We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Talking Morroval Characters

For monsterplay only of course! Please! I mean, I like my spider and all, but Ive always loved the bat-women.

:: Emmarie Candlewick - Aspiring Talespinner - Landroval ::
    :: Rosewillow Noakes - Bilbo Baggins Fangirl - Landroval ::

Re: Morroval Characters

/signed

I'm not a big fan of PvP, but might try it more if they added these. I'm just girly enough that I have a hard time playing guys, and spiders have NEVER appealed to me.

Excellent idea, only problem is, too many orcs would just stand around drooling...

Quote Originally Posted by Ameesa View Post
    /signed

I'm not a big fan of PvP, but might try it more if they added these. I'm just girly enough that I have a hard time playing guys, and spiders have NEVER appealed to me.
    Me either (in regards to pvp), but if they added my favourite monster race, I might be more inclined to play a monster.

1 thing that might make this class not happen is Morrovals are part of DOF neutral side. Creep Morroval be able to fight against DOF Morroval probably not going happen.

There are tons of great ideas for new MP playable races and classes, and this was always one of the best. AOE stun (4 Freeps have, 0 Creeps), power leech, shadow damage, summoned bats, mostly melee with a little tactical, one heal, etc.

However, given the existing morroval "neutral" status in the Delving/outposts, I doubt we'll ever see this.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

So you dont think that monster creep morroval would attack the mob morroval wherever they are in the pvp zone?

I dont see why not... dourhands and longbeards (both dwarven) fight each other, just have them be different factions of morroval.

This would be awesome as long as they didn't shriek too much. And preferably they'd also be little like the current miniature versions in the moors.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

/signed

I'm also girly enough that I have trouble playing a dude. I think that's why I never play my captain.. anyway.. I would definitely do monster play if these were added!

Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    /signed

I'm also girly enough that I have trouble playing a dude. I think that's why I never play my captain.. anyway.. I would definitely do monster play if these were added!
    FYI, Weavers, the MP spider class, are female.

Talking Re: Morroval Characters

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    I know they are, but really, how can you tell? It's not like they look vaguely humanoid or run around in dresses.

I don't do PvMP very often at all, if ever, but of all the Monster Play suggestions, this one is a damn fine idea!! I think they should include this with the very next expansion! THE VERY NEXT EXPANSION!
    Allanar [Lv95 Huntsman] - Vilya

Guilded Master Woodworker, Westemnet Master Forester, Westemnet Master Farmer
    Amateur Entrepreneur

Thumbs up Re: Morroval Characters

/signed

I like my spider and warg. But I'd totally dig having a Morroval. Those bat ladies are neat!
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♦[/SIZE] [B]Lucillia Pearlfinder [/B][/SIZE]♦ [/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=white][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=white][I][URL="http://highwaymenofthecrossroads.guildlaunch.com/"]Highwaymen of the Crossroads[/URL][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red]✦ [/COLOR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Grishsul, Stunt Warg #11 [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Red]✦[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]~ Landroval ~
    [/FONT] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Yes.. but they are also icky spiders. I said I was girly, didn't I? lol

Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    Yes.. but they are also icky spiders. I said I was girly, didn't I? lol
    Hey, there is a pink(ish) skin you get at a higher rank!

Morroval creeps would get what sort of appearance traits do you think? Hairstyles? Clothing options (such as they have), or would they be combined?

Would be pretty nifty if they got some nifty hairstyles for upgrading their appearances.

/ signed. I would love to try the moors as a creep but just can't get into any of the current options. The morroval is a great idea.

Yes, please.

/signed
    /signed
    /signed

and

/signed, again!

[CENTER][COLOR=#f0fff0][I]Trilli M Thistletoes ~ Hobbit Hunter of Gladden, Landroval & Crickhollow[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I think it would be a great addition to PvMP. And honestly, I don't feel as though the neutral morroval npc issue holds any water. I mean, I've witnessed many a coldfell turn on their fellow freep, so clearly it is a non-issue with Turbine
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

I want topless! Yes, I went there!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Topless Moroval.... *drool*
    Allanar [Lv95 Huntsman] - Vilya

Guilded Master Woodworker, Westemnet Master Forester, Westemnet Master Farmer
    Amateur Entrepreneur

/signed

I don't care one way or the other if they're topless... though I'm sure they wouldn't be to keep the "T" rating. It does remind me of AoC. Some of my Kin-mates would regularly run around topless and have no ill-effects since their opponents would be too distracted to overcome the armour penalties.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000007f615/01008/signature.png]Alfrodul[/charsig]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Alfrodul Taurfaron[/COLOR][/B], [I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Elf Hunter of Mirkwood[/COLOR][/I], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Thengil Cylcelairlang[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Champion[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vetyrlithi Neithithron[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Loremaster[/I][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rilien Veryangóle[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Rune-keeper[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Tûrsidhion Bellthandien[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Warden[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Ingolf[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Guardian of Rohan[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Kveldulfr[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Burglar of Rohan[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Yet another person that would be tempted to try PvMP Creepside if this was added.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2121f000000132226/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nice!

Be nice to see something that isnt ugly as sin.

Wargs may get jealous though.
    Ararax

Quote Originally Posted by ararax2 View Post

Be nice to see something that isnt ugly as sin.
    Morroval are ugly as sin! At least in my opinion, I think it's the fact that they are laced in wings and nasty appendages.... Plus the fact that they want to kill you and oh yeah, "Feast on your bones" or something like that...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c5598/signature.png]Tychicus[/charsig]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast