We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Funny or clever names

Hello all, I don't normally post on the forums a whole lot. I just kind of enjoy the game the way I want to. Anyway, my name is Beerdrinker Always - a member of the inn league. Obviously... I always get remarks and chuckles from people who see my name. Oh, I'm also a dwarf minstrel. I'm sure that adds to my clever name.

Anyway - here's the goal for everyone, or request. Post a funny name that you have actually seen in game. Or just let me know what you think of my name or what could be a potential funny name. Ones that wouldn't go against the profanity filter of course. XD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005af46/01001/signature.png]Beerdrinker[/charsig]

Re: Funny or clever names

I am of course going to throw my RK's name in the lot:

Sriracha Sauce

She is a fire-specced RK and sriracha sauce is a type of Thai hot chili sauce

I remember seeing a screenshot once of a captain named Elroy Kenjins and his herald's name was Chicken (as it, Leroy Jenkins, "At least I've got chicken")

I was in Haudh Iacharth with a friend working on Vol 1 quest. We got all the way back to the throne room only to find it empty of mobs. Insightfully, my elf stated the obvious. "Someone else has been here..."

As we were running back to the entrance we passed a character named Someone Else (although the spelling may have been slightly different, its been about 6 months ago..) Had to LOL at that one.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

My Hobbit Warden's name is Asparagus Spears. She's a member of the Fellowship of the Salad that includes members such as Garlique, Arugula, and Crouton.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

My dwarf champ's name is Ufdah. Clicky

This was a common phrase in my family when I was growing up. Sometimes the combination of things the champ says in combat almost sounds like he says it.

I've seen a warden named Leighloo Multipass.

A hobbit named Elevenses with the title Breakfast Connoisseur.

And a whole lot more I can't remember at the moment.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000181e2f/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Now I myself prefer battles of trickery to those of the blade when dealing with fellows thrice my height and one-tenth my wit..." -Lithuifin, Healer of The Eavespires

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiasfrost View Post
    My dwarf champ's name is Ufdah. Clicky

This was a common phrase in my family when I was growing up. Sometimes the combination of things the champ says in combat almost sounds like he says it.
    My best friend's mother said that ALL of the time growing up. They were from Northern Wisconsin and were of Norwegian decent, I believe.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Elvishparsley. Makes me chuckle every time I have an Elvish sighting.
    [LEFT][I]O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!
    [/I][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2v8mqur.jpg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT]

Shamless self promotion!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000160bc4/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I hate the new Edit Signature functionality

Hah, I love all the responses. Thanks a bunch for replying, I love a good laugh here or there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005af46/01001/signature.png]Beerdrinker[/charsig]

few weeks ago i crossed the path of a dwarf named Lawn Ornament that was in a kin named Wood Waxers do i need to mention that coffee came out of my nose , after seeing him i could nt help myself to say on the kin chat ; i just seen the best name ever for a dwarf
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000ffaa7/01006/signature.png]Kerdal[/charsig]

I had to laugh when I saw an obvious CSI fan in LotRO. It was a female captain named Jorja Littlefox, with a herald named Grissom.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Fantasy Land, sharing a house with Loch Ness and Bigfoot

Some of my toons are;

Amusing Moniker (Funny as a first name was already taken).
    Smokeyand (Captain, accompanied always by his loyal herald, TheBandit).
    Slapchop (Champion - all explained at this link here)
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]"I wonder what causes this, and if it could be changed," shows a much deeper thought process than, "Is it laziness or incompetence that prevents my desires from being fulfilled?"[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=blue][B]floon[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]"There are no limits to the devious plans of Sapience™"[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] ~ [B]Tolero[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000052200/01001/signature.png]Borihnon[/charsig]

I have a fat hobbit burglar... his name is Jondrin Fatarse
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000003040e/01001/signature.png]Jondian[/charsig]

One of my kinsmen is called "Steals"
    Which I thought was a good name, until I happened to see his last name the other day. His last name is "yourlunch"
    I laughed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001aad21/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This isn't from LOTRO, but in FFXI I met an elven ranger named LegolasMyEgolas.

Sorry to have to tell you, but I just saw that in LotRO this week
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Some of my favorites are a guy name Gingivitis RedGums (first and last) and the LM in our kin who's name is Staff Infection lol
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

My Mini's name is Jethroe Tull. I had to spell it with an "e" on the end
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000008d19/signature.png]Ianuil[/charsig]

Well of course I have to fill you in on my food based character names... :P
    Coffeecake, a hobbit Mini; Gravyboat, a dwarf guard; and last but not least Creamcheese, a man warden.

Hope I made everybody all of a sudden want some breakfast foods... lol

Enjoy

My burg. Iwillrobyou Ofyourdignity (First and last)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001cae14/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

I had a hobbit who was just recently renamed.

Her name was Vulvhana Tightpocket, and it was very sad.

Now, she is Rubescent.

Met a dwarf once named Smolder Ingheat. Rune-keeper, of course.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4][COLOR=#1c1c1c].[/COLOR][COLOR=Gray]([/COLOR][COLOR=#1c1c1c]....[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange],[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#1c1c1c]..[/COLOR][COLOR=Gray])[/COLOR][COLOR=#1c1c1c]..[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]/[COLOR=#1c1c1c].[/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=Teal][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype]The Seeds and Stems of Crickhollow[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#1c1c1c].[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]([/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Green]∗[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange])/[COLOR=#1c1c1c].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1][I]"You might find that smoke blown out cleared your mind of shadows within."[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]
    [COLOR=#1c1c1c]..[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]`'[/COLOR][COLOR=#1c1c1c].......................[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1][I]- Mithrandir [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Grouped with a rune keeper named Ivanta Krispeykreme the other day in the lone lands. And of course I was on my guardian named Gravyboat. Needless to say, it was a morning of great hunger.

I've seen a bunch, but the one that comes to mind right now is a Creep on Landroval... a Weaver named Sigourni.
    Kifariel - Tuatha de Danann

Few that come to mind that Ive seen:
    Leeloo Multiport (huntahrd)
    Juvenile Delinquent of Rohan (burg)
    Kevlaar (guardian)
    Redcross of Breeland (Old Minnie from Windfaila)
    Tons of others, lots of fun

Sorry this may be immature/carried over from WoW...kin name "Riders of Lohan". Saw a dwarf named Dungledoin lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast