We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Cooks Shopping List for Volume III

Okay, so, I created a document that I am (or rather will try to be) regularly editing for new recipes and such. Right now it has all the necessary ingredients for every emblem, and also for only the large emblems and the highest HoT/PoT food from each tier for the guild. Now, in addition to that ingredient list, I have included a shopping list that tells you everything to buy, everything to farm and everything to craft to make those things.

I also included a few other things, like all the trail food recipes, so at least you can check what you need on your cook from your farmer. Right now, it is geared towards level 65 Kindred Supreme Cooks, but I will try and expand it.

I intend to add the non-emblem-using cooked food recipes, etc.

Anyways, this link should take you straight to it and be able to view it. If you have any suggestions on better ways to post it (I am a forums noob) or anything I should add to it, feel free to send me a message in game or whatever and I will do my best.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...jNllJVHc&hl=en

I just figured, I always make one of these for myself, why not share it to save someone else the work as well?

Adanbelnor, 65, Champion, Metalsmith/Tailor
    Adanbelnora, 65, Warden
    Aydyn, 62, Burglar, Cook

Re: Cooks Shopping List for Volume III

very nice!
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

Re: Cooks Shopping List for Volume III

Thank you - very nice!
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!