We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Greetings

Smile Greetings

Hey there, I just quit wow and finally tried lotro (never had a pc that could handle it before). Absolutely loved it after just a few days of the trial, and subbed today. I have a feeling I will stick around for a long time. I am HUGE tolkien fan, so I am just geeking out right now. Anyways, I am looking forward to getting to know people on this server. I will be leveling a champion, loremaster, burglar, and hunter at the same time.

Vedukin

Re: Greetings

Welcome to Vilya!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Welcome Vedukin,
    You have come to the right place if you enjoy the trilogy! You can just walk (ride) around this game and immerse yourself in the story.
    Welcome to our server
    /R
    Hobbitbard

Quote Originally Posted by Vedukin View Post
    I will be leveling a champion, loremaster, burglar, and hunter at the same time.

Vedukin
    So you'll be giving up any semblance of life, if you haven't already?

Anyways, welcome to Vilya.

we are becoming over populated now

Quote Originally Posted by Namesse View Post
    So you'll be giving up any semblance of life, if you haven't already?

Anyways, welcome to Vilya.
    Lol...well, I wanted to have at least one character from each race. I won't be leveling them in tandem, but I will eventually get to it. Also I have it worked out where I am covering each profession between all of them. I am just a wee bit anal...

Lol...well, I wanted to have at least one character from each race. I won't be leveling them in tandem, but I will eventually get to it. Also I have it worked out where I am covering each profession between all of them. I am just a wee bit anal...
    You're going to burn yourself out doing the same quest 5 times in a row before you ever get out of the starter area. Welcome to Vilya.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    You're going to burn yourself out doing the same quest 5 times in a row before you ever get out of the starter area. Welcome to Vilya.
    Right now I am just playing the hunter and not really logging into the other characters that much. I leveled 4 characters to max level in wow before, so it cant be much different. I just mail recipes and mats for crafting to those guys while leveling, then they will have something to work with when I get to them. I may never raid, so I will just take my time and enjoy the journey.

Right now I am just playing the hunter and not really logging into the other characters that much. I leveled 4 characters to max level in wow before, so it cant be much different. I just mail recipes and mats for crafting to those guys while leveling, then they will have something to work with when I get to them. I may never raid, so I will just take my time and enjoy the journey.
    Play the game how you want to play it. That's the best advice I can give you. You will enjoy it better than listening to others tell you how to play.

I see that Jilla has responded to your post already. You'll want to stay away from her. She causes nothing but trouble and she farmed her forum reputation too, we have screenshots!!

And if Megus sees you doing something odd, he'll report you for harrassment so stay away from him.

Well, that just about covers it. Have fun!!
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Welcome to Vilya You can add my baby hunter (in signature) to friends if you would like a questing buddy, or advice etc. I've been playing the game for two years but am starting over again on this server for various reasons

Quote Originally Posted by somethinstupid View Post
    we are becoming over populated now
    Never to many snacks....i mean freeps. My brother from another creepy mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Menathradon View Post

I see that Jilla has responded to your post already. You'll want to stay away from her. She causes nothing but trouble and she farmed her forum reputation too, we have screenshots!!
    That's it, I am using my powers in the Illuminati to take you down Mena... take you down!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    That's it, I am using my powers in the Illuminati to take you down Mena... take you down!!!
    SEE!! THIS is the REAL Jilla. A far cry from the cute, innocent, and helpful hobbit she tries to portray in game.

Well Jilla, the secret is out now, we now await Sapience to strip you of your forum title, or at least rename it to be more appropriate: Jilla tha Killa.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Menathradon View Post
    SEE!! THIS is the REAL Jilla. A far cry from the cute, innocent, and helpful hobbit she tries to portray in game.

Well Jilla, the secret is out now, we now await Sapience to strip you of your forum title, or at least rename it to be more appropriate: Jilla tha Killa.
    Jilla tha Killa? You haven't seen me in the Moors lately, have you