We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

T6 Metalsmith quest ?

I just returned after 2+ years absent, im a master metalsmither who wants to become Supreme.
    I assume there is a quest to start me off here ? i cant mine the nodes, or get any recipes...

Tried the lorebook (very frustrating search engine) and the posts here, but no dice.

thanks.

Re: T6 Metalsmith quest ?

not sure what you are asking but have you talked to the master craftsman in thorin's hall, close to the supplier i think.

I'm assuming that you are a GM metalsmith, correct?

3. Re: T6 Metalsmith quest ?

Xhiu is correct, to open up the supreme tier of both Metalsmith and Prospecting you need to talk to a Master Craftsman (you must also have the MoM expansion).

The Master Craftsman will give you a book to read and then you talk to him again and that will open T6.

There are also Master Craftsmen in the MD, Thorins, and the Esteldin crafting areas

Yep i ran into one next to Elrond, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Xhiu is correct, to open up the supreme tier of both Metalsmith and Prospecting you need to talk to a Master Craftsman (you must also have the MoM expansion).
    Just a correction... Tier 6 is not part of the MoM content, so you do not need to have MoM in order to open it. There are lower tier 6 nodes in southern Eregion which is part of the SoA content. However, without MoM you will be very limited to what tier 6 items you can acquire, produce, or use.