in desperate need for new banners/heralds.
    [center][b]<Free Peoples> | <The Beorning>[/b][/center][center][color=lightgreen][b]Caption[/b] - Captionation[/color] | [color=red][b]Chaption[/b] - Ownage Champion[/color][/center]
    [center][b][color=lightgreen]Ungolianta[/color] | [color=white]Sharps[/b][/color][/center]
    [center][b][color=black]Nimrodel[/color][/center][/b]

Give us lvl 65 Banners!
    Find a young maiden, take her and a picnic lunch and some soap down to the river and give your banners a good wash.

A little bit of blood and mud on your banner and you are flying off the handle, what type Captain are you?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]FDR: Hold on, boys! I, for one, would like to hear what the blood-spattered young lady has to say.
    Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)

Morale Banner
    +22% hp
    +12% damage
    +200 in-combat morale

Victory Banner
    +12%hp
    +12% damage
    +12% power
    -5% all skills power cost

War Banner
    +12% HP
    +22% damage
    +2.5% melee skills critical multiplier and chance(not to go above cap)

I personally would like to see something like that for equip bonus's, maybe make the drop bonus's 2% more effective then level 60 banners, and the 65 herald armaments give + hp and a bit of power and maybe 2% damage for your heralds, so heralds are not as worthless when you aren't traited for them.

My 2 cents, but otherwise /signed for new 65 banners
    Last edited by Untg99; Apr 20 2010 at 08:59 AM.

I wasn't even aware they had level 60 banners...when did they add those, and what is the name of the item?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000004190/01003/signature.png]Curuvorn[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Captain0 View Post
    I wasn't even aware they had level 60 banners...when did they add those, and what is the name of the item?
    Hope Victory War

I'd also like level 65 counterparts, as long as the level 60 are not nerfed and their stats given to the 65s.
    [size=2][u][url="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?328837-Sauron-vs.-Tom-Bombadil"]Sauron vs. Tom Bombadil[/url][/u][COLOR="Red"] ♪♫[/color][COLOR="DarkOrange"]A fun what-if video I hope lightens your day[/color][COLOR="Red"]♫♪[/color][/size]